Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 02:44 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 01:16 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: See ya
*he waves and then dashes into the darkness*
*he thinks to himself "she seemed to act up when I mentioned dragons, and the marking on the gold seems foreign, and the dream...
*he enters his house and locks the door*
Let's see how the spikes are doing...

*the Keeper, a young Terran, comes out from a back room, and greets coronei*
What do you need?
A room, or just a drink?

She looked over to the Terran and smiled wagging her tail.

"ahh good day... i.. i am in need of lodging for alittle while as I work on a more permanent residence in this town. Do you happen to have a room available?"

She again tried to remain possitive around people. She didn't want to offend anyone.
*he checks a list*
There's a open room, third floor, four to the left.
*he grabs a key from the wall behind him*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-10-2015

"I need a drink."
"This shuttle takes us towards a town, thankfully, equipped with a bar."
"The ship's still there right?"
"Purchased a storage bay around 3 hours ago."
"Why the hell were you decommissioned?"
"I'm willing to destroy everyone my programming has labelled as friends and loved ones and my home, I'm willing to do whatever it takes."
"I'll stop asking questions now."Felix laughs nervously in the seat, the other passengers look at him oddly.
"Any houses down below?"
"A few, there's also ample materials onboard the ship for our own construction. We have an entire planet's credit supply, I think we needn't worry about price."
"How do you rate my hygiene?"
"Considering you've been able to brush with water, shower, bathe and undress injuries I think you're rather good."
The shuttle arrives and Felix grabs a metre long golf bag and darts out of the doors midway through opening, startling a civilians in the process.
Some women is also muttering about him talking to himself...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 11:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 02:44 AM)Corosar Wrote: She looked over to the Terran and smiled wagging her tail.

"ahh good day... i.. i am in need of lodging for alittle while as I work on a more permanent residence in this town. Do you happen to have a room available?"

She again tried to remain possitive around people. She didn't want to offend anyone.
*he checks a list*

She smiled and began to let out a small purr.

"oh cool how much would it be to have the room for a couple nights? i doubt you run this for free after all! I plan to stay at most 4 or 5 days while i look for a place to stay."

She stood there as she tilted her head to the key from the wall keeping her paws on the counter as she watched.

"rather nice place you have here too!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 11:23 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 11:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he checks a list*

She smiled and began to let out a small purr.

"oh cool how much would it be to have the room for a couple nights? i doubt you run this for free after all! I plan to stay at most 4 or 5 days while i look for a place to stay."

She stood there as she tilted her head to the key from the wall keeping her paws on the counter as she watched.

One hundred and fifty credits per night, minus tax.
*he looks over at the bar, looking if any fights had broken out, which hadent*
So is it a deal?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 11:38 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 11:23 AM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and began to let out a small purr.

One hundred and fifty credits per night, minus tax.
*he looks over at the bar, looking if any fights had broken out, which hadent*
So is it a deal?

She looked up and blinked quite surprised nodding softly.

"yea.. that is more than okay.. i would be happy to pay 750 credits for my time here if that would be alright?"

She looked quite happy as she looked around the inn lobby to see who or what was around.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:50 AM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:18 AM)Rune Wrote:

She nods when he's finished, deep in thought.

"I have spent 2 years studying our race's technical achievements. The 'Nexus' is something that has interested me for quite some time."

(11-10-2015, 06:38 AM)Comito Wrote: He looks at her quizzically. "Two years? That's a bit recent; what gives, if I may ask? Were you cryogenically frozen or something? No offense of course! I'm just really curious now."

//I think I'll get some sleep now. See you later, Rune!

*as the two chatting Avali walk through the stations mall areas their fine ears pick up an loud boisterous laughing coming from the nearby bar's tapestry door a few steps in front of them. the laughter is quickly followed by an extremely drunk Avali flopping out of the door into the street, he's quickly followed by a small entourage of slightly less drunk friends who can barely stand up due to their own intoxication and laughing.*

*out after steps another Avali-looking fellow, though he's much taller easily reaching a head over the other drunk bar patrons, even at first glance something seems a bit off about him. he has a dusty beige coloration with a dark blue markings and a neon red iridescent coloration. his crest feathers are styled backwards, forming a long cascading "waterfall" reaching down just below his shoulders. his clothes are made of an odd material, not identifiable at first glance though it looks non-synthetic. his cloak is open showing his bandage covered chest. on his back is both a large sheathed aerogel two-handed sword, looks to have received slight modification, and a average backpack of just the right size to hold everything for a nomadic life and not be cumbersome. though most strikingly is the many different adornments all around his body, small handmade charms, necklaces, rings and other fanciful pieces, all seem to be made of bits of carved bone, shell scale hide, crystal and simple metal. he looks down at the drunk Avali writhing on the station street floor.*

"ha! i win."

*the mysterious Avali chuckles and catches a cred chit thrown from one of the losers drunk friends, he stuffs the chit into one of his cloak pockets and turns around to leave, instead facing Ralako and Rhayii, he fixes his crimson eyes on the two, looking them over before smiling*

"hm, you're dressed nicely, don't suppose you're headed out for dinner?"
"Hey, buddy, you wanna drink or something?"Felix smiles and walks over.
"One day you'll get yourself killed Felix."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:23 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii looks over to him.
"For that I have to tell you about me some more. I didn't grow up with other Avali. I was born and raised in another galaxy. I never had any contact with any of our kin."
Ralako stops in his tracks, staring at Rhayii with a shocked look. "Wait... Another galaxy? That's... nuts! Which galaxy, exactly? And who were you raised by, if not by one of our kind?"

(11-10-2015, 08:50 AM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *as the two chatting Avali walk through the stations mall areas their fine ears pick up an loud boisterous laughing coming from the nearby bar's tapestry door a few steps in front of them. the laughter is quickly followed by an extremely drunk Avali flopping out of the door into the street, he's quickly followed by a small entourage of slightly less drunk friends who can barely stand up due to their own intoxication and laughing.*

*out after steps another Avali-looking fellow, though he's much taller easily reaching a head over the other drunk bar patrons, even at first glance something seems a bit off about him. he has a dusty beige coloration with a dark blue markings and a neon red iridescent coloration. his crest feathers are styled backwards, forming a long cascading "waterfall" reaching down just below his shoulders. his clothes are made of an odd material, not identifiable at first glance though it looks non-synthetic. his cloak is open showing his bandage covered chest. on his back is both a large sheathed aerogel two-handed sword, looks to have received slight modification, and a average backpack of just the right size to hold everything for a nomadic life and not be cumbersome. though most strikingly is the many different adornments all around his body, small handmade charms, necklaces, rings and other fanciful pieces, all seem to be made of bits of carved bone, shell scale hide, crystal and simple metal. he looks down at the drunk Avali writhing on the station street floor.*

"ha! i win."

*the mysterious Avali chuckles and catches a cred chit thrown from one of the losers drunk friends, he stuffs the chit into one of his cloak pockets and turns around to leave, instead facing Ralako and Rhayii, he fixes his crimson eyes on the two, looking them over before smiling*

Ralako briefly turns to look at the Avali coming from the bar, and glances over his inebriated cohorts. 

"We were, yes! I'm just asking her a question first."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 02:48 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako stops in his tracks, staring at Rhayii with a shocked look. "Wait... Another galaxy? That's... nuts! Which galaxy, exactly? And who were you raised by, if not by one of our kind?"

She shifts, slightly uncomfortable by Ral's shocked expression. "Y- Yeah. I don't k-know whether you have ever heard about it. It has been called 'Canis Major Dwarf' by the humans in the 21st century. Today it's commonly called the Arcadia Sector or just UNA Galaxy. It's a dwarf galaxy that i-is completely claimed and inhabited by the UNA, w-which I work for."
She points to the white wings on her cloak and black-red uniform.

"I grew up with gryphons, if that says you anything, which are roughly 85 or 90 percent of the population there...."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 02:48 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 08:23 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii looks over to him.
"For that I have to tell you about me some more. I didn't grow up with other Avali. I was born and raised in another galaxy. I never had any contact with any of our kin."
Ralako stops in his tracks, staring at Rhayii with a shocked look. "Wait... Another galaxy? That's... nuts! Which galaxy, exactly? And who were you raised by, if not by one of our kind?"

(11-10-2015, 08:50 AM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *as the two chatting Avali walk through the stations mall areas their fine ears pick up an loud boisterous laughing coming from the nearby bar's tapestry door a few steps in front of them. the laughter is quickly followed by an extremely drunk Avali flopping out of the door into the street, he's quickly followed by a small entourage of slightly less drunk friends who can barely stand up due to their own intoxication and laughing.*

"ha! i win."

Ralako briefly turns to look at the Avali coming from the bar, and glances over his inebriated cohorts. 

"We were, yes! I'm just asking her a question first."

*the other drunk bar patrons pick up their unconsious buddy, dragging him with them back into the bar*

*the odd Avali shuffles his pockets weighing his credits chits*

"Hmm... I think I'll tag along. You seem like a curious pair*

(11-10-2015, 03:05 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 02:48 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako stops in his tracks, staring at Rhayii with a shocked look. "Wait... Another galaxy? That's... nuts! Which galaxy, exactly? And who were you raised by, if not by one of our kind?"

She shifts, slightly uncomfortable by Ral's shocked expression. "Y- Yeah. I don't k-know whether you have ever heard about it. It has been called 'Canis Major Dwarf' by the humans in the 21st century. Today it's commonly called the Arcadia Sector or just UNA Galaxy. It's a dwarf galaxy that i-is completely claimed and inhabited by the UNA, w-which I work for."

"I grew up with gryphons, if that says you anything, which are roughly 85 or 90 percent of the population there...."

*the odd Avali looks to Rhayii with a curious twinkle in his eyes*

"Gryphons? Don't believe I've ever met one... What are they like?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-10-2015

Umbra once again depressedly ventures out on patrol.
Perhaps something interesting will happen today... I need a change of thoughts...

// I'm free for, uh... Well, anything on-station, I guess.
// I'm at school, though, so my replies won't be snappy.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:50 AM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:18 AM)Rune Wrote:

She nods when he's finished, deep in thought.

"I have spent 2 years studying our race's technical achievements. The 'Nexus' is something that has interested me for quite some time."

(11-10-2015, 06:38 AM)Comito Wrote: He looks at her quizzically. "Two years? That's a bit recent; what gives, if I may ask? Were you cryogenically frozen or something? No offense of course! I'm just really curious now."

//I think I'll get some sleep now. See you later, Rune!

*as the two chatting Avali walk through the stations mall areas their fine ears pick up an loud boisterous laughing coming from the nearby bar's tapestry door a few steps in front of them. the laughter is quickly followed by an extremely drunk Avali flopping out of the door into the street, he's quickly followed by a small entourage of slightly less drunk friends who can barely stand up due to their own intoxication and laughing.*

"ha! i win."

(Can we not have giant avali again?)

*has no freaking idea where anyone is*

(11-10-2015, 03:39 PM)Marxon Wrote: *has no freaking idea where anyone is*

// last I checked, the Avali triad or whatever is in a hangar bay, idk where Surge is but he's probably just walking around, and Umbra's also just walking around

(11-10-2015, 03:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 03:39 PM)Marxon Wrote: *has no freaking idea where anyone is*

// last I checked, the Avali triad or whatever is in a hangar bay, idk where Surge is but he's probably just walking around, and Umbra's also just walking around
*eventually finds his way to a familiar voice*

Hey uhhhh, umbra?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 03:05 PM)Rune Wrote: She shifts, slightly uncomfortable by Ral's shocked expression. "Y- Yeah. I don't k-know whether you have ever heard about it. It has been called  'Canis Major Dwarf' by the humans in the 21st century. Today it's commonly called the Arcadia Sector or just UNA Galaxy. It's a dwarf galaxy that i-is completely claimed and inhabited by the UNA, w-which I work for."

(11-10-2015, 03:27 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the other drunk bar patrons pick up their unconsious buddy, dragging him with them back into the bar*

(11-10-2015, 03:05 PM)Rune Wrote: She shifts, slightly uncomfortable by Ral's shocked expression. "Y- Yeah. I don't k-know whether you have ever heard about it. It has been called  'Canis Major Dwarf' by the humans in the 21st century. Today it's commonly called the Arcadia Sector or just UNA Galaxy. It's a dwarf galaxy that i-is completely claimed and inhabited by the UNA, w-which I work for."

His ears are raised in interest. "...Gryphons? You mean like those things from Terran stories? I had no idea they were real! And there's a whole galaxy of them? That's crazy... but awesome! Crazy awesome!"

He then tilts his head. "So wait, that means your mate... He's a gryphon too? How exactly did you end up there?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 03:27 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the other drunk bar patrons pick up their unconsious buddy, dragging him with them back into the bar*

His ears are raised in interest. "...Gryphons? You mean like those things from Terran stories? I had no idea they were real! And there's a whole galaxy of them? That's crazy... but awesome! Crazy awesome!"

He then tilts his head. "So wait, that means your mate... He's a gryphon too? How exactly did you end up there?"

She smiles and blushes a bit, shifting again "Yes, like in Terran stories. And yes, it is pretty good I guess! Although I am not surprised you don't know, we mostly keep for ourselves. And to answer your questions: Yes, Ral, Neeru is a gryphon too. I... m-my family got rescued by UNA troops after they were assaulted on their ship. They took my parents in and they decided to stay. And some time later, I was born."

She warmly smiles at Ralako again before turning towards the unknown Avali, not phased by his size in the slightest obviously "I assume you have listened to what I said. Hopefully that will be enough to form your own opinion, stranger."

(11-10-2015, 03:52 PM)Marxon Wrote: *eventually finds his way to a familiar voice*

Hey uhhhh, umbra?

"Hm?" His ear twitches and he looks around, finding Marx. "Oh, hey..."
"...Wait, how do you know my name?" He shoots the Avali a sceptical look.

(11-10-2015, 04:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 03:52 PM)Marxon Wrote: *eventually finds his way to a familiar voice*

Hey uhhhh, umbra?

"Hm?" His ear twitches and he looks around, finding Marx. "Oh, hey..."
"...Wait, how do you know my name?" He shoots the Avali a sceptical look.
Honestly? I don't know how I know what I know.

I woke up with 4 tranq darts in my neck... that was something.

(11-10-2015, 04:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: Honestly? I don't know how I know what I know.

"Really?... Hm... Well, you're okay, right?"

(11-10-2015, 04:45 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 04:38 PM)Marxon Wrote: Honestly? I don't know how I know what I know.

"Really?... Hm... Well, you're okay, right?"
I feel like I'm really drunk or something.

*he stumbles about, his helmet is off revealing the face of a scruffy and very fuzzy avali, judging by his very long and currently spread wings he has rather long plumage, this also results in long and messy feathers atop and behind his head, almost as long as his ears. His armor also matches the colors of his plumage perfectly, and the name "Marxon" is printed on the left side of his chest*

My limbs aren't responding well today...

*he falls forward right at Umbra's feet and groans*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-10-2015

It had been a while, that was a given.

He walked back into town missing his flip flops, his hoodie tattered, with some bloodstains here and there. He seemed to be wielding a very sharp twig of all things in his left hand. He remained silent, even his breaths weren't very audibile, if he was breathing at all.

His face was a mixture of anger and being shocked.