Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 04:51 PM)Marxon Wrote: I feel like I'm really drunk or something.

*he stumbles about, his helmet is off revealing the face of a scruffy and very fuzzy avali, judging by his very long and currently spread wings he has rather long plumage, this also results in long and messy feathers atop and behind his head, almost as long as his ears. His armor also matches the colors of his plumage perfectly, and the name "Marxon" is printed on the left side of his chest*

My limbs aren't responding well today...

*he falls forward right at Umbra's feet and groans*

"...Hm... I don't... Uh..." He picks up Marx and puts him on a nearby bench.
"...Yeah, that oughta work."
He continues walking around, more or less on patrol. After all, that's his job for the moment...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 05:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I am Doctor Hardpaw! And yes, she should be stopping by soon..."

Gregor nodded and lowered his paws to the floor. Slowly, he pushed himself off the bed and into a standing position.

He wobbled ever so slightly at first, but after getting a hold on the bed with his hands, he became more steady.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 03:05 PM)Rune Wrote: She shifts, slightly uncomfortable by Ral's shocked expression. "Y- Yeah. I don't k-know whether you have ever heard about it. It has been called  'Canis Major Dwarf' by the humans in the 21st century. Today it's commonly called the Arcadia Sector or just UNA Galaxy. It's a dwarf galaxy that i-is completely claimed and inhabited by the UNA, w-which I work for."
She points to the white wings on her cloak and black-red uniform.

"I grew up with gryphons, if that says you anything, which are roughly 85 or 90 percent of the population there...."

(11-10-2015, 03:27 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the other drunk bar patrons pick up their unconsious buddy, dragging him with them back into the bar*

*the odd Avali shuffles his pockets weighing his credits chits*

"Hmm... I think I'll tag along. You seem like a curious pair*

*the odd Avali looks to Rhayii with a curious twinkle in his eyes*

"Gryphons? Don't believe I've ever met one... What are they like?"

His ears are raised in interest. "...Gryphons? You mean like those things from Terran stories? I had no idea they were real! And there's a whole galaxy of them? That's crazy... but awesome! Crazy awesome!"

He then tilts his head. "So wait, that means your mate... He's a gryphon too? How exactly did you end up there?"

(11-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 03:53 PM)Comito Wrote: His ears are raised in interest. "...Gryphons? You mean like those things from Terran stories? I had no idea they were real! And there's a whole galaxy of them? That's crazy... but awesome! Crazy awesome!"

He then tilts his head. "So wait, that means your mate... He's a gryphon too? How exactly did you end up there?"

She smiles and blushes a bit, shifting again "Yes, like in Terran stories. And yes, it is pretty good I guess! Although I am not surprised you don't know, we mostly keep for ourselves. And to answer your questions: Yes, Ral, Neeru is a gryphon too. I... m-my family got rescued by UNA troops after they were assaulted on their ship. They took my parents in and they decided to stay. And some time later, I was born."

She warmly smiles at Ralako again before turning towards the unknown Avali, not phased by his size in the slightest obviously "I assume you have listened to what I said. Hopefully that will be enough to form your own opinion, stranger."

*the odd Avali follows the conversation with great interest, he makes no effort to hide his curiosity which clearly surpasses that of simple politeness. all ears pointer at the two Avali, he tilts his head lightly as he shifts his stance into a more comfortable one*

"you seem like interesting people, not of the common cloth you could say. so what brings you two here?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 05:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 04:51 PM)Marxon Wrote: I feel like I'm really drunk or something.

*he stumbles about, his helmet is off revealing the face of a scruffy and very fuzzy avali, judging by his very long and currently spread wings he has rather long plumage, this also results in long and messy feathers atop and behind his head, almost as long as his ears. His armor also matches the colors of his plumage perfectly, and the name "Marxon" is printed on the left side of his chest*

My limbs aren't responding well today...

*he falls forward right at Umbra's feet and groans*

"...Hm... I don't... Uh..." He picks up Marx and puts him on a nearby bench.
"...Yeah, that oughta work."
He continues walking around, more or less on patrol. After all, that's his job for the moment...
Wait...

*reaches out a hand*

Can you tell me a bit about this place, where it is, what it's purpose is?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 05:42 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 05:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I am Doctor Hardpaw! And yes, she should be stopping by soon..."

Gregor nodded and lowered his paws to the floor. Slowly, he pushed himself off the bed and into a standing position.

He wobbled ever so slightly at first, but after getting a hold on the bed with his hands, he became more steady.

"Alright, I'm going to let go now...I'm also here if you fall."

(11-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Rune Wrote: She smiles and blushes a bit, shifting again "Yes, like in Terran stories. And yes, it is pretty good I guess! Although I am not surprised you don't know, we mostly keep for ourselves. And to answer your questions: Yes, Ral, Neeru is a gryphon too. I... m-my family got rescued by UNA troops after they were assaulted on their ship. They took my parents in and they decided to stay. And some time later, I was born."

She warmly smiles at Ralako again before turning towards the unknown Avali, not phased by his size in the slightest obviously "I assume you have listened to what I said. Hopefully that will be enough to form your own opinion, stranger."

(11-10-2015, 06:21 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the odd Avali follows the conversation with great interest, he makes no effort to hide his curiosity which clearly surpasses that of simple politeness. all ears pointer at the two Avali, he tilts his head lightly as he shifts his stance into a more comfortable one*

"you seem like interesting people, not of the common cloth you could say. so what brings you two here?"

Ralako rubs his chin as he listens to Rhayii. An Avali raised among gryphons, a story unheard of until today. Who knew what other mysteries were waiting to be uncovered?

"That's amazing... I take it they managed to get our particular atmospheric needs taken care of? If so, they must work pretty fast..."

He gives the other, taller Avali a lookover. "I personally want to check this planet out! Haven't learned too much about it yet, but it looks like it'll be fun to explore! Say, you look a bit familiar... I feel like I've seen you before."

(11-10-2015, 06:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: Wait...

*reaches out a hand*

"Oh, uh... Well, the planet down there used to be a barren wasteland, so everyone had to move up here... There's still a bunch of people because the planet's just a huge frontier now."

(11-10-2015, 06:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 05:42 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nodded and lowered his paws to the floor. Slowly, he pushed himself off the bed and into a standing position.

"Alright, I'm going to let go now...I'm also here if you fall."

He let go of the doctor's hand and took a careful step forward. His tail slid off the bed and aided in his balance as he took another step.

Gregor's movements were a bit stiff, but otherwise they were stable. He took two more steps, a bit quicker than the last ones, and looked at Dr. Hardpaw. "I think I have the hang of it, but... What do you think? You are the doctor."

(11-10-2015, 06:44 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Rune Wrote: She smiles and blushes a bit, shifting again "Yes, like in Terran stories. And yes, it is pretty good I guess! Although I am not surprised you don't know, we mostly keep for ourselves. And to answer your questions: Yes, Ral, Neeru is a gryphon too. I... m-my family got rescued by UNA troops after they were assaulted on their ship. They took my parents in and they decided to stay. And some time later, I was born."

(11-10-2015, 06:21 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the odd Avali follows the conversation with great interest, he makes no effort to hide his curiosity which clearly surpasses that of simple politeness. all ears pointer at the two Avali, he tilts his head lightly as he shifts his stance into a more comfortable one*

Ralako rubs his chin as he listens to Rhayii. An Avali raised among gryphons, a story unheard of until today. Who knew what other mysteries were waiting to be uncovered?

"That's amazing... I take it they managed to get our particular atmospheric needs taken care of? If so, they must work pretty fast..."

He gives the other, taller Avali a lookover. "I personally want to check this planet out! Haven't learned too much about it yet, but it looks like it'll be fun to explore! Say, you look a bit familiar... I feel like I've seen you before."

*the avali cocks a brow and his right ears point to the sides, he seems both a little put off at this and quite surprised*

"eerrh, really? from where? i have traveled quite a bit, but i feel like i would remember you."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 06:44 PM)Comito Wrote:

Rhayii's ears twitch as she focusses on both males, listening. Then she speaks to Ralako "Yes, they are. All bioimplants and cybernetical parts are internal though, so you don't see anything." She pokes her chest with a finger to reinforce her point. "And they really work fast..."

(11-10-2015, 06:47 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: Wait...

*reaches out a hand*

"Oh, uh... Well, the planet down there used to be a barren wasteland, so everyone had to move up here... There's still a bunch of people because the planet's just a huge frontier now."
Well, what kind of facilities are there up here? I think I should visit a hospital.

(11-10-2015, 06:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: Well, what kind of facilities are there up here? I think I should visit a hospital.

"There's a few of those, yeah... If you want, I could probably take you to the nearest one..."

(11-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: Well, what kind of facilities are there up here? I think I should visit a hospital.

"There's a few of those, yeah... If you want, I could probably take you to the nearest one..."
Please do, I'm having trouble moving my arms and legs, it worries me.

(11-10-2015, 07:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: Please do, I'm having trouble moving my arms and legs, it worries me.

"All right." Umbra picks up Marx and heads for the nearest hospital like he said he would.

Once there, he asks for some nurses and the sickly Avali is taken away.
"I'll come back for the bill later..."
He heads out of the hospital and continues to walk around. He doesn't seem too happy...

(11-10-2015, 06:57 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the avali cocks a brow and his  right ears point to the sides, he seems both a little put off at this and quite surprised*

"eerrh, really? from where? i have traveled quite a bit, but i feel like i would remember you."

(11-10-2015, 06:58 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii's ears twitch as she focusses on both males, listening. Then she speaks to Ralako "Yes, they are. All bioimplants and cybernetical parts are internal though, so you don't see anything." She pokes her chest with a finger to reinforce her point. "And they really work fast..."

He nods at Rhayii. "I have implants like that too! They probably won't be enough on the planet down there, though. I'll probably need a suit or else I'll melt!" He chuckles to himself, then looks at the other Avali again.

"Can't really say... You just look familiar. I feel like I saw you in a dream or something..."

(11-10-2015, 07:43 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:57 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the avali cocks a brow and his  right ears point to the sides, he seems both a little put off at this and quite surprised*

(11-10-2015, 06:58 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii's ears twitch as she focusses on both males, listening. Then she speaks to Ralako "Yes, they are. All bioimplants and cybernetical parts are internal though, so you don't see anything." She pokes her chest with a finger to reinforce her point. "And they really work fast..."

He nods at Rhayii. "I have implants like that too! They probably won't be enough on the planet down there, though. I'll probably need a suit or else I'll melt!" He chuckles to himself, then looks at the other Avali again.

"Can't really say... You just look familiar. I feel like I saw you in a dream or something..."

*the Avali shrugs, flicking his ears back into position*
"well, i don't dream too often. and when i do, i don't remember much of it and it's often more cryptic and psychedelic than anything. what was the dream about? if you don't mind me asking."

(11-10-2015, 07:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 07:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: Please do, I'm having trouble moving my arms and legs, it worries me.

"All right." Umbra picks up Marx and heads for the nearest hospital like he said he would.

Once there, he asks for some nurses and the sickly Avali is taken away.
"I'll come back for the bill later..."
He heads out of the hospital and continues to walk around. He doesn't seem too happy...
Uhhh, anyone here I can talk to in this hospital?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 07:43 PM)Comito Wrote:

Rhayii looks at the strange Avali with a slightly tilted head. "How about telling us something about yourself? What you are doing currently is quite rude, hm ?"

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

// i just realized there's nobody at the hospital, anyone care to volunteer to well... voice the other side?

(11-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i just realized there's nobody at the hospital, anyone care to volunteer to well... voice the other side?

// well, there are NPCs... You could just assume there's been conversation and diagnosis and all that...