Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:23 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 07:43 PM)Comito Wrote: He nods at Rhayii. "I have implants like that too! They probably won't be enough on the planet down there, though. I'll probably need a suit or else I'll melt!" He chuckles to himself, then looks at the other Avali again.

"Can't really say... You just look familiar. I feel like I saw you in a dream or something..."

Rhayii looks at the strange Avali with a slightly tilted head. "How about telling us something about yourself? What you are doing currently is quite rude, hm ?"

*the Avali sighs, looking a bit uncomfortable*

"i'm sorry, it wasn't my intentions to offend anyone. in my defense it's been a long time since I've been together with other people."

*he quickly clears his throat*

"well, i'm a hunter, though unlike many others i hunt for the largest prey i can find. i often sell the remains to whatever lives nearby, though not before taking a few trophies. I've lived alone most of my life, raised on a sparsely populated low-tech backwater planet, i fled from there and has been making a living off hunting from there. i'm handy with my hands and can do a lot of stuff"

*he makes a sweeping motion, showing off his clothes and many adornments*

"all this i made myself from beast bits and other natural things. it's quite amazing what some creatures develop to ward off danger or hunt prey."

*he taps a metallic scale, making it give a wind chime effect as it click against other metallic scales of presumably the same origin*

"well... that's... about it"

*he looks down himself, absentmindedly scratching an ear. his story seems believable given his look and build, though there might still be more to it that what he has said so far*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:51 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the Avali sighs, looking a bit uncomfortable*

"i'm sorry, it wasn't my intentions to offend anyone. in my defense it's been a long time since I've been together with other people."

"well, i'm a hunter, though unlike many others i hunt for the largest prey i can find. i often sell the remains to whatever lives nearby, though not before taking a few trophies. I've lived alone most of my life, raised on a sparsely populated low-tech backwater planet, i fled from there and has been making a living off hunting from there. i'm handy with my hands and can do a lot of stuff"

"all this i made myself from beast bits and other natural things. it's quite amazing what some creatures develop to ward off danger or hunt prey."

*he taps a metallic scale, making it give a wind chime effect as it click against other metallic scales of presumably the same origin*

*he looks down himself, absentmindedly scratching an ear. his story seems believable given his look and build, though there might still be more to it that what he has said so far*

// Oh my god it's literally monster hunter and I love it
// Funnily enough, I've been planning for Umbra to get attacked by a monster in the wild eventually...

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

// i guess I'm in limbo now...

(11-10-2015, 08:55 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i guess I'm in limbo now...

(11-10-2015, 08:28 PM)Umbra Wrote: // well, there are NPCs... You could just assume there's been conversation and diagnosis and all that...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 06:54 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 06:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Alright, I'm going to let go now...I'm also here if you fall."

He let go of the doctor's hand and took a careful step forward. His tail slid off the bed and aided in his balance as he took another step.

Gregor's movements were a bit stiff, but otherwise they were stable. He took two more steps, a bit quicker than the last ones, and looked at Dr. Hardpaw. "I think I have the hang of it, but... What do you think? You are the doctor."

"You seem to be doing fine so far, Mr. Ironback. You probably just need a few days to get back into the swing of things, tohugh. Perhaps a week or two."

The Avali from earlier hurried into the room. "Doctor Hardpaw, Miss Coppergaze is here! Should I let her know to come back here?"

Hardpaw turned to Gregor. "Would you like to see her, or not right now?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 08:51 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *the Avali sighs, looking a bit uncomfortable*

// Oh my god it's literally monster hunter and I love it
// Funnily enough, I've been planning for Umbra to get attacked by a monster in the wild eventually...

// fuck, i was hoping to be able to conceal it slightly better. o Ao;
// though there is still more to his story than something like "beg monstha deded mah famry"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:57 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "You seem to be doing fine so far, Mr. Ironback. You probably just need a few days to get back into the swing of things, tohugh. Perhaps a week or two."

The Avali from earlier hurried into the room. "Doctor Hardpaw, Miss Coppergaze is here! Should I let her know to come back here?"

Gregor stared at the Avali and his ears perked when he heard that Copper had come.

He nodded to the doctor. "Yes, I want to see her." The Jakkai takes a few steps back and leans against the bed as he waits.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 08:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i just realized there's nobody at the hospital, anyone care to volunteer to well... voice the other side?

// well, there are NPCs... You could just assume there's been conversation and diagnosis and all that...
// that ruins everything though, no point really

(11-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 08:53 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Oh my god it's literally monster hunter and I love it

// fuck, i was hoping to be able to conceal it slightly better. o Ao;
// though there is still more to his story than something like "beg monstha deded mah famry"

// it's fine; Anomaly-Umbra is literally Genocide Sans.
// he's got more story than "ais guard my life is boring woo" as well- I just haven't worked everything out yet.

(11-10-2015, 09:04 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 08:28 PM)Umbra Wrote: // well, there are NPCs... You could just assume there's been conversation and diagnosis and all that...
// that ruins everything though, no point really

// you're really just gonna give up there?...
// well, it seems like you don't really wanna do this, anyway, so... Whatever you wanna do, I guess...

(11-10-2015, 09:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: // fuck, i was hoping to be able to conceal it slightly better. o Ao;

// it's fine; Anomaly-Umbra is literally Genocide Sans.
// he's got more story than "ais guard my life is boring woo" as well- I just haven't worked everything out yet.

(11-10-2015, 09:04 PM)Marxon Wrote: // that ruins everything though, no point really

// you're really just gonna give up there?...
// well, it seems like you don't really wanna do this, anyway, so... Whatever you wanna do, I guess...
// i want to rp with someone other than myself... :/

(11-10-2015, 09:04 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 08:57 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "You seem to be doing fine so far, Mr. Ironback. You probably just need a few days to get back into the swing of things, tohugh. Perhaps a week or two."

Gregor stared at the Avali and his ears perked when he heard that Copper had come.

He nodded to the doctor. "Yes, I want to see her." The Jakkai takes a few steps back and leans against the bed as he waits.

"Okay, I will let her know." The Avali hurried out of the room. A minute later, a soft padding echoed through the halls. Wurg stuck her head in the door.
"Uh...hello."

(11-10-2015, 09:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i want to rp with someone other than myself... :/

// well, I don't think anyone here can accurately do doctor stuff, so... NPC might be your best bet.

(11-10-2015, 09:23 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i want to rp with someone other than myself... :/

// well, I don't think anyone here can accurately do doctor stuff, so... NPC might be your best bet.
// well I don't know what the hell to do by myself, guess it was doomed from the start

(11-10-2015, 09:21 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Okay, I will let her know." The Avali hurried out of the room. A minute later, a soft padding echoed through the halls. Wurg stuck her head in the door.
"Uh...hello."

His eyes lit up when Wurg's head appeared. Whether metaphorically or literally depended on whether his eyes could actually glow.

Once more, he stepped forward from the bed, nearly stumbling with apparent excitement. "Copper... It's you."

Apart from his wide eyes and alert ears, though, Gregor did not look excited. In fact, up to this point, he had maintained a fairly blank expression.

(11-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:21 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Okay, I will let her know." The Avali hurried out of the room. A minute later, a soft padding echoed through the halls. Wurg stuck her head in the door.
"Uh...hello."

His eyes lit up when Wurg's head appeared. Whether metaphorically or literally depended on whether his eyes could actually glow.

Once more, he stepped forward from the bed, nearly stumbling with apparent excitement. "Copper... It's you."

Wurg blinked, and waved. "Uh...hey." She kinda just stood there for a few seconds, before realization spread across her face. "Wait...holy shit, Iron? You're alive? I thought..." She ran into the room and hugged the mechanical Jakkai. "I thought you died..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:04 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 11:38 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: One hundred and fifty credits per night, minus tax.
*he looks over at the bar, looking if any fights had broken out, which hadent*
So is it a deal?

She looked up and blinked quite surprised nodding softly.

"yea.. that is more than okay.. i would be happy to pay 750 credits for my time here if that would be alright?"

She looked quite happy as she looked around the inn lobby to see who or what was around.
That Will suffice for the time being, I'll just need your chit.
*he puts the key card on the counter, and pulls out a news paper*
Want a copy of the latest news?

*there is a shady looking avali in the corner of the room talking about a shipment of bismuth and bronze, aswell sterling sliver. A bar tender waits patiently at his station for a customer*

(11-10-2015, 09:44 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg blinked, and waved. "Uh...hey." She kinda just stood there for a few seconds, before realization spread across her face. "Wait...holy shit, Iron? You're alive? I thought..." She ran into the room and hugged the mechanical Jakkai. "I thought you died..."

Gregor grunted when Wurg suddenly zipped over and hugged him. He nearly fell backwards, but managed to swing his tail down into a 'tripod' position for support. His reflexes were still intact, it seemed.

"I thought you died too..." He remembered seeing her, so horribly maimed in the beast's aftermath. Slowly but surely, he raised his arms and hugged Wurg back. "It is good to see you again."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

*walks quickly out of the hospital, more confused than when he entered*

That was odd, Xrays don't usually look like that. Maybe I can find another facility, Stalwart something something may help...

*eventually returns to Stalwart Cybernetics*

Hello? Anyone around?

(11-10-2015, 10:00 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 09:44 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg blinked, and waved. "Uh...hey." She kinda just stood there for a few seconds, before realization spread across her face. "Wait...holy shit, Iron? You're alive? I thought..." She ran into the room and hugged the mechanical Jakkai. "I thought you died..."

Gregor grunted when Wurg suddenly zipped over and hugged him. He nearly fell backwards, but managed to swing his tail down into a 'tripod' position for support. His reflexes were still intact, it seemed.

"I thought you died too..." He remembered seeing her, so horribly maimed in the beast's aftermath. Slowly but surely, he raised his arms and hugged Wurg back. "It is good to see you again."

"Y-yeah...good to see you, too...I...almost didn't remember. Had a bit of amnesia, but it's getting better, I'm remembering everything now..." She let out a quavering sigh. "I'm just happy to know you're okay."

(11-10-2015, 10:00 PM)Marxon Wrote: *walks quickly out of the hospital, more confused than when he entered*

That was odd, Xrays don't usually look like that. Maybe I can find another facility, Stalwart something something may help...

*eventually returns to Stalwart Cybernetics*

Hello? Anyone around?

"Do you have an appointment?" The secretary said. They were sitting behind the counter within the waiting room.

(11-10-2015, 10:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Y-yeah...good to see you, too...I...almost didn't remember. Had a bit of amnesia, but it's getting better, I'm remembering everything now..." She let out a quavering sigh. "I'm just happy to know you're okay."

He nodded, and glanced around the room. "I am still trying to remember everything. I... I think I was trying to slow it down. The beast. Dropping rocks in its path... and it just walked over them."

His ears drooped as more memories surfaced, piece by piece. "Then I tried throwing rocks at it, and it hit me... that's all I remember."