Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:25 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((No need for pants if you're mechanical from the waist down, after all.))

// True.

"Well, uh... If any of you guys need somewhere to stay, I know there's an inn down the road somewhere... My house isn't hard to find, either, so if you want to talk or something, feel free to drop by."
"...Just letting you know." He sips his coffee, which has gone somewhat cold.

my house is the store with the sold sign outside, i didn't see any movers so i think the guy left his furniture, i know he left the empty store racks

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-02-2015

As Tim sleeps, he has flashes from his "dream" again. A friendly angel, nanite people, a giant tree, a forest, the sea, a talking penguin. The thoughts flashing by only leaving faint memories behind.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, uh... If any of you guys need somewhere to stay, I know there's an inn down the road somewhere... My house isn't hard to find, either, so if you want to talk or something, feel free to drop by."

"I could always sneak in for the night, seeing as I have no currency whatsoever."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Flarezerker - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:35 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, uh... If any of you guys need somewhere to stay, I know there's an inn down the road somewhere... My house isn't hard to find, either, so if you want to talk or something, feel free to drop by."

"I could always sneak in for the night, seeing as I have no currency whatsoever."

If you want, we could find a house and share it until you find a better place to live.

(11-02-2015, 12:37 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:35 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I could always sneak in for the night, seeing as I have no currency whatsoever."

If you want, we could find a house and share it until you find a better place to live.

roommates are fun, as far as i can remember I've never had one but hey

(11-02-2015, 12:37 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:35 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I could always sneak in for the night, seeing as I have no currency whatsoever."

"Last thing I want to do is share a house with somebody. For my safety and yours, I think i should go on my own path."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:31 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: Thanks. I'll probably go and find an abandoned house or something, move in and all that. I'll see you all later, then?

"Well, if you're leaving, then... Yeah, I guess. Nice meeting you."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Flarezerker - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:38 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:37 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: If you want, we could find a house and share it until you find a better place to live.

"Last thing I want to do is share a house with somebody. For my safety and yours, I think i should go on my own path."

Alright, then. Sorry if I sounded creepy or anything from my offer. Either way, I'll be off. *walks off into the distance, quickly blending with the crowd*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-02-2015

*the shuttle lands fairly close to the settlement, and the sent of burning rubber fills the air*

"His name was god" the journal read "it's voice called to me, demanding me to kill randomly, it's voice became more and more convincing each time. The only way to suppress it was to inflect self Pain, by drawing massive cuts along my arms. The pain stopped working the day after... *the rest of the page is illegible due to blood stains omolon date (retracted)
*he would look down at his arms and notice scars*
The journals implies that I'm Omolon, but my counsious is telling me that my name is Rythain, how peculiar
*he grabs some mixed currency, a steel revolver, and a black trench coat, and heads out the airlock and towards the town*

well bye you all i'm sure i'll be seeing you all later.
*Austin goes to his home and sets a sign in the window saying* new grocery store opening up in about 2 days.

(11-02-2015, 12:40 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:31 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: Thanks. I'll probably go and find an abandoned house or something, move in and all that. I'll see you all later, then?

"Well, if you're leaving, then... Yeah, I guess. Nice meeting you."

"Uhm well... You know any way I could get into the inn.. or do I have to spend the night in a prickly bush?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-02-2015

//Does the Eden have hangar bays?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-02-2015

(so right now the way I see it I can either return surge to his default state, produce one or several of the alternate versions of him in the great wide multiverse, recycle a different character, or make a totally new one.)

(11-02-2015, 12:46 AM)Penguin Wrote: "Uhm well... You know any way I could get into the inn.. or do I have to spend the night in a prickly bush?"

"No, unfortunately... If you're desperate, though, I could probably give you enough money to stay there for now..."

(11-02-2015, 12:47 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Does the Eden have hangar bays?

// I'd imagine so.

(11-02-2015, 12:51 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:46 AM)Penguin Wrote: "Uhm well... You know any way I could get into the inn.. or do I have to spend the night in a prickly bush?"

"No, unfortunately... If you're desperate, though, I could probably give you enough money to stay there for now..."

"I might appreciate a warm room to myself. It decreases my chances of murdering somebody to less than 2% i think.."

(no input one way or another?)

(11-02-2015, 12:53 AM)Surge Wrote: (no input one way or another?)

//do whatever you want.

(11-02-2015, 12:52 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I might appreciate a warm room to myself. It decreases my chances of murdering somebody to less than 2% i think.."

"Room it is, then. Let me go get some credits..." He goes back inside.

(11-02-2015, 12:53 AM)Surge Wrote: (no input one way or another?)

// ?
// For what?

(11-02-2015, 12:50 AM)Surge Wrote: (so right now the way I see it I can either return surge to his default state, produce one or several of the alternate versions of him in the great wide multiverse, recycle a different character, or make a totally new one.)

// Oh. Well, you seem more at home with regular 'ol Surge, and I'm not going to force you to do anything, so...
// I guess do whatever you're most comfortable with?

(11-02-2015, 12:56 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:52 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I might appreciate a warm room to myself. It decreases my chances of murdering somebody to less than 2% i think.."

"Room it is, then. Let me go get some credits..." He goes back inside.

"Fair enough."

He'd look down at his holster, before bringing his head back up to look around.

("Hey guys I'm not sure which to do" "just do whatever you want"
*throws hands up and grumbles* off to the drawing board I go then.)