Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-11-2015

(11-11-2015, 11:15 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 10:31 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She shrugged, and said, "I've just been...living, I guess. Haven't been able to do much while my body has been adjusting to the cybernetics. If it was just an arm or something, I'd probably be back at a job by now, but considering how much I lost..."

"Seems we are both in the same boat, so to speak. Nothing to do but wait and recover. I will not be a burden, though, I promise."

The line advanced a little, and Gregor took the time to look up into the "sky" of the ring-shaped station.

"Don't worry about it, really. It's no issue. Might need to, uh, get a cot or something for you to sleep on..."

She smiled, and rubbed the back of her head.

---

There was a roof in the way of the sky.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-12-2015

(11-11-2015, 11:52 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Don't worry about it, really. It's no issue. Might need to, uh, get a cot or something for you to sleep on..."

---

Gregor blinked and quickly lowered his head again. Perhaps his senses had yet to return to full functionality.

Eventually, they made it to the counter.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 12:05 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 11:52 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Don't worry about it, really. It's no issue. Might need to, uh, get a cot or something for you to sleep on..."

---

Gregor blinked and quickly lowered his head again. Perhaps his senses had yet to return to full functionality.

Eventually, they made it to the counter.

The teller was...a robot. "Yes. How may I assist you today?"

(11-12-2015, 12:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The teller was...a robot. "Yes. How may I assist you today?"

"I require a new card. My previous one was lost in the field."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-12-2015

Umbra is walking through the forest, completely unaware of whatever might be happening inside.
Hmm. This is kinda... Peaceful. I should do this more often...
He keeps walking along a dirt trail covered with fallen leaves, their red, yellow, and orange hues paving the way as if they were a colorful brick path.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-12-2015

(11-11-2015, 11:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 11:04 PM)Marxon Wrote: My suit, can't reach button... constricting bloodflow I think.

"Turn around," The doctor grunted. Obviously he wasn't too pleased about being called out here.
*does so without a word*

(11-12-2015, 12:16 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The teller was...a robot. "Yes. How may I assist you today?"

"I require a new card. My previous one was lost in the field."

"Please state your name and account type."

(11-12-2015, 12:21 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 11:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Turn around," The doctor grunted. Obviously he wasn't too pleased about being called out here.
*does so without a word*

The doctor grumbled, and hit the suit on the back where the "button" is. "There, did that do it?"

(11-12-2015, 12:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:16 AM)Comito Wrote: "I require a new card. My previous one was lost in the field."

"Please state your name and account type."

(11-12-2015, 12:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: *does so without a word*

The doctor grumbled, and hit the suit on the back where the "button" is. "There, did that do it?"
*gasps and grabs his hand, right as the armor falls right off of him as the back opens up*

Whoops...

*quickly picks it up*

Now, uhhhhhh... I think I could use a checkup...

*without the armor stiffening him his body trembles uncontrollably*

I think shaking isn't normal.

(11-12-2015, 12:44 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Please state your name and account type."

*gasps and grabs his hand, right as the armor falls right off of him as the back opens up*

Whoops...

*quickly picks it up*

"That's a hospital job's, not ours. Go there."

(11-12-2015, 12:39 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Please state your name and account type."
"Gregor Ironback. And... my account type..." He placed a hand to his forehead as he tried to remember, and glanced uncertainly at Wurg.

(11-12-2015, 12:47 AM)Comito Wrote:
"Gregor Ironback. And... my account type..." He placed a hand to his forehead as he tried to remember, and glanced uncertainly at Wurg.

"Checking for your money, credit if it's a...credit card."

(11-12-2015, 12:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Checking for your money, credit if it's a...credit card."

He nodded. "Right. Thank you. It is credit," he said to the teller.

(11-12-2015, 12:58 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Checking for your money, credit if it's a...credit card."

He nodded. "Right. Thank you. It is credit," he said to the teller.

"User: Gregor Ironback. Account type: credit. Confirm or deny?"

(11-12-2015, 01:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "User: Gregor Ironback. Account type: credit. Confirm or deny?"

"Yes. Um, I mean confirm." His expression was blank.

(11-12-2015, 01:15 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 01:08 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "User: Gregor Ironback. Account type: credit. Confirm or deny?"

"Yes. Um, I mean confirm." His expression was blank.

"Confirmed. Printing card..." A slight hum filled the air, and a card slid out from in front of the teller, within grasp of Gregor. "Have a good day."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 12:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra is walking through the forest, completely unaware of whatever might be happening inside.
He keeps walking along a dirt trail covered with fallen leaves, their red, yellow, and orange hues paving the way as if they were a colorful brick path.

*a voice can be heard in the distance, then a few lould bangs, probably a hunter*

(11-12-2015, 12:45 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: *gasps and grabs his hand, right as the armor falls right off of him as the back opens up*

Whoops...

*quickly picks it up*

"That's a hospital job's, not ours. Go there."
Maybe this would change your mind.

*pulls back the feathers on his neck, revealing a busted neural jack, sparking and smoking*

I took a hard hit and now it constantly shocks me.

(11-12-2015, 01:17 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra is walking through the forest, completely unaware of whatever might be happening inside.

*a voice can be heard in the distance, then a few lould bangs, probably a hunter*
// RP WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN UMBRA FOR ONCE!

(11-12-2015, 01:18 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 12:45 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "That's a hospital job's, not ours. Go there."
Maybe this would change your mind.

*pulls back the feathers on his neck, revealing a busted neural jack, sparking and smoking*

I took a hard hit and now it constantly shocks me.

The doctor grumbled about something, and pointed at a chair. "Sit there and wait, I have to calibrate someone else's cybernetics. Someone who is actually paying me for my time."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-12-2015

(11-11-2015, 09:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 01:07 PM)Corosar Wrote: She saw the uncloaked shuttle tilting her head couriously as she watched. She wanted to confirm how many there were before she went to disable them to bring them in. She saw one soul on the flashing shuttle pass on. She was happy it was only the one but she still mourned the loss as it moved to the next life. She quickly returned her attention to the landed shuttle.
*a hatch opens out with a hydraulic hiss, and a set of two armed gaurds wearing fallout Eskimo power armor exit, the the shady avali goes up to greet them, but is soon shot a few times in the legs*
*a Hover trolley backs out of the shuttle, and another guard aproches it with a sliver foil*
*there appears to be three more soldiers inside the ship, as well the three outside. Whoever was leading this Robery must be a professional*

"6 soldiers.... wow.. this is not good... at all... and that armor... wish i brought my calypso rifle now.. "

She sighed as she whispered to herself before looking back trying to find a good way of taking them all out quickly and effeciently waiting for a better opertunity.

"maybe i should bug out... this is too much..."

(11-12-2015, 01:17 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Confirmed. Printing card..." A slight hum filled the air, and a card slid out from in front of the teller, within grasp of Gregor. "Have a good day."

Gregor took the card, looked it over quickly, and nodded to the robot. "Thank you. What is my current balance?"