Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 01:50 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 09:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a hatch opens out with a hydraulic hiss, and a set of two armed gaurds wearing fallout Eskimo power armor exit, the the shady avali goes up to greet them, but is soon shot a few times in the legs*
*a Hover trolley backs out of the shuttle, and another guard aproches it with a sliver foil*
*there appears to be three more soldiers inside the ship, as well the three outside. Whoever was leading this Robery must be a professional*

"6 soldiers.... wow.. this is not good... at all... and that armor... wish i brought my calypso rifle now.. "

She sighed as she whispered to herself before looking back trying to find a good way of taking them all out quickly and effeciently waiting for a better opertunity.

"maybe i should bug out... this is too much..."

*the wounded avali look over quickly and mouths "get help" then returns to moaning*
*a single guard put the foil over the trolley and begin to push it into the woods, and the rest return to the shuttle*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 01:29 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 01:18 AM)Marxon Wrote: Maybe this would change your mind.

*pulls back the feathers on his neck, revealing a busted neural jack, sparking and smoking*

I took a hard hit and now it constantly shocks me.

The doctor grumbled about something, and pointed at a chair. "Sit there and wait, I have to calibrate someone else's cybernetics. Someone who is actually paying me for my time."
I can pay.

*holds out a thousand credit chit*

Money is no issue.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 02:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 01:50 AM)Corosar Wrote: "6 soldiers.... wow.. this is not good... at all... and that armor... wish i brought my calypso rifle now.. "

She sighed as she whispered to herself before looking back trying to find a good way of taking them all out quickly and effeciently waiting for a better opertunity.

"maybe i should bug out... this is too much..."

*the wounded avali look over quickly and mouths "get help" then returns to moaning*
*a single guard put the foil over the trolley and begin to push it into the woods, and the rest return to the shuttle*

She was surprised that the avali noticed her. She immediately nodded and tried to signal that she would be back asap before bolting as quietly as she could. She decided to go to the Inn... it be the best place for finding mercs willing to help.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-12-2015

Felix is sitting outside of a police station on the Eden, knocking on the door.
"Hello? Anyone home?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 01:17 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a voice can be heard in the distance, then a few lould bangs, probably a hunter*

"...Hm..."
Umbra just keeps walking. Even if it were a criminal or something, he's in no state to deal with it.
Maybe I should ask for a set of that armor... It'd be handy to have if I ever get stuck like this again. Then again...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-12-2015

//maybe i shouldn't rp.
//i can't think of anything to do, even now, i wasn't able before and you could tell.
//it's not gotten any better so why sit here and hope
//i have a cool idea for a music festival. of course it's centered towards the avali of the station just like events in real life are to different people. but i can't think of anything cool to do when i do this. you guys can take the idea, basically it would be each booth has a bunch of head phones playing the song and if you liked it you could buy it into some form of music player.

(11-12-2015, 02:55 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //maybe i shouldn't rp.
//i can't think of anything to do, even now, i wasn't able before and you could tell.
//i have a cool idea for a music festival. of course it's centered towards the avali of the station just like events in real life are to different people. but i can't think of anything cool to do when i do this. you guys can take the idea, basically it would be each booth has a bunch of head phones playing the song and if you liked it you could buy it into some form of music player.

//was actually intending to check on your store after the current events.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 02:41 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the wounded avali look over quickly and mouths "get help" then returns to moaning*

She was surprised that the avali noticed her. She immediately nodded and tried to signal that she would be back asap before bolting as quietly as she could. She decided to go to the Inn... it be the best place for finding mercs willing to help.

*the bar tender looks over at corouei*
Back so soon? You left all of the sudden...

(11-12-2015, 02:56 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:55 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //maybe i shouldn't rp.

//was actually intending to check on your store after the current events.

//not like anything would happen, unless you have something in mind, if you want i can stay as a side character but nothing more.

(11-12-2015, 02:56 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: She was surprised that the avali noticed her. She immediately nodded and tried to signal that she would be back asap before bolting as quietly as she could. She decided to go to the Inn... it be the best place for finding mercs willing to help.

*the bar tender looks over at corouei*
Back so soon? You left all of the sudden...
She panted and sighed as she looked around worriedly

"Well yea.... sorry.... had to check something.. An avali is heavily injured... i just came back... from a robbery in progress... i am still kicking.... but i am not sure.... how long he... will.... Is there any mercs for hire... need a few... i have work for them tonight... and only tonight.. unless there... is a ... law office to... go to... looks like... stolen goods..."

She was out of breath as she tried to explain herself.
(11-12-2015, 02:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:56 AM)Corosar Wrote: //was actually intending to check on your store after the current events.

//not like anything would happen, unless you have something in mind, if you want i can stay as a side character but nothing more.
// in my opinion.. up to you. All i know is that most likely coro would most likely try and apply there...

(11-12-2015, 03:11 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:59 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //not like anything would happen, unless you have something in mind, if you want i can stay as a side character but nothing more.
// in my opinion.. up to you. All i know is that most likely coro would most likely try and apply there...
//well i already made an afternoon part timer. you could be a morning part-timer if you think you want.
//but after what do i do?
//i don't know.

//anyways i got to sleep. say what you want i'll see it tomorrow.

(11-12-2015, 03:11 AM)Corosar Wrote: She panted and sighed as she looked around worriedly

"Well yea.... sorry.... had to check something.. An avali is heavily injured... i just came back... from a robbery in progress... i am still kicking.... but i am not sure.... how long he... will.... Is there any mercs for hire... need a few... i have work for them tonight... and only tonight.. unless there... is a ... law office to... go to... looks like... stolen goods..."

A random person speaks up.
"Yeah, there's... There's a guard station near the, uh... Starport." They point in the direction of the office.

(11-12-2015, 03:14 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:11 AM)Corosar Wrote: // in my opinion.. up to you. All i know is that most likely coro would most likely try and apply there...
//well i already made an afternoon part timer. you could be a morning part-timer if you think you want.
//but after what do i do?
//i don't know.

//anyways i got to sleep. say what you want i'll see it tomorrow.
//sleep well!
(11-12-2015, 03:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:11 AM)Corosar Wrote: She panted and sighed as she looked around worriedly

A random person speaks up.
"Yeah, there's... There's a guard station near the, uh... Starport." They point in the direction of the office.
She perked her ears up and nodded to the random person thanking them heavily

"I just hope they have something for what i saw.... i fear... they are too heavily armed... i don't know what they were doing with whatever they have... but... they were well armed...."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 02:04 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 01:17 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Confirmed. Printing card..." A slight hum filled the air, and a card slid out from in front of the teller, within grasp of Gregor. "Have a good day."

Gregor took the card, looked it over quickly, and nodded to the robot. "Thank you. What is my current balance?"

"Credit cards do not have balances. Your maximum amount of spending is four thousand credits. Have a nice day."

(11-12-2015, 02:07 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 01:29 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The doctor grumbled about something, and pointed at a chair. "Sit there and wait, I have to calibrate someone else's cybernetics. Someone who is actually paying me for my time."
I can pay.

Money is no issue.

The doctor perked up. "I will be right with you as soon as I am done with my previous patient, then. It won't be long, don't worry. Please, make yourself comfortable," He said as he hurried off. A minute later, another Avali walked out. They appeared to have a fully synthetic ear. Close behnd them was the doctor. "Please, please, follow me!"

(11-12-2015, 03:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She perked her ears up and nodded to the random person thanking them heavily

"I just hope they have something for what i saw.... i fear... they are too heavily armed... i don't know what they were doing with whatever they have... but... they were well armed...."

"I, uh... Think they can handle it. Especially with one of the most famous guards ever here in town..."

(11-12-2015, 03:54 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:04 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor took the card, looked it over quickly, and nodded to the robot. "Thank you. What is my current balance?"

"Credit cards do not have balances. Your maximum amount of spending is four thousand credits. Have a nice day."

(11-12-2015, 02:04 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor took the card, looked it over quickly, and nodded to the robot. "Thank you. What is my current balance?"

(11-12-2015, 02:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: I can pay.

Money is no issue.

The doctor perked up. "I will be right with you as soon as I am done with my previous patient, then. It won't be long, don't worry. Please, make yourself comfortable," He said as he hurried off. A minute later, another Avali walked out. They appeared to have a fully synthetic ear. Close behnd them was the doctor. "Please, please, follow me!"
*mutters to himself*

I just hope this is a bad dream.

*he then sits down in a chair and passes out*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 04:36 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:54 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Credit cards do not have balances. Your maximum amount of spending is four thousand credits. Have a nice day."

*mutters to himself*

"Well, it's not," The doctor muttered. He slipped on his gloves, and hooked up the passed-out Avali to an IV drip, containing the needed anesthesia. He then began the process of removing and repairing the neural jack. working as quickly and efficiently as possible. He had a few hours, of course...
---
Three hours later, and the doctor had repaired the damage done to the jack, and did his best to retain any and all data on it as well. He wiped the sweat off his brow, sterilized the jack, and began putting it back in. Thirty minutes after he began, the process was finished. The IV drip was stopped, and the anti-anesthetic was applied to wake Marx up.

(11-12-2015, 05:07 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 04:36 AM)Marxon Wrote: *mutters to himself*

"Well, it's not," The doctor muttered. He slipped on his gloves, and hooked up the passed-out Avali to an IV drip, containing the needed anesthesia. He then began the process of removing and repairing the neural jack. working as quickly and efficiently as possible. He had a few hours, of course...
---
Three hours later, and the doctor had repaired the damage done to the jack, and did his best to retain any and all data on it as well. He wiped the sweat off his brow, sterilized the jack, and began putting it back in. Thirty minutes after he began, the process was finished. The IV drip was stopped, and the anti-anesthetic was applied to wake Marx up.
*the area underneath the jack was all metallic, only the skin was organic in appearance*

Nnnnngh... I think I should actually sleep...

*raises his right arm, with some difficulty*

I feel so weak.

*gets up, takes two steps, then faceplants the floor*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-12-2015

Still scouring for work Felix strolls up to the guard station doors at the spaceport
"Hello-o-o?"

(11-12-2015, 04:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She perked her ears up and nodded to the random person thanking them heavily

"I, uh... Think they can handle it. Especially with one of the most famous guards ever here in town..."

She nodded and smiled

"Thank you again!! i have to head out please have a good night sir!"

And with that she headed out making her way to where she figured a starport would be in a village like this and looking for the said Guardpost.