Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-12-2015

*yawns and stretches in the hospital bed*

Uhhhh, hello?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-12-2015

Umbra shows up at the guards' station and has a little small talk with the active receptionist.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-12-2015

*looks around*

Uhhhh, doctor?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 08:59 PM)Marxon Wrote: *looks around*

Uhhhh, doctor?

"Ye, yes, sorry!" The doctor said as he hurried into the room. "Your jack should be all repaired and ready to go. Though you may need a bit longer to recover..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 08:46 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Dead. They found it dead, from the reports I read. Died from overexposure to ammonia, funnily enough..." The shuttle slid into the dock, and Wurg motioned for Gregor to get onboard. "Time to see the surface."

"Ammonia... I think I can guess how that happened. Though tragic, it is good that our feathered friends got the last laugh."

He quickly boarded the shuttle with Wurg and took a seat.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 09:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 08:59 PM)Marxon Wrote: *looks around*

Uhhhh, doctor?

"Ye, yes, sorry!" The doctor said as he hurried into the room. "Your jack should be all repaired and ready to go. Though you may need a bit longer to recover..."
Yeah about that...

*holds up a hand covered in avali blood*

I think there's an issue...

(11-12-2015, 09:12 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 09:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ye, yes, sorry!" The doctor said as he hurried into the room. "Your jack should be all repaired and ready to go. Though you may need a bit longer to recover..."
Yeah about that...

His face fell flat. "That isn't supposed to happen. You haven't been moving your head, have you? That probably opened it up. I will have to stitch it again if that's the case."
(11-12-2015, 09:11 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 08:46 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Dead. They found it dead, from the reports I read. Died from overexposure to ammonia, funnily enough..." The shuttle slid into the dock, and Wurg motioned for Gregor to get onboard. "Time to see the surface."

"Ammonia... I think I can guess how that happened. Though tragic, it is good that our feathered friends got the last laugh."

"Mhm, yeah..." She was sitting in the seat next to Gregor. She had already buckled herself in.

// aaargh I can't think of anything to do that isn't just moving around >~<

(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 09:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: Yeah about that...

His face fell flat. "That isn't supposed to happen. You haven't been moving your head, have you? That probably opened it up. I will have to stitch it again if that's the case."
(11-12-2015, 09:11 PM)Comito Wrote: "Ammonia... I think I can guess how that happened. Though tragic, it is good that our feathered friends got the last laugh."

"Mhm, yeah..." She was sitting in the seat next to Gregor. She had already buckled herself in.
It burns like fire...

You did fix it not replace it right? I probably should have mentioned that.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm, yeah..." She was sitting in the seat next to Gregor. She had already buckled herself in.

He was quick to buckle in as well, and waited patiently for the shuttle to launch.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 08:58 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra shows up at the guards' station and has a little small talk with the active receptionist.

Suddenly she came into the guardstation looking around in a bit of a panic whimpering softly as she rushed up to the counter and quickly try to get everything out in a few minutes. it sounded alittle like.

"injured.... thieves... cargo.... shot..... power armor... Urhghh..."

(11-12-2015, 09:50 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: His face fell flat. "That isn't supposed to happen. You haven't been moving your head, have you? That probably opened it up. I will have to stitch it again if that's the case."

It burns like fire...

"Right, I fixed it instead of replacing it. You probably just reopened it and it hurts because of that."
(11-12-2015, 09:54 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 09:23 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm, yeah..." She was sitting in the seat next to Gregor. She had already buckled herself in.

He was quick to buckle in as well, and waited patiently for the shuttle to launch.

The shuttle took off, and arrived at the surface about ten minutes later. Wurg stepped off, and waited for Gregor.

(11-12-2015, 10:39 PM)Corosar Wrote: Suddenly she came into the guardstation looking around in a bit of a panic whimpering softly as she rushed up to the counter and quickly try to get everything out in a few minutes. it sounded alittle like.

"...Sorry?... Uh... Could you... Breathe a little?..."

(11-12-2015, 10:42 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 09:50 PM)Marxon Wrote: It burns like fire...

"Right, I fixed it instead of replacing it. You probably just reopened it and it hurts because of that."
(11-12-2015, 09:54 PM)Comito Wrote: He was quick to buckle in as well, and waited patiently for the shuttle to launch.

The shuttle took off, and arrived at the surface about ten minutes later. Wurg stepped off, and waited for Gregor.
*wraps some gauze around his neck and sighs*

I know it's not like I'm revealing anything without armor or anything on, still feels wierd to walk around wearing nothing but a very thick layer of feathers...

Also odd that I felt much more energetic in my armor, I could move effortlessly even without the servos on... also I'm extremely hungry...

*he turns around, and the blood is not coming from the jack, but 6 regularly spaced holes between his ribs, bleeding to the point it drips occasionally onto his tail skirt*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 10:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 10:39 PM)Corosar Wrote: Suddenly she came into the guardstation looking around in a bit of a panic whimpering softly as she rushed up to the counter and quickly try to get everything out in a few minutes. it sounded alittle like.

"...Sorry?... Uh... Could you... Breathe a little?..."

She relaxed alot more but looked to umbra taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I just witnessed a small group of heavily armoured people unloading something from a shuttle nearby... the contact they met up with has been shot and seems to have been betrayed... i wanted to report this.. so it can be stopped before something happens more..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-13-2015

(11-12-2015, 11:47 PM)Corosar Wrote: She relaxed alot more but looked to umbra taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I just witnessed a small group of heavily armoured people unloading something from a shuttle nearby... the contact they met up with has been shot and seems to have been betrayed... i wanted to report this.. so it can be stopped before something happens more..."

"Oh, that's... Huh... I heard something in the forest yesterday, but I wasn't exactly confident about checking it out... I got caught in an explosion the other day..."
Oddly enough, Umbra doesn't seem to even have a scratch on him. If Coro were to look, he also has a somewhat strong soul signature...
"Well, I guess I'll go... Just give me a moment. I should grab two other guards and something other than a hardlight shield to defend myself..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 11:47 PM)Corosar Wrote: She relaxed alot more but looked to umbra taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Oh, that's... Huh... I heard something in the forest yesterday, but I wasn't exactly confident about checking it out... I got caught in an explosion the other day..."
Oddly enough, Umbra doesn't seem to even have a scratch on him. If Coro were to look, he also has a somewhat strong soul signature...
"Well, I guess I'll go... Just give me a moment. I should grab two other guards and something other than a hardlight shield to defend myself..."

She still forgot that she was using her soul sight tilting her head as she pondered. She had learned to control it to a point where her eyes only faintly glowed since the last time she was here... however its still noticable should someone pay attention to it.

"I would like to state that there are 6 from last i checked.. with power armor... i can provide some firepower... but i am more a medic than anything else.."

She began to wonder why such a strong soul resonated here of all places.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-13-2015

(11-12-2015, 03:51 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:08 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Well, uh...

// personally i find it sort of pointless. i mean why have it? it's just fluff.
//meh, it was merely a drafted thought.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 12:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: She still forgot that she was using her soul sight tilting her head as she pondered. She had learned to control it to a point where her eyes only faintly glowed since the last time she was here... however its still noticable should someone pay attention to it.

"I would like to state that there are 6 from last i checked.. with power armor... i can provide some firepower... but i am more a medic than anything else.."

She began to wonder why such a strong soul resonated here of all places.

"Right. I'll grab 7 other guards, then... We'll have an advantage that way." Umbra heads through a nearby door.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-13-2015

(11-12-2015, 10:42 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The shuttle took off, and arrived at the surface about ten minutes later. Wurg stepped off, and waited for Gregor.

Gregor soon joined her, and looked over at the village.

"Only two months since the incident, and it is this large?"