Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ranger_92 - 11-13-2015

*Shuttle is still in orbit of Nexus 17*
"Is my name Thomas? I think so..."
*`vali remembers with a click of his fingers*
"Nope, nup, its Wiffloid"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-13-2015

//if any of you guys have an idea that might require a festival of sorts, not a huge one but like when you go to a place and there's a bunch of booths to let you buy and taste hot sauce or something then i'll host one, i actually had my character talk about flyers earlier so.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 12:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 12:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: She still forgot that she was using her soul sight tilting her head as she pondered. She had learned to control it to a point where her eyes only faintly glowed since the last time she was here... however its still noticable should someone pay attention to it.

"I would like to state that there are 6 from last i checked.. with power armor... i can provide some firepower... but i am more a medic than anything else.."

She began to wonder why such a strong soul resonated here of all places.

"Right. I'll grab 7 other guards, then... We'll have an advantage that way." Umbra heads through a nearby door.

She smiled and nodded as she tried to look to the secretary.

"Do you know where i can get an emergency field medic's kit.. quickly? is there one around here? I have a feeling we are gonna need it."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ranger_92 - 11-13-2015

*The shuttle's computer is beeping frantically. The onscreen AI is having a fit*
"Reboot central Intelligence --PSSSCHT-- Error code 440 (null-entryPxE(x86)c440)

//Deja Vu much?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-13-2015

(11-12-2015, 10:47 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 10:42 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Right, I fixed it instead of replacing it. You probably just reopened it and it hurts because of that."

The shuttle took off, and arrived at the surface about ten minutes later. Wurg stepped off, and waited for Gregor.
*wraps some gauze around his neck and sighs*

I know it's not like I'm revealing anything without armor or anything on, still feels wierd to walk around wearing nothing but a very thick layer of feathers...

Also odd that I felt much more energetic in my armor, I could move effortlessly even without the servos on... also I'm extremely hungry...

*he turns around, and the blood is not coming from the jack, but 6 regularly spaced holes between his ribs, bleeding to the point it drips occasionally onto his tail skirt*

"Uh, sir, I think you should...uh, go see the actual doctor. You have numerous puncture wounds in your back."

(11-13-2015, 12:50 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 10:42 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The shuttle took off, and arrived at the surface about ten minutes later. Wurg stepped off, and waited for Gregor.

Gregor soon joined her, and looked over at the village.

"Only two months since the incident, and it is this large?"

"This isn't the place we were heading to. This was one of the first villages, actually...formed about six months after terraforming started. Come on, my house is over this way." Wug briskly began walking away from the station, and towards the houses...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 01:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "This isn't the place we were heading to. This was one of the first villages, actually...formed about six months after terraforming started. Come on, my house is over this way." Wurg briskly began walking away from the station, and towards the houses...

"Oh. Right. I knew that..." He shook his head a little, and followed after Wurg once more.

He could not help but admire the houses and other buildings making up the village. As they went, he tried to locate the shops among the buildings.

(11-13-2015, 01:37 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 01:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "This isn't the place we were heading to. This was one of the first villages, actually...formed about six months after terraforming started. Come on, my house is over this way." Wurg briskly began walking away from the station, and towards the houses...

"Oh. Right. I knew that..." He shook his head a little, and followed after Wurg once more.

He could not help but admire the houses and other buildings making up the village. As they went, he tried to locate the shops among the buildings.

"Yeah, it's okay. We should be getting there soon..."

They were in the residential district, not really close to any stores. Only houses.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 01:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 10:47 PM)Marxon Wrote: *wraps some gauze around his neck and sighs*

I know it's not like I'm revealing anything without armor or anything on, still feels wierd to walk around wearing nothing but a very thick layer of feathers...

Also odd that I felt much more energetic in my armor, I could move effortlessly even without the servos on... also I'm extremely hungry...

*he turns around, and the blood is not coming from the jack, but 6 regularly spaced holes between his ribs, bleeding to the point it drips occasionally onto his tail skirt*

"Uh, sir, I think you should...uh, go see the actual doctor. You have numerous puncture wounds in your back."

(11-13-2015, 12:50 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor soon joined her, and looked over at the village.

"Only two months since the incident, and it is this large?"

"This isn't the place we were heading to. This was one of the first villages, actually...formed about six months after terraforming started. Come on, my house is over this way." Wug briskly began walking away from the station, and towards the houses...
You sure? I literally don't feel anything.

I still feel really weak since I left my armor, in the two days of my known existence ive spent almost all of it in that suit...

// if the doctor saw his armor it has corresponding holes, and bladders filled with an yellow nutrient mix, with enough potency to power a bio reactor

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 01:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and nodded as she tried to look to the secretary.

"Do you know where i can get an emergency field medic's kit.. quickly? is there one around here? I have a feeling we are gonna need it."

"I'll have Umbra get you one." The secretary also goes into the room Umbra entered.

(11-13-2015, 01:55 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 01:15 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh, sir, I think you should...uh, go see the actual doctor. You have numerous puncture wounds in your back."

You sure? I literally don't feel anything.

I still feel really weak since I left my armor, in the two days of my known existence ive spent almost all of it in that suit...

// if the doctor saw his armor it has corresponding holes, and bladders filled with an yellow nutrient mix, with enough potency to power a bio reactor

"Sir, that is a very serious issue. Please, go to the doctor and make sure to take your armor along with you as well."

(11-13-2015, 02:44 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 01:55 AM)Marxon Wrote: You sure? I literally don't feel anything.

"Sir, that is a very serious issue. Please, go to the doctor and make sure to take your armor along with you as well."
Where is my armor?

*the bleeding has stopped but the holes are still open*

(11-13-2015, 02:46 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 02:44 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Sir, that is a very serious issue. Please, go to the doctor and make sure to take your armor along with you as well."
Where is my armor?

The doctor pointed to a locker directly across from the bed. "It's in there."

(11-13-2015, 01:50 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it's okay. We should be getting there soon..."

They were in the residential district, not really close to any stores. Only houses.

Gregor followed along while continuing to observe the surroundings.

"How many people live here now?"

(11-13-2015, 02:53 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 01:50 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it's okay. We should be getting there soon..."

Gregor followed along while continuing to observe the surroundings.

"How many people live here now?"

"A good amount. This is the largest town on Nexus 17 right now..." Wurg said, and she stopped. "Here we are! Back home!" She turned and smiled to Gregor, and gestured at the very plain-looking house. "It's not much, but it is something."

(11-13-2015, 02:48 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 02:46 AM)Marxon Wrote: Where is my armor?

The doctor pointed to a locker directly across from the bed. "It's in there."
*opens it and slips into it*

Okay not feeling anyt- AAAAAAGH!

*he cringes as 6 pins in the back suddenly sink into the holes with an audible clink, he immediately grabs the locker door, and crushes part of it in his hand*

Okay, that's not normal...

Anyways I left enough money on the table to cover any expenses and such, I'm gonna gooo- oh I can see wierd stuff in my left eye and the helmet isn't on yet...

*just stands there, confused, he rubs his eye only for it to of all things, come loose and fall into his hands, showing that its purely synthetic in nature. He stares at it with his other eye, in a state of shock and horror*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 02:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 01:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and nodded as she tried to look to the secretary.

"I'll have Umbra get you one." The secretary also goes into the room Umbra entered.

"thank you very much"

She took a deep breath and began to check her weapons to prepare for a fight.

(11-13-2015, 02:57 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 02:48 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The doctor pointed to a locker directly across from the bed. "It's in there."
*opens it and slips into it*

*he cringes as 6 pins in the back suddenly sink into the holes with an audible clink, he immediately grabs the locker door, and crushes part of it in his hand*

Anyways I left enough money on the table to cover any expenses and such, I'm gonna gooo- oh I can see wierd stuff in my left eye and the helmet isn't on yet...

*just stands there, confused, he rubs his eye only for it to of all things, come loose and fall into his hands, showing that its purely synthetic in nature. He stares at it with his other eye, in a state of shock and horror*

The doctor kinda just stood there and stared, before fumbling for his radio. "Uh, w-we have, uh, an issue back her,u h, pl-please send help."

(11-13-2015, 03:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 02:57 AM)Marxon Wrote: *opens it and slips into it*

The doctor kinda just stood there and stared, before fumbling for his radio. "Uh, w-we have, uh, an issue back her,u h, pl-please send help."
*backs up against the wall and slumps to the floor, just staring. He literally had no idea he had any cybernetics*

(11-13-2015, 02:57 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "A good amount. This is the largest town on Nexus 17 right now..." Wurg said, and she stopped. "Here we are! Back home!" She turned and smiled to Gregor, and gestured at the very plain-looking house. "It's not much, but it is something."

He looked up at the plain-looking house, and for the second time since his awakening, he smiled. "I like it. Looks very... cozy."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 02:58 AM)Corosar Wrote: "thank you very much"

She took a deep breath and began to check her weapons to prepare for a fight.

Umbra reappears with 7 more guards, a pistol holstered on his hip, and a field medkit in his hand.
"Here ya go." He offers the kit to Coro.