Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 06:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 05:59 PM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded as she continued through the forest approaching where she had seen the exchange going down. She quickly unholstered her weapon and looked to try and see if they were still there worried that have moved on by now.

Umbra directs the guards to hide behind cover if they can- red-and-gray armor doesn't blend in too well with nature- while a small cream-colored orb of light starts to form in his hand.
*the finial cart is loaded and the armed figure walks out of the feild, as the other power armored criminals begin to sweep the area*
*the wounded avali points its ears towards the new task force, uncounsious and barley breathing*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 07:46 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:25 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'hunter' looks the restaurant over, hmming to himself*

"the place certainly looks quite good. let's see."

*hunter presents his hand, palm up, his neural jack hooking up to the restaurants menu network and he gets a holographic menu projected from his hand. he flips through it up until the drinks list, viewing their selection, he purrs happily to himself as he sees the wide assortments*

"quite good indeed~"

The female Avali uses the moment before entering to rent a table, taking care to use her official military bank account for some special treatment. Then she opens the door and holds it open for the other two "Come on in, guys!"

*still browsing the drinks list 'hunter' steps into the restaurant, all ready adding a few together forming his own order of foods and drink. he sniffs at the scents inside the restaurant, seemingly picking up a lot more detail in all the different smells and fragrances in the air. he peers around the restaurant. paper lamps and hidden lighting bath the solid dark wood tables in a warm orange glow. the restaurant maintained a theme of solid rich brown wood cut in angular shapes making up the tables and shelves, but despite it's simplicity in both cut and material it's composed of more unexpected shapes, giving it a unique rustic yet modern style.*

"mmrrhh, smells good here!~ where are we sitting?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 08:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 06:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra directs the guards to hide behind cover if they can- red-and-gray armor doesn't blend in too well with nature- while a small cream-colored orb of light starts to form in his hand.
*the finial cart is loaded and the armed figure walks out of the feild, as the other power armored criminals begin to sweep the area*
*the wounded avali points its ears towards the new task force, uncounsious and barley breathing*

She smiled. There they were they were still there as she hoped. She looked to umbra and nodded trying to signal that this was the group she found. She quickly looked back as she tried to think of a plan to deal with this. She knew it was not gonna be long till the chance to hit the group was gone.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 08:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 06:12 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra directs the guards to hide behind cover if they can- red-and-gray armor doesn't blend in too well with nature- while a small cream-colored orb of light starts to form in his hand.

(11-13-2015, 08:34 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled. There they were they were still there as she hoped. She looked to umbra and nodded trying to signal that this was the group she found. She quickly looked back as she tried to think of a plan to deal with this. She knew it was not gonna be long till the chance to hit the group was gone.

It appears Umbra has quite literally disappeared. The guards hold their positions.

(11-13-2015, 09:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 08:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the finial cart is loaded and the armed figure walks out of the feild, as the other power armored criminals begin to sweep the area*

(11-13-2015, 08:34 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled. There they were they were still there as she hoped. She looked to umbra and nodded trying to signal that this was the group she found. She quickly looked back as she tried to think of a plan to deal with this. She knew it was not gonna be long till the chance to hit the group was gone.

It appears Umbra has quite literally disappeared. The guards hold their positions.

She had seen something similar to this before and was strangely not effected by the fact he was gone. Either he disapeared into the shadows or he is off getting a flanking possition... both were good in her mind. She quickly returned as she began to use her soulsight. She wanted to try and make sure no one died here... and the best way for it was to watch the soul's reactions. She knew it would not be long for it to start wearing her out so she was ready to stop at a moments notice when she started feeling drained.

(11-13-2015, 09:24 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 09:16 PM)Umbra Wrote: It appears Umbra has quite literally disappeared. The guards hold their positions.

She had seen something similar to this before and was strangely not effected by the fact he was gone. Either he disapeared into the shadows or he is off getting a flanking possition... both were good in her mind. She quickly returned as she began to use her soulsight. She wanted to try and make sure no one died here... and the best way for it was to watch the soul's reactions. She knew it would not be long for it to start wearing her out so she was ready to stop at a moments notice when she started feeling drained.

*the souls of the wounded avail glows radiantly, and occasionally fickers, he just stares at the task force*
*one of the power armored figures drags and throws it into the woods*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 09:24 PM)Corosar Wrote: She had seen something similar to this before and was strangely not effected by the fact he was gone. Either he disapeared into the shadows or he is off getting a flanking possition... both were good in her mind. She quickly returned as she began to use her soulsight. She wanted to try and make sure no one died here... and the best way for it was to watch the soul's reactions. She knew it would not be long for it to start wearing her out so she was ready to stop at a moments notice when she started feeling drained.
She can see Umbra, all right- turns out he just turned invisible. He makes his way behind the other side.

(11-13-2015, 09:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 09:24 PM)Corosar Wrote: She had seen something similar to this before and was strangely not effected by the fact he was gone. Either he disapeared into the shadows or he is off getting a flanking possition... both were good in her mind. She quickly returned as she began to use her soulsight. She wanted to try and make sure no one died here... and the best way for it was to watch the soul's reactions. She knew it would not be long for it to start wearing her out so she was ready to stop at a moments notice when she started feeling drained.

*the souls of the wounded avail glows radiantly, and occasionally fickers, he just stares at the task force*
She watched quietly seeing the wounded avali's soul flickering indicated she needed to be quick. She began to worry when she saw him tossed into the woods and looked to the group she brought.
(11-13-2015, 10:41 PM)Umbra Wrote:
She can see Umbra, all right- turns out he just turned invisible. He makes his way behind the other side.

She tried to get Umbra's attention trying to tell him that there was not much time to figure this out giving a look of urgency hoping she had not been spotted by the armored figures. She tried to hide a growl that leaked quietly from her throat. She whispered softly.

"come on... he is fading..... "

(11-13-2015, 10:56 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 09:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the souls of the wounded avail glows radiantly, and occasionally fickers, he just stares at the task force*
She watched quietly seeing the wounded avali's soul flickering indicated she needed to be quick. She began to worry when she saw him tossed into the woods and looked to the group she brought.

(11-13-2015, 10:41 PM)Umbra Wrote: She can see Umbra, all right- turns out he just turned invisible. He makes his way behind the other side.

She tried to get Umbra's attention trying to tell him that there was not much time to figure this out giving a look of urgency hoping she had not been spotted by the armored figures. She tried to hide a growl that leaked quietly from her throat. She whispered softly.

*one of the gaurds pause as he heard that*
Did anyone else hear that?
No? Good.
*he fires randomly into the woods*

(11-13-2015, 11:00 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 10:56 PM)Corosar Wrote: She watched quietly seeing the wounded avali's soul flickering indicated she needed to be quick. She began to worry when she saw him tossed into the woods and looked to the group she brought.

*one of the gaurds pause as he heard that*
No? Good.

She took cover laying prone against the ground keeping her mouth shut as she breathed quietly and didn't make a noise. She thought how much of an idiot she was as she kept a tight grasp on her pistol ready should something happen.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-14-2015

(11-13-2015, 11:21 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 11:00 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *one of the gaurds pause as he heard that*
No? Good.

She took cover laying prone against the ground keeping her mouth shut as she breathed quietly and didn't make a noise. She thought how much of an idiot she was as she kept a tight grasp on her pistol ready should something happen.
"They need help."
"I will activate treason protocols."
"Those people could die. If at least one does, I'll hold myself responsible."
"Last time we helped we destroyed our home."
"Last time we helped we saved the universe."
With that Felix leaps into the open, laying down fire at the armoured figures.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-14-2015

(11-13-2015, 10:56 PM)Corosar Wrote: She tried to get Umbra's attention trying to tell him that there was not much time to figure this out giving a look of urgency hoping she had not been spotted by the armored figures. She tried to hide a growl that leaked quietly from her throat. She whispered softly.

Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

(11-14-2015, 01:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "They need help."

Umbra mutters some curse under his breath, turning visible as he pulls back his sleeve to reveal a metal device strapped to his arm. A hardlight shield is generated before it.
"Positions!"
The guards come out, also shielded.

(11-14-2015, 01:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 10:56 PM)Corosar Wrote: She tried to get Umbra's attention trying to tell him that there was not much time to figure this out giving a look of urgency hoping she had not been spotted by the armored figures. She tried to hide a growl that leaked quietly from her throat. She whispered softly.

Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

Umbra mutters some curse under his breath, turning visible as he pulls back his sleeve to reveal a metal device strapped to his arm. A hardlight shield is generated before it.
"Positions!"
"Hello-o-o-o."Felix spins around to face the guards before rolling out of the line of fire. His bullets are doing little more than pissing off the armoured perps.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 01:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 11:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: She took cover laying prone against the ground keeping her mouth shut as she breathed quietly and didn't make a noise. She thought how much of an idiot she was as she kept a tight grasp on her pistol ready should something happen.
"They need help."

Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

"Positions!"
"Ahhh hell!!!"

She began to quickly mumble some sort of strange as a strange glow erupted around her. Her eyes glowed fiercely as she drew energy directly from her own soul to erect a shield around herself. She knew it was not gonna be strong enough to block more than a few shots but she didn't plan to get hit too much. She quickly took aim and fired for the joints of one of the armoured beings as she rushed towards the injured avali.

"Felix... no. I see where this is going."
"He's injured, I hate taking casualties on our side."
"They'll see you."
"Meh, better me than them."
"You don't even know them."
"And?"
"They're an alien..."
"And what are we to them?" Felix crawls around in the trees, trying to find the injured victim."Tell me some jokes."
"The ones you worked into me?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"What's the difference between a baby and a watermelon? One's fun to smash with a sledgehammer, the other's a melon. What's bloodier than a fresh baby? The wall...."Felix sighs.
"I regret nothing." The human is now standing where the injured Avali was discarded."Pssst, anyone alive?"

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-14-2015

*incoherent babbling comes from the avali with its eye hanging out...

Meanwhile the quarter ton sentient war machine is standing outside, trying and failing miserably to not be scary*

// i wonder if the local police know about a carbon giant that's scaring everyone as it tries to offer off a rose, considering it's first activation was 5 days ago and it was only preloaded with basic language heuristics

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-14-2015

Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

"Positions!"
*the figures return fire, a few being blow down from the sheer amount of bullets. A gernade is thrown into the woods and a whring comes from the ship*
(11-14-2015, 04:56 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Felix... no. I see where this is going."
"They'll see you."
"And?"
"They're an alien..."
"And what are we to them?" Felix crawls around in the trees, trying to find the injured victim."Tell me some jokes."
"Sure, go ahead."
"What's the difference between a baby and a watermelon? One's fun to smash with a sledgehammer, the other's a melon. What's bloodier than a fresh baby? The wall...."Felix sighs.
"I regret nothing." The human is now standing where the injured Avali was discarded."Pssst, anyone alive?"
*yiu hear a squeak as you step on his arm, fracturing it*

(11-14-2015, 02:08 AM)Corosar Wrote:

(11-14-2015, 01:24 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

"Positions!"
"Ahhh hell!!!"

She began to quickly mumble some sort of strange as a strange glow erupted around her. Her eyes glowed fiercely as she drew energy directly from her own soul to erect a shield around herself. She knew it was not gonna be strong enough to block more than a few shots but she didn't plan to get hit too much. She quickly took aim and fired for the joints of one of the armoured beings as she rushed towards the injured avali.
*the figures seem to focused on the gaurds at the moment. The wounded avali was thrown against a tree, and is barley breathing*

(11-14-2015, 11:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:24 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

"Positions!"
*the figures return fire, a few being blow down from the sheer amount of bullets. A gernade is thrown into the woods and a whring comes from the ship*

(11-14-2015, 04:56 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Felix... no. I see where this is going."
"They'll see you."
"And?"
"They're an alien..."
"Sure, go ahead."
*yiu hear a squeak as you step on his arm, fracturing it*

(11-14-2015, 02:08 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Ahhh hell!!!"

*the figures seem to focused on the gaurds at the moment. The wounded avali was thrown against a tree, and is barley breathing*
"How bad is he?"Felix pulls out a small medkit.
"Your meds are insufficient... so pretty bad."
"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Hang in there buddy."Felix goes to sling him over his shoulders "Let's see how many of the guards paid attention during training."

"Felix, no, no, no, you know the what the byproduct of using these is? Do you?!"
"Yes, I detonated a few and watched the byproduct eat up our planet."
"Then you know that it's a really, really bad idea to use this for simple evac."
"He's dying... probably and the guards will probably shoot us if we run around or straight out in front." Felix begins to pull a small sphere out of his pocket."Temporary, just like the rift it'll create."
//Is it okay if I move the injured avali now?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 01:17 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Felix, no, no, no, you know the what the byproduct of using these is? Do you?!"
"Yes, I detonated a few and watched the byproduct eat up our planet."
"Then you know that it's a really, really bad idea to use this for simple evac."
"He's dying... probably and the guards will probably shoot us if we run around or straight out in front." Felix begins to pull a small sphere out of his pocket."Temporary, just like the rift it'll create."
//Is it okay if I move the injured avali now?

// go ahead 
*a gaurd begins to fire a sidearm at Felix, then lobs a flashbang*