Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-14-2015

//Shouldn't you two be waiting for Umbra and Coro to post?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 02:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:17 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Felix, no, no, no, you know the what the byproduct of using these is? Do you?!"
"Yes, I detonated a few and watched the byproduct eat up our planet."
"Then you know that it's a really, really bad idea to use this for simple evac."
"He's dying... probably and the guards will probably shoot us if we run around or straight out in front." Felix begins to pull a small sphere out of his pocket."Temporary, just like the rift it'll create."
//Is it okay if I move the injured avali now?

// go ahead 
*a gaurd begins to fire a sidearm at Felix, then lobs a flashbang*
"Have fun."He tosses the sphere onto the ground, a black light envelops the bullets, himself and the avali. They'd reappear a few seconds later, freezing cold to the touch behind Umbra's unit. 
"Horrible use of your last Void entry... Felix... Oh fuck, Felix." Felix has taken two bullets to the chest.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-14-2015

(11-13-2015, 08:21 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:46 PM)Rune Wrote: The female Avali uses the moment before entering to rent a table, taking care to use her official military bank account for some special treatment. Then she opens the door and holds it open for the other two "Come on in, guys!"

*still browsing the drinks list 'hunter' steps into the restaurant, all ready adding a few together forming his own order of foods and drink. he sniffs at the scents inside the restaurant, seemingly picking up a lot more detail in all the different smells and fragrances in the air. he peers around the restaurant. paper lamps and hidden lighting bath the solid dark wood tables in a warm orange glow. the restaurant maintained a theme of solid rich brown wood cut in angular shapes making up the tables and shelves, but despite it's simplicity in both cut and material it's composed of more unexpected shapes, giving it a unique rustic yet modern style.*

"mmrrhh, smells good here!~ where are we sitting?"

Ralako almost runs in, but he remembers that this is a very fancy establishment from the looks of it, and merely walks in through the open door. He looks around the inside and smiles as he waits for the others to enter.

"You weren't kidding, Rhayii. This place looks amazing!"

(11-14-2015, 02:28 PM)Comito Wrote: //Shouldn't you two be waiting for Umbra and Coro to post?
//Well now I need to.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 11:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:24 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra whispers back.
"Hang on..."

Umbra mutters some curse under his breath, turning visible as he pulls back his sleeve to reveal a metal device strapped to his arm. A hardlight shield is generated before it.
"Positions!"
The guards come out, also shielded.
*the figures return fire, a few being blow down from the sheer amount of bullets. A gernade is thrown into the woods and a whring comes from the ship*
(11-14-2015, 04:56 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Felix... no. I see where this is going."
"He's injured, I hate taking casualties on our side."
"They'll see you."
"Meh, better me than them."
"You don't even know them."
"And?"
"They're an alien..."
"And what are we to them?" Felix crawls around in the trees, trying to find the injured victim."Tell me some jokes."
"The ones you worked into me?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"What's the difference between a baby and a watermelon? One's fun to smash with a sledgehammer, the other's a melon. What's bloodier than a fresh baby? The wall...."Felix sighs.
"I regret nothing." The human is now standing where the injured Avali was discarded."Pssst, anyone alive?"
*yiu hear a squeak as you step on his arm, fracturing it*

(11-14-2015, 02:08 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Ahhh hell!!!"

She began to quickly mumble some sort of strange as a strange glow erupted around her. Her eyes glowed fiercely as she drew energy directly from her own soul to erect a shield around herself. She knew it was not gonna be strong enough to block more than a few shots but she didn't plan to get hit too much. She quickly took aim and fired for the joints of one of the armoured beings as she rushed towards the injured avali.
*the figures seem to focused on the gaurds at the moment. The wounded avali was thrown against a tree, and is barley breathing*

She ran over to the avali as fast as she could when she noticed....
(11-14-2015, 02:30 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 02:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: // go ahead 
*a gaurd begins to fire a sidearm at Felix, then lobs a flashbang*
"Have fun."He tosses the sphere onto the ground, a black light envelops the bullets, himself and the avali. They'd reappear a few seconds later, freezing cold to the touch behind Umbra's unit. 
"Horrible use of your last Void entry... Felix... Oh fuck, Felix." Felix has taken two bullets to the chest.
"HEY!!!*

She quickly noticed the void effect quickly taking cover she began to look around for another entrance and found the reappearance through the sight of the soul of the wounded being. She grumbled

"GOD DAMN IT!!"

She quickly began to sprint back panting heavily as she slid into cover nearby.

"can you get yourself and him over here... before you die of blood loss that would be nice!!!"

Her eyes were glowing with a heavy etherial effect. Her adrenaline was keeping her focused as she started feeling the drain of using so much of her powers so quickly.

"Quickly now!"

(11-14-2015, 03:26 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 11:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figures return fire, a few being blow down from the sheer amount of bullets. A gernade is thrown into the woods and a whring comes from the ship*
*yiu hear a squeak as you step on his arm, fracturing it*

*the figures seem to focused on the gaurds at the moment. The wounded avali was thrown against a tree, and is barley breathing*

She ran over to the avali as fast as she could when she noticed....

(11-14-2015, 02:30 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Have fun."He tosses the sphere onto the ground, a black light envelops the bullets, himself and the avali. They'd reappear a few seconds later, freezing cold to the touch behind Umbra's unit. 
"HEY!!!*

She quickly noticed the void effect quickly taking cover she began to look around for another entrance and found the reappearance through the sight of the soul of the wounded being. She grumbled

"GOD DAMN IT!!"

"can you get yourself and him over here... before you die of blood loss that would be nice!!!"

Her eyes were glowing with a heavy etherial effect. Her adrenaline was keeping her focused as she started feeling the drain of using so much of her powers so quickly.

"Quickly now!"
Felix is already applying bandages somehow shrugging off the almost fatal injuries.
"Roger that."before moving over 'Felix' corrects the victim's arm before carrying him over his shoulders. Laying him down before promptly collapsing.

(11-14-2015, 03:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 03:26 PM)Corosar Wrote: She ran over to the avali as fast as she could when she noticed....

"HEY!!!*

"GOD DAMN IT!!"

"Quickly now!"
Felix is already applying bandages somehow shrugging off the almost fatal injuries.
"Roger that."before moving over 'Felix' corrects the victim's arm before carrying him over his shoulders. Laying him down before promptly collapsing.

She sighed happily lowering her soul shield and shaking her head to try and rid herself of the grogginess that came from it. Her eyes faded to almost her natural state still using her soul sight knowing she was much more likely to not have issues at the moment as she pulled out the kit and carefully laid both Felix and the Injured avali down in the cover. She looked over them trying to find out which was the one that needed the most immediate emergency attention. She opened the kit and smiled happy that the thing had the supplies she needed to stabilize these wounds. She quickly got to work pulling out two syringes both labeled differently as she looked to felix.

"how you doing? you gonna be okay? you took a rather heavy hit there..."

She carefully injected the avali with the equivualent of Morphine. She knew it would not work right on ammonia based beings and was happy that avali pain killers were here in the kit.

"everything is gonna be fine... just relax."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 06:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i wonder if the local police know about a carbon giant that's scaring everyone as it tries to offer off a rose, considering it's first activation was 5 days ago and it was only preloaded with basic language heuristics

// I guess they're just keeping an eye on it. At least one guard is probably watching it to make sure it doesn't cause trouble.

(11-14-2015, 11:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figures return fire, a few being blow down from the sheer amount of bullets. A gernade is thrown into the woods and a whring comes from the ship*

The guards' ranks lurch forward so they don't get caught in the blast. They then continue their approach.

Umbra uses the figures' distraction to turn invisible again and get aboard the ship.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 02:31 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 08:21 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *still browsing the drinks list 'hunter' steps into the restaurant, all ready adding a few together forming his own order of foods and drink. he sniffs at the scents inside the restaurant, seemingly picking up a lot more detail in all the different smells and fragrances in the air. he peers around the restaurant. paper lamps and hidden lighting bath the solid dark wood tables in a warm orange glow. the restaurant maintained a theme of solid rich brown wood cut in angular shapes making up the tables and shelves, but despite it's simplicity in both cut and material it's composed of more unexpected shapes, giving it a unique rustic yet modern style.*

Ralako almost runs in, but he remembers that this is a very fancy establishment from the looks of it, and merely walks in through the open door. He looks around the inside and smiles as he waits for the others to enter.

"indeed, and their menu even more so."

*at this point 'Hunter' had made a six course meal for himself, with a line of drinks for each.

('Hunter''s order: )

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 06:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 06:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i wonder if the local police know about a carbon giant that's scaring everyone as it tries to offer off a rose, considering it's first activation was 5 days ago and it was only preloaded with basic language heuristics

// I guess they're just keeping an eye on it. At least one guard is probably watching it to make sure it doesn't cause trouble.

The guards' ranks lurch forward so they don't get caught in the blast. They then continue their approach.

Umbra uses the figures' distraction to turn invisible again and get aboard the ship.
*the armored figures charge the gaurds most shots voicing off there suits*
*umbra enters to see a heavily armored figure spooling up a Gauss minigun*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 08:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the armored figures charge the gaurds most shots voicing off there suits*

The guards slam their shields against the assailants on collision, causing the shields to crack.

We can't have that, can we?
Umbra activates his shield again- turning him visible in the process- and tries to slam the heavy artillery man head-on with it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-14-2015

((bluh, i'll try to get a post up tomorrow or something, i just haven't been feeling up for writing and stuff. i should stop sleeping until noon, that might help.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 02:31 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 08:21 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *still browsing the drinks list 'hunter' steps into the restaurant, all ready adding a few together forming his own order of foods and drink. he sniffs at the scents inside the restaurant, seemingly picking up a lot more detail in all the different smells and fragrances in the air. he peers around the restaurant. paper lamps and hidden lighting bath the solid dark wood tables in a warm orange glow. the restaurant maintained a theme of solid rich brown wood cut in angular shapes making up the tables and shelves, but despite it's simplicity in both cut and material it's composed of more unexpected shapes, giving it a unique rustic yet modern style.*

She beams at Ralako and nods "Well, thank you!" She looks around and spots a human waiter, clad in a black suit, walking over to them.
He bows slightly infront of the much smaller avali as he reaches them. "Welcome to The Voeux De Culinair, dear customers. If you could follow me to your table."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-14-2015

// weren't we going to avoid constant combat and arms races?

(11-14-2015, 09:54 PM)Marxon Wrote: // weren't we going to avoid constant combat and arms races?

// i plan to... i am not sure if you noticed... but i am not a main combatant. Just a medic... besides... i am just RPing as i see.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 08:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 08:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the armored figures charge the gaurds most shots voicing off there suits*

The guards slam their shields against the assailants on collision, causing the shields to crack.

We can't have that, can we?
Umbra activates his shield again- turning him visble in the process- and tries to slam the heavy artillery man head-on with it.
*the figure stiffens up as the power core shoots out of the suit*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 09:53 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 02:31 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako almost runs in, but he remembers that this is a very fancy establishment from the looks of it, and merely walks in through the open door. He looks around the inside and smiles as he waits for the others to enter.

She beams at Ralako and nods "Well, thank you!" She looks around and spots a human waiter, clad in a black suit, walking over to them.
He bows slightly infront of the much smaller avali as he reaches them. "Welcome to The Voeux De Culinair, dear customers. If you could follow me to your table."

*having filed his order 'Hunter' follows after Rhayii and the Waiter, looking curiously around, his ears moving around, getting a good feel of his surroundings and the conversations around. 'Hunter' looked out of place enough walking the streets but compared to the other dapper patrons of the establishment, he looked more akin to a colorful clown or crossover cosplayer. a few tables stare at him, their expression not an irritated or angry one, but more of confusion or bewilderment at why a hiker wearing organic hide and scales wearing a traveling backpack with a large sword on the back stepped into the restaurant. a couple of looks shifted to unease, a few to a sort of respect for what they assume to be a unique clothing style. teh last few scoff and turn back to their conversation or food.*

"thought about what you'll be getting Ralako?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-14-2015

// o_o i realized one way my char could be useful, i forgot about the gun mod shop that should also carry ammo*if your gonna have some sort of gun shop you might as well have ammo too*
//so you know, i'll be here as a side char, who can be useful

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 10:18 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 09:54 PM)Marxon Wrote: // weren't we going to avoid constant combat and arms races?

// i plan to... i am not sure if you noticed... but i am not a main combatant. Just a medic... besides... i am just RPing as i see.
// you're fine, once again I wasn't talking specifically about you

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-15-2015

(11-14-2015, 11:14 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 10:18 PM)Corosar Wrote: // i plan to... i am not sure if you noticed... but i am not a main combatant. Just a medic... besides... i am just RPing as i see.
// you're fine, once again I wasn't talking specifically about you
//Felix was mainly there to get the wounded avali out of the line of fire.