Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-15-2015

(11-14-2015, 10:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figure stiffens up as the power core shoots out of the suit*

"...Huh."
Umbra starts trying to look for a way to close the hatch of the ship.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 12:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 10:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figure stiffens up as the power core shoots out of the suit*

"...Huh."
Umbra starts trying to look for a way to close the hatch of the ship.

*a button near the exit flashes, and only a few ingots of metal remain in the far corner of the cargo bay*

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-15-2015

*slowly walks out of the cybernetics facility*

Just a machine? Just a machine, just a machine just a machine just a machine...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 01:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a button near the exit flashes, and only a few ingots of metal remain in the far corner of the cargo bay*

"Hm." He checks the cockpit.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-15-2015

-snip*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-15-2015

//You really should wait for Ehks to respond before magically leaving the guarded room you were in, Marxon.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 03:13 AM)Comito Wrote: //You really should wait for Ehks to respond before magically leaving the guarded room you were in, Marxon.
// what else am I supposed to do if he decides to stop responding for 3 days?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 04:38 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 03:13 AM)Comito Wrote: //You really should wait for Ehks to respond before magically leaving the guarded room you were in, Marxon.
// what else am I supposed to do if he decides to stop responding for 3 days?

((Keep waiting, especially since I even explicitly stated "I haven't been in the mood for RPing the past few days, but I'll try to get something done tomorrow."))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-15-2015

// Not sure joey... but i did send a post about the wounded avali and beginning treatment... as well as a post for Unamused as well.. the post is 1127 on the last page.

(11-15-2015, 04:56 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 04:38 AM)Marxon Wrote: // what else am I supposed to do if he decides to stop responding for 3 days?

((Keep waiting, especially since I even explicitly stated "I haven't been in the mood for RPing the past few days, but I'll try to get something done tomorrow."))
// signs of life, good enough for me. Hope you're okay.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 05:22 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 04:56 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((Keep waiting, especially since I even explicitly stated "I haven't been in the mood for RPing the past few days, but I'll try to get something done tomorrow."))
// signs of life, good enough for me. Hope you're okay.

((Just sleepng too much because my bed at home is too damn comfortable, which puts me in a too-lazy-to-rp mood pretty much.))

(11-15-2015, 05:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 05:22 AM)Marxon Wrote: // signs of life, good enough for me. Hope you're okay.

((Just sleepng too much because my bed at home is too damn comfortable, which puts me in a too-lazy-to-rp mood pretty much.))
// I'm in pretty much the same situation, so I understand.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-15-2015

(11-14-2015, 04:25 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 03:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix is already applying bandages somehow shrugging off the almost fatal injuries.
"Roger that."before moving over 'Felix' corrects the victim's arm before carrying him over his shoulders. Laying him down before promptly collapsing.

She sighed happily lowering her soul shield and shaking her head to try and rid herself of the grogginess that came from it. Her eyes faded to almost her natural state still using her soul sight knowing she was much more likely to not have issues at the moment as she pulled out the kit and carefully laid both Felix and the Injured avali down in the cover. She looked over them trying to find out which was the one that needed the most immediate emergency attention. She opened the kit and smiled happy that the thing had the supplies she needed to stabilize these wounds. She quickly got to work pulling out two syringes both labeled differently as she looked to felix.

"how you doing? you gonna be okay? you took a rather heavy hit there..."

She carefully injected the avali with the equivualent of Morphine. She knew it would not work right on ammonia based beings and was happy that avali pain killers were here in the kit.

"everything is gonna be fine... just relax."
Felix coughs up blood and starts muttering.
"Injuries, GSWs, broken leg, subject inactive." Something would probably click that Felix isn't isn't actually talking."Treat the avali lifeform prior to the treatment of Officer 2197."

(11-15-2015, 07:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 04:25 PM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed happily lowering her soul shield and shaking her head to try and rid herself of the grogginess that came from it. Her eyes faded to almost her natural state still using her soul sight knowing she was much more likely to not have issues at the moment as she pulled out the kit and carefully laid both Felix and the Injured avali down in the cover. She looked over them trying to find out which was the one that needed the most immediate emergency attention. She opened the kit and smiled happy that the thing had the supplies she needed to stabilize these wounds. She quickly got to work pulling out two syringes both labeled differently as she looked to felix.

She carefully injected the avali with the equivualent of Morphine. She knew it would not work right on ammonia based beings and was happy that avali pain killers were here in the kit.

Felix coughs up blood and starts muttering.
"Injuries, GSWs, broken leg, subject inactive." Something would probably click that Felix isn't isn't actually talking."Treat the avali lifeform before Officer 2197."

"Well... that does not sound good at all... your host gonna be able to live long enough for me to get him stabilized? also i assume your a neural AI?"

She tilted her head couriously as she expertly was removing the slugs from the avali's legs and treating the bullet wounds.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 07:35 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix coughs up blood and starts muttering.
"Injuries, GSWs, broken leg, subject inactive." Something would probably click that Felix isn't isn't actually talking."Treat the avali lifeform before Officer 2197."

"Well... that does not sound good at all... your host gonna be able to live long enough for me to get him stabilized? also i assume your a neural AI?"

She tilted her head couriously as she expertly was removing the slugs from the avali's legs and treating the bullet wounds.
"Officer 2197 will survive for approximately an hour with current self-administered painkillers and clotting agents."

(11-15-2015, 07:38 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Well... that does not sound good at all... your host gonna be able to live long enough for me to get him stabilized? also i assume your a neural AI?"

"Officer 2197 will survive for approximately an hour with current self-administered painkillers and clotting agents."

She nodded and smiled.

"that should be long enough for me to stabilize both of these two... try and keep him kicking if you have the power to..."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 08:11 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:38 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Officer 2197 will survive for approximately an hour with current self-administered painkillers and clotting agents."

She nodded and smiled.

"that should be long enough for me to stabilize both of these two... try and keep him kicking if you have the power to..."

Felix's wounds are starting to bleed again, however the AI is insisting that the avali gets medical attention first, also ranting about clotting agents being given to Officer 2197.

(11-14-2015, 04:25 PM)I Corosar Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 03:48 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix is already applying bandages somehow shrugging off the almost fatal injuries.
"Roger that."before moving over 'Felix' corrects the victim's arm before carrying him over his shoulders. Laying him down before promptly collapsing.

She sighed happily lowering her soul shield and shaking her head to try and rid herself of the grogginess that came from it. Her eyes faded to almost her natural state still using her soul sight knowing she was much more likely to not have issues at the moment as she pulled out the kit and carefully laid both Felix and the Injured avali down in the cover. She looked over them trying to find out which was the one that needed the most immediate emergency attention. She opened the kit and smiled happy that the thing had the supplies she needed to stabilize these wounds. She quickly got to work pulling out two syringes both labeled differently as she looked to felix.

*the a valid eyes dart around wildly, as he is injected, obviously not taking this well*

(11-15-2015, 01:09 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 01:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a button near the exit flashes, and only a few ingots of metal remain in the far corner of the cargo bay*

"Hm." He checks the cockpit.

*the pilot looks over and nearly jumps in suppries*
Who are you! What do you want?!

(11-15-2015, 07:35 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix coughs up blood and starts muttering.

*the avali collapses of exhaustion, and blood loss. 

(11-15-2015, 11:05 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:11 AM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded and smiled.

Felix's wounds are starting to bleed again, however the AI is insisting that the avali gets medical attention first, also ranting about clotting agents being given to Officer 2197.
She looked over and quickly pulled out a small Syringe as she quickly injected a dose of smart coagulant to reduce the bleeding before returning to the avali
(11-15-2015, 12:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 04:25 PM)I Corosar Wrote: She sighed happily lowering her soul shield and shaking her head to try and rid herself of the grogginess that came from it. Her eyes faded to almost her natural state still using her soul sight knowing she was much more likely to not have issues at the moment as she pulled out the kit and carefully laid both Felix and the Injured avali down in the cover. She looked over them trying to find out which was the one that needed the most immediate emergency attention. She opened the kit and smiled happy that the thing had the supplies she needed to stabilize these wounds. She quickly got to work pulling out two syringes both labeled differently as she looked to felix.

*the a valid eyes dart around wildly, as he is injected, obviously not taking this well*

(11-15-2015, 01:09 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Hm." He checks the cockpit.

(11-15-2015, 07:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Well... that does not sound good at all... your host gonna be able to live long enough for me to get him stabilized? also i assume your a neural AI?"

" shh everything is gonna be fine your gonna be alright just relax...."

She knew he was going into shock as she rummaged through the medkit and grabbed another smart coagulant solution designed for avali this time around. She knew the bleeding needed to be stopped before she could continue any further with treating and stabilizing him. She noticed him collapse and began to work a bit quicker.

"come on stay with me... your be alright just.. hang in there!!"

She continued to work quickly as she began to quickly clean out the one wound she removed the slug from mumbling and cursing as she tried to increase the speed at which she worked without losing precision. She was happy she had her medical training in this sort of situation. But she also knew she could not use her own more precise systems without her neural jack. She would make do with what she had... make sure hes stablized. and out of immediate risk of death.

(11-15-2015, 03:15 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 11:05 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix's wounds are starting to bleed again, however the AI is insisting that the avali gets medical attention first, also ranting about clotting agents being given to Officer 2197.
She looked over and quickly pulled out a small Syringe as she quickly injected a dose of smart coagulant to reduce the bleeding before returning to the avali

(11-15-2015, 12:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the a valid eyes dart around wildly, as he is injected, obviously not taking this well*

" shh everything is gonna be fine your gonna be alright just relax...."

She knew he was going into shock as she rummaged through the medkit and grabbed another smart coagulant solution designed for avali this time around. She knew the bleeding needed to be stopped before she could continue any further with treating and stabilizing him. She noticed him collapse and began to work a bit quicker.

"come on stay with me... your be alright just.. hang in there!!"

She continued to work quickly as she began to quickly clean out the one wound she removed the slug from mumbling and cursing as she tried to increase the speed at which she worked without losing precision. She was happy she had her medical training in this sort of situation. But she also knew she could not use her own more precise systems without her neural jack. She would make do with what she had... make sure hes stablized. and out of immediate risk of death.
*the bleeding slows and nearly stops, and the avali begins to calm down, and slow down breathing*