Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 07:32 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 07:12 PM)Corosar Wrote: She began to blush even more vibrantly looking down and poking her paws. Her eyes begin to lose their glow

"i... its just.... p... p.. part... of the ... family.. th.. thing"

She looked a bit flustered. She didn't ever find many people that thought it was a cool trait and it kinda embarrassed her a bit.

"There's, uh... No reason to be embarrassed, really... If anything, though, I guess it'd freak most people out. Luckily for you, I'm not like everyone else... Or, uh, I guess you might be lucky..."

She smiled lightly as she began to let out a small purr.

"Good to hear i am not scaring you with my abilities... i rather keep it hidden if i can..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 07:55 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled lightly as she began to let out a small purr.

"Good to hear i am not scaring you with my abilities... i rather keep it hidden if i can..."

"Wish I could do that... The moment I was found, it made the news... I have to, uh... Use what I have pretty much every day, too... It's rare to see someone who's been here for a long time, but doesn't know about me..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, uh... I've been talking about how I'm drastically different from everyone, but you probably don't really want to hear about it... Sorry about that..."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-17-2015

// someone nag ehks to get back in here

// Edit: politely

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 07:58 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 07:55 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled lightly as she began to let out a small purr.

"Wish I could do that... The moment I was found, it made the news... I have to, uh... Use what I have pretty much every day, too... It's rare to see someone who's been here for a long time, but doesn't know about me..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, uh... I've been talking about how I'm drastically different from everyone, but you probably don't really want to hear about it... Sorry about that..."

She looked to umbra actually kinda of courious.

"so almost everyone knows your unique? i am actually surprised that you have not been hunted for it. unless you have i am not sure."

she softly scratched at her ear.

"if your not really in the mood to talk about it that is fine!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 08:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looked to umbra actually kinda of courious.

"so almost everyone knows your unique? i am actually surprised that you have not been hunted for it. unless you have i am not sure."

"Well, the scientists studied me for almost a year... They called me "Subject 46" and, later, "The Anomaly." That last name kind if stuck... I picked my own actual name eventually, though... Nobody really tried to hunt me, either. I'm not worth the effort..."
"If you're curious, I don't mind talking about it... I don't mind showing you, either..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 08:21 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 07:58 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Wish I could do that... The moment I was found, it made the news... I have to, uh... Use what I have pretty much every day, too... It's rare to see someone who's been here for a long time, but doesn't know about me..."

She looked to umbra actually kinda of courious.

*the wounded avali manages to barley stand up and limp pathetically into the woods*

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 08:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looked to umbra actually kinda of courious.

*the wounded avali manages to barley stand up and limp pathetically into the woods*

Meanwhile, Felix lays motionless as if comatose.

//Seeing as he can do nothing, I'm fine with people throwing him around... So long as you don't kill him... My 4g's gonna run out soon so I'll be gone for a week or two.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-18-2015

(11-17-2015, 08:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Well, the scientists studied me for almost a year... They called me "Subject 46" and, later, "The Anomaly." That last name kind if stuck... I picked my own actual name eventually, though... Nobody really tried to hunt me, either. I'm not worth the effort..."
"If you're curious, I don't mind talking about it... I don't mind showing you, either..."

"hmm i am not much for those names honestly... Subject 46 and The Anomaly is really impersonal and objectifying... i rather call you by a proper name if you have one. My name is Corunei for example. What is yours?"

She smiled softly and purred bowing lightly.

"and to be honest... i am kinda courious about why your considered a scientists dream."
(11-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

Her ears perk up a moment towards the avali.

"try and find a hospital... that work i did is not gonna be all you need!"
(11-17-2015, 11:49 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the wounded avali manages to barley stand up and limp pathetically into the woods*

Meanwhile, Felix lays motionless as if comatose.

//Seeing as he can do nothing, I'm fine with people throwing him around... So long as you don't kill him... My 4g's gonna run out soon so I'll be gone for a week or two.

// most likely will be laying in a hospital bed for the time. should be good then.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-18-2015

//Yep, okay. My wifi's fixed but I'll take a break from stoof for a while.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 03:19 AM)Corosar Wrote: "hmm i am not much for those names honestly... Subject 46 and The Anomaly is really impersonal and objectifying... i rather call you by a proper name if you have one. My name is Corunei for example. What is yours?"

"and to be honest... i am kinda courious about why your considered a scientists dream."

"Well, I started calling myself Umbra, so pretty much everyone calls me that now... As for the scientist thing, uh... Well..."

"...I don't know how to explain it. I think it'd be better just to show you... Promise you won't freak out?"

(11-18-2015, 04:34 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 03:19 AM)Corosar Wrote: "hmm i am not much for those names honestly... Subject 46 and The Anomaly is really impersonal and objectifying... i rather call you by a proper name if you have one. My name is Corunei for example. What is yours?"

"Well, I started calling myself Umbra, so pretty much everyone calls me that now... As for the scientist thing, uh... Well..."

"...I don't know how to explain it. I think it'd be better just to show you... Promise you won't freak out?"

"umbra then... i guess that is alot better than anything that is objectifying... and it takes alot to freak me out... i have seen literally the angels of death at work in the world.. i have watched as souls moved to the afterlife. it takes alot to traumatize me."

She smiled softly and couriously.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-18-2015

//Should we transfer Felix to the same hospital as Marx?
//He'd probably help.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 03:19 AM)YCorosar Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 08:24 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, the scientists studied me for almost a year... They called me "Subject 46" and, later, "The Anomaly." That last name kind if stuck... I picked my own actual name eventually, though... Nobody really tried to hunt me, either. I'm not worth the effort..."

"hmm i am not much for those names honestly... Subject 46 and The Anomaly is really impersonal and objectifying... i rather call you by a proper name if you have one. My name is Corunei for example. What is yours?"

(11-17-2015, 09:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the wounded avali manages to barley stand up and limp pathetically into the woods*

(11-17-2015, 11:49 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Meanwhile, Felix lays motionless as if comatose.

// most likely will be laying in a hospital bed for the time. should be good then.
*he stubels off into the woods, and mostlikly finds himself at a hospital*
*a light mist gently falls from the sky, flowing in the breeze lazily*

(11-18-2015, 08:23 AM)Corosar Wrote: "umbra then... i guess that is alot better than anything that is objectifying... and it takes alot to freak me out... i have seen literally the angels of death at work in the world.. i have watched as souls moved to the afterlife. it takes alot to traumatize me."

"Well, all right..." Umbra's entire body flickers as if he were displayed on a screen and something interrupted the connection. When the flicker ends, a white, hole-faced being outlined in solid black takes the Umbreon's place. It floats in the air as if it were a ghost.
"Yeah..."

(11-18-2015, 11:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a light mist gently falls from the sky, flowing in the breeze lazily*

"Oh. It's raining..." The rain phases right through him.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-18-2015

(11-15-2015, 08:06 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:43 PM)Comito Wrote: "Not sure yet! I'll have to get a good look at the menu first."

Ralako follows the other two Avali and the human waiter very closely, and while they are walking his ears swivel this way and that, taking in every little sound. The music is very nice, and it doesn't seem too loud in terms of people talking. 

He also can't help but find himself staring at 'Hunter' again. He just can't shake the feeling that they met once before. Perhaps it was only in a dream, but he cannot shake the feeling.

*'Hunter' looks very little if nothing like Gonzo, possibly a bit like Elai (but who liked him anyway?). 'Hunter' looks back at Ralako, his face becoming a bit more uneasy as he folds his arms over his chest, his wing feathers covering the white bandages covering his torso and abdomen.*

"errh... is something wrong...?"

Rhayii looks back to the two males, looking cautious as she has heard everything "Any problems, guys?"

Meanwhile the waiter arrives at the table, which is set on a slightly raised area with a few others, fenced off with a balcony-style railing to give a feeling of separation while still making it able to observe everything. There are only fours such tables in the whole restaurant.
Now being able to look at the whole etablissement one is able to see that the whole floor is covered by a red carpet with golden trim, while the tapestry-covered walls and the table are made from dark mahagony.
The waiter gives another slight bow "This is your table. I will be right back with you in a moment." He walks away with to fetch the menu, leaving the three avali at their table.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 03:43 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:06 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter' looks very little if nothing like Gonzo, possibly a bit like Elai (but who liked him anyway?). 'Hunter' looks back at Ralako, his face becoming a bit more uneasy as he folds his arms over his chest, his wing feathers covering the white bandages covering his torso and abdomen.*

"errh... is something wrong...?"

Rhayii looks back to the two males, looking cautious as she has heard everything "Any problems, guys?"

Meanwhile the waiter arrives at the table, which is set on a slightly raised area with a few others, fenced off with a balcony-style railing to give a feeling of separation while still making it able to observe everything. There are only fours such tables in the whole restaurant.
Now being able to look at the whole etablissement one is able to see that the whole floor is covered by a red carpet with golden trim, while the tapestry-covered walls and the table are made from dark mahagony.
The waiter gives another slight bow "This is your table. I will be right back with you in a moment." He walks away with to fetch the menu, leaving the three avali at their table.

*'Hunter' blinks, the shakes his head, fanning his ears out*

"n- no, i don't believe so."

*he turns towards the table, taking a seat that allows Ral and Rha to sit in front of each other. he picks out one of the warm bun in the small fancy basket on the table, taking the bread knife beside it. he looks interested at the knife, weighing it in his hand before twirling it up in the air, skillfully catching it and absentmindedly weaving it between his paws before slicing the bun in two add putting the knife down, spreading a bit of the bread spread*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 09:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Should we transfer Felix to the same hospital as Marx?
//He'd probably help.
// pretty sure marx is dsad from being in surgery for half a week.

(11-18-2015, 11:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 03:19 AM)YCorosar Wrote: "hmm i am not much for those names honestly... Subject 46 and The Anomaly is really impersonal and objectifying... i rather call you by a proper name if you have one. My name is Corunei for example. What is yours?"

*he stubels off into the woods, and mostlikly finds himself at a hospital*
*a light mist gently falls from the sky, flowing in the breeze lazily*
She looks up and quickly squeaks as she covers her head in her wings peaking through them. the rain trickling off her wings with a bit of steam.
(11-18-2015, 03:39 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 08:23 AM)Corosar Wrote: "umbra then... i guess that is alot better than anything that is objectifying... and it takes alot to freak me out... i have seen literally the angels of death at work in the world.. i have watched as souls moved to the afterlife. it takes alot to traumatize me."

"Well, all right..." Umbra's entire body flickers as if he were displayed on a screen and something interrupted the connection. When the flicker ends, a white, hole-faced being outlined in solid black takes the Umbreon's place. It floats in the air as if it were a ghost.
"Yeah..."

(11-18-2015, 11:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a light mist gently falls from the sky, flowing in the breeze lazily*

"Oh. It's raining..." The rain phases right through him.
She tilted her head smiling and slowly looking closer to Umbra. She didn't seem phased at all to see something like this.

"Have you already died before? or is that how you naturally are? its almost like your a dark spirit of some sort. Interesting!"

(11-18-2015, 06:22 PM)Corosar Wrote: [She tilted her head smiling and slowly looking closer to Umbra. She didn't seem phased at all to see something like this.

"Have you already died before? or is that how you naturally are? its almost like your a dark spirit of some sort. Interesting!"

"Well, no one knows, really... For some reason, when I'm like this, scanners don't work and targeting systems can't find me. And yeah, I've died, but that's not how I got like... This. One day, I just appeared like this without explanation. It's... Weird."

"Oh, uh... Should we go back to town somewhere?..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-18-2015

A small, sleek ship jumped outside of Eden, requesting permission to dock.