Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 06:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 06:22 PM)Corosar Wrote: [She tilted her head smiling and slowly looking closer to Umbra. She didn't seem phased at all to see something like this.

"Have you already died before? or is that how you naturally are? its almost like your a dark spirit of some sort. Interesting!"

"Well, no one knows, really... For some reason, when I'm like this, scanners don't work and targeting systems can't find me. And yeah, I've died, but that's not how I got like... This. One day, I just appeared like this without explanation. It's... Weird."

"Oh, uh... Should we go back to town somewhere?..."

"targeting and scanners will not be able to detect Aperitions as well... a soul is the only thing able to detect souls. Beings with souls can see other souls naturally. its the souls that are still alive that are unable to be seen by the normal person. Souls often take on the form of their natural first life after death."

She smiled softly and purred

"we should head back now... we have to get this guy transfered to a hospital soon."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 07:17 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: A small, sleek ship jumped outside of Eden, requesting permission to dock.

There's silence as the ship is scanned.
"Yeah, go ahead."

(11-18-2015, 07:48 PM)Corosar Wrote: "targeting and scanners will not be able to detect Aperitions as well... a soul is the only thing able to detect souls. Beings with souls can see other souls naturally. its the souls that are still alive that are unable to be seen by the normal person. Souls often take on the form of their natural first life after death."

"we should head back now... we have to get this guy transfered to a hospital soon."

"Well, I don't know if I'm even a spirit..." He turns solid and lands on the ground, the rain landing on his hands and shoulders. "There's a lot I don't and can't know... But yeah, we should probably head back. The other guards will inspect the area later."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 03:51 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 03:43 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii looks back to the two males, looking cautious as she has heard everything "Any problems, guys?"

Meanwhile the waiter arrives at the table, which is set on a slightly raised area with a few others, fenced off with a balcony-style railing to give a feeling of separation while still making it able to observe everything. There are only fours such tables in the whole restaurant.
Now being able to look at the whole etablissement one is able to see that the whole floor is covered by a red carpet with golden trim, while the tapestry-covered walls and the table are made from dark mahagony.
The waiter gives another slight bow "This is your table. I will be right back with you in a moment." He walks away with to fetch the menu, leaving the three avali at their table.

*'Hunter' blinks, the shakes his head, fanning his ears out*

"n- no, i don't believe so."

*he turns towards the table, taking a seat that allows Ral and Rha to sit in front of each other. he picks out one of the warm bun in the small fancy basket on the table, taking the bread knife beside it. he looks interested at the knife, weighing it in his hand before twirling it up in the air, skillfully catching it and absentmindedly weaving it between his paws before slicing the bun in two add putting the knife down, spreading  a bit of the bread spread*

All the familiarity Ralako had felt from looking at the Hunter began to fade the more and more he examined him. Finally he sighed and shook his head. "No, no problems... Maybe I was mistaken. Sorry if I looked weird staring at you so much!"

He takes his seat across from Rhayii, and looks out across the restaurant. "Man, this place is huge. Very nice, too! Not the kind of establishment you'd expect to see on a space station!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 08:17 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 03:51 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter' blinks, the shakes his head, fanning his ears out*

"n- no, i don't believe so."

*he turns towards the table, taking a seat that allows Ral and Rha to sit in front of each other. he picks out one of the warm bun in the small fancy basket on the table, taking the bread knife beside it. he looks interested at the knife, weighing it in his hand before twirling it up in the air, skillfully catching it and absentmindedly weaving it between his paws before slicing the bun in two add putting the knife down, spreading  a bit of the bread spread*

All the familiarity Ralako had felt from looking at the Hunter began to fade the more and more he examined him. Finally he sighed and shook his head. "No, no problems... Maybe I was mistaken. Sorry if I looked weird staring at you so much!"

He takes his seat across from Rhayii, and looks out across the restaurant. "Man, this place is huge. Very nice, too! Not the kind of establishment you'd expect to see on a space station!"

"indeed, though this is a civilian living station. though this place is quite nice indeed. do ou come to this sort of place often?"

*'Hunter' bit a chunk out of the bun, giving Ral a clear show of his teeth, which were rather large and sharp, even considering he was a Avali*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 06:22 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 11:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he stubels off into the woods, and mostlikly finds himself at a hospital*
*a light mist gently falls from the sky, flowing in the breeze lazily*
She looks up and quickly squeaks as she covers her head in her wings peaking through them. the rain trickling off her wings with a bit of steam.

(11-18-2015, 03:39 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, all right..." Umbra's entire body flickers as if he were displayed on a screen and something interrupted the connection. When the flicker ends, a white, hole-faced being outlined in solid black takes the Umbreon's place. It floats in the air as if it were a ghost.
"Yeah..."

"Oh. It's raining..." The rain phases right through him.
She tilted her head smiling and slowly looking closer to Umbra. She didn't seem phased at all to see something like this.

"Have you already died before? or is that how you naturally are? its almost like your a dark spirit of some sort. Interesting!"
*with the moon in the sky, and the mist in the air, everything looks as if it where coated in silver*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 08:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *with the moon in the sky, and the mist in the air, everything looks as if it where coated in silver*

"Huh. Beautiful night out..."

// is it just me, or is Times New Roman larger than the default text?
// eh, I might switch to Georgia, anyway.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 07:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 07:17 PM)DaBayleySaur Wrote: A small, sleek ship jumped outside of Eden, requesting permission to dock.

"Yeah, go ahead."

(11-18-2015, 07:48 PM)Corosar Wrote: "targeting and scanners will not be able to detect Aperitions as well... a soul is the only thing able to detect souls. Beings with souls can see other souls naturally. its the souls that are still alive that are unable to be seen by the normal person. Souls often take on the form of their natural first life after death."

"Well, I don't know if I'm even a spirit..." He turns solid and lands on the ground, the rain landing on his hands and shoulders. "There's a lot I don't and can't know... But yeah, we should probably head back. The other guards will inspect the area later."

"T-Thank you..." The ship slowly enters the station.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 09:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 08:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *with the moon in the sky, and the mist in the air, everything looks as if it where coated in silver*

"Huh. Beautiful night out..."

// is it just me, or is Times New Roman larger than the default text?
// eh, I might switch to Georgia, anyway.
//yep definitely bigger. I never auctually noticed that.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-19-2015

// now I'm kinda... extremely pissed EHKS left me stuck.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-19-2015

(11-18-2015, 07:55 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Yeah, go ahead."

(11-18-2015, 08:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 06:22 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looks up and quickly squeaks as she covers her head in her wings peaking through them. the rain trickling off her wings with a bit of steam.

She tilted her head smiling and slowly looking closer to Umbra. She didn't seem phased at all to see something like this.

*with the moon in the sky, and the mist in the air, everything looks as if it where coated in silver*
She looked up and smiled as she took cover in the trees.

"wow.... what a nice night!~"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 01:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: She looked up and smiled as she took cover in the trees.

"Yeah..." He flickers again, disappearing and then reappearing next to Coro. He then flickers again, turning back into Umbra.
"Oh, right, you can't go in the rain... I could, uh, probably give you some cover if you wanted."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 12:30 AM)Marxon Wrote: // now I'm kinda... extremely pissed EHKS left me stuck.
//Yeah... even if someone wants to help now we still need to wait for Ehks but hey, he's in Uni/ college/ High School so he's got shit going on now, it's the end of the year. I guess we can cut him some slack.
//Is it okay if we say Marx was left in cryogenic storage?
//Is it okay if I take over?
//I don't wanna let Marx be abandoned because someone else is preoccupied.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 03:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 12:30 AM)Marxon Wrote: // now I'm kinda... extremely pissed EHKS left me stuck.
//Yeah... even if someone wants to help now we still need to wait for Ehks but hey, he's in Uni/ college/ High School so he's got shit going on now, it's the end of the year. I guess we can cut him some slack.
// yes take over Now!

(11-19-2015, 03:34 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 03:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Yeah... even if someone wants to help now we still need to wait for Ehks but hey, he's in Uni/ college/ High School so he's got shit going on now, it's the end of the year. I guess we can cut him some slack.
// yes take over Now!
//I'll try get Ehks' attention, he's on right now...

(11-19-2015, 02:57 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 01:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: She looked up and smiled as she took cover in the trees.

"Yeah..." He flickers again, disappearing and then reappearing next to Coro. He then flickers again, turning back into Umbra.
"Oh, right, you can't go in the rain... I could, uh, probably give you some cover if you wanted."

"yea... it kinda burns a bit"

She whimpered with a bit of distress on her face.

"i really need to figure out water sheilding or something soon... this is rediculus.."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-19-2015

(11-18-2015, 08:25 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 08:17 PM)Comito Wrote: All the familiarity Ralako had felt from looking at the Hunter began to fade the more and more he examined him. Finally he sighed and shook his head. "No, no problems... Maybe I was mistaken. Sorry if I looked weird staring at you so much!"

"indeed, though this is a civilian living station. though this place is quite nice indeed. do ou come to this sort of place often?"

*'Hunter' bit a chunk out of the bun, giving Ral a clear show of his teeth, which were rather large and sharp, even considering he was a Avali*

Rhayii shakes her head at Hunter while pulling a bit on her cloak to make it smooth again " I arrived only a few hours ago."

Felix opens his eyes,
"Nurse?"

Before immediately falling backwards.

(11-19-2015, 01:26 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix opens his eyes,
"Nurse?"

Before immediately falling backwards.

She perked her ears up and whimpered as she looked up to the sky

"oh dear..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-19-2015

(I've figured out why I can't get myself into the RP here, it's because it feels so crowded, there are so many people in so many places doing so many things and there is no convenient way for me to keep track so I just can't keep interested.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 01:17 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 08:25 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: "indeed, though this is a civilian living station. though this place is quite nice indeed. do ou come to this sort of place often?"

Rhayii shakes her head at Hunter while pulling a bit on her cloak to make it smooth again " I arrived only a few hours ago."

"I've been on space stations before, but not this big. It's almost a planet in itself! You know, if a planet was sliced into a ring shape."

Ralako tries not to stare at Hunter's teeth, but he does look impressed. He reaches across the table and gets some bread for himself. "So Rhayii, are your parents still around? What did they do after getting settled in?"