Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-23-2015

// damnit ehks are you in or out I'm fucking tired of waiting on your ass!
(Out of patience waiting 2 weeks with 2 posts in between)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 04:23 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 10:13 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter''s ears shifted quizzically*

"tailoring? is she making clothes or decor?"

*'Hunter scratched at the bandages covering his torso, thinking about the right way to phrase the question*

"so... were the... 'pirates' ever caught?"

"My mother is tailoring more traditional clothing. Robes, cloakes, along these lines."

Her face darkens.

"I caught them, yes. I really don't talk about it though. I kinda got... carried away when I found them."

*'Hunter' gave a curious look when Rha mentioned the more traditional clothes, maybe he could learn a few things from this lady himself. he had picked up a few tailoring skills along the way, but mostly it was enough to make simple cloths and fixes. his face saddens and he looks down at the table when she mentions the fate of the pirates*

"i see... not all hunts are easy."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-23-2015

Umbra is out on his balcony again, but today he's just sitting at a table under the awning. He still has the usual cup of coffee.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-24-2015

*he walks up, and begins to wander the streets, looking for something to do, and takes a news paper
"Local hero stops criminals in illegal transactions. Sources say the stolen material had been stolen from the station, and a decoy ship was used to kill any witnesses. More to come"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-24-2015

She soon began to walk down into the lobby yawning softly as she took to a chair and mmhed softly rubbing her eyes lightly.

"urghh.. good to have nice bedding to sleep in... but... i... i need a coffee... or something... iced of course..."

She sat there at her table sighing as she tried to look for something to learn of recent events and how everything was doing... or a map of some sort.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 02:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She soon began to walk down into the lobby yawning softly as she took to a chair and mmhed softly rubbing her eyes lightly.

"urghh.. good to have nice bedding to sleep in... but... i... i need a coffee... or something... iced of course..."

She sat there at her table sighing as she tried to look for something to learn of recent events and how everything was doing... or a map of some sort.

*the bar tender looks over, looking curious*
So what did you need the  mercenary  for?
*he would tilt his curiously*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 02:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She soon began to walk down into the lobby yawning softly as she took to a chair and mmhed softly rubbing her eyes lightly.

A nearby grey avali looks over and calls out in what is the probably the Avali equivalent of a southern accent.
"Why'd ya need to know?"

(11-24-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:

She had sit there rubbing her ears trying to wake herself up a bit.

"well I wished a small temporary army to try and stop what turned out to be a robbery in progress. i just wanted to make sure no one died as one of the associates of the trade was turned on. The local guards were more than happy to help. and while they dealt with the hostile members of the exhange. I took care of anyone that got injured... it went really well."
(11-24-2015, 12:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the bar tender looks over, looking curious*
A nearby grey avali looks over and calls out in what is the probably the Avali equivalent of a southern accent.
"Why'd ya need to know?"

She perked her ears up and looked over.

"its okay really.. i don't mind explaining my intentions. i tend to be very open about myself after all."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-24-2015

// seriously, someone drag ehks back here...

BY THE TAIL!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 05:43 PM)Marxon Wrote: // seriously, someone drag ehks back here...

BY THE TAIL!

//Impatience and insults won't make him come back any faster.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 06:12 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 05:43 PM)Marxon Wrote: // seriously, someone drag ehks back here...

BY THE TAIL!

//Impatience and insults won't make him come back any faster.

((if anything it makes me even more not in the mood to do anything.))

BY THE TAIL!

//i have a few words about this..... OWW! If only ya knew how much it hurts to have your tail pulled *shudders softly*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 06:15 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 06:12 PM)Comito Wrote: //Impatience and insults won't make him come back any faster.

((if anything it makes me even more not in the mood to do anything.))
// ...

// fuck me too then...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-24-2015

(11-23-2015, 06:23 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 04:23 PM)Rune Wrote: "My mother is tailoring more traditional clothing. Robes, cloakes, along these lines."

Her face darkens.

"I caught them, yes. I really don't talk about it though. I kinda got... carried away when I found them."

*'Hunter' gave a curious look when Rha mentioned the more traditional clothes, maybe he could learn a few things from this lady himself. he had picked up a few tailoring skills along the way, but mostly it was enough to make simple cloths and fixes. his face saddens and he looks down at the table when she mentions the fate of the pirates*

"i see... not all hunts are easy."

Ralako munches on his bread while listening in on the conversation of the others. 

"Well, at least they won't be hurting anyone else again! You've made the galaxy slightly safer now that such hooligans are out of the picture!"

"Anyway..." The Avali opens his menu and starts to glance through the various items. "So many things to choose from..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-25-2015

(11-24-2015, 03:43 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 11:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the bar tender looks over, looking curious*
She had sit there rubbing her ears trying to wake herself up a bit.

"well I wished a small temporary army to try and stop what turned out to be a robbery in progress. i just wanted to make sure no one died as one of the associates of the trade was turned on. The local guards were more than happy to help. and while they dealt with the hostile members of the exhange. I took care of anyone that got injured... it went really well."

(11-24-2015, 12:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A nearby grey avali looks over and calls out in what is the probably the Avali equivalent of a southern accent.
"Why'd ya need to know?"

She perked her ears up and looked over.

"its okay really.. i don't mind explaining my intentions. i tend to be very open about myself after all."

*he nods slowly as the avali wipes the counter*
Interesting...
Haven't had so much crime here in awhile.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-25-2015

*meanwhile the avali combat android VERY CAREFULLY tries to enter the nearby bar, for some unknown reason*

Hi...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile the avali combat android VERY CAREFULLY tries to enter the nearby bar, for some unknown reason*

Hi...

// Hold on a second, did the android make its way to the surface?
// I mean it's not like it can't, but... Just checking.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 02:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile the avali combat android VERY CAREFULLY tries to enter the nearby bar, for some unknown reason*

Hi...

// Hold on a second, did the android make its way to the surface?
// wasn't the cybernetics place planetside?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 04:19 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Hold on a second, did the android make its way to the surface?
// wasn't the cybernetics place planetside?

// No...

// I'd draw a map or something, but I'm bad at drawing, both current settings are HUGE (well, one is, anyway), and it'd take forever for everyone to decide on what's where...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-25-2015

"So... why, exactly do we need to respond to any, and every emergency call on both N17 and the Eden?"
"We need to help, first responders."
"This will not end well."