Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 03:43 PM)Corosar Wrote: She had sit there rubbing her ears trying to wake herself up a bit.

"well I wished a small temporary army to try and stop what turned out to be a robbery in progress. i just wanted to make sure no one died as one of the associates of the trade was turned on. The local guards were more than happy to help. and while they dealt with the hostile members of the exhange. I took care of anyone that got injured... it went really well."

She perked her ears up and looked over.

"its okay really.. i don't mind explaining my intentions. i tend to be very open about myself after all."

*he nods slowly as the avali wipes the counter*
Interesting...
Haven't had so much crime here in awhile.

"haven't seen much crime? I thought Nexus 17 was fringe territory... i guess not then. Still its good to see the guards are well equiped for maintaining law in the area!"

She smiled softly as she placed her winged elbow down to the table and paw on her cheek.

"got anything similar to coffee.. i need a pick me up after last night."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-25-2015

(11-24-2015, 10:34 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 06:23 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter' gave a curious look when Rha mentioned the more traditional clothes, maybe he could learn a few things from this lady himself. he had picked up a few tailoring skills along the way, but mostly it was enough to make simple cloths and fixes. his face saddens and he looks down at the table when she mentions the fate of the pirates*

"i see... not all hunts are easy."

Ralako munches on his bread while listening in on the conversation of the others. 

"Well, at least they won't be hurting anyone else again! You've made the galaxy slightly safer now that such hooligans are out of the picture!"

"Anyway..." The Avali opens his menu and starts to glance through the various items. "So many things to choose from..."

*seeing the opportunity 'Hunter' decides to switch the topic to something a little lighter*

"yeah, though it is a bit pricey, the food does look good. what are you considering?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 07:49 AM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 10:34 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako munches on his bread while listening in on the conversation of the others. 

"Well, at least they won't be hurting anyone else again! You've made the galaxy slightly safer now that such hooligans are out of the picture!"

"Anyway..." The Avali opens his menu and starts to glance through the various items. "So many things to choose from..."

*seeing the opportunity 'Hunter' decides to switch the topic to something a little lighter*

"yeah, though it is a bit pricey, the food does look good. what are you considering?"

Rhayii smiles and shrugs "In the military you learn to not be picky. Everything tastes like chicked afterall."

She beams at Ralako "I'll take whatever you take!"

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-25-2015

*there is now a bulky combat android standing in the corner of the bar*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there is now a bulky combat android standing in the corner of the bar*
"Just picked up a worried communication."
"Crimes, three-oh, crimes."
"This is a combat android, military grade."
"Might be a problem."
He begins jogging toward a shuttle.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 02:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 01:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there is now a bulky combat android standing in the corner of the bar*
"Just picked up a worried communication."
"Might be a problem."
*it's just sitting in the dark corner, looking about*

//also Ehks I know you're not in the mood for this place so I'll go on without you

*the very confused armored Avali stumbles out of the hospital muttering random things*

I need to get a drink or 7, just completely forget this day...

*he takes the shuttle derived from his absent ship and flies to the surface and makes his way into the nearest bar*

Hey bartender, gimme 2 of your strongest.
*he hears a voice behind him*
Marxon?
*he falls off the stool*
What the? How did you get here? How are the police not following you? Crazy robot...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 01:17 PM)Rune Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 07:49 AM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *seeing the opportunity 'Hunter' decides to switch the topic to something a little lighter*

Rhayii smiles and shrugs "In the military you learn to not be picky. Everything tastes like chicked afterall."

She beams at Ralako "I'll take whatever you take!"

*'hunter' shakes his head and chuckles*

"everything tastes like chicken to you? that's horrible! food is great, and the verity and flavor of it is the greatest thing about it!"

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-25-2015

// the following would require binoculars to see
*meanwhile in the distance from the space station a gleaming white frigate size ship emerges from a sudden flash of light.it has a large red cross on the side with "Mercy" written underneath. It approaches the badly damaged ship Marxon came in. Its hull then splits in half vertically and envelops the ship*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 07:28 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 02:00 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he nods slowly as the avali wipes the counter*
Interesting...
Haven't had so much crime here in awhile.

"haven't seen much crime? I thought Nexus 17 was fringe territory... i guess not then. Still its good to see the guards are well equiped for maintaining law in the area!"

She smiled softly as she placed her winged elbow down to the table and paw on her cheek.

*he reaches from under the counter and outa a coffee mug on the counter as well a pot*
It's only a matter of time before this place is overrun with a city...
*he pours a cup of coffee and slides it towards coro*
tommarows market day, you can find some really interesting things at some stalls. From forgotten age artifacts to expiremental technology.

(11-25-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 07:28 AM)Corosar Wrote: "haven't seen much crime? I thought Nexus 17 was fringe territory... i guess not then. Still its good to see the guards are well equiped for maintaining law in the area!"

*he reaches from under the counter and outa a coffee mug on the counter as well a pot*
tommarows market day, you can find some really interesting things at some stalls. From forgotten age artifacts to expiremental technology.
// are you by chance in the bar?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 04:43 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 02:20 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Just picked up a worried communication."
"Might be a problem."
*it's just sitting in the dark corner, looking about*

//also Ehks I know you're not in the mood for this place so I'll go on without you

*the very confused armored Avali stumbles out of the hospital muttering random things*

*he takes the shuttle derived from his absent ship and flies to the surface and makes his way into the nearest bar*

Marxon?
*he falls off the stool*
What the? How did you get here? How are the police not following you? Crazy robot...
"Someone is following him, who is he/ what is it and is it dangerous because the last thing I want are casualties."Felix speaks softly from behind Marx, as if he simply appeared there.

(11-25-2015, 11:44 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 04:43 PM)Marxon Wrote: *it's just sitting in the dark corner, looking about*

Marxon?
*he falls off the stool*
"Someone is following him, who is he/ what is it and is it dangerous because the last thing I want are casualties."Felix speaks softly from behind Marx, as if he simply appeared there.
Uhhh, hi?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-26-2015

(11-25-2015, 11:19 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he reaches from under the counter and outa a coffee mug on the counter as well a pot*
// are you by chance in the bar?
//a bar in a hotel lobby, so yeah.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 02:11 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:19 PM)Marxon Wrote: // are you by chance in the bar?
//a bar in a hotel lobby, so yeah.
// matches up with where marx went, looking for a place to sleep and ended up in a bar

Uhhh, barkeep? Can I get your stiffest drink?

(11-26-2015, 02:16 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:11 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //a bar in a hotel lobby, so yeah.
// matches up with where marx went, looking for a place to sleep and ended up in a bar

*the vali looks over suprised*
95 percent alcohol, I'll give it to you if you have the money for it
*he begins to mix the drink occasionlly looking at his costomers*

(11-26-2015, 02:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: // matches up with where marx went, looking for a place to sleep and ended up in a bar

*the vali looks over suprised*
I'll take 4.

*drops part of a stack of cash*

(11-26-2015, 02:21 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the vali looks over suprised*
I'll take 4.

I can only legally give you one and  half, four would flat out kill you
*he begins to eye up the stack of cash*

(11-26-2015, 02:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: I'll take 4.

I can only legally give you one and  half, four would flat out kill you
I'm not even sure I can get drunk.

*slides it over*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-26-2015

(11-25-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 07:28 AM)Corosar Wrote: "haven't seen much crime? I thought Nexus 17 was fringe territory... i guess not then. Still its good to see the guards are well equiped for maintaining law in the area!"

She nodded and smiled to the barkeep as she took a sip from the cup and ahhed happily as she smiled widely.

"god i have missed good avali coffee! I can tell... new people keep popping in faster than i can shake my tail. I though though that the Station in orbit would have more people though... be the main attraction... though this market sounds like alot of fun actually.. maybe i can find something to update my harness... its been rather lacking in its protection recently. damn thing is too old to keep me alive these days."
(11-26-2015, 02:38 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I can only legally give you one and  half, four would flat out kill you
I'm not even sure I can get drunk.

*slides it over*

She slowly looked over immediately recognizing the drunk avali next to her. She burst into laughter and shook her head.

"He speaks the truth... i doubt he could get drunk with how he is built!"

She quickly turned back to the cup of coffee smelling the aroma and purring.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-26-2015

"Don't. Poke. The metal death android."
"Why?" the human pokes it where it's head should be.