Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 02:38 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I can only legally give you one and  half, four would flat out kill you
*he begins to eye up the stack of cash*
I'm not even sure I can get drunk.

*slides it over*

*he ignores the money and begins to mix the drink*
Firsts one on the house, but be warned,
If you disturb the peace you will be removed.
*he slides the shit glass across the counter*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 05:26 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he reaches from under the counter and outa a coffee mug on the counter as well a pot*
It's only a matter of time before this place is overrun with a city...
*he pours a cup of coffee and slides it towards coro*
tommarows market day, you can find some really interesting things at some stalls. From forgotten age artifacts to expiremental technology.
She nodded and smiled to the barkeep as she took a sip from the cup and ahhed happily as she smiled widely.

"god i have missed good avali coffee! I can tell... new people keep popping in faster than i can shake my tail. I though though that the Station in orbit would have more people though... be the main attraction... though this market sounds like alot of fun actually.. maybe i can find something to update my harness... its been rather lacking in its protection recently. damn thing is too old to keep me alive these days."
(11-26-2015, 02:38 AM)Marxon Wrote: I'm not even sure I can get drunk.

*slides it over*

She slowly looked over immediately recognizing the drunk avali next to her. She burst into laughter and shook her head.

"He speaks the truth... i doubt he could get drunk with how he is built!"

She quickly turned back to the cup of coffee smelling the aroma and purring.
Do I know you friend?
(11-26-2015, 11:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:

*slides it over*

*he ignores the money and begins to mix the drink*
*Drinks the alcohol in one swig*

Whoa that kinda tastes, not too bad...

*hic*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 12:37 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:26 AM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded and smiled to the barkeep as she took a sip from the cup and ahhed happily as she smiled widely.

"god i have missed good avali coffee! I can tell... new people keep popping in faster than i can shake my tail. I though though that the Station in orbit would have more people though... be the main attraction... though this market sounds like alot of fun actually.. maybe i can find something to update my harness... its been rather lacking in its protection recently. damn thing is too old to keep me alive these days."

She slowly looked over immediately recognizing the drunk avali next to her. She burst into laughter and shook her head.

Do I know you friend?
(11-26-2015, 11:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he ignores the money and begins to mix the drink*

*hic*

"no... you most likely don't.. probably don't remember me at all... sorry for butting in.."

She continued to drink and sigh softly as she sat at the bar.

(11-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 12:37 PM)Marxon Wrote: Do I know you friend?

*hic*

"no... you most likely don't.. probably don't remember me at all... sorry for butting in.."

Hey bartender, give him, her... them another of whatever dey got, on me!

*the fairly drunk Avali sits next to Coro*

Hi, I tink my name is Marxon, what's yurs?

*he sits there with a blush and a smile on his fluffed up face*

(11-26-2015, 05:26 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he reaches from under the counter and outa a coffee mug on the counter as well a pot*
It's only a matter of time before this place is overrun with a city...
*he pours a cup of coffee and slides it towards coro*
tommarows market day, you can find some really interesting things at some stalls. From forgotten age artifacts to expiremental technology.
She nodded and smiled to the barkeep as she took a sip from the cup and ahhed happily as she smiled widely.

*slides it over*

Coffee great, no matter the time of day, and I think I know someone who can hook you up with a new harness.
*he begins to brew more amonia bases coffee*
Your shure? I rather not have anyone die here from alcohol poisoning.

(11-26-2015, 01:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:26 AM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded and smiled to the barkeep as she took a sip from the cup and ahhed happily as she smiled widely.

Coffee great, no matter the time of day, and I think I know someone who can hook you up with a new harness.
I'll be fien...

*smiles with his ears down and very sharp teeth showing*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-26-2015

Felix seems to have finished fondling the android and trying to pull off its weapons and sits down at the bar.
"Have you got anything a human male with slight cybernetic enhancements could digest without dying of amonia based poisoning?"

(11-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Corosar Wrote: "no... you most likely don't.. probably don't remember me at all... sorry for butting in.."

*he slides a plate of what looks to be popcorn chicken and some orange dipping sauce across the counter and pours himself a cup of coffee*
I think you've had enough bud, your drunk.

(11-26-2015, 02:02 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Coffee great, no matter the time of day, and I think I know someone who can hook you up with a new harness.
I'll be fien...

*smiles with his ears down and very sharp teeth showing*

So be it
*he heads into a room behind the counter*

(11-26-2015, 02:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Coffee great, no matter the time of day, and I think I know someone who can hook you up with a new harness.
Felix seems to have finished fondling the android and trying to pull off its weapons and sits down at the bar.
"Have you got anything a human male with slight cybernetic enhancements could digest without dying of amonia based poisoning?"
*the android glares but doesn't move*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 02:10 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix seems to have finished fondling the android and trying to pull off its weapons and sits down at the bar.
*the android glares but doesn't move*
"It's going to kill you..."
"Nah, it's fine, I trust it, I checked it out. I have some trusted backup as well."

(11-26-2015, 02:14 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the android glares but doesn't move*
"It's going to kill you..."
"Nah, it's fine, I trust it, I checked it out. I have some trusted backup as well."
Please step back.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 02:23 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:14 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "It's going to kill you..."
Please step back.

"Calm your tits, just making sure..."Felix scuffles a bit further away.

(11-26-2015, 02:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
*the bar tender bursts out with a few bottles of vintage wine and some snacks*
Right here,
*he begins to pour a glass of wine*
anything else before I go onto break?

(11-26-2015, 02:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix seems to have finished fondling the android and trying to pull off its weapons and sits down at the bar.
*the bar tender bursts out with a few bottles of vintage wine and some snacks*
Right here,
I couuld go for a glass o wine, heheheh.

(11-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:04 PM)Corosar Wrote: "no... you most likely don't.. probably don't remember me at all... sorry for butting in.."

"yea... last i remember your name was marxon.. not entirely sure if you would remember my name.. i was told alot of people would have forgotten.. my name is Corunei.. its nice to see you again."

She smiled as she looked to the barkeeper.

"I am good with my coffee at the moment by the way.. no need to fill a half full cup already.. unless... its no issue.."

"last time i checked. he has been able to outdrink alot of people.. i never seen him have issues with alcohol poisoning... ever.. as for the harness... i just need some up to date parts.. i am surprised the chilling unit hasn't broken down yet... though its... consuming a bit... too much power at the moment.. thank god the rooms are nicely cooled for avali stay thank you for that by the way!"

she sniffed the air smelling the coffee and licking her lips.

"okay... maybe i can go for another cup."

(11-26-2015, 03:24 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Marxon Wrote: Hey bartender, give him, her... them another of whatever dey got, on me!

"yea... last i remember your name was marxon.. not entirely sure if you would remember my name.. i was told alot of people would have forgotten.. my name is Corunei.. its nice to see you again."

"I am good with my coffee at the moment by the way.. no need to fill a half full cup already.. unless... its no issue.."

"last time i checked. he has been able to outdrink alot of people.. i never seen him have issues with alcohol poisoning... ever.. as for the harness... i just need some up to date parts.. i am surprised the chilling unit hasn't broken down yet... though its... consuming a bit... too much power at the moment.. thank god the rooms are nicely cooled for avali stay thank you for that by the way!"

Ugh, mystics...

*puts his head down*

(11-26-2015, 03:25 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 03:24 PM)Corosar Wrote: "yea... last i remember your name was marxon.. not entirely sure if you would remember my name.. i was told alot of people would have forgotten.. my name is Corunei.. its nice to see you again."

Ugh, mystics...

*puts his head down*

"hmm? mystics? what are you talking about"

She sat there tilting her head a bit before sighing.

"nevermind... i forgot that most of what i say tends to confuse people.."

(11-26-2015, 03:34 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 03:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: Ugh, mystics...

*puts his head down*

"hmm? mystics? what are you talking about"

I don't want talk about some past life that doesn't exist...

// seriously though, don't metagame, the previous thread was a whole different thing and I really don't like someone who claims to know more about me than I do

(11-26-2015, 02:59 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the bar tender bursts out with a few bottles of vintage wine and some snacks*
Right here,
I couuld go for a glass o wine, heheheh.
*he frowns and puts a half full glass of wine on The counter*
That's all your getting
*he grabs the was of cash off the counter*

(11-26-2015, 03:37 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 03:34 PM)Corosar Wrote: "hmm? mystics? what are you talking about"

I don't want talk about some past life that doesn't exist...

// seriously though, don't metagame, the previous thread was a whole different thing and I really don't like someone who claims to know more about me than I do

She shrugged and sat back.

"i have already stopped I will not speak more of what i know!"

//I have already established i know alot... its not gonna effect much but the simple things... though i am basing it partly off this little snip here from the first page. "4. Characters from the previous RP will have some memory of the previous RP." I established before that Coro was not in the world when the wipe happened... so to her.. it wasn't a dream.. however.. i only do one passing comment per person ... to keep it from getting overblown... i chose... your drinking habits as your trait to carry.... nothing more than that!