Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-26-2015

// okay, it's about time I actually did something with Umbra. he's just been sitting around.

Umbra wakes up and makes his way downstairs as usual. However, his morning routine is interrupted when he discovers the most horrible thing in his cupboard...

He's out of coffee.

"Great..." He sighs and gets his coat and hat on. "Guess I'm going out today..." He heads out his door and heads for the... Bar? Cafe? Whatever it is.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 05:03 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 03:37 PM)Marxon Wrote: I don't want talk about some past life that doesn't exist...

// seriously though, don't metagame, the previous thread was a whole different thing and I really don't like someone who claims to know more about me than I do

She shrugged and sat back.

"i have already stopped I will not speak more of what i know!"

//I have already established i know alot... its not gonna effect much but the simple things... though i am basing it partly off this little snip here from the first page. "4. Characters from the previous RP will have some memory of the previous RP." I established before that Coro was not in the world when the wipe happened... so to her.. it wasn't a dream.. however.. i only do one passing comment per person ... to keep it from getting overblown... i chose... your drinking habits as your trait to carry.... nothing more than that!
// i would just assume you know the implications of such knowledge, and therefore how bad it is to share it

*drinks his wine then hiccups *

I definitely feel drunk...

*faceplants the table*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 03:24 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Marxon Wrote: Hey bartender, give him, her... them another of whatever dey got, on me!

*the fairly drunk Avali sits next to Coro*

Hi, I tink my name is Marxon, what's yurs?

*he sits there with a blush and a smile on his fluffed up face*
"yea... last i remember your name was marxon.. not entirely sure if you would remember my name.. i was told alot of people would have forgotten.. my name is Corunei.. its nice to see you again."

She smiled as she looked to the barkeeper.

"I am good with my coffee at the moment by the way.. no need to fill a half full cup already.. unless... its no issue.."

(11-26-2015, 01:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Coffee great, no matter the time of day, and I think I know someone who can hook you up with a new harness.
*he begins to brew more amonia bases coffee*
Your shure? I rather not have anyone die here from alcohol poisoning.

"last time i checked. he has been able to outdrink alot of people.. i never seen him have issues with alcohol poisoning... ever.. as for the harness... i just need some up to date parts.. i am surprised the chilling unit hasn't broken down yet... though its... consuming a bit... too much power at the moment.. thank god the rooms are nicely cooled for avali stay thank you for that by the way!"

she sniffed the air smelling the coffee and licking her lips.

"okay... maybe i can go for another cup."
*he begins to refill the mug*
It's getting kinda late, I might close soon...

(11-26-2015, 05:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 03:24 PM)Corosar Wrote: "yea... last i remember your name was marxon.. not entirely sure if you would remember my name.. i was told alot of people would have forgotten.. my name is Corunei.. its nice to see you again."

She smiled as she looked to the barkeeper.

"I am good with my coffee at the moment by the way.. no need to fill a half full cup already.. unless... its no issue.."

"last time i checked. he has been able to outdrink alot of people.. i never seen him have issues with alcohol poisoning... ever.. as for the harness... i just need some up to date parts.. i am surprised the chilling unit hasn't broken down yet... though its... consuming a bit... too much power at the moment.. thank god the rooms are nicely cooled for avali stay thank you for that by the way!"

she sniffed the air smelling the coffee and licking her lips.

"okay... maybe i can go for another cup."
*he begins to refill the mug*
It's getting kinda late, I might close soon...
Nnnnnnngh...

*the bulky android picks him up and cradles him gently in his arms*

You're wasted aren't you, fluff face?

Mhmmm... hehe.

(11-26-2015, 05:07 PM)Umbra Wrote: // okay, it's about time I actually did something with Umbra. he's just been sitting around.

Umbra wakes up and makes his way downstairs as usual. However, his morning routine is interrupted when he discovers the most horrible thing in his cupboard...

He's out of coffee.

"Great..." He sighs and gets his coat and hat on. "Guess I'm going out today..." He heads out his door and heads for the... Bar? Cafe? Whatever it is.

*the tender looks over*
Good morning costomers, how can I help you?

(11-26-2015, 05:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:07 PM)Umbra Wrote: // okay, it's about time I actually did something with Umbra. he's just been sitting around.

He's out of coffee.

*the tender looks over*
Morning already?

(11-26-2015, 05:50 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the tender looks over*
Morning already?

*the bartender looks out the window*
It's been a long night then...
*the barkeep looks exhausted*

(11-26-2015, 06:44 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 05:50 PM)Marxon Wrote: Morning already?

*the bartender looks out the window*
It's been a long night then...
*the barkeep looks exhausted*
Meh...
Do you have any idea what I should do with this? I think he's too drunk to handle himself

I'm fien lemme walk!

*he's then set down, takes two steps, then falls with his head banging a stool*

Need I remind you that I'm your protector not your caretak- great, he's out, I think...
*he picks him up by the tail, to no avail*
Better not be dead...
*slings the now softly snoring avali over his shoulder gently*

"You have coffee? IF you do, I'll take one a' those."

(11-26-2015, 07:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: Meh...
Do you have any idea what I should do with this? I think he's too drunk to handle himself

I'm fien lemme walk!

Need I remind you that I'm your protector not your caretak- great, he's out, I think...
Better not be dead...

"Oh, hey, it's you two..."

(11-26-2015, 07:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:

I'm fien lemme walk!

Better not be dead...

I think this is what being a nanny feels like, fluff face here drank himself silly then bumped his head.

I'm just trying to not be stared at, these armaments don't conceal themselves.

(11-26-2015, 07:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:

I'm fien lemme walk!

Better not be dead...

*the barkeep slides a mug of dark coffee towards umbra*
You look familiar, do I know you?

(11-26-2015, 07:09 PM)Marxon Wrote: I think this is what being a nanny feels like, fluff face here drank himself silly then bumped his head.

"I know the feeling... Sometimes I wish people didn't know I'm one of the highest ranked guards. It just draws too much attention..."

(11-26-2015, 07:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the barkeep slides a mug of dark coffee towards umbra*

"It's hard not to, unfortunately." He grabs the cup and starts sipping away.

(11-26-2015, 09:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 07:09 PM)Marxon Wrote: I think this is what being a nanny feels like, fluff face here drank himself silly then bumped his head.

"I know the feeling... Sometimes I wish people didn't know I'm one of the highest ranked guards. It just draws too much attention..."

(11-26-2015, 07:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the barkeep slides a mug of dark coffee towards umbra*

Any idea what to do with this scrawny fuzzball? He's out like a light, at least he doesn't weigh much...

I have a feeling I'm going to regret that some day...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 02:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:02 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Felix seems to have finished fondling the android and trying to pull off its weapons and sits down at the bar.
"Have you got anything a human male with slight cybernetic enhancements could digest without dying of amonia based poisoning?"
*the bar tender bursts out with a few bottles of vintage wine and some snacks*
Right here,
*he begins to pour a glass of wine*
anything else before I go onto break?
"Nope, that's it thanks."He pulls a wad of cash out of his coat and passes it to the bartender

Felix hasn't slept the entire night.

(11-26-2015, 09:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Oh, hey, Simba."He looks up in a half drunk state.

(11-26-2015, 10:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 02:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the bar tender bursts out with a few bottles of vintage wine and some snacks*
Right here,
*he begins to pour a glass of wine*
anything else before I go onto break?
"Nope, that's it thanks."He pulls a wad of cash out of his coat and passes it to the bartender

I have another shoulder and I can take whoever to a hotel room, might as well learn this caretaking thing...

Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-26-2015

(11-26-2015, 10:56 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 10:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Nope, that's it thanks."He pulls a wad of cash out of his coat and passes it to the bartender

I have another shoulder and I can take whoever to a hotel room, might as well learn this caretaking thing...

"I'm okay, really. You can leave me here."

(11-26-2015, 09:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: Any idea what to do with this scrawny fuzzball? He's out like a light, at least he doesn't weigh much...

"Unfortunately, no, I don't... They never covered that in training. You could probably get a room at the inn or something..."

(11-26-2015, 10:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh, hey, Simba."He looks up in a half drunk state.

"Ugh, not you again..."

(11-26-2015, 11:11 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 09:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: Any idea what to do with this scrawny fuzzball? He's out like a light, at least he doesn't weigh much...

"Unfortunately, no, I don't... They never covered that in training. You could probably get a room at the inn or something..."

(11-26-2015, 10:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh, hey, Simba."He looks up in a half drunk state.

"Ugh, not you again..."

"Well, I guess I deserve that."

(11-26-2015, 11:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 10:56 PM)Marxon Wrote: I have another shoulder and I can take whoever to a hotel room, might as well learn this caretaking thing...

"I'm okay, really. You can leave me here."

(11-26-2015, 11:11 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Ugh, not you again..."
Is he a problem for you?

(11-26-2015, 11:13 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 11:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I'm okay, really. You can leave me here."

(11-26-2015, 11:11 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Unfortunately, no, I don't... They never covered that in training. You could probably get a room at the inn or something..."

"Ugh, not you again..."
Is he a problem for you?

"I may be..."