Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 12:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 01:44 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and giggled heading over. She blushed a bit out of embarrassment.

"s.. sorry i am late. had to get myself coffee. I had a long night."

*he raises a eye brow curiously*
I won't question that, stuff happens...
So what where you looking for?

"A home.... and a Job... i was planning to go to that storefront and see if they needed any help... after i get my home established.. and on my way to getting a job.... i have to go and get my neural jack either replaced.... or repaired..."

She sighed softly.

"I can't even connect to anything anymore with it.... its only able to receive communications now..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-30-2015

(11-20-2015, 05:44 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 05:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg rolled over, mostly so she could look Gregor in the eye when talking to him. "Nah, I'm good for now. Though...do you need anything? Like, say, a bed? Maybe a bit of charge? I can get up if you need a charge..."

He shook his head. "I have enough power for now, but thank you for the offer."

Gregor sat upon his tail and looked around the room. "How long have you had this house?"

"Oh, uh...probably since I got out of the hospital. It's so bare because, for a while, I couldn't walk quite right. Had to go on all fours most of the time, since my legs weren't...fully synched yet, y'know? Took time to adjust."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 05:16 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh, uh...probably since I got out of the hospital. It's so bare because, for a while, I couldn't walk quite right. Had to go on all fours most of the time, since my legs weren't...fully synched yet, y'know? Took time to adjust."

Gregor raised his hands and rested his head on them after nodding. "Yes, I know that feeling all too well. I remember not being able to move, at all, after my... change. I had to learn to move each digit, and each appendage, one at a time."

"It was... not fun. But I guess it is behind us now, right?"

(11-27-2015, 02:39 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter chuckled again, shooting Ral a smirk*

"I've hunted hungry beasts that drool less than you!"

Ralako's ears perk up suddenly and he whips around to look at Hunter. "I was drooling? Sorry, I was just... that food smells so good!"

He wipes his mouth and opens his menu again. "I think I'll get that Great Mutton instead of a steak! That's one of the things you ordered, isn't it? That way we can all share it!"

"The Torches sound good too! Think I'll get some of those."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 06:17 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 02:39 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter chuckled again, shooting Ral a smirk*

"I've hunted hungry beasts that drool less than you!"

Ralako's ears perk up suddenly and he whips around to look at Hunter. "I was drooling? Sorry, I was just... that food smells so good!"

He wipes his mouth and opens his menu again. "I think I'll get that Great Mutton instead of a steak! That's one of the things you ordered, isn't it? That way we can all share it!"

"The Torches sound good too! Think I'll get some of those."

*'Hunter' chuckles, his ears rising and lowering in tact with his chest*

"hehehe, i was planning on having mine by itself, not so much sharing, sorry!~"

*'Hunter gives Ral a warm and apologetic smile*

(11-30-2015, 05:38 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 05:16 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Oh, uh...probably since I got out of the hospital. It's so bare because, for a while, I couldn't walk quite right. Had to go on all fours most of the time, since my legs weren't...fully synched yet, y'know? Took time to adjust."

Gregor raised his hands and rested his head on them after nodding. "Yes, I know that feeling all too well. I remember not being able to move, at all, after my... change. I had to learn to move each digit, and each appendage, one at a time."

"It was... not fun. But I guess it is behind us now, right?"

"Yeah, I'm just glad I can...walk around. Apparently I'm adapting really fast. Everything feels natural for the most part, except for eating and drinking. That still feels a bit off, but walking is normal, touch is normal, everything is normal." Wurg looked down at her legs, and chuckled. "Maybe I can start wearing clothes down there again soon."

(11-30-2015, 10:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I'm just glad I can...walk around. Apparently I'm adapting really fast. Everything feels natural for the most part, except for eating and drinking. That still feels a bit off, but walking is normal, touch is normal, everything is normal." Wurg looked down at her legs, and chuckled. "Maybe I can start wearing clothes down there again soon."

Gregor looked up at her again, and for the third time, he smiled. "Good to hear that you've recovered so well."

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day, or do you just want to rest?"

(11-30-2015, 11:09 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 10:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I'm just glad I can...walk around. Apparently I'm adapting really fast. Everything feels natural for the most part, except for eating and drinking. That still feels a bit off, but walking is normal, touch is normal, everything is normal." Wurg looked down at her legs, and chuckled. "Maybe I can start wearing clothes down there again soon."

Gregor looked up at her again, and for the third time, he smiled. "Good to hear that you've recovered so well."

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day, or do you just want to rest?"

"I can't think of anything, but, uh, if you want we oculd...look around town, maybe? Get you some furniture to sleep on?"

(11-30-2015, 11:14 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I can't think of anything, but, uh, if you want we oculd...look around town, maybe? Get you some furniture to sleep on?"

He briefly glanced out the front windows, then nodded at her. "Yes, that sounds good. I could get some proper clothes too."

(11-30-2015, 11:46 PM)Comito Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 11:14 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I can't think of anything, but, uh, if you want we oculd...look around town, maybe? Get you some furniture to sleep on?"

He briefly glanced out the front windows, then nodded at her. "Yes, that sounds good. I could get some proper clothes too."

She nodded, and stood up. "There's a few shops down here, though you might have more luck buying clothes up at the station. Not too many Jakkai down here...mostly humans. Then again, after the portals were set up there have been a ton of them. It's...weird. Never thought there would be so many of them coming from elsewhere, honestly." With a shrug, Wurg headed towards the door, beckoning Gregor to follow her.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-01-2015

(11-30-2015, 04:08 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 12:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he raises a eye brow curiously*
I won't question that, stuff happens...
So what where you looking for?

"A home.... and a Job... i was planning to go to that storefront and see if they needed any help... after i get my home established.. and on my way to getting a job.... i have to go and get my neural jack either replaced.... or repaired..."

She sighed softly.

"I can't even connect to anything anymore with it.... its only able to receive communications now..."
Lets get your dwelling sorted out first, ok?
*he stands patiently waiting for a reply*
Also I hear there a decent cybernetics clinic on Eden as well.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-01-2015

// argh, I don't know why I'm not posting here anymore... I think I might have run out of things to do...
// oh, well. WORLD BUILD TEIM

Umbra makes his way home from the grocery with a few bags in his hands, wearing a puffy black winter jacket instead of the usual one. The rest of him seems more or less dressed for cold weather as well- after all, Winter's coming.
Many of the people on the streets are also clad in scarves, winter coats (the biological kind, in some cases), and other wintry apparel. Shops are starting to sell things more in line with the upcoming season, the products of Fall being marked down in price or, in some cases, just thrown away.
The roofs of some buildings- including the Guards' station- are now lined in colorful lights to illuminate the dark nights and make things seem a tad more cheerful. Others go a few steps further and have already completely decorated for the holidays.
Umbra's house, however, remains void of decoration. Either he doesn't have any or is too lazy to put it up...
Or maybe he's just forgotten.

It's most likely the latter.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-01-2015

(11-30-2015, 11:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She nodded, and stood up. "There's a few shops down here, though you might have more luck buying clothes up at the station. Not too many Jakkai down here...mostly humans. Then again, after the portals were set up there have been a ton of them. It's...weird. Never thought there would be so many of them coming from elsewhere, honestly." With a shrug, Wurg headed towards the door, beckoning Gregor to follow her.

Gregor got off his tail and followed after Wurg. "Portals? I remember hearing about those... they got them working? And that is weird. Never thought that so many would want to leave their homes to come to a place like this."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 01:11 AM)Comito Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 11:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She nodded, and stood up. "There's a few shops down here, though you might have more luck buying clothes up at the station. Not too many Jakkai down here...mostly humans. Then again, after the portals were set up there have been a ton of them. It's...weird. Never thought there would be so many of them coming from elsewhere, honestly." With a shrug, Wurg headed towards the door, beckoning Gregor to follow her.

Gregor got off his tail and followed after Wurg. "Portals? I remember hearing about those... they got them working? And that is weird. Never thought that so many would want to leave their homes to come to a place like this."

"Yeah, the portals have been set up. They weren't used all that much before our expedition, but something must have happened and a bunch of people - not just humans - are coming through. Really, it's a good thing we got down here slightly more habitable before opening them up, because now...well, if people couldn't live here the station wouldn't be very comfortable." She padded down the street. The air was cool, almost cold. She shoved her hands in her pockets, and silently wished that her winter coat would come in faster. "...Say, uh, Iron, I never asked. Was your coat always white when you were organic, or did it change with the seasons? And if it changed...did you just decide to keep it as a winter coat? Just curious, since my coat'll probably come in soon and if I can't make my synthetics the same color it'll look really weird."

(12-01-2015, 01:16 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, the portals have been set up. They weren't used all that much before our expedition, but something must have happened and a bunch of people - not just humans - are coming through. Really, it's a good thing we got down here slightly more habitable before opening them up, because now...well, if people couldn't live here the station wouldn't be very comfortable." She padded down the street. The air was cool, almost cold. She shoved her hands in her pockets, and silently wished that her winter coat would come in faster. "...Say, uh, Iron, I never asked. Was your coat always white when you were organic, or did it change with the seasons? And if it changed...did you just decide to keep it as a winter coat? Just curious, since my coat'll probably come in soon and if I can't make my synthetics the same color it'll look really weird."

Gregor raised an eyebrow as Wurg spoke about the portals and the people coming from them. "It's good that so many people are coming here, but I hope it's not because of something bad happening elsewhere."

He went outside and followed her down the street. The cold did not seem to bother him in the slightest, either because of his winter coat or the fact that he was mostly mechanical. Looking around at the houses, he saw many of them decorated in colorful lights and festive decorations. Though he did not know the full details of human holidays, he did enjoy looking at them and liked the atmosphere they created.

The white Jakkai listened intently to Wurg's question as they walked. "It was always white. I grew up in a village high in the mountains, where it snowed frequently. This weather reminds me of that..."

Gregor noticed Wurg's reaction to the cold, and as they walked, he moved closer and wrapped an arm around her to keep her warm.

(12-01-2015, 02:04 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 01:16 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, the portals have been set up. They weren't used all that much before our expedition, but something must have happened and a bunch of people - not just humans - are coming through. Really, it's a good thing we got down here slightly more habitable before opening them up, because now...well, if people couldn't live here the station wouldn't be very comfortable." She padded down the street. The air was cool, almost cold. She shoved her hands in her pockets, and silently wished that her winter coat would come in faster. "...Say, uh, Iron, I never asked. Was your coat always white when you were organic, or did it change with the seasons? And if it changed...did you just decide to keep it as a winter coat? Just curious, since my coat'll probably come in soon and if I can't make my synthetics the same color it'll look really weird."

Gregor raised an eyebrow as Wurg spoke about the portals and the people coming from them. "It's good that so many people are coming here, but I hope it's not because of something bad happening elsewhere."

He went outside and followed her down the street. The cold did not seem to bother him in the slightest, either because of his winter coat or the fact that he was mostly mechanical. Looking around at the houses, he saw many of them decorated in colorful lights and festive decorations. Though he did not know the full details of human holidays, he did enjoy looking at them and liked the atmosphere they created.

The white Jakkai listened intently to Wurg's question as they walked. "It was always white. I grew up in a village high in the mountains, where it snowed frequently. This weather reminds me of that..."

Gregor noticed Wurg's reaction to the cold, and as they walked, he moved closer and wrapped an arm around her to keep her warm.

"Mhm...thought as much." She didn't notice Gregor moving closer until it was too late for her to avoid his grasp. The synthetic Jakkai was warm, certainly warmer than the air around. She let out a sigh, and rested her head on him. "Thanks. It's still pretty cold for me since I don't have my own winter coat..."

Numerous people passed by, and eventually the two arrived at a furniture store. Wurg looked up to it and nodded. "Yeah, this should be it. It's where I got my stuff before. Wanna head in? I need to, uh, get some more furnishings anyways..."

(12-01-2015, 02:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm...thought as much." She didn't notice Gregor moving closer until it was too late for her to avoid his grasp. The synthetic Jakkai was warm, certainly warmer than the air around. She let out a sigh, and rested her head on him. "Thanks. It's still pretty cold for me since I don't have my own winter coat..."

Numerous people passed by, and eventually the two arrived at a furniture store. Wurg looked up to it and nodded. "Yeah, this should be it. It's where I got my stuff before. Wanna head in? I need to, uh, get some more furnishings anyways..."

"I'm sure it will grow in before long. And if you ask me, I think the half-winter, half-synthetic color will look good on you."

He continued to accompany her all the way to the store, admiring the Christmas decorations along the way. Some structures had only minimal amounts of lights or decorations, while others were fully decorated. "I think some of those decorations would look nice on your house."

When they reached the store, he also looked up at its sign and into its windows, nodding back at Wurg. "Sure. I'll go and pick out a bed first. Do they sell cables here too, or are those at a different store?"

(12-01-2015, 03:52 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 02:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm...thought as much." She didn't notice Gregor moving closer until it was too late for her to avoid his grasp. The synthetic Jakkai was warm, certainly warmer than the air around. She let out a sigh, and rested her head on him. "Thanks. It's still pretty cold for me since I don't have my own winter coat..."

"I'm sure it will grow in before long. And if you ask me, I think the half-winter, half-synthetic color will look good on you."

He continued to accompany her all the way to the store, admiring the Christmas decorations along the way. Some structures had only minimal amounts of lights or decorations, while others were fully decorated. "I think some of those decorations would look nice on your house."

When they reached the store, he also looked up at its sign and into its windows, nodding back at Wurg. "Sure. I'll go and pick out a bed first. Do they sell cables here too, or are those at a different store?"

"I picked mine up here, since they technically are furniture I guess. Kinda odd, but with how common cybernetics are getting it's not too surpising to me." She walked over, tugged the door open, and flourished her hand. "After you."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 12:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 04:08 AM)Corosar Wrote: "A home.... and a Job... i was planning to go to that storefront and see if they needed any help... after i get my home established.. and on my way to getting a job.... i have to go and get my neural jack either replaced.... or repaired..."

She sighed softly.

Lets get your dwelling sorted out first, ok?
*he stands patiently waiting for a reply*
Also I hear there a decent cybernetics clinic on Eden as well.

She began to nod smiling softly as she wagged her tail a bit.

"yea that would probably be best... as for that cybernetics clinic... it can wait but good to know its on the Eden. do you know where to start to look for a home?"

(12-01-2015, 04:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I picked mine up here, since they technically are furniture I guess. Kinda odd, but with how common cybernetics are getting it's not too surpising to me." She walked over, tugged the door open, and flourished her hand. "After you."

Gregor grinned at the flourish, then took a breath and stepped through the door. 

He found himself looking at a huge variety of furniture; not just beds but tables, chairs, lamps, and many other things.