Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 04:45 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 04:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I picked mine up here, since they technically are furniture I guess. Kinda odd, but with how common cybernetics are getting it's not too surpising to me." She walked over, tugged the door open, and flourished her hand. "After you."

Gregor grinned at the flourish, then took a breath and stepped through the door. 

He found himself looking at a huge variety of furniture; not just beds but tables, chairs, lamps, and many other things.

She followed Gregor in, and went to look at chairs and cushions. After all, now that she was comfortable with her new cybernetics, she should try to make her house more comfortable as well. She passed by an arrangement of blue-and-white checkered chairs and beds, past a plain green queen-sized bed, and past a few simple wicker table sets. She stopped in front of a small, brown chair. It was the perfect size for a Jakkai, and actually seemed...built for one. Wurg waved down a sales rep to ask for the price.

"Ah, yes, I was wondering...how much would this chair cost?"

The sales rep was a fairly average looking African-american woman with a bright smile. "Ah, that chair? It's only one hundred credits! It's on a clearence sale right now, as...we don't have too many Jakkai customers. I'm sure you know most of them live on Eden."

Wurg nodded. "Yeah. So, only a hundred? I'll take it, then. I need a new chair..."

Somehow, by a miracle of nature, the sale's rep already large smile grew even bigger. "Alright! I'll ring it up and we can help bring it back to your home! I assume you'll be using a card?"

Wurg nodded. "Yeah, I will."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 05:12 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She followed Gregor in, and went to look at chairs and cushions. After all, now that she was comfortable with her new cybernetics, she should try to make her house more comfortable as well. She passed by an arrangement of blue-and-white checkered chairs and beds, past a plain green queen-sized bed, and past a few simple wicker table sets. She stopped in front of a small, brown chair. It was the perfect size for a Jakkai, and actually seemed...built for one. Wurg waved down a sales rep to ask for the price.

The sales rep was a fairly average looking African-american woman with a bright smile. "Ah, that chair? It's only one hundred credits! It's on a clearence sale right now, as...we don't have too many Jakkai customers. I'm sure you know most of them live on Eden."

Wurg nodded. "Yeah. So, only a hundred? I'll take it, then. I need a new chair..."

Somehow, by a miracle of nature, the sale's rep already large smile grew even bigger. "Alright! I'll ring it up and we can help bring it back to your home! I assume you'll be using a card?"

While Wurg spoke with the rep, Gregor looked at the store's beds. There was certainly a nice selection, but he couldn't figure out which one would be best. He was also looking to see which ones had slots for power cables to go through.

He went back to Wurg after a while and gave the sales rep a quick wave. "Do you need a new bed, Copper? Yours looked a bit uncomfortable."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 04:27 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 12:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Lets get your dwelling sorted out first, ok?
*he stands patiently waiting for a reply*
Also I hear there a decent cybernetics clinic on Eden as well.

She began to nod smiling softly as she wagged her tail a bit.

"yea that would probably be best... as for that cybernetics clinic... it can wait but good to know its on the Eden. do you know where to start to look for a home?"
The cybernetics place can peice anyone together, as long as the brain survives, or at learns that's what they say...
*he begins to look at the decorations*
As for your dwelling, I'm not shure where to start, mabey walk around, some people at the gaurds station might know a thing or two.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-01-2015

Umbra comes outside once more, but this time it isn't to watch the world go by... He sets a cardboard box on the table outside and goes out back to get a ladder. Once he has what he needs, he takes a strand of colored lights out from the box and starts lining the edges of his roof with the radiant wire.

// I might post some things regarding his past later... It'd be a nice character building exercise or something like that.
// Not to mention that it's something to do.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 05:38 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 05:12 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She followed Gregor in, and went to look at chairs and cushions. After all, now that she was comfortable with her new cybernetics, she should try to make her house more comfortable as well. She passed by an arrangement of blue-and-white checkered chairs and beds, past a plain green queen-sized bed, and past a few simple wicker table sets. She stopped in front of a small, brown chair. It was the perfect size for a Jakkai, and actually seemed...built for one. Wurg waved down a sales rep to ask for the price.

While Wurg spoke with the rep, Gregor looked at the store's beds. There was certainly a nice selection, but he couldn't figure out which one would be best. He was also looking to see which ones had slots for power cables to go through.

He went back to Wurg after a while and gave the sales rep a quick wave. "Do you need a new bed, Copper? Yours looked a bit uncomfortable."

"Hm? Oh, no, the bed is perfectly fine. I'm used to sleeping on firmer beds and stuff, so my bed is good." Wurg turned back to the sales rep. "So, uh, where do I pay for it...?"

The rep pulled out a small tablet with a swiper on it. "Right here. Simply swipe your card, and you'll be good to go!"

Wurg fished around her hoodie pocket, until she managed to bring a card out. It looked comically oversized compared to her, simply because most cards were made for...larger species. She fumbled around with it, swiped it, and smiled. "Alright, and you have a way to get it to my house?"

The sales rep nodded eagerly. "Yes, it will be sent as soon as possible. Though we will need your address..."

"Of course." Wurg motioned for the tablet, and typed out the address onto it. "There. When should it arrive?"

"Later today! You can keep shopping if you want to," The rep said brightly. Wurg nodded, and turned back to Gregor. "So, uh, found anything yet?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-02-2015

(12-01-2015, 11:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hm? Oh, no, the bed is perfectly fine. I'm used to sleeping on firmer beds and stuff, so my bed is good." Wurg turned back to the sales rep. "So, uh, where do I pay for it...?"

The rep pulled out a small tablet with a swiper on it. "Right here. Simply swipe your card, and you'll be good to go!"

Wurg fished around her hoodie pocket, until she managed to bring a card out. It looked comically oversized compared to her, simply because most cards were made for...larger species. She fumbled around with it, swiped it, and smiled. "Alright, and you have a way to get it to my house?"

The sales rep nodded eagerly. "Yes, it will be sent as soon as possible. Though we will need your address..."

"Of course." Wurg motioned for the tablet, and typed out the address onto it. "There. When should it arrive?"

"Later today! You can keep shopping if you want to," The rep said brightly. Wurg nodded, and turned back to Gregor. "So, uh, found anything yet?"

Gregor shrugged and looked back at the rest of the store. "Plenty of beds here; I just need to decide which one."

He looked up at the sales rep. "Do you have beds for Jakkai? Possibly one with an opening for a power cable?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 02:30 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 11:24 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Hm? Oh, no, the bed is perfectly fine. I'm used to sleeping on firmer beds and stuff, so my bed is good." Wurg turned back to the sales rep. "So, uh, where do I pay for it...?"

Gregor shrugged and looked back at the rest of the store. "Plenty of beds here; I just need to decide which one."

He looked up at the sales rep. "Do you have beds for Jakkai? Possibly one with an opening for a power cable?"

"Ah, yes, we have a few in stock! What size would you like? Jakkai Twin, Jakkai Full, Jakkai Queen, or Jakkai King? If you two plan on sharing a bed, I would strongly recommend a Queen size."

Wurg sputter a bit, and waved her hands around. "No, no, we're just friends! Not going to share a bed!"

(12-02-2015, 04:24 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ah, yes, we have a few in stock! What size would you like? Jakkai Twin, Jakkai Full, Jakkai Queen, or Jakkai King? If you two plan on sharing a bed, I would strongly recommend a Queen size."

Wurg sputter a bit, and waved her hands around. "No, no, we're just friends! Not going to share a bed!"

Gregor also looked a bit embarrassed, though not quite to the same degree as Wurg. He looked slightly to the side and faked a cough.

"Right... Yes, Jakkai Twin would be perfect."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 04:57 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 04:24 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ah, yes, we have a few in stock! What size would you like? Jakkai Twin, Jakkai Full, Jakkai Queen, or Jakkai King? If you two plan on sharing a bed, I would strongly recommend a Queen size."

Gregor also looked a bit embarrassed, though not quite to the same degree as Wurg. He looked slightly to the side and faked a cough.

"Right... Yes, Jakkai Twin would be perfect."

The sales rep looked embarrased as well. Color had flushed her cheeks, and she looked awkwardly between the two Jakkai. "Ah, uh, yes, I'll...show you where the beds are so you may try them for yourself. Come this way," she said.

Wurg had just buried her face into her hands out of embarrassment.

(12-02-2015, 05:09 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The sales rep looked embarrased as well. Color had flushed her cheeks, and she looked awkwardly between the two Jakkai. "Ah, uh, yes, I'll...show you where the beds are so you may try them for yourself. Come this way," she said.

Gregor patted Wurg softly on the back and gave her a reassuring smile before following after the rep. He looked ahead of her at where the beds were, and saw the ones that were appropriately sized.

A few caught his eye, but he would let the lady show him before making his choice.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-02-2015

(12-01-2015, 08:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 04:27 AM)Corosar Wrote: She began to nod smiling softly as she wagged her tail a bit.

"yea that would probably be best... as for that cybernetics clinic... it can wait but good to know its on the Eden. do you know where to start to look for a home?"
The cybernetics place can peice anyone together, as long as the brain survives, or at learns that's what they say...
As for your dwelling, I'm not shure where to start, mabey walk around, some people at the gaurds station might know a thing or two.
"all i really need is a new neural implant... i am not really broken..."

She began to blush and look a little nervous as she fumbled about with her paws.

"hmm there is no real estate or something? and that reminds me... i kinda wanna look for something better to wear than just this hunk of metal keeping me cool.. maybe i can find something nice to put over it... get a fashion sense or something."

She began to laugh softly as she tried to relax a bit.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 12-02-2015

(11-30-2015, 06:59 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 06:17 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako's ears perk up suddenly and he whips around to look at Hunter. "I was drooling? Sorry, I was just... that food smells so good!"

He wipes his mouth and opens his menu again. "I think I'll get that Great Mutton instead of a steak! That's one of the things you ordered, isn't it? That way we can all share it!"

"The Torches sound good too! Think I'll get some of those."

*'Hunter' chuckles, his ears rising and lowering in tact with his chest*

"hehehe, i was planning on having mine by itself, not so much sharing, sorry!~"

*'Hunter gives Ral a warm and apologetic smile*

Rhayii sighs and shakes her head "Males."
Then she waves a waiter to come over.  " the marinated meatloaf for me, please." She looks over to the others, to see what they will settle on.

(12-02-2015, 10:39 AM)Rune Wrote:
(11-30-2015, 06:59 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote: *'Hunter' chuckles, his ears rising and lowering in tact with his chest*

"hehehe, i was planning on having mine by itself, not so much sharing, sorry!~"

*'Hunter gives Ral a warm and apologetic smile*

Rhayii sighs and shakes her head "Males."
Then she waves a waiter to come over.  " the marinated meatloaf for me, please." She looks over to the others, to see what they will settle on.

Ralako looks up at the waiter and points at his choices. "Heya! I'll have the Great Mutton with a side of torches, and some kiri cider to drink, please!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 08:31 PM)Comito Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:39 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii sighs and shakes her head "Males."

Ralako looks up at the waiter and points at his choices. "Heya! I'll have the Great Mutton with a side of torches, and some kiri cider to drink, please!"

Rhayii nods eagerly " I'll have some of the cider too !"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 07:07 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-01-2015, 08:46 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: The cybernetics place can peice anyone together, as long as the brain survives, or at learns that's what they say...
"all i really need is a new neural implant... i am not really broken..."

She began to blush and look a little nervous as she fumbled about with her paws.

"hmm there is no real estate or something? and that reminds me... i kinda wanna look for something better to wear than just this hunk of metal keeping me cool.. maybe i can find something nice to put over it... get a fashion sense or something."

She began to laugh softly as she tried to relax a bit.
There's a clothing shop near by, and while your browsing, I'll check if there is any open real estate using the network on this planet.
*he tugs at his jacket quickly looking behind himself*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-03-2015

//I've been getting reports about the Having my text to dark . Is this better?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-03-2015

(12-02-2015, 05:31 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 05:09 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The sales rep looked embarrased as well. Color had flushed her cheeks, and she looked awkwardly between the two Jakkai. "Ah, uh, yes, I'll...show you where the beds are so you may try them for yourself. Come this way," she said.

Gregor patted Wurg softly on the back and gave her a reassuring smile before following after the rep. He looked ahead of her at where the beds were, and saw the ones that were appropriately sized.

A few caught his eye, but he would let the lady show him before making his choice.

Wurg groaned slightly as she watched Gregor walk away.

The sales rep stopped by a few different beds. All of them were adorned with plain, white sheets and a simple white comforter. They were small compared to a human, but it looked to be just the right size for Gregor. "This is a simple memory foam bed, which can be easily modified to allow a cybernetic charging cable to fit through. While that is an extra charge, it is not too much. We would simply need to know where the cable would be. Or would you like a different kind of bed?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 01:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg groaned slightly as she watched Gregor walk away.

The sales rep stopped by a few different beds. All of them were adorned with plain, white sheets and a simple white comforter. They were small compared to a human, but it looked to be just the right size for Gregor. "This is a simple memory foam bed, which can be easily modified to allow a cybernetic charging cable to fit through. While that is an extra charge, it is not too much. We would simply need to know where the cable would be. Or would you like a different kind of bed?"

"No, this one is just fine. As for the cable, I guess right in the middle where my back will be."

"Speaking of which, I am in need of a charging cable. You have those here, right?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 01:44 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 01:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg groaned slightly as she watched Gregor walk away.

"No, this one is just fine. As for the cable, I guess right in the middle where my back will be."

"Speaking of which, I am in need of a charging cable. You have those here, right?"

"Yes, yes, we do. Your bed will come with one, in fact! I would like you to lay on the bed, back up, where your charging port will be so I may measure exactly where to put the hole."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 04:06 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yes, yes, we do. Your bed will come with one, in fact! I would like you to lay on the bed, back up, where your charging port will be so I may measure exactly where to put the hole."

Gregor nodded and climbed onto the bed, laying on it as the sales rep instructed. He found it to be quite comfortable.

His charging port was in the middle of his back, slightly below where his shoulder blades would be if he still had a natural skeleton.