Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 04:37 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 04:06 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yes, yes, we do. Your bed will come with one, in fact! I would like you to lay on the bed, back up, where your charging port will be so I may measure exactly where to put the hole."

Gregor nodded and climbed onto the bed, laying on it as the sales rep instructed. He found it to be quite comfortable.

His charging port was in the middle of his back, slightly below where his shoulder blades would be if he still had a natural skeleton.

The sales rep took out a measuring tape, measured the height to the port from both the top and bottom of the bed, and from both sides as well. she marked it down, and nodded. "Alright, we'll prepare the bed for you. How will you be paying?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 04:41 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The sales rep took out a measuring tape, measured the height to the port from both the top and bottom of the bed, and from both sides as well. she marked it down, and nodded. "Alright, we'll prepare the bed for you. How will you be paying?"

Gregor remained still as she took the measurements, and rolled over when she was done. "With credit." He pulled his own credit card out of his pocket. It was just as comically oversized to him as Wurg's, but he didn't seem to mind it. He did, however, make a mental note to get a wallet for it.

(12-03-2015, 04:52 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 04:41 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The sales rep took out a measuring tape, measured the height to the port from both the top and bottom of the bed, and from both sides as well. she marked it down, and nodded. "Alright, we'll prepare the bed for you. How will you be paying?"

Gregor remained still as she took the measurements, and rolled over when she was done. "With credit." He pulled his own credit card out of his pocket. It was just as comically oversized to him as Wurg's, but he didn't seem to mind it. He did, however, make a mental note to get a wallet for it.

She nodded, and produced the tablet once again. "Simply swipe, and input the address. where it'll be delivered. Will that be all for today?"

(12-03-2015, 05:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She nodded, and produced the tablet once again. "Simply swipe, and input the address. where it'll be delivered. Will that be all for today?"

He swiped the card through the tablet, then paused as he tried to remember Wurg's address. After several moments, he gave up and waved over at her.

"Sorry Copper, but what was your address again?" His ears drooped; how could he have missed that when he first went to the house?

(12-03-2015, 05:27 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 05:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She nodded, and produced the tablet once again. "Simply swipe, and input the address. where it'll be delivered. Will that be all for today?"

He swiped the card through the tablet, then paused as he tried to remember Wurg's address. After several moments, he gave up and waved over at her.

"Sorry Copper, but what was your address again?" His ears drooped; how could he have missed that when he first went to the house?

Before Wurg could answer, the sales rep nodded. "Oh, so it'll be sent to the same house? that's fine, we can ship them at the same time if you'd like!"

(12-03-2015, 05:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Before Wurg could answer, the sales rep nodded. "Oh, so it'll be sent to the same house? that's fine, we can ship them at the same time if you'd like!"

"Oh... Yeah, that would be great." Gregor breathed a sigh of relief, and hoped that defused at least some of the awkwardness.

He got down from the bed and looked around. "Guess a new comforter wouldn't hurt either." He wondered if Wurg might like a new one as well, and he went and asked her exactly that.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-03-2015

(12-02-2015, 10:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 07:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: "all i really need is a new neural implant... i am not really broken..."

She began to blush and look a little nervous as she fumbled about with her paws.

"hmm there is no real estate or something? and that reminds me... i kinda wanna look for something better to wear than just this hunk of metal keeping me cool.. maybe i can find something nice to put over it... get a fashion sense or something."

She began to laugh softly as she tried to relax a bit.
There's a clothing shop near by, and while your browsing, I'll check if there is any open real estate using the network on this planet.
*he tugs at his jacket quickly looking behind himself*
She nodded and smiled as she stretched and smile.

"that would be very nice to be honest thank you very much."

She slowly tilted her head couriously wondering about the looking behind.

"wh... whats the matter? something bothering you?"
(12-03-2015, 12:42 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //I've been getting reports about the Having my text to dark . Is this better?

//yea i like that a bit more

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Gonzogonz - 12-03-2015

(12-02-2015, 08:31 PM)Comito Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:39 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii sighs and shakes her head "Males."
Then she waves a waiter to come over.  " the marinated meatloaf for me, please." She looks over to the others, to see what they will settle on.

Ralako looks up at the waiter and points at his choices. "Heya! I'll have the Great Mutton with a side of torches, and some kiri cider to drink, please!"

(12-02-2015, 09:51 PM)Rune Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 08:31 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako looks up at the waiter and points at his choices. "Heya! I'll have the Great Mutton with a side of torches, and some kiri cider to drink, please!"

Rhayii nods eagerly " I'll have some of the cider too !"

*'Hunter grins, trying his best too look extra "cool" and a bit fancy at the same time. though it's hard to judge whether he's successful in this given his clothing and gear making him look more like something from a theatrics play*

"i've already filed mine as a Nexus-site order, and linked it to my compatriot's customer ID."

(12-03-2015, 05:41 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 05:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Before Wurg could answer, the sales rep nodded. "Oh, so it'll be sent to the same house? that's fine, we can ship them at the same time if you'd like!"

"Oh... Yeah, that would be great." Gregor breathed a sigh of relief, and hoped that defused at least some of the awkwardness.

He got down from the bed and looked around. "Guess a new comforter wouldn't hurt either." He wondered if Wurg might like a new one as well, and he went and asked her exactly that.

"No, I'm good. Thanks for asking," Wurg said. Her ears were sill a bit flush from embarrassment, of course. "You can pick out the comforter and we can head back to my house if you want, or we could go to the tation and get you some...uh, actual clothes."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-04-2015

(12-03-2015, 11:40 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No, I'm good. Thanks for asking," Wurg said. Her ears were sill a bit flush from embarrassment, of course. "You can pick out the comforter and we can head back to my house if you want, or we could go to the tation and get you some...uh, actual clothes."

Gregor nodded. "If you're okay with going, then yeah. Can't wear these things forever, after all."

After a little browsing, he found a nice evergreen-colored comforter that was the right size for his bed. He looked back at the representative. "I think I'll go with this one. Do I need to swipe again?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 01:44 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 11:40 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No, I'm good. Thanks for asking," Wurg said. Her ears were sill a bit flush from embarrassment, of course. "You can pick out the comforter and we can head back to my house if you want, or we could go to the tation and get you some...uh, actual clothes."

Gregor nodded. "If you're okay with going, then yeah. Can't wear these things forever, after all."

After a little browsing, he found a nice evergreen-colored comforter that was the right size for his bed. He looked back at the representative. "I think I'll go with this one. Do I need to swipe again?"

"No, I'll simply add it to your bill. will that be all for today, mister Ironback?"

(12-04-2015, 04:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 01:44 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nodded. "If you're okay with going, then yeah. Can't wear these things forever, after all."

"No, I'll simply add it to your bill. will that be all for today, mister Ironback?"

Gregor put a finger to his chin and glanced around the store again. "I think that will be all for today, unless my friend is still shopping. Thank you very much."

(12-04-2015, 05:02 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 04:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No, I'll simply add it to your bill. will that be all for today, mister Ironback?"

Gregor put a finger to his chin and glanced around the store again. "I think that will be all for today, unless my friend is still shopping. Thank you very much."

"Yeah I'm done."

The sales rep smiled once again and waved goodbye. "Have a good day, then! Your orders should arrive at the indicated address later today."

(12-04-2015, 05:04 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah I'm done."

The sales rep smiled once again and waved goodbye. "Have a good day, then! Your orders should arrive at the indicated address later today."

Gregor nodded, waved farewell to her, then beckoned for Wurg. "Shall we head to the port now? I should be able to get clothes before the delivery."

(12-04-2015, 05:16 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 05:04 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah I'm done."

Gregor nodded, waved farewell to her, then beckoned for Wurg. "Shall we head to the port now? I should be able to get clothes before the delivery."

"Mhm, let's go. A shuttle should be landing soon, too. I'm just glad there's a few clothing stores for Jakkai up there...then again, it'd be kinda weird if there weren't. Even though we've usually been the minority."

(12-04-2015, 05:20 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm, let's go. A shuttle should be landing soon, too. I'm just glad there's a few clothing stores for Jakkai up there...then again, it'd be kinda weird if there weren't. Even though we've usually been the minority."

He led the way out of the store. His movement was still a bit stiff and mechanical, but it had visibly improved from when he left the clinic.

"With as many coming here as you say, I'm sure they'll have stores down here before long."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-04-2015

// ...I think I might have run out of ideas and stuff to do with Umbra.
// Great... Well, at least there isn't anything important that concerns him at the moment...
// That's also why I've been super inactive recently.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-04-2015

(12-03-2015, 08:49 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 10:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: There's a clothing shop near by, and while your browsing, I'll check if there is any open real estate using the network on this planet.
*he tugs at his jacket quickly looking behind himself*
She nodded and smiled as she stretched and smile.

(12-03-2015, 12:42 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //I've been getting reports about the Having my text to dark . Is this better?

*his voice seems eairly optimistic, and he shivers slightly despite his thick fur coat*
"Nothing wrong at all. Not lets get to shopping shall we?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 09:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 08:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded and smiled as she stretched and smile.

*his voice seems eairly optimistic, and he shivers slightly despite his thick fur coat*
"Nothing wrong at all. Not lets get to shopping shall we?"

She hmmed softly as she tried to figure out why he was acting oddly. She sighed for a moment and decided for the time being just to go and shop.

"alright then. I am happy to try and get something nice for me to wear. I... rather actually look nice then something generic."

She giggled softly.

"i assume most avali clothing are regulated for the enviroment. or... the others would be having issues."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-05-2015

(12-04-2015, 05:41 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 05:20 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm, let's go. A shuttle should be landing soon, too. I'm just glad there's a few clothing stores for Jakkai up there...then again, it'd be kinda weird if there weren't. Even though we've usually been the minority."

He led the way out of the store. His movement was still a bit stiff and mechanical, but it had visibly improved from when he left the clinic.

"With as many coming here as you say, I'm sure they'll have stores down here before long."

"Eh, hopefully. I don't mind taking the shuttle up there anyways. Kinda have to to get my cybernetics serviced, so it's not too much of a hassle. Station is nearby, we can head over there quick. Let's go!" Wurg said brightly. She walked a bit faster, checking behind her to make sure that she didn't lose Gregor. The station was only five minutes away, and the two of them made it there safely.

"Here we are. Back to ride the shuttle...again. Oh well."