Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 12:33 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Eh, hopefully. I don't mind taking the shuttle up there anyways. Kinda have to to get my cybernetics serviced, so it's not too much of a hassle. Station is nearby, we can head over there quick. Let's go!" Wurg said brightly. She walked a bit faster, checking behind her to make sure that she didn't lose Gregor. The station was only five minutes away, and the two of them made it there safely.

"Here we are. Back to ride the shuttle...again. Oh well."

Gregor hurried after Wurg, keeping pace as best he could until they reached the station. "Seems like we just came from here, doesn't it?"

He stayed close to her, but not too close, just watching the sky for the shuttle and glancing around at whatever other people were at the port. He also looked at Wurg a few times with a somewhat worried expression.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 01:41 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 12:33 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Eh, hopefully. I don't mind taking the shuttle up there anyways. Kinda have to to get my cybernetics serviced, so it's not too much of a hassle. Station is nearby, we can head over there quick. Let's go!" Wurg said brightly. She walked a bit faster, checking behind her to make sure that she didn't lose Gregor. The station was only five minutes away, and the two of them made it there safely.

"Here we are. Back to ride the shuttle...again. Oh well."

Gregor hurried after Wurg, keeping pace as best he could until they reached the station. "Seems like we just came from here, doesn't it?"

He stayed close to her, but not too close, just watching the sky for the shuttle and glancing around at whatever other people were at the port. He also looked at Wurg a few times with a somewhat worried expression.

"Yeah, it really does. Anyways, shuttle should b-" Before Wurg could even finish her statement, a shuttle glided into the station. It's decelerator engines whined as they slowed the craft to a halt, glowing a bright yellow. The shuttle touched down, and the doors opened. A stream of people poured out into the station, and people poured in.

"Come on!" Wurg shouted, rushing forwards into the shuttle.

(12-05-2015, 02:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it really does. Anyways, shuttle should b-" Before Wurg could even finish her statement, a shuttle glided into the station. It's decelerator engines whined as they slowed the craft to a halt, glowing a bright yellow. The shuttle touched down, and the doors opened. A stream of people poured out into the station, and people poured in.

Gregor blinked and looked at the shuttle as it pulled in. "Still can't believe how fast these things operate. Wha- wait for me!"

The white Jakkai ran after Wurg once more, nearly having to go on all fours to keep up. He tried his best not to bump into anyone as he followed her in.

Once inside the shuttle, he took a seat beside Wurg and quickly buckled in. "You sure are fast, Copper."

(12-05-2015, 02:51 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 02:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it really does. Anyways, shuttle should b-" Before Wurg could even finish her statement, a shuttle glided into the station. It's decelerator engines whined as they slowed the craft to a halt, glowing a bright yellow. The shuttle touched down, and the doors opened. A stream of people poured out into the station, and people poured in.

Gregor blinked and looked at the shuttle as it pulled in. "Still can't believe how fast these things operate. Wha- wait for me!"

The white Jakkai ran after Wurg once more, nearly having to go on all fours to keep up. He tried his best not to bump into anyone as he followed her in.

Once inside the shuttle, he took a seat beside Wurg and quickly buckled in. "You sure are fast, Copper."

She chuckled and responded, "Yeah, I surprise myself with how fast I've gotten. Guess these legs are quite good...though, maybe having an organic upper half helps with that. Less weight, I guess." She paused, and stammered out, "N-not that you're heavy or anything! It's just...they weigh more than normal flesh and bone do! If you went on all fours, I'm sure you'd go way faster than me." She sank back into her seat and waited for the shuttle to take off.

---

A shuttle trip later, and they had arrived back in the station before. Wurg looked around, to see if there were any shops. "...So...let's see...uh, there's probably a map somewhere..."

(12-05-2015, 03:34 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She chuckled and responded, "Yeah, I surprise myself with how fast I've gotten. Guess these legs are quite good...though, maybe having an organic upper half helps with that. Less weight, I guess." She paused, and stammered out, "N-not that you're heavy or anything! It's just...they weigh more than normal flesh and bone do! If you went on all fours, I'm sure you'd go way faster than me." She sank back into her seat and waited for the shuttle to take off.

---

A shuttle trip later, and they had arrived back in the station before. Wurg looked around, to see if there were any shops. "...So...let's see...uh, there's probably a map somewhere..."
Gregor didn't take offense to being called heavy; he just shrugged. "Maybe. I need to start exercising and getting myself back together; then I'll know for sure." He also sat back in his seat, and stared out the windows as the shuttle took off.

---

He peered around too when they made it to the station, looking at any signs that might be nearby. "Were there any shops by the clinic?"

(12-05-2015, 04:04 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 03:34 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She chuckled and responded, "Yeah, I surprise myself with how fast I've gotten. Guess these legs are quite good...though, maybe having an organic upper half helps with that. Less weight, I guess." She paused, and stammered out, "N-not that you're heavy or anything! It's just...they weigh more than normal flesh and bone do! If you went on all fours, I'm sure you'd go way faster than me." She sank back into her seat and waited for the shuttle to take off.

---

Gregor didn't take offense to being called heavy; he just shrugged. "Maybe. I need to start exercising and getting myself back together; then I'll know for sure." He also sat back in his seat, and stared out the windows as the shuttle took off.

---

He peered around too when they made it to the station, looking at any signs that might be nearby. "Were there any shops by the clinic?"

"Ehh...no. But-Ah, there it is!" Wurg said. She jogged over to a small kiosk, which displayed a holographic map. She hopped up onto her tail so she was closer to eye level with it, and spoke. "Please bring up Jakkai-compatible clothing stores."

The kiosk whirred, and many red dots appeared on the map. At least ten were within two station blocks of the kiosk. Wurg selected the closest one, and nodded. "Alright, we'll go here. Inexpensive clothing place, won't be fancy clothes but they'll do. Maybe I can buy some underwear..."

(12-05-2015, 04:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ehh...no. But-Ah, there it is!" Wurg said. She jogged over to a small kiosk, which displayed a holographic map. She hopped up onto her tail so she was closer to eye level with it, and spoke. "Please bring up Jakkai-compatible clothing stores."

The kiosk whirred, and many red dots appeared on the map. At least ten were within two station blocks of the kiosk. Wurg selected the closest one, and nodded. "Alright, we'll go here. Inexpensive clothing place, won't be fancy clothes but they'll do. Maybe I can buy some underwear..."

Gregor watched the map and tried to make a mental note of some of the other clothing shops in range, just for future reference. If ever he needed a Jakkai-sized tuxedo, he'd want to know the best place to get one.

"Sounds good to me. I'm sure they'll have some nice clothes this time of year."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-05-2015

Umbra wakes up for the day, trudging out of bed and towards his dresser. Upon opening the drawers, he notices that a couple of his shirts, socks, and pants are notably worse for wear...
"Hm." Guess I'm going shopping again...
He puts the best-looking pieces of clothing he can find out of the assortment- a pair of somewhat faded jeans and a light blue shirt- and heads downstairs to start brewing.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-05-2015

(12-04-2015, 11:46 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:23 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *his voice seems eairly optimistic, and he shivers slightly despite his thick fur coat*
"Nothing wrong at all. Not lets get to shopping shall we?"

She hmmed softly as she tried to figure out why he was acting oddly. She sighed for a moment and decided for the time being just to go and shop.

"alright then. I am happy to try and get something nice for me to wear. I... rather actually look nice then something generic."

She giggled softly.

"i assume most avali clothing are regulated for the enviroment. or... the others would be having issues."

"The clothing is regulated, it's very interesting how they do it."
*he begins to shiver violently*
"Let get a move on."
*he would begin to walk towards the clothing store*

(12-05-2015, 05:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "The clothing is regulated, it's very interesting how they do it."
"Let get a move on."

Umbra can be seen walking among the crowd, making his way toward the port in light winter clothing with a tumbler of dark brown coffee.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 05:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 11:46 PM)Corosar Wrote: She hmmed softly as she tried to figure out why he was acting oddly. She sighed for a moment and decided for the time being just to go and shop.

"alright then. I am happy to try and get something nice for me to wear. I... rather actually look nice then something generic."

She giggled softly.

"i assume most avali clothing are regulated for the enviroment. or... the others would be having issues."

"The clothing is regulated, it's very interesting how they do it."
"Let get a move on."

"ahh good its very good to hear... it means i won't need to rely on this harness much longer. afraid the damn thing is gonna shut down on me when i don't need it to..."

She smiled before tilting her head noticing the shivering.

"w... whats the matter?"

(12-05-2015, 06:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 05:26 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "The clothing is regulated, it's very interesting how they do it."
"Let get a move on."

Umbra can be seen walking among the crowd, making his way toward the port in light winter clothing with a tumbler of dark brown coffee.
*the sleek balck kineptic catches a glimpse of umbra and panics slightly*

(12-05-2015, 08:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the sleek balck kineptic catches a glimpse of umbra and panics slightly*

He isn't noticed; probably a good thing, depending on the reason behind the panic.
Umbra boards one of the recently docked ships as a part of the crowd shuffles in.

(12-05-2015, 08:20 PM)Corosar Wrote:
"Let get a move on."

"ahh good its very good to hear... it means i won't need to rely on this harness much longer. afraid the damn thing is gonna shut down on me when i don't need it to..."

"w... whats the matter?"

"I'm just... Cold, that's all. I just need something to warm up."
*the panic is slightly audible in his voice, and he begins to jog into the shop*

The shuttle carrying Umbra docks with the Eden, the entry hatch opening to let the crowd inside escape the relatively confined space.
Umbra is one of the last to come out, and sees a faintly recognizable Jakkai near a map. Upon a closer look, he notices it's Wurg and starts making his way through the crowd towards her.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-06-2015

(12-05-2015, 08:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:20 PM)Corosar Wrote: "ahh good its very good to hear... it means i won't need to rely on this harness much longer. afraid the damn thing is gonna shut down on me when i don't need it to..."

"w... whats the matter?"

"I'm just... Cold, that's all. I just need something to warm up."
*the panic is slightly audible in his voice, and he begins to jog into the shop*

She began to become a bit uncomfortable with the Kineptic now. Something was off in her mind and she was starting to feel that she needed to figure out what was going on.

"urmm... hmmm"

She quickly began to walk towards the shop sighing lightly as she kept a close eye on the kineptic.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-06-2015

(12-05-2015, 05:16 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 04:31 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ehh...no. But-Ah, there it is!" Wurg said. She jogged over to a small kiosk, which displayed a holographic map. She hopped up onto her tail so she was closer to eye level with it, and spoke. "Please bring up Jakkai-compatible clothing stores."

Gregor watched the map and tried to make a mental note of some of the other clothing shops in range, just for future reference. If ever he needed a Jakkai-sized tuxedo, he'd want to know the best place to get one.

"Sounds good to me. I'm sure they'll have some nice clothes this time of year."

"Probably. I should pick up a scarf or something, maybe...or buy some new shorts. That'd probably be better. Maybe a few hairbands in case I decide to grow my hair out..." She continued walking through the crowd, but paused. It sounded like someone was running, and running towards her...Wurg turned around, and looked. Of course she couldn't really see through the crowd, because she was so short compared to the sea of humans around.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 12:21 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Probably. I should pick up a scarf or something, maybe...or buy some new shorts. That'd probably be better. Maybe a few hairbands in case I decide to grow my hair out..." She continued walking through the crowd, but paused. It sounded like someone was running, and running towards her...Wurg turned around, and looked. Of course she couldn't really see through the crowd, because she was so short compared to the sea of humans around.

Umbra manages to push his way through the sea of people.
"Argh, it's so crowded... Uh, hi, Wurg."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 12:25 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 12:21 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Probably. I should pick up a scarf or something, maybe...or buy some new shorts. That'd probably be better. Maybe a few hairbands in case I decide to grow my hair out..." She continued walking through the crowd, but paused. It sounded like someone was running, and running towards her...Wurg turned around, and looked. Of course she couldn't really see through the crowd, because she was so short compared to the sea of humans around.

Umbra manages to push his way through the sea of people.

Wurg almost turned back around to see if Gregor had kept going, when she heard Umbra speak. She stopped, and waved at the Umbreon. "Oh, hey Umbra! I, uh, didn't expect to see you here." Wurg glanced over her shoulder, and yelled, "Hey, Iron, you still here with me?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 12:25 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra manages to push his way through the sea of people.

(12-06-2015, 01:04 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg almost turned back around to see if Gregor had kept going, when she heard Umbra speak. She stopped, and waved at the Umbreon. "Oh, hey Umbra! I, uh, didn't expect to see you here." Wurg glanced over her shoulder, and yelled, "Hey, Iron, you still here with me?"

Gregor nearly kept walking until he realized Wurg had stopped, and turned back to look at her. "What is it? Is something wrong?" He looked where she was looking and listening, but could not see anything either. He could hear the sound of running too, but didn't know who it was until Umbra suddenly appeared.

The winter-coated Jakkai moved closer to Wurg's side and stared up at this odd fellow, listening to both of them before speaking. His voice carried a distinctive electronic undertone, not too strong but also not unnoticeable. "Oh, hello there. I'm Gregor, Gregor Ironback. Do you two know each other?" Gregor glanced back at Wurg for a moment and then looked Umbra up and down a few times.