Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 02:22 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 12:21 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Probably. I should pick up a scarf or something, maybe...or buy some new shorts. That'd probably be better. Maybe a few hairbands in case I decide to grow my hair out..." She continued walking through the crowd, but paused. It sounded like someone was running, and running towards her...Wurg turned around, and looked. Of course she couldn't really see through the crowd, because she was so short compared to the sea of humans around.

(12-06-2015, 12:25 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra manages to push his way through the sea of people.
"Argh, it's so crowded... Uh, hi, Wurg."

(12-06-2015, 01:04 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg almost turned back around to see if Gregor had kept going, when she heard Umbra speak. She stopped, and waved at the Umbreon. "Oh, hey Umbra! I, uh, didn't expect to see you here." Wurg glanced over her shoulder, and yelled, "Hey, Iron, you still here with me?"

Gregor nearly kept walking until he realized Wurg had stopped, and turned back to look at her. "What is it? Is something wrong?" He looked where she was looking and listening, but could not see anything either. He could hear the sound of running too, but didn't know who it was until Umbra suddenly appeared.

The winter-coated Jakkai moved closer to Wurg's side and stared up at this odd fellow, listening to both of them before speaking. His voice carried a distinctive electronic undertone, not too strong but also not unnoticeable. "Oh, hello there. I'm Gregor, Gregor Ironback. Do you two know each other?" Gregor glanced back at Wurg for a moment and then looked Umbra up and down a few times.

Wurg nodded. "Ah, yes. This is Umbra. We met...uh, few days ago. Umbra, meet Gregor. Gregor, meet Umbra."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 12:16 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "I'm just... Cold, that's all. I just need something to warm up."
*the panic is slightly audible in his voice, and he begins to jog into the shop*

She began to become a bit uncomfortable with the Kineptic now. Something was off in her mind and she was starting to feel that she needed to figure out what was going on.

"urmm... hmmm"

She quickly began to walk towards the shop sighing lightly as she kept a close eye on the kineptic.

*he enters the shop, and the shiver slightly subside as well the panic*
"Not this again..."
*he leans against a wall and attempts to acess the planets network*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 02:22 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nearly kept walking until he realized Wurg had stopped, and turned back to look at her. "What is it? Is something wrong?" He looked where she was looking and listening, but could not see anything either. He could hear the sound of running too, but didn't know who it was until Umbra suddenly appeared.

The winter-coated Jakkai moved closer to Wurg's side and stared up at this odd fellow, listening to both of them before speaking. His voice carried a distinctive electronic undertone, not too strong but also not unnoticeable. "Oh, hello there. I'm Gregor, Gregor Ironback. Do you two know each other?" Gregor glanced back at Wurg for a moment and then looked Umbra up and down a few times.

Wurg nodded. "Ah, yes. This is Umbra. We met...uh, few days ago. Umbra, meet Gregor. Gregor, meet Umbra."
[/quote]

"Hi, Gregor. nice to meet you... So, uh, how do you two know each other?"

(12-06-2015, 03:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Hi, Gregor. nice to meet you... So, uh, how do you two know each other?"

Wurg nodded. "Yeah. He was with me when I lost my...entire...lower...body..." She coughed, and glanced away. "...But, yeah, we know each other. He's helped recover my memories."

(12-06-2015, 03:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Wurg nodded. "Yeah. He was with me when I lost my...entire...lower...body..." She coughed, and glanced away. "...But, yeah, we know each other. He's helped recover my memories."

"Ah. I guess that explains why his voice has a cybernetic tone to it... Not that there's anything wrong with that. Anything interesting happen for you recently?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 03:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 03:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Hi, Gregor. nice to meet you... So, uh, how do you two know each other?"

Wurg nodded. "Yeah. He was with me when I lost my...entire...lower...body..." She coughed, and glanced away. "...But, yeah, we know each other. He's helped recover my memories."

Gregor nodded with Wurg, and gently wrapped an arm around her again. "I only just woke up from being in a coma since that day, but I want to help out as much as I can..."

He looked at Umbra again. "So how do you two know each other? What is it that you do?"

(12-06-2015, 04:11 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor nodded with Wurg, and gently wrapped an arm around her again. "I only just woke up from being in a coma since that day, but I want to help out as much as I can..."

He looked at Umbra again. "So how do you two know each other? What is it that you do?"

"We met each other because of this weird dream thing... As for what I do, I'm one of the higher ranked guards. Top twenty." Gregor certainly wouldn't know this from looking, though- Umbra's dressed like any other normal person. As such, it's a bit harder to believe him.

(12-06-2015, 04:11 AM)Comito Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 03:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg nodded. "Yeah. He was with me when I lost my...entire...lower...body..." She coughed, and glanced away. "...But, yeah, we know each other. He's helped recover my memories."

Gregor nodded with Wurg, and gently wrapped an arm around her again. "I only just woke up from being in a coma since that day, but I want to help out as much as I can..."

"Yeah, it was...a very weird dream." Wurg didn't react to Gregor wrapping his arm around her...then again, that was probably out of embarrassment from earlier. "I'm very glad that Iron is back, though. Probably wouldn't have been able to get my memories back as fast if not for him."

(12-06-2015, 04:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: "We met each other because of this weird dream thing... As for what I do, I'm one of the higher ranked guards. Top twenty." Gregor certainly wouldn't know this from looking, though- Umbra's dressed like any other normal person. As such, it's a bit harder to believe him.
(12-06-2015, 04:35 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it was...a very weird dream." Wurg didn't react to Gregor wrapping his arm around her...then again, that was probably out of embarrassment from earlier. "I'm very glad that Iron is back, though. Probably wouldn't have been able to get my memories back as fast if not for him."

"A guard? Well, nice to have guys like you keeping the peace in this... lawless frontier." He stifled a chuckle. Seemed his sense of humor was starting to come back.

He looked at Wurg again, and his expression turned more morose. "My memories of that day are still kind of fuzzy, but I'm sure we can get them back together. And... a dream? What kind of dream?"

(12-06-2015, 05:11 AM)Comito Wrote: "A guard? Well, nice to have guys like you keeping the peace in this... lawless frontier." He stifled a chuckle. Seemed his sense of humor was starting to come back.

He looked at Wurg again, and his expression turned more morose. "My memories of that day are still kind of fuzzy, but I'm sure we can get them back together. And... a dream? What kind of dream?"

"A very realistic one. Almost as if we had other lives... Or something. It was strange and gave me a bit of an existential crisis for a little while..." He rubs the back of his head nervously.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 03:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 12:16 AM)Corosar Wrote: She began to become a bit uncomfortable with the Kineptic now. Something was off in her mind and she was starting to feel that she needed to figure out what was going on.

"urmm... hmmm"

She quickly began to walk towards the shop sighing lightly as she kept a close eye on the kineptic.

*he enters the shop, and the shiver slightly subside as well the panic*
"Not this again..."

She slowly walked into the store immediately heading for the avali side of the store. Her ears remained perked up as she did so... one ear swiveled directly towards the kineptic she was following around. She was not gonna let it go.

"hmm lets see now..."

She picks out a rather nice Black and Red cloak with a bit of gold trimming she found purring softly as she looked it over.

"this looks really nice wow! yea... i .... i think i will get this one!"

She smiled happily as she continued to browse about.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 09:42 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 03:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he enters the shop, and the shiver slightly subside as well the panic*
"Not this again..."

She slowly walked into the store immediately heading for the avali side of the store. Her ears remained perked up as she did so... one ear swiveled directly towards the kineptic she was following around. She was not gonna let it go.

"hmm lets see now..."

She picks out a rather nice Black and Red cloak with a bit of gold trimming she found purring softly as she looked it over.

*he looks up from his communicator slightly shivering*
"It looks great... What kind of house are you looking for?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 02:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 09:42 AM)Corosar Wrote: She slowly walked into the store immediately heading for the avali side of the store. Her ears remained perked up as she did so... one ear swiveled directly towards the kineptic she was following around. She was not gonna let it go.

"hmm lets see now..."

*he looks up from his communicator slightly shivering*
"It looks great... What kind of house are you looking for?"

"small and snug really.. nearby but not directly in town... i tend to enjoy living on the outskirts... nearest to nature."

She smiled softly as she pulled off a headdress with parts of a shiny metal for hanging from the ears. They were blank. She thought of an idea with it.

"i think i will get this too!~"

(12-06-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 05:11 AM)Comito Wrote: "A guard? Well, nice to have guys like you keeping the peace in this... lawless frontier." He stifled a chuckle. Seemed his sense of humor was starting to come back.

"A very realistic one. Almost as if we had other lives... Or something. It was strange and gave me a bit of an existential crisis for a little while..." He rubs the back of his head nervously.

"Yeah, I'm...still reeling from it. Oh well. Anyways, how are you doing? Gregor and I were heading to a clothing store so he doesn't have to walk around in a disposable shirt any more. And maybe so I can pick up some shorts."

(12-06-2015, 07:48 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I'm...still reeling from it. Oh well. Anyways, how are you doing? Gregor and I were heading to a clothing store so he doesn't have to walk around in a disposable shirt any more. And maybe so I can pick up some shorts."

"Oh, hey, same here! I noticed that a lot of my clothes were, ah... Worse for wear. You two heading somewhere that also sells Humanoid clothing?"

(12-06-2015, 08:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 07:48 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, I'm...still reeling from it. Oh well. Anyways, how are you doing? Gregor and I were heading to a clothing store so he doesn't have to walk around in a disposable shirt any more. And maybe so I can pick up some shorts."

"Oh, hey, same here! I noticed that a lot of my clothes were, ah... Worse for wear. You two heading somewhere that also sells Humanoid clothing?"

"Well, one that has clothes for Jakkai. Most places don't usually carry clothes in our sizes, since we're so...short, y'know?"

(12-06-2015, 08:30 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Well, one that has clothes for Jakkai. Most places don't usually carry clothes in our sizes, since we're so...short, y'know?"

"Well, I knew that. Kind of a given.... Does the place you picked out sell humanoid clothes, too, though?"

(12-06-2015, 08:30 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 08:04 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, hey, same here! I noticed that a lot of my clothes were, ah... Worse for wear. You two heading somewhere that also sells Humanoid clothing?"

"Well, one that has clothes for Jakkai. Most places don't usually carry clothes in our sizes, since we're so...short, y'know?"

(12-06-2015, 09:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 08:30 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Well, one that has clothes for Jakkai. Most places don't usually carry clothes in our sizes, since we're so...short, y'know?"

"Well, I knew that. Kind of a given.... Does the place you picked out sell humanoid clothes, too, though?"
(Still alive, don't worry.)

Gregor eventually released his arm from Wurg and sat on his tail as he listened to her and Umbra speak. Though he had not seen him before, he seemed friendly enough.

He started to think about what they said about the dream they apparently shared. He did not recall having any such dreams during his long 'sleep', or any dream at all for that matter. Past lives, different realities... It all sounded very strange to him.

(12-06-2015, 09:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Ah, yeah, it does as far as I know. Decently priced, too." Wurg shrugged, and turned back to Gregor. "Anyways, we should head there now. Ready to go, or did you just get comfortable standing there?"

(12-06-2015, 10:03 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ah, yeah, it does as far as I know. Decently priced, too." Wurg shrugged, and turned back to Gregor. "Anyways, we should head there now. Ready to go, or did you just get comfortable standing there?"

"All right. Do you mind if I tag along?"