Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 10:03 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ah, yeah, it does as far as I know. Decently priced, too." Wurg shrugged, and turned back to Gregor. "Anyways, we should head there now. Ready to go, or did you just get comfortable standing there?"

(12-06-2015, 11:05 PM)Umbra Wrote: "All right. Do you mind if I tag along?"

Gregor rolled his eyes and got off his tail, nodding. "I'm ready whenever you two are. The store shouldn't be much farther from here."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 03:17 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 02:08 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks up from his communicator slightly shivering*
"It looks great... What kind of house are you looking for?"

"small and snug really.. nearby but not directly in town... i tend to enjoy living on the outskirts... nearest to nature."

She smiled softly as she pulled off a headdress with parts of a shiny metal for hanging from the ears. They were blank. She thought of an idea with it.

"i think i will get this too!~"
"Natures great, especially rain... Put its probably a nuisance To you, causing burns and all."
*he stares blankly out a window, watching the  pedestrians move about*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-07-2015

(12-06-2015, 11:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 03:17 PM)Corosar Wrote: "small and snug really.. nearby but not directly in town... i tend to enjoy living on the outskirts... nearest to nature."

She smiled softly as she pulled off a headdress with parts of a shiny metal for hanging from the ears. They were blank. She thought of an idea with it.

"i think i will get this too!~"
"Natures great, especially rain... Put its probably a nuisance To you, causing burns and all."

"Y....yea... i should probably invest in a rain shield of some sort shouldn't i... hmm...."

She began to look about the store trying to find something she could use that would be automatic just in case she does get caught in the rain.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 12:21 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 11:58 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Natures great, especially rain... Put its probably a nuisance To you, causing burns and all."

"Y....yea... i should probably invest in a rain shield of some sort shouldn't i... hmm...."

She began to look about the store trying to find something she could use that would be automatic just in case she does get caught in the rain.
*the best that coulee be found for a raid shield is a pocket sized umbrella*
"Do you want me to pay for this or do you wanna handle this." 

(12-07-2015, 01:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 12:21 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Y....yea... i should probably invest in a rain shield of some sort shouldn't i... hmm...."

*the best that coulee be found for a raid shield is a pocket sized umbrella*

She sighed softly as she saw the pocket umbrella. At least it was something...

"I should be good on my own.. don't need to worry about paying for me."

She walked up to the front counter and laid her stuff out for the cashier as she relaxed a bit. Her ear still intensely focused on the kineptic she was with.

(12-07-2015, 01:54 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 01:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the best that coulee be found for a raid shield is a pocket sized umbrella*

She sighed softly as she saw the pocket umbrella. At least it was something...

She walked up to the front counter and laid her stuff out for the cashier as she relaxed a bit. Her ear still intensely focused on the kineptic she was with.
*the cashier takes a quick look at the objects and logs on to the cash register*
"Buying gifts for the holidays?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 12-07-2015

(12-06-2015, 11:45 PM)Comito Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 10:03 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Ah, yeah, it does as far as I know. Decently priced, too." Wurg shrugged, and turned back to Gregor. "Anyways, we should head there now. Ready to go, or did you just get comfortable standing there?"

(12-06-2015, 11:05 PM)Umbra Wrote: "All right. Do you mind if I tag along?"

Gregor rolled his eyes and got off his tail, nodding. "I'm ready whenever you two are. The store shouldn't be much farther from here."

"Yeah, it's close by. You can come with us, Umbra." Wurg turned around and began walking away, probably to the store.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 04:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it's close by. You can come with us, Umbra." Wurg turned around and began walking away, probably to the store.

"All right." He shoves his hands in his pockets and tries not to lose Wurg and Gregor in the crowd.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 04:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, it's close by. You can come with us, Umbra." Wurg turned around and began walking away, probably to the store.

(12-07-2015, 04:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: "All right." He shoves his hands in his pockets and tries not to lose Wurg and Gregor in the crowd.

Gregor kept pace with them as they proceeded through the multitudes of people. The dream came to his mind once again, and he asked about it. "So what was with this dream you both had? Must have been pretty weird to give someone an existential crisis."

(12-07-2015, 04:42 AM)Comito Wrote:

(12-07-2015, 04:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: "All right." He shoves his hands in his pockets and tries not to lose Wurg and Gregor in the crowd.

Gregor kept pace with them as they proceeded through the multitudes of people. The dream came to his mind once again, and he asked about it. "So what was with this dream you both had? Must have been pretty weird to give someone an existential crisis."

"Let's just say that having a dream where you were two different people who eventually became the same person is really odd...especially since even after waking up it still felt like it really happened."

(12-07-2015, 02:55 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 01:54 AM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed softly as she saw the pocket umbrella. At least it was something...

*the cashier takes a quick look at the objects and logs on to the cash register*

"not really... need clothes.. all i have is what i am wearing at the moment.. i have not shopped for myself in a very long time... though now that i think about it... i didn't really think of holidays.."

She placed her paw on her chin softly and sighed.

"its been a very long time since i thought of holidays.. my family doesn't celebrate it in the traditional way. since we are almost always seperated.. doing something very very far away from each other."

(12-07-2015, 04:42 AM)Comito Wrote: Gregor kept pace with them as they proceeded through the multitudes of people. The dream came to his mind once again, and he asked about it. "So what was with this dream you both had? Must have been pretty weird to give someone an existential crisis."

"Let's just say it was... Very realistic. Like I was another person. It kind of made me delve into some deep psychological stuff... I got over it, though."

(12-07-2015, 05:27 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Let's just say that having a dream where you were two different people who eventually became the same person is really odd...especially since even after waking up it still felt like it really happened."

(12-07-2015, 06:04 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Let's just say it was... Very realistic. Like I was another person. It kind of made me delve into some deep psychological stuff... I got over it, though."

Gregor just stared at both of them in succession, looking rather incredulous. "...Huh. Well. Can't say I have ever had a dream like that, but then again I don't really dream a lot to begin with. Maybe that's a blessing..."

(12-07-2015, 11:16 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 02:55 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the cashier takes a quick look at the objects and logs on to the cash register*

"not really... need clothes.. all i have is what i am wearing at the moment.. i have not shopped for myself in a very long time... though now that i think about it... i didn't really think of holidays.."

She placed her paw on her chin softly and sighed.

"its been a very long time since i thought of holidays.. my family doesn't celebrate it in the traditional way. since we are almost always seperated.. doing something very very far away from each other."

"That's a shame, when did you last see your family as a whole?"
*the Terran proceeds to check out the items*

(12-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Comito Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 05:27 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Let's just say that having a dream where you were two different people who eventually became the same person is really odd...especially since even after waking up it still felt like it really happened."

(12-07-2015, 06:04 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Let's just say it was... Very realistic. Like I was another person. It kind of made me delve into some deep psychological stuff... I got over it, though."

Gregor just stared at both of them in succession, looking rather incredulous. "...Huh. Well. Can't say I have ever had a dream like that, but then again I don't really dream a lot to begin with. Maybe that's a blessing..."

"Mhm, it's...really odd, to say the least. It still doesn't even feel like it was truly a dream...even though I know it is one..." Wurg sighed, and turned to the left. "Store's here, guys. Follow me."

(12-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor just stared at both of them in succession, looking rather incredulous. "...Huh. Well. Can't say I have ever had a dream like that, but then again I don't really dream a lot to begin with. Maybe that's a blessing..."

"Probably... At the very least, it means you don't have nightmares."

(12-07-2015, 09:27 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm, it's...really odd, to say the least. It still doesn't even feel like it was truly a dream...even though I know it is one..." Wurg sighed, and turned to the left. "Store's here, guys. Follow me."

"Right. It'd be nice to drop the subject, anyway." Umbra files behing the half-cybernetic Jakkai.

(12-03-2015, 07:54 PM)Gonzogonz Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 09:51 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii nods eagerly " I'll have some of the cider too !"

*'Hunter grins, trying his best too look extra "cool" and a bit fancy at the same time. though it's hard to judge whether he's successful in this given his clothing and gear making him look more like something from a theatrics play*

"i've already filed mine as a Nexus-site order, and linked it to my compatriot's customer ID."

Ralako glances over his menu one last time and asks, "Maybe some of your piru noodles too? Man, haven't had any of those in forever!" His mouth feels the need to water again, but he resists the urge as best he can.

(12-07-2015, 09:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 09:14 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor just stared at both of them in succession, looking rather incredulous. "...Huh. Well. Can't say I have ever had a dream like that, but then again I don't really dream a lot to begin with. Maybe that's a blessing..."

"Probably... At the very least, it means you don't have nightmares."

(12-07-2015, 09:27 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mhm, it's...really odd, to say the least. It still doesn't even feel like it was truly a dream...even though I know it is one..." Wurg sighed, and turned to the left. "Store's here, guys. Follow me."

"Right. It'd be nice to drop the subject, anyway." Umbra files behing the half-cybernetic Jakkai.

Gregor briefly glanced up at the shop's sign before he too filed in behind Wurg. 

(12-07-2015, 09:59 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Right. It'd be nice to drop the subject, anyway." Umbra files behing the half-cybernetic Jakkai.

(12-07-2015, 10:22 PM)Comito Wrote: Gregor briefly glanced up at the shop's sign before he too filed in behind Wurg. 

Wurg walked into the store, which was named "Shapely Warehouse". A bit of text underneath the large sign read "Clothes for all shapes and sizes!"

She looked around at the aisles and aisles of clothes. There was a surprisingly large selection of clothes for almost everyone; there was a section for Jakkai, one for Avali, one of humans (That being the largest section, of course), and decently-sized section labelled as "Miscellaneous humanoids". Wurg smiled and beckoned Gregor to follow her to the Jakkai clothing section. After all, that's where they would need to get their clothes...

(12-07-2015, 10:48 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg walked into the store, which was named "Shapely Warehouse". A bit of text underneath the large sign read "Clothes for all shapes and sizes!"

She looked around at the aisles and aisles of clothes. There was a surprisingly large selection of clothes for almost everyone; there was a section for Jakkai, one for Avali, one of humans (That being the largest section, of course), one for Jakkai, and decently-sized section labelled as "Miscellaneous humanoids". Wurg smiled and beckoned Gregor to follow her to the Jakkai clothing section. After all, that's where they would need to get their clothes...

// you listed Jakkai twice :v

"Well, I know where I'm headed." Umbra walks off to the 'miscellaneous' section.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-08-2015

(12-07-2015, 11:43 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:48 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg walked into the store, which was named "Shapely Warehouse". A bit of text underneath the large sign read "Clothes for all shapes and sizes!"

She looked around at the aisles and aisles of clothes. There was a surprisingly large selection of clothes for almost everyone; there was a section for Jakkai, one for Avali, one of humans (That being the largest section, of course), one for Jakkai, and decently-sized section labelled as "Miscellaneous humanoids". Wurg smiled and beckoned Gregor to follow her to the Jakkai clothing section. After all, that's where they would need to get their clothes...

// you listed Jakkai twice :v

"Well, I know where I'm headed." Umbra walks off to the 'miscellaneous' section.

Gregor quickly followed her into that section, though not before giving the Avali aisles a quick and curious glance. "Those feather dusters have interesting taste in clothes, for sure..."

He'd look up and down the aisles of Jakkai clothing, looking for something that would suit him. There were some nice shirts, and a few with snazzy designs and graphics. One of these in particular caught his attention. It was a light grey shirt with the image of a crescent moon on its front; a fairly prominent symbol back where he came from.

He took it off the rack and showed it to Wurg. "Hey Copper, what do you think of this shirt?"