Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-11-2015

(12-10-2015, 08:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...So, they're basically the androids that were around before? I mean, we had shuttles for a while, mostly for inter-station travel to get to farther sides. That usually took no time at all. First trips to the planet took some time, though..." The shuttle slowed, and touched upon the ground. "...Anyways, looks like it's time to get off."

(12-10-2015, 09:28 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, they're definitely a race. They have thoughts of their own, personalities and everything. Only difference between them and Humans is the fact they're mechanical beings. As well as, you know... Other things."

"The things that happen in just two months... I guess it's good that I woke up when I did, or this place would be totally alien to me." Gregor led them out of the shuttle this time, heading out into the station. He saw a few automatons milling about on their various tasks, many humanoid to some degree, and wondered which among them were actually Glitch.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-11-2015

(12-10-2015, 11:38 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 09:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the shopkeep waves*
*he looks up from the Comunicator slightly suprised*
"That was quick, what did you get?"

She burst into laughter and smiled before peering into the bag she got of her stuff.

"I got myself a nice robe... cloak... shawl thingy... with some nice golden and red fabric colouration... on a black material... its rather nice. Then a got a ear ornament... with a bunch of blank pieces... i wanna do something with it!~"

She began to grin happily as she walked.

"I plan to wear it more than this broken down harness! besides.. its nice and actually kinda lovely!"
"That sounds like it goes good with your feather coloration. What are you planing to do with the blank ear ornament anyways?"
*he opens the door, letting the outside air gush in a refreshing wave*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 02:06 AM)Comito Wrote: "The things that happen in just two months... I guess it's good that I woke up when I did, or this place would be totally alien to me." Gregor led them out of the shuttle this time, heading out into the station. He saw a few automatons milling about on their various tasks, many humanoid to some degree, and wondered which among them were actually Glitch.

The Glitch would be clothed as if they were humans- a telltale sign of their identity.
"Yeah, a lot's changed. Of course, I wouldn't really know... I'm relatively new, too."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 02:27 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 11:38 PM)Corosar Wrote: She burst into laughter and smiled before peering into the bag she got of her stuff.

"I got myself a nice robe... cloak... shawl thingy... with some nice golden and red fabric colouration... on a black material... its rather nice. Then a got a ear ornament... with a bunch of blank pieces... i wanna do something with it!~"

She began to grin happily as she walked.

"I plan to wear it more than this broken down harness! besides.. its nice and actually kinda lovely!"
"That sounds like it goes good with your feather coloration. What are you planing to do with the blank ear ornament anyways?"

She slowly breathed in with a deep and happy sigh. Part of her wondered why it was easy for her to breathe here but... she chose to ignore this issue that she never thought of for the most part.

"Yea that is what i thought too! also... with these ornaments... i plan to place emblems onto them... kinda like momentos! i already have three ideas in mind! heheh i tend to like keeping emblems of places i have allied myself to in the past. May as well start displaying them a bit hehe!~"

She let of a small laugh as she stepped out into the street looking around couriously.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - SilverOtter - 12-11-2015

Having fully realized nothing he drunk in the last 30 minutes was alcoholic, Silver had his chin on the bar, staring through the odd green liquid in his glass.

"You going to pay yet?"

Silver looked up at the bartender, and starting an explaination, laid out the palm of his right hand. 

"Well-"

The bartender took out a small hand scanner, pressed it against the palm, and studied the screen after a beep. He then went back to serving other customers. 

Silver wished he was actually drunk, now. 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 05:06 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 02:27 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "That sounds like it goes good with your feather coloration. What are you planing to do with the blank ear ornament anyways?"

She slowly breathed in with a deep and happy sigh. Part of her wondered why it was easy for her to breathe here but... she chose to ignore this issue that she never thought of for the most part.

"Yea that is what i thought too! also... with these ornaments... i plan to place emblems onto them... kinda like momentos! i already have three ideas in mind! heheh i tend to like keeping emblems of places i have allied myself to in the past. May as well start displaying them a bit hehe!~"

She let of a small laugh as she stepped out into the street looking around couriously.
*a few  vehicles pass by on the road, and the sidewalk is mostly empty*
"Just wait a few more weeks and this places is going to be blanked in snow. And what where the places you where allied yourself with anyways?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 08:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 05:06 AM)Corosar Wrote: She slowly breathed in with a deep and happy sigh. Part of her wondered why it was easy for her to breathe here but... she chose to ignore this issue that she never thought of for the most part.

*a few  vehicles pass by on the road, and the sidewalk is mostly empty*
"Just wait a few more weeks and this places is going to be blanked in snow. And what where the places you where allied yourself with anyways?"

She watched the vehicles go by tilting her head a bit couriously wondering what was going on.

"yea i expected snow would be coming soon... that will be cool to see the place look alot like our homeworld.. though i doubt it would get that cold.... ehhh... As for alliances... i have one alliance that most will not recognize so i doubt i will explain that one much as it won't mean much here as its my home kingdom.. another does not exist nearby and i am not fully sure that anyone would know that one either...finally the third one is of course the avali so... hmm.."

She placed a paw onto her chin.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-11-2015

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Wurg. Nice to meet you, too, Gregor. I should probably get home and sort this out... See you two around." Umbra starts off for his house.

Back up on the Eden, Syntax is working on a broken suit of Guards' power armor in Engineering. Other than that, he's not busy.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 10:30 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 08:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a few  vehicles pass by on the road, and the sidewalk is mostly empty*

She watched the vehicles go by tilting her head a bit couriously wondering what was going on.

"yea i expected snow would be coming soon... that will be cool to see the place look alot like our homeworld.. though i doubt it would get that cold.... ehhh... As for alliances... i have one alliance that most will not recognize so i doubt i will explain that one much as it won't mean much here as its my home kingdom.. another does not exist nearby and i am not fully sure that anyone would know that one either...finally the third one is of course the avali so... hmm.."

"Interesting... I noticed the vehicle you arived, it was a crystalline design, not very common. Where'd you get your hand on one of those?"
*he looks curious, and slightly tilts his head*
*he closes the door and looks to the side of the streets*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 12:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 10:30 PM)Corosar Wrote: She watched the vehicles go by tilting her head a bit couriously wondering what was going on.

"Interesting... I noticed the vehicle you arived, it was a crystalline design, not very common. Where'd you get your hand on one of those?"

She was taking a bit off guard from that. That was something she hoped she would not have to answer as she still had no idea how to explain it to others.

"w... well.. its... more a part of a .... family.. design... we built them out of local crystals... merged with different types of metals... like Iron and titanium. The crystals react to natural energies of the universe which cut repair costs as they regrow in said energy fields. we learned how to control how they regrow so they never misgrow. all of the mechanics had to be retrofitted though... the old design does not really ..... work.. at all.. in the local area."

She whimpered lightly hoping it was enough of an explaination of it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:42 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 12:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Interesting... I noticed the vehicle you arived, it was a crystalline design, not very common. Where'd you get your hand on one of those?"

She was taking a bit off guard from that. That was something she hoped she would not have to answer as she still had no idea how to explain it to others.

"w... well.. its... more a part of a .... family.. design... we built them out of local crystals... merged with different types of metals... like Iron and titanium. The crystals react to natural energies of the universe which cut repair costs as they regrow in said energy fields. we learned how to control how they regrow so they never misgrow. all of the mechanics had to be retrofitted though... the old design does not really ..... work.. at all.. in the local area."

"That must have been extreamly hard to make. Also, what where thoes weird symbols on your 100% pure gold?"
*his curiosity intensifies*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-12-2015

// hey, Surge, feel free to have Surge check out Engineering if you want.
// ...
// "Surge, feel free to have Surge." Never have I typed something that weird.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: // hey, Surge, feel free to have Surge check out Engineering if you want.
// ...
(you're welcome.

I was going to later this night, was out of town)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 10:57 PM)Surge Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: // hey, Surge, feel free to have Surge check out Engineering if you want.
// ...
(you're welcome.

I was going to later this night, was out of town)

// sounds good.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-13-2015

(12-12-2015, 09:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 03:42 PM)Corosar Wrote: She was taking a bit off guard from that. That was something she hoped she would not have to answer as she still had no idea how to explain it to others.

"That must have been extreamly hard to make. Also, what where thoes weird symbols on your 100% pure gold?"
She squeaked out a bit in shock. That one caught her fully off guard.

"i... i... its.. its markings from where i come from.. my ... my family uses those runes as our language. It... looks odd as well the main language there is not really avali. It also bears the emblem of our nation..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 01:49 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 09:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "That must have been extreamly hard to make. Also, what where thoes weird symbols on your 100% pure gold?"
She squeaked out a bit in shock. That one caught her fully off guard.

"i... i... its.. its markings from where i come from.. my ... my family uses those runes as our language. It... looks odd as well the main language there is not really avali. It also bears the emblem of our nation..."
"Strange, if your home language is diffrent, how can you speak mine so fluently?
Also, are you ok? You sound almost scared."
*he begins to Pace , the curiosity remains*

(12-13-2015, 02:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 01:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She squeaked out a bit in shock. That one caught her fully off guard.

"Strange, if your home language is diffrent, how can you speak mine so fluently?

"I am... a xenobiologist in my homeworld... the key thing i have to do is learn as many alien languages as possible... avali and my home language... are however my primary languages.. but i also speak english and common.. its rare that i not know a language due to my studies. a... as for being scared... its... because... well.. its more... of a bit of a secret for me.. honestly.. something i rather not talk about.."

She softly sighed and whimpered drooping her ears a bit.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 03:35 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 02:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Strange, if your home language is diffrent, how can you speak mine so fluently?

"I am... a xenobiologist in my homeworld... the key thing i have to do is learn as many alien languages as possible... avali and my home language... are however my primary languages.. but i also speak english and common.. its rare that i not know a language due to my studies. a... as for being scared... its... because... well.. its more... of a bit of a secret for me.. honestly.. something i rather not talk about.."

"Ah I see now, sorry for asking all thoes questions. I'll respect your privacy."
*he stops paseing and the curiosity fades*

//what are the native road vehicles to the planet?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 02:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //what are the native road vehicles to the planet?

// probably just some kind of hovercars that can't actually fly.
// didn't really think of that.

(12-13-2015, 02:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 03:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: "I am... a xenobiologist in my homeworld... the key thing i have to do is learn as many alien languages as possible... avali and my home language... are however my primary languages.. but i also speak english and common.. its rare that i not know a language due to my studies. a... as for being scared... its... because... well.. its more... of a bit of a secret for me.. honestly.. something i rather not talk about.."

"Ah I see now, sorry for asking all thoes questions. I'll respect your privacy."
*he stops paseing and the curiosity fades*

//what are the native road vehicles to the planet?

She sighed softly drooping a bit and sighing lightly as she shook off her droopiness before looking around.

"so... where do we need to go about housing... or .... hmm what or who have you been talking to while i shopped?"