Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 02:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //what are the native road vehicles to the planet?

(12-13-2015, 05:02 PM)Umbra Wrote: // probably just some kind of hovercars that can't actually fly.
// didn't really think of that.
(Ehks said that the towns mostly have footpaths, but there are bikes and buses can be found around the shuttle ports.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:16 PM)Comito Wrote: (Ehks said that the towns mostly have footpaths, but there are bikes and buses can be found around the shuttle ports.)

// oh. That, then.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:12 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 02:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Ah I see now, sorry for asking all thoes questions. I'll respect your privacy."
*he stops paseing and the curiosity fades*

//what are the native road vehicles to the planet?

She sighed softly drooping a bit and sighing lightly as she shook off her droopiness before looking around.

"so... where do we need to go about housing... or .... hmm what or who have you been talking to while i shopped?"
"There's a few cabins on the outskirts of town, and a few decent sized houses closes to the shuttle port."
*a few dozen white robed avali begin to walk down the footpath*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 12:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 05:12 PM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed softly drooping a bit and sighing lightly as she shook off her droopiness before looking around.

"so... where do we need to go about housing... or .... hmm what or who have you been talking to while i shopped?"
"There's a few cabins on the outskirts of town, and a few decent sized houses closes to the shuttle port."

"Yea i would much rather a very nice home on the outskirts of the area.... be nearest to nature you know?"

She perked her ears up looking at the robed avali couriously placing her paw on her chin.

"what is with the white mages?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 12-14-2015

(right time to do that thing I said I would last night)

*After another quiet day Surge decides to investigate this "engineering" section of the station after a cursory check to find out exactly where it is*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 01:53 AM)Surge Wrote: (right time to do that thing I said I would last night)

*After another quiet day Surge decides to investigate this "engineering" section of the station after a cursory check to find out exactly where it is*

According to a nearby map, it's somewhere around the center of the station.
It's not too far away, actually.

(12-14-2015, 01:20 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 12:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "There's a few cabins on the outskirts of town, and a few decent sized houses closes to the shuttle port."

"Yea i would much rather a very nice home on the outskirts of the area.... be nearest to nature you know?"

She perked her ears up looking at the robed avali couriously placing her paw on her chin.

"That's good, it's right next to a grocery store aswell. And the woods as well makes it even better."
"That's a good question, probably best not to destrub them."
"The "mages" quicken acknowledging that they've been noticed*

(12-14-2015, 02:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 01:20 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Yea i would much rather a very nice home on the outskirts of the area.... be nearest to nature you know?"

"That's good, it's right next to a grocery store aswell. And the woods as well makes it even better."

"ahh that would be perfect. Nice and near a place to get stuff and out of the way of people! perfect!"

She began to smile a bit with her toothy grin before drooping lightly watching the avali quicken their pace.

"u.. urmm... opps... d... did i upset them? i didn't mean to do so... i was just courious about them was all. I kinda like seeing the story of many after all. see where everyone stands. I rather remain neutral to the area. I don't like making enemies much... i really hope i didn't offend them."

She sighed lightly feeling a bit bad.

(12-14-2015, 03:06 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 02:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "That's good, it's right next to a grocery store aswell. And the woods as well makes it even better."

"ahh that would be perfect. Nice and near a place to get stuff and out of the way of people! perfect!"

She began to smile a bit with her toothy grin before drooping lightly watching the avali quicken their pace.

"u.. urmm... opps... d... did i upset them? i didn't mean to do so... i was just courious about them was all. I kinda like seeing the story of many after all. see where everyone stands. I rather remain neutral to the area. I don't like making enemies much... i really hope i didn't offend them."

"I'll contact the seller, and see when the paperwork will be ready."
"I think they quicker because they have something important to do, like banishing a demon of stuff like that."
*one of the mages body slam rythain, and slap a set of aerogel handcuffs on his wrists while the rest point semi auto gauss rifles at his head*
"The jig is up Omolon! Desist or we will shoot!" 

(12-14-2015, 02:55 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 01:53 AM)Surge Wrote: (right time to do that thing I said I would last night)

According to a nearby map, it's somewhere around the center of the station.
It's not too far away, actually.

( what's the layout of the station again?)

(12-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "I'll contact the seller, and see when the paperwork will be ready."
"I think they quicker because they have something important to do, like banishing a demon of stuff like that."
*one of the mages body slam rythain, and slap a set of aerogel handcuffs on his wrists while the rest point semi auto gauss rifles at his head*

The bystanders are alarmed and scatter, and some of them call the station as they run away.
It won't be long until someone shows up.

(12-14-2015, 03:25 AM)Surge Wrote: ( what's the layout of the station again?)

// I forget if it was every really defined, but for the sake of making this easier, let's just say Surge is close-ish.

(12-14-2015, 03:31 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "I'll contact the seller, and see when the paperwork will be ready."

The bystanders are alarmed and scatter, and some of them call the station as they run away.
It won't be long until someone shows up.

(12-14-2015, 03:25 AM)Surge Wrote: ( what's the layout of the station again?)

// I forget if it was every really defined, but for the sake of making this easier, let's just say Surge is close-ish.
*Surge makes his way to what he assumes to be the front entrance and takes a good look around*

(12-14-2015, 03:38 AM)Surge Wrote: *Surge makes his way to what he assumes to be the front entrance and takes a good look around*

Upon inspection, it is definitely a door. There's a dark and somewhat plain- modern, even- reception area inside, presumably for whatever official needs something done to wait in.
There's a man sitting behind the reception counter in a suit with a headset on. To one side is a metal door lined with the iconic striped hazard pattern that almost looks like some sort of airlock.

(12-14-2015, 03:48 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:38 AM)Surge Wrote: *Surge makes his way to what he assumes to be the front entrance and takes a good look around*

Upon inspection, it is definitely a door. There's a dark and somewhat plain- modern, even- reception area inside, presumably for whatever official needs something done to wait in.
There's a man sitting behind the reception counter in a suit with a headset on. To one side is a metal door lined with the iconic striped hazard pattern that almost looks like some sort of airlock.
*Surge approaches the desk* uh yes, hello, Syntax told me to stop by here and I doubt I could just walk in without checking in first.

(12-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Surge Wrote: *Surge approaches the desk* uh yes, hello, Syntax told me to stop by here and I doubt I could just walk in without checking in first.

He doesn't seem to notice Surge.
However, this assumption is proved false when he suddenly snaps his vision to the android.
"..Oh, yeah. Right. Heard you. Better get the door..."
The airlock makes a somewhat noisy unlocking sound and hisses open.
"Watch yourself in there. Lots of dangerous equipment."
The receptionist goes back to doing whatever it is he was doing on the computer.

(12-14-2015, 04:30 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:59 AM)Surge Wrote: *Surge approaches the desk* uh yes, hello, Syntax told me to stop by here and I doubt I could just walk in without checking in first.

He doesn't seem to notice Surge.
However, this assumption is proved false when he suddenly snaps his vision to the android.
"..Oh, yeah. Right. Heard you. Better get the door..."
The airlock makes a somewhat noisy unlocking sound and hisses open.
"Watch yourself in there. Lots of dangerous equipment."
The receptionist goes back to doing whatever it is he was doing on the computer.
*Surge shrugs and heads inside, at least mildly interested to see what is at work down here*

(12-14-2015, 04:33 AM)Surge Wrote: *Surge shrugs and heads inside, at least mildly interested to see what is at work down here*

The airlock closes behind him- probably just not to let anyone else in.
There's many engineers- mostly Glitch- at work on different projects; some repair, others inventing something new altogether. Funnily enough, even though the Glitch probably don't need it, they're wearing the same protective gear as the organic races inside.
Across the room, Syntax is working on an empty suit of Guard power armor.

// I'll have to continue this tomorrow- it's really late over here.

(yeah I'm calling it a night too)

(12-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:06 AM)Corosar Wrote: "ahh that would be perfect. Nice and near a place to get stuff and out of the way of people! perfect!"

"I'll contact the seller, and see when the paperwork will be ready."

"hmmm that would be nice... i much rather not have any issues with getting a place to ..."

She squeaked out as she jumped back tilting her head and wondering what was going on. Her paws swiftly moved to her pistol and already grabbed at the hilt.

"u.... urm... okay.. i will bite... what is going on??? I much rather know before i decide for or against this random jumping of people in broad daylight!"

She was starting to think something was really wrong with Rythian now from this action and the previous actions had bothered her for awhile. She decided to give the benefit of the doubt but keep herself alert and ready in case she was jumped by the avali.

"Does this have to do with what you were doing before!!! What is going on!!! Who is Omolon!!"

Umbra is rudely awakened by his communicator going into a conniption on his nightstand.
He grumbles and picks it up to see the dozen reports of the mugging in progress.
"Rrgh... Every time I try and sleep..."
He must be very tired if his eyes and rings have turned black instead of teal/cyan...
But that doesn't matter, as he gets up and disappears anyway.