Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 07:04 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "I'll contact the seller, and see when the paperwork will be ready."
"I think they quicker because they have something important to do, like banishing a demon of stuff like that."
*one of the mages body slam rythain, and slap a set of aerogel handcuffs on his wrists while the rest point semi auto gauss rifles at his head*
"The jig is up Omolon! Desist or we will shoot!" 

"hmmm that would be nice... i much rather not have any issues with getting a place to ..."

She squeaked out as she jumped back tilting her head and wondering what was going on. Her paws swiftly moved to her pistol and already grabbed at the hilt.

"u.... urm... okay.. i will bite... what is going on??? I much rather know before i decide for or against this random jumping of people in broad daylight!"

She was starting to think something was really wrong with Rythian now from this action and the previous actions had bothered her for awhile. She decided to give the benefit of the doubt but keep herself alert and ready in case she was jumped by the avali.

"Does this have to do with what you were doing before!!! What is going on!!! Who is Omolon!!"
*he is tackled to the ground*
"You have the wrong person! I'm not him!"
*his face is soon after slammed into the dirt*
"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, this is under the authority of Avalon homeland security."
*his eyes narrow to slits noticing the mixed gender feather patterns*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he is tackled to the ground*
"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, this is under the authority of Avalon homeland security."

The Anomaly rises from the ground.
"No, it isn't. Vigilante justice isn't allowed or appreciated. Leave now, or I'll be forced to take action."
It doesn't look like it's kidding, either. Though it's hard to tell, since it has no face.
Coro might notice there isn't a hole in its head anymore.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-15-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"No, it isn't. Vigilante justice isn't allowed or appreciated. Leave now, or I'll be forced to take action."
It doesn't look like it's kidding, either. Though it's hard to tell, since it has no face.
*one of the avali proceed to smother rythain in dirt, another confronts the Enigma*
This isn't vigilante justice, this is a matter of law. This person, Omolon, needs to be served justice on the home world. Also this planet is just full of anomalies.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 12:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *one of the avali proceed to smother rythain in dirt, another confronts the Enigma*
This isn't vigilante justice, this is a matter of law. This person, Omolon, needs to be served justice on the home world. Also this planet is just full of anomalies.

"I happen to be the only Anomaly here, and I'm afraid I can't let you do that."
Two constructs that look like the Anomaly's head, but split in half with a hole in the center, appear, both pointed in the general direction of the Avali group.
"Let him go. If justice is to be served, that's my job and not yours. This is your final warning."

(12-15-2015, 12:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 12:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *one of the avali proceed to smother rythain in dirt, another confronts the Enigma*

"I happen to be the only Anomaly here, and I'm afraid I can't let you do that."
Two constructs that look like the Anomaly's head, but split in half with a hole in the center, appear, both pointed in the general direction of the Avali group.
"Let him go. If justice is to be served, that's my job and not yours. This is your final warning."
//Ghhhh I'll just use this for the default speech for thease guys now
"Then explain the mixed gender feather patterns on your friend."
"Also we can't do that, it's already under our jurisdiction, if you where to interfere, let's just say the charges would be large for  espionage."

(12-15-2015, 01:49 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //Ghhhh I'll just use this for the default speech for thease guys now
"Also we can't do that, it's already under our jurisdiction, if you where to interfere, let's just say the charges would be large for  espionage."

"Perhaps you don't understand. You have no power here and there are two laser cannons pointed in your general direction. I'm one of the highest ranked guards in the force, and I can and will take all of you down without breaking a sweat."
"Last call. Let him go or you're going in jail."

The being crosses his arms as dark energy starts forming in the holes of the two cannons.

//waiting for Coro before I reply

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-15-2015

(12-14-2015, 10:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 07:04 AM)Corosar Wrote: "hmmm that would be nice... i much rather not have any issues with getting a place to ..."

She squeaked out as she jumped back tilting her head and wondering what was going on. Her paws swiftly moved to her pistol and already grabbed at the hilt.

"u.... urm... okay.. i will bite... what is going on??? I much rather know before i decide for or against this random jumping of people in broad daylight!"

She was starting to think something was really wrong with Rythian now from this action and the previous actions had bothered her for awhile. She decided to give the benefit of the doubt but keep herself alert and ready in case she was jumped by the avali.

"Does this have to do with what you were doing before!!! What is going on!!! Who is Omolon!!"
*he is tackled to the ground*
She grumbled lightly as she kept still staring at the avali closely as she made sure to keep her eye on them.

"this may be part of Avalon Homeland security... but we are out of avali territory... last i checked that would be an act of war!"
(12-14-2015, 10:42 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"ahh i see your here to for law reasons."
(12-15-2015, 12:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 10:42 PM)Umbra Wrote: The Anomaly rises from the ground.
*one of the avali proceed to smother rythain in dirt, another confronts the Enigma*

She looked to rythain worriedly.

"Yea... but you would be advised to allow your..."

She raised her paws lightly in quote actions.

"Criminal!..."
(12-15-2015, 01:49 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 12:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I happen to be the only Anomaly here, and I'm afraid I can't let you do that."
//Ghhhh I'll just use this for the default speech for thease guys now

"Maybe because i have a rare condition of being dual gendered alright... if you need to see my identity i have it on me right now! if you have other issues there i can't really give you neural confirmations... my system needs repairs! I have a registered field medic license!"

She moved to one of her pouches on her armor and offered her medical license.

(12-15-2015, 03:59 AM)Corosar Wrote: "ahh i see your here to for law reasons."

"Oh, hi. Yeah, I'm a guard... Not the best job in the world, frankly, but it pays well and it's somewhat easy for me."

// I think I should probably mention that the "laser cannons" here don't actually do anything.
// There's no way the Avali trying to arrest Rythain would know this, though >w>

(12-15-2015, 03:59 AM)Corosar Wrote:
She grumbled lightly as she kept still staring at the avali closely as she made sure to keep her eye on them.

"this may be part of Avalon Homeland security... but we are out of avali territory... last i checked that would be an act of war!"

(12-14-2015, 10:42 PM)Umbra Wrote: The Anomaly rises from the ground.
"ahh i see your here to for law reasons."

She looked to rythain worriedly.

"Yea... but you would be advised to allow your..."

She raised her paws lightly in quote actions.

"Criminal!..."

(12-15-2015, 01:49 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //Ghhhh I'll just use this for the default speech for thease guys now

"Maybe because i have a rare condition of being dual gendered alright... if you need to see my identity i have it on me right now! if you have other issues there i can't really give you neural confirmations... my system needs repairs! I have a registered field medic license!"

She moved to one of her pouches on her armor and offered her medical license.
"it's only a crime if your caught."
*a smile creeps across his face*

"Why revert to violence? It's only nessary if things don't go as planned..."

"That's why we're here, to apprehend this feiend."

*he investagates the license and nods his head in approval*
"That's good haveing a certified medic around."
*he hands back the license*

(12-15-2015, 10:11 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "it's only a crime if your caught."

"You've been caught. I'm technically a policeman. Now hand him over or I will fire. You're trying my patience."

(12-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Perhaps you don't understand. You have no power here and there are two laser cannons pointed in your general direction. I'm one of the highest ranked guards in the force, and I can and will take all of you down without breaking a sweat."

The being crosses his arms as dark energy starts forming in the holes of the two cannons.

"over my dead body."
*the avali sneers and pushes harder on rythains skull with his foot*

(12-15-2015, 10:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:11 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "it's only a crime if your caught."

"You've been caught. I'm technically a policeman. Now hand him over or I will fire. You're trying my patience."
*he just laughs, obviously enjoying this*
"You wouldn't dare! If you where, you probally are going to start a war!"

(12-15-2015, 10:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Perhaps you don't understand. You have no power here and there are two laser cannons pointed in your general direction. I'm one of the highest ranked guards in the force, and I can and will take all of you down without breaking a sweat."

"over my dead body."

"Coro, cover your ears."
The dark energy blasts forth, covering the group with a loud burst of noise- even louder to Avali ears.
But other than that, nothing happens. Several guards in power armor enclose the group with their hardlight shields active and pistols drawn on the lawbreakers.
The Avali attacking Rhythain are snared in ice that has encapsulated the unfortunate Kineptic. Their rifle's trigger areas have also frozen over.
"How about now?"

(12-15-2015, 10:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he just laughs, obviously enjoying this*

"You're breaking the law, you're not on Avalon, and I'm doing my job. I'm sure war won't happen."
The guards close in to make arrests. If the criminals were to escape, now would be the time.

(12-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "over my dead body."

"Coro, cover your ears."
The dark energy blasts forth, covering the group with a loud burst of noise- even louder to Avali ears.
But other than that, nothing happens. Several guards in power armor enclose the group with their hardlight shields active and pistols drawn on the lawbreakers.
The Avali attacking Rhythain are snared in ice that has encapsulated the unfortunate Kineptic. Their rifle's trigger areas have also frozen over.
"How about now?"

(12-15-2015, 10:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he just laughs, obviously enjoying this*

"You're breaking the law, you're not on Avalon, and I'm doing my job. I'm sure war won't happen."
The guards close in to make arrests. If the criminals were to escape, now would be the time.

*the avali ensnared in ice puts his hands on his ears and ducks down while the rest run into the wood*
"Damn, that was loud. War never changes."
*he soon then falls to his knees*

(12-15-2015, 11:36 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the avali ensnared in ice puts his hands on his ears and ducks down while the rest run into the wood*

One of the guards walks forward and cuffs the Avali. Another shatters the ice and gets a third guard to help them carry Rhythain to the Guard station.
"Those guys really believe there's going to be war, huh?... Hm. Guess they're just thick."
The Anomaly turns back into Umbra- as would be much to Coro's surprise, his eyes and rings are black and his irises are teal/cyan.
"They didn't hurt you at all, did they?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 11:36 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the avali ensnared in ice puts his hands on his ears and ducks down while the rest run into the wood*

One of the guards walks forward and cuffs the Avali. Another shatters the ice and gets a third guard to help them carry Rhythain to the Guard station.
"Those guys really believe there's going to be war, huh?... Hm. Guess they're just thick."
The Anomaly turns back into Umbra- as would be much to Coro's surprise, his eyes and rings are black and his irises are teal/cyan.

*the avali thrashes around violently*
"You'll never take me!"
*A barrage of darts come flying out of the woods and misses anything conpleatly*
"... Why do I even bother"
*he stops flailing about*
*he remains silent and staring off into space*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "over my dead body."

"Coro, cover your ears."
"How about now?"

She quickly moved to cover her ears though the sound was still heavy on her making her grit her fangs and groan as she covered her head. She crouched down disoriented by the noise. She couldn't even think straight from it.

"urghh!!"
(12-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:

She looked up to the Anomaly her eyes watering as she stumbled about a bit. She shook her head and sighed lightly

"n.. no... t... they didn't... i.. i don't know what is going on.. with Rythian and these avali..b.. but.. urgh my head..."
(12-16-2015, 12:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Umbra Wrote: One of the guards walks forward and cuffs the Avali. Another shatters the ice and gets a third guard to help them carry Rhythain to the Guard station.

*the avali thrashes around violently*
"You'll never take me!"
*A barrage of darts come flying out of the woods and misses anything conpleatly*

She slowly blinked as she tried to regain composure from the effects of the sound looking to the avali and seeing the darts. She slowly walked over to one and picked it up.

"i hope no one minds me checking what this is... i have a feeling its some sort of neural toxin though..."

She looked to rythian ... confused why he was blindly staring into space.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 12:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the avali thrashes around violently*
"You'll never take me!"

The guards carry them off to the station.

(12-16-2015, 12:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She quickly moved to cover her ears though the sound was still heavy on her making her grit her fangs and groan as she covered her head. She crouched down disoriented by the noise. She couldn't even think straight from it.

"urghh!!"

She looked up to the Anomaly her eyes watering as she stumbled about a bit. She shook her head and sighed lightly

"n.. no... t... they didn't... i.. i don't know what is going on.. with Rythian and these avali..b.. but.. urgh my head..."

She slowly blinked as she tried to regain composure from the effects of the sound looking to the avali and seeing the darts. She slowly walked over to one and picked it up.

"i hope no one minds me checking what this is... i have a feeling its some sort of neural toxin though..."

"Uh... Sorry about the noise... They don't exactly make silencers for sound cannons..."
The blackness of his rings and eyes might start to unnerve her... They weren't like that before, after all.

"Go ahead. We'll only need to collect a few ourselves."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 12:49 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Coro, cover your ears."
"How about now?"

She quickly moved to cover her ears though the sound was still heavy on her making her grit her fangs and groan as she covered her head. She crouched down disoriented by the noise. She couldn't even think straight from it.

"urghh!!"

(12-15-2015, 11:46 PM)Umbra Wrote: One of the guards walks forward and cuffs the Avali. Another shatters the ice and gets a third guard to help them carry Rhythain to the Guard station.

"You'll never take me!"

*the dart is filled with a bright red fluid and is labeled Dractylpromazine*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 12:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
"You'll never take me!"

The guards carry them off to the station.

(12-16-2015, 12:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She quickly moved to cover her ears though the sound was still heavy on her making her grit her fangs and groan as she covered her head. She crouched down disoriented by the noise. She couldn't even think straight from it.

"urghh!!"

"Uh... Sorry about the noise... They don't exactly make silencers for sound cannons..."
The blackness of his rings and eyes might start to unnerve her... They weren't like that before, after all.

"Go ahead. We'll only need to collect a few ourselves."
"W.... what is with your rings... why do they remind me of the abyss..... what is with the dark aura your giving off... and are you gonna be okay?"
(12-16-2015, 01:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:

"urghh!!"

*the dart is filled with a bright red fluid and is labeled Dractylpromazine*

She looked over the dart carefully tilting her head lightly.

"dractylpromazine... hmmm i am not sure if i heard that before or not..."

She pulled out a medical tablet she carried that held her list of chemicals and medicines and typed it into the search. While it searched its local database she looked to rythian and began to examine him.

"you okay?"