Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 01:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 01:31 AM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and nodded.

"Yea i made sure to log out. I assumed that the fact you had to log in.. it be expected that the system is to be logged out as well."

She sighed as she held the dart.

"this is a sedative of some sort... but i can't find any information of the first half of the chemicals name... based on what i know i can assume that its a sedative meant to quell even dragons.. i wouldn't know for sure unless our friend knows more."

"As far as I know, we haven't started interrogation yet. That should happen tomorrow, at the very least."

"do you mind if i watch from the sidelines.. i much rather know what we might be going to be up against. I have not seen this chemical before and if i can get any leads on it.. i may be able to sythesize an antidote or a counter to it."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 01:47 AM)Corosar Wrote: "do you mind if i watch from the sidelines.. i much rather know what we might be going to be up against. I have not seen this chemical before and if i can get any leads on it.. i may be able to sythesize an antidote or a counter to it."

"Not at all. As long as you aren't causing trouble, I don't mind what you do."

(12-19-2015, 01:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 01:47 AM)Corosar Wrote: "do you mind if i watch from the sidelines.. i much rather know what we might be going to be up against. I have not seen this chemical before and if i can get any leads on it.. i may be able to sythesize an antidote or a counter to it."

"Not at all. As long as you aren't causing trouble, I don't mind what you do."

"don't worry... i intend to keep quiet. I rather us know whats going on. And they kinda did attack someone i was around. Though that also makes me worry a bit about what he did. if he did anything."

(12-19-2015, 02:05 AM)Corosar Wrote: "don't worry... i intend to keep quiet. I rather us know whats going on. And they kinda did attack someone i was around. Though that also makes me worry a bit about what he did. if he did anything."

"We're going to ask him about that, too."

(12-19-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 02:05 AM)Corosar Wrote: "don't worry... i intend to keep quiet. I rather us know whats going on. And they kinda did attack someone i was around. Though that also makes me worry a bit about what he did. if he did anything."

"We're going to ask him about that, too."

"my "friend" was acting rather strange all day today.... seemed distracted. I beleive he was on some sort of communicator... i rather figure out who is the true innocent one but right now my trust is a bit shaken."

(12-19-2015, 02:29 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: "We're going to ask him about that, too."

"my "friend" was acting rather strange all day today.... seemed distracted. I beleive he was on some sort of communicator... i rather figure out who is the true innocent one but right now my trust is a bit shaken."

"Hmm... We might have to search him. Make sure there isn't anything going on we should know about."

"...By 'we,' I mean the Guards, of course."

(12-19-2015, 04:37 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 02:29 AM)Corosar Wrote: "my "friend" was acting rather strange all day today.... seemed distracted. I beleive he was on some sort of communicator... i rather figure out who is the true innocent one but right now my trust is a bit shaken."

"Hmm... We might have to search him. Make sure there isn't anything going on we should know about."

"...By 'we,' I mean the Guards, of course."

She sighed and nodded lightly.

"i have things i need to do while that is going on. i just hope the best of luck to your guards."

(12-19-2015, 04:40 AM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed and nodded lightly.

"i have things i need to do while that is going on. i just hope the best of luck to your guards."

"They're not necessarily mine, but thanks."

(12-19-2015, 05:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 04:40 AM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed and nodded lightly.

"They're not necessarily mine, but thanks."

She let out a soft sigh before heading off to try and find somewhere to fall asleep. She wished to be ready when the interrogation happened.

"i am gonna go and try to find somewhere to relax and sleep. stay safe alright?"

(12-19-2015, 05:38 AM)Corosar Wrote: She let out a soft sigh before heading off to try and find somewhere to fall asleep. She wished to be ready when the interrogation happened.

"i am gonna go and try to find somewhere to relax and sleep. stay safe alright?"

"Will do. You stay safe, too, okay?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 12-19-2015

And the wind dropped to a low whine.  As a narrowly slitted eye looked careful at the array of cards sat into a pyramid shape.  One over the corners of the two cards above it to a set of 28 cards.  Another eye opened as the head ferried itself a few inches up, finger tapping chin.  3 and ten to stack.  Flip one from deck, another three.  He winced.  This could be bad.  A glint of yellow from a light shone through the window as he blinked, momentarily distracted.   But he returned.  Flip one from deck.  Yes!  Ace and queen,, opening another ten to go with the three, opening a king, King to stack, Flip from deck,  4, flip, 8.  Nothing.  And he finally stopped  stretching his back with a soft pop,  He should probably give it a rest.  63+ games of pyramid in a row...  63 being what he counted only since he'd started counting.  

He wrinkled his face in personal disgust.  Well then, yeah, definitely about the time to stop.  He turned away from the table and unfinished game and rubbed his forehead.  Sudden headache.  "Uhhg."  A few footsteps, a flop into a chair.  The flutter of long clothing, and padding of a body in a plush suede chair.   The most pricy bit of furniture in the room, with a ply-wood table, and rough sanded lengths of unvarnished wood for shelving.  The window let a new tone out as he heard a 'thump, thump' upon it, and leaned forwards.  Yellow eyes scanning the window to see naught but a tree branch broken from it's former position, banging at it.  A sigh, and the inward glare of closed eyes.  Pallid cloth sat on this form, not quite white, but a somber ember cream robe, overly simple in design to look like it was made while wearing it.  Like it didn't come off.  

Sitting here playing games felt like such a waste, and yet he thought little upon it most of the time.  He sat, unable to remember how long he'd been at it.  Days?  Weeks?   Years?  It bled together for him.  Red brows creasing in thought.  What really DID he remember?  A sudden weight in his lap almost startled him as he heard a purr-like sound.  Although he reached down and ran a soft skinned hand through the spinous fronds of the grey coat of his little friend.  Little more than a physical manipulation of his former cat.  "Hello Sandrise."  His voice a boring overly neutral drawl, dwelling uncomfortably long on any S to the point they sounded like "thhhh"s.  He looked human, maybe a little bit too skinny.  Hair medium length, dull brownish red pulled back into a U-loop.  Standing at only a shallow 4'8", pale skin not helped by his choice of clothing.  His face angular and child-like.  

"Yes...  What DO I remember..?"  He asked her as she continued plying his leg with that simple sound of contentedness.    As far as he could think...  Nothing.

//This is why I am always nervous of attempting to join.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-20-2015

(12-19-2015, 05:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 05:38 AM)Corosar Wrote: She let out a soft sigh before heading off to try and find somewhere to fall asleep. She wished to be ready when the interrogation happened.

"Will do. You stay safe, too, okay?

She quickly began to look for the barracks area the guards had. She knew that she had been offered to stay there at the station for safety reasons and she planned to take umbra up on the offer. She knew her room back at the Inn and bar was held for another 5 days or so... whats one more day. Besides. it means she can properly get to wear what she bought.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 12-21-2015

After a time, Sandrise bored of his attention, hopping from his lap. And he stood once more, stepping forwards as the air current in the room reversed. It called his attention to the door. Suddenly open as nobody stepped inside. He hurried to it and shut it. He sighed, partially in relief, partially in confusion. Why did the opening of that door leave him so panicked? Why had he felt the need to rush to it and close it so briskly? He knew not, but it comforted him now as he heard the pop of a soft electronic lock. The wooden furnishing only a comfortable ruse on the inside, to an otherwise electronically controlled metal house, single room only. He heard Sandrise hiss loudly, and turned quickly; a form stood there. But too quickly his vision fled from him.

He awoke, fires burned, his chest hurt, like small fires burned within him as he coughed wildly. Each cough made it worse rather than better, and he heard a shallow, panicked, growling meow nearby, looking up, his eyes burned. He could see little in the smoke but began crawling anyways, not for the door, but for the calls of his apparent pet. She cried in pain in a low call, and he pushed the debris from her broken body. A word of comfort escaped his lips as he held her and pushed himself forwards, back for the door. He could feel crushed ribs, his own, and hers. But even that soon faded to numbness. His own mind threatening to fade in the smoke. He thumped one hand against the door, it did not move. Another thump, a bloodied cough. He pulled off a plate of wood covered metal from the wall, his arms going numb with lack of precious gasses for his lungs to take. He put all his strength to his fingers. And just dropped his weight sideways. To make sure he did not hurt Sandrise.

The physical release didn't seem to work at first, his last hope fading instantly with his last sight of his surroundings. And then a loud noise, a slight rush of breathable gasses. It gave him that little drive he needed. An arm and both legs working wildly to force himself out of the room where he lay nearly dying. Five feet out, his vision faded, eyes coated in soot like every other part of his body keeping them pasted shut, he stopped moving. Neither dead nor dying, but in no good condition nonetheless. His robe now blasted black with soot and ash, he lay there moving little other than uneasy breathing.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 12-21-2015

(let me know when you have an idea for how to wrap up that scene Umbra)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 12:20 AM)Surge Wrote: (let me know when you have an idea for how to wrap up that scene Umbra)

// sure.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-21-2015

After having slept off the night she slowly came out of the Garrison area yawning and rubbing her eyes. The bags she had no longer held her new robes but instead her shut down survival harness. She instead now wore the robes she bought the night before. She smiled happily as they fit her comforably. The red outline around the robes were marked with small gold avali symbols. The base however was nice and black. She also wore her ear decor but 2 of the 8 peices now hold a symbol each. The first one is of the symbol of avalon. The second... is of a claw surrounding a moon like structure. This seemed to be her own home dimensions emblem.

She began to make her way through the guard post couriously looking around for umbra. wondering how long she slept for. She knew that after the interrogation she would be going up to Eden to find a place to repair her neural implant. Its been too long after all since she had the ability to use the networks in the area.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 12-21-2015

//won't be able to reply quickly for about one or two more days. Mostly in the afternoons

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 11:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //won't be able to reply quickly for about one or two more days. Mostly in the afternoons

//hey no problem.. .its been really really slow lately... i assume holidays

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 12:16 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //won't be able to reply quickly for about one or two more days. Mostly in the afternoons

//hey no problem.. .its been really really slow lately... i assume holidays

// that and I don't have a lot of motivation at the moment.
// also, my wisdom teeth got pulled, so I'm gonna have to endure pain.
// I'll try and kick this up a notch if I can ever get the stone rolling on what I have in mind for Umbra.
// thanks, by the way, for helping me explain his backstory by snooping around >w>

// that's sincere.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 01:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 10:10 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: U fukin wut, faget? Ur not even PC Master Race, skrub. Fite me in Club Penguin, M8, I'm part of FaZe.

(12-22-2015, 12:16 AM)Corosar Wrote: //hey no problem.. .its been really really slow lately... i assume holidays

// that and I don't have a lot of motivation at the moment.
// also, my wisdom teeth got pulled, so I'm gonna have to endure pain.
// I'll try and kick this up a notch if I can ever get the stone rolling on what I have in mind for Umbra.
// thanks, by the way, for helping me explain his backstory by snooping around >w>

// that's sincere.

//hey no problem at all.. i intend to continue later if i get the chance to. But as for doing it i also have to act in a way i would in the situation. I prefer not to let secrets out.. and one may way that happens by accedent is by copying the files so.. still its interesting to me so expect me to try and find a way to continue it somehow.