Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 10:52 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin takes a break and sits down* Maybe i should try what my memory says *Austin begins to focus on charizards and the species and after 10 mins he is one*Th-th-this was not what i was expecting

*he is inside his own store, you'd have to enter the door to peruse him*

* he opens the door and quietly steps in, pulling out some silver Coinage from his coats pockets*
Hello? Anyone here?
Hi, i'm here, i'm not open yet don't have any stock but your welcome to stay awhile
(11-02-2015, 10:56 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: I'm not gonna ask, and i think you might wanna figure out what this thing is.

"T..the thing we were talking to yesterday, you know? Don't think I ever caught a name. Nor any names really."

He'd look around.
*Yesterday Austin was an avali*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-02-2015

(.....*rolls a D100*...looks like I'm gonna start punching some plot holes and working with Surge's usual battery of nonsense, see you all on the planet's surface)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:56 PM)Penguin Wrote: "T..the thing we were talking to yesterday, you know? Don't think I ever caught a name. Nor any names really."

He'd look around.

//he caught onto the whole store thing. he's probably not going to ask questions about it though, he's just going to accept what's going on now, which means, he believes your the owner.

"So.. uh, what.. will this place be selling?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 10:57 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Don't wanna miss the shuttle, after all. And...well, what if something happened and you needed to prove you're a guard? Do you have your badge right now? I mean, it's not like you have a weapon..."
She leaned back on her tail, and lifted herself up. There were a few, very faint, mechanical whirs emanating from her tail as she did so. Obviously it was just as mechanical as the rest of her lower body.

Umbra takes a seat nearby. "Yeah, I have my badge with me. I'm also not completely defenseless. There's a bit more to me than meets the eye... Most of which is somewhat confidential, unfortunately."

(11-02-2015, 11:00 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Hi, i'm here, i'm not open yet don't have any stock but your welcome to stay awhile*Yesterday Austin was an avali*

//he caught onto the whole store thing. he's probably not going to ask questions about it though, he's just going to accept what's going on now

Well you know what grocery stores sells, frozen foods, chips, drinks, etc. though the basement will be a gun mod shop don't tell anybody who might not like that though.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:52 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: * he opens the door and quietly steps in, pulling out some silver Coinage from his coats pockets*
Hello? Anyone here?
Hi, i'm here, i'm not open yet don't have any stock but your welcome to stay awhile
(11-02-2015, 10:56 PM)Penguin Wrote: "T..the thing we were talking to yesterday, you know? Don't think I ever caught a name. Nor any names really."

He'd look around.
*the sleek black kineptic walks up to the front counter not even slightly dazed*
 By the charzard*
You look and sound eriely familiar, have we ever met before?

(11-02-2015, 11:04 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Hi, i'm here, i'm not open yet don't have any stock but your welcome to stay awhile
*the sleek black kineptic walks up to the front counter not even slightly dazed*
 By the charzard*

dunno probably you seem familiar though i can't remember your name, can you remember mine?

(11-02-2015, 11:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:00 PM)Penguin Wrote: //he caught onto the whole store thing. he's probably not going to ask questions about it though, he's just going to accept what's going on now

Well you know what grocery stores sells, frozen foods, chips, drinks, etc. though the basement will be a gun mod shop don't tell anybody who might not like that though.

"Gun mods? Well damn, you might have business if I show you the damn thing I have, and you understand it. Uh, well, spose the concludes my browsing?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-02-2015

*meanwhile somewhere...strange*
What do you mean "I don't know!?"
I mean I have no idea what you're talking about.
You were gone for months! we thought you were dead! and you have no idea where you were?
Nope, look it isn't the first bizarre thing to happen to me and it won't be the last, we can sit around trying to figure out forces from beyond our universe or we can roll with the punches and keep the momentum.
...*throws his hands up and sighs* yes sir...
Alright, fire up the forges, we're back in business.
yes sir!

(11-02-2015, 11:09 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Well you know what grocery stores sells, frozen foods, chips, drinks, etc. though the basement will be a gun mod shop don't tell anybody who might not like that though.

"Gun mods? Well damn, you might have business if I show you the damn thing I have, and you understand it. Uh, well, spose the concludes my browsing?"
i guess so not that there is much too browse. you can stay longer if you want.

(11-02-2015, 11:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:09 PM)Penguin Wrote: "Gun mods? Well damn, you might have business if I show you the damn thing I have, and you understand it. Uh, well, spose the concludes my browsing?"
i guess so not that there is much too browse. you can stay longer if you want.

"I mean, I don't exactly have money to stay the night at the Inn. Does working part-time earn me a mattress in the basement?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 10:57 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Don't wanna miss the shuttle, after all. And...well, what if something happened and you needed to prove you're a guard? Do you have your badge right now? I mean, it's not like you have a weapon..."
She leaned back on her tail, and lifted herself up. There were a few, very faint, mechanical whirs emanating from her tail as she did so. Obviously it was just as mechanical as the rest of her lower body.

Umbra takes a seat nearby. "Yeah, I have my badge with me. I'm also not completely defenseless. There's a bit more to me than meets the eye... Most of which is somewhat confidential, unfortunately."

She gave a quick nod. "Makes sense, wouldn't be smart to tell a random person you just met confidential stuff...well, just met excluding that dream."

The shuttle began to lift, and a voice echoed through the shuttle. "Please fasten yourselves into your seat, we are beginning our ascent. If you are not fastened, or there is no room to be fastened, please grab onto one of the straps hanging from the roof. Do so with as many appendages as you can possibly manage, for the safest experience."

Wurg sighed, and stopped balancing on her tail. With a light thunk, she sat down in the open chair next to Umbra, before strapping herself in. "I don't like these chairs. They really weren't made with Jakkai in mind..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:18 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She gave a quick nod. "Makes sense, wouldn't be smart to tell a random person you just met confidential stuff...well, just met excluding that dream."

The shuttle began to lift, and a voice echoed through the shuttle. "Please fasten yourselves into your seat, we are beginning our ascent. If you are not fastened, or there is no room to be fastened, please grab onto one of the straps hanging from the roof. Do so with as many appendages as you can possibly manage, for the safest experience."

Wurg sighed, and stopped balancing on her tail. With a light thunk, she sat down in the open chair next to Umbra, before strapping herself in. "I don't like these chairs. They really weren't made with Jakkai in mind..."

"Yeah, they don't consider tails at all... It's kind of uncomfortable, but it helps if you keep it to the side." He's doing exactly that, his moderately fluffy tail close to Wurg's seat.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-02-2015

Tim was getting frustrated with the shuttle service. His trip to the surface had been delayed due to the shuttle he was supposed to take experiencing engine problems. They had informed him that he had to wait for the next shuttle that arrived. He wouldn't have to wait long, seeing as a shuttle was already en-route to the station, taking off from the place he was supposed to be going.
//So Umbra and Wurg, do you want to do a meet up thing with my character, or what?

(11-02-2015, 11:16 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i guess so not that there is much too browse. you can stay longer if you want.

"I mean, I don't exactly have money to stay the night at the Inn. Does working part-time earn me a mattress in the basement?"
the basement is where my gun shop will be, but my attic is empty and quite roomy, so i can givr you a bit of the attic, the second floor is where i live

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:04 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the sleek black kineptic walks up to the front counter not even slightly dazed*
 By the charzard*

dunno probably you seem familiar though i can't remember your name, can you remember mine?

//his voice and appreciate is conpleatly different from his dragon counterpart 
I think mine is either Omolon or Rythain, I don't think I know your name
*he throws a hand full of silver coinage at Austin*
Mind if I barrow your phone if you have one?

(11-02-2015, 11:25 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:18 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She gave a quick nod. "Makes sense, wouldn't be smart to tell a random person you just met confidential stuff...well, just met excluding that dream."

"Yeah, they don't consider tails at all... It's kind of uncomfortable, but it helps if you keep it to the side." He's doing exactly that, his moderately fluffy tail close to Wurg's seat.

"Doesn't help when the seats just aren't shaped for my legs...whatever, it's only a few minutes. Actually, we should be arriving shortly..."

(11-02-2015, 11:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:16 PM)Penguin Wrote: "I mean, I don't exactly have money to stay the night at the Inn. Does working part-time earn me a mattress in the basement?"
the basement is where my gun shop will be, but my attic is empty and quite roomy, so i can givr you a bit of the attic, the second floor is where i live

"T..then attic it is. Been wanting a friend for a bit."

He'd stare at you, after looking around at the empty store.

"When do we start this thing?"

(11-02-2015, 11:28 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim was getting frustrated with the shuttle service. His trip to the surface had been delayed due to the shuttle he was supposed to take experiencing engine problems. They had informed him that he had to wait for the next shuttle that arrived. He wouldn't have to wait long, seeing as a shuttle was already en-route to the station, taking off from the place he was supposed to be going.
//So Umbra and Wurg, do you want to do a meet up thing with my character, or what?

((Yeah, that'd be fine with me!))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-02-2015

The sobbing sounds have stopped and 3016 is now aboard a shuttle, in a storage compartment.