Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 08:12 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he flashes a authentic bag to the receptionist*
Any news on the new prisoners yet?

The receptionist leans in a little to get a slightly closer look, confirming the authenticity.
"Not yet. You're clear." She goes back to doing receptionist things.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 09:23 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 08:12 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he flashes a authentic bag to the receptionist*
Any news on the new prisoners yet?

The receptionist leans in a little to get a slightly closer look, confirming the authenticity.
"Not yet. You're clear." She goes back to doing receptionist things.

*he quickly nods his head, and proceeds*
Have a good day, miss.
*he pulls a thumb drive out of his pocket and twirls it inbetween his fingers, heading to the server room*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 01-04-2016

(and then nothing of note happened right? Surely we aren't living in mission impossible 9: now in space. I kid)

(01-04-2016, 10:16 PM)I Surge Wrote: (and then nothing of note happened right? Surely we aren't living in mission impossible 9: now in space. I kid)

(I was planning on posting more that soon, also, nice joke)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 10:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he quickly nods his head, and proceeds*
Have a good day, miss.
*he pulls a thumb drive out of his pocket and twirls it inbetween his fingers, heading to the server room*

There's no trouble on the way, fortunately for him.
The inside of the server room is- well, servers. Racks of lit boxes for storing data. It's also quite cold inside- presumably to keep the temperature of all the machinery inside down to optimal levels. Four cameras are positioned around the room in positions optimal for catching anything that might go wrong, whether it be an infiltrator or some other event that would cause the computers to stop working.
There's one accessible computer, but it seems permanently fixed onto a program for upkeep and maintenance of the servers.

(01-04-2016, 10:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 10:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he quickly nods his head, and proceeds*
Have a good day, miss.

There's no trouble on the way, fortunately for him.
The inside of the server room is- well, servers. Racks of lit boxes for storing data. It's also quite cold inside- presumably to keep the temperature of all the machinery inside down to optimal levels. Four cameras are positioned around the room in positions optimal for catching anything that might go wrong, whether it be an infiltrator or some other event that would cause the computers to stop working.
There's one accessible computer, but it seems permanently fixed onto a program for upkeep and maintenance of the servers.

*he walks over to the computer, looking for a USB port while examining the cooling systems and algorithm*
Wish I had brought a coat...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-05-2016

(01-04-2016, 11:37 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks over to the computer, looking for a USB port while examining the cooling systems and algorithm*

There don't seem to be any; if there are, they're probably covered up. Not that a server meant for holding data would need a USB port, anyway.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 01-05-2016

(mission literally not possible)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-05-2016

(01-05-2016, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 11:37 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks over to the computer, looking for a USB port while examining the cooling systems and algorithm*

There don't seem to be any; if there are, they're probably covered up. Not that a server meant for holding data would need a USB port, anyway.
*he tweets the tempature slightly and walks over to a cabinite, and stealthy puts a small zip tie looking band with spikes on the inside on a fiber optics cable, and proceeds to the exit*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-05-2016

// ahh i was beginning to worry this place was gonna be dead. But i am glad i am wrong.

*She yawned as she slowly made her way around the station trying to find something to do while she waited on umbra to be ready for the interview pacing back and forth down the halls and sighing. She was running tests with her clothing to make sure they were performing properly to keep her body cool as she began to fiddle with her wrist device hmmming softly.*

I really have to watch out... other avali seem to have issue with people that happen to have both types of markings... that is worrysome to me.. though its not like i can change this at all.

*she sighed softly as the device refused to respond to any actions she did with it. Other than to tell her the local time.*

Well at least i won't have to worry about someone finding out about the truth of what i am.. i much rather prefer that.

*she seemed to mumble to herself trying to keep herself a bit busy. her mind focused on what happened on the street with that group. She kept wondering what would happen the next time she ran into them. it began to give her a bit of dread. She really didn't want to become a primary target for a group like that.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-05-2016

(01-05-2016, 02:29 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he tweets the tempature slightly and walks over to a cabinite, and stealthy puts a small zip tie looking band with spikes on the inside on a fiber optics cable, and proceeds to the exit*

The cameras' all-seeing lenses loom upon the unsavory acts.
He is allowed to leave unchallenged, however.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-05-2016

(01-05-2016, 05:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 02:29 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he tweets the tempature slightly and walks over to a cabinite, and stealthy puts a small zip tie looking band with spikes on the inside on a fiber optics cable, and proceeds to the exit*

The cameras' all-seeing lenses loom upon the unsavory acts.
He is allowed to leave unchallenged, however.

*he strides out of the building and towards the bakery*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-11-2016

//May i ask if Gemstone's from Steven universe are an allowed specie? normally when they are "Killed" or "Poofed" they drop their gemstone which regens over time unless smashed but i feel like that would be tweaked here to co-exsist with the rules at play

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 03:16 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //May i ask if Gemstone's from Steven universe are an allowed specie? normally when they are "Killed" or "Poofed" they drop their gemstone which regens over time unless smashed but i feel like that would be tweaked here to co-exsist with the rules at play

// Ehm... Not exactly sure. I haven't watched SU, so I don't really know what Gemstones are capable of, other than they're energy beings and can create their own weapons.
// I think there was something about merging, too.

// wait, that sounds similar to The Anomaly...

// if you can tell me as best you can what gems can do, I'll review it and see if they can fit.
// they might make exceptional high-ranked Guards, too...

well Gems as a whole are a space fairing race designed to concour other planets however certain gems are maid for a very specific thing for example pearls are used as mearly fasion accessories a made to order servent, where as Quartz type gems like Amethysts and jaspers are big tank like gems and are Warriors. a gem and their abilities are based on how much of a rare gem they are and stuff like that! for example a Sapphire would be classed as a rare high classed gem due to their ability to see the future.

fusion on the toher hand is complicated fusion is ok if its the same kind of gem fusing and they normally do so only under war/battle conditions and fusions consisting of mixed gems are heavily looked down apon.

with that aside there is a group of rebbells only found on earth called the crystal gems they defy these rules that the "Gem homeworld" have set meaning they can mix fuse e.c.t.

Gems are able to pull a weapon from their gem aswell as store things within them and when their physical form is heavily damaged they poof into their gemstone where they are baseicly helpless untill they reform which can be made impossable if they are placed into an object or contained in a bubble. if a gem's gemstone cracks they wont die however stage things with their bodies start happening like reversed speach, limbs that pop out e.c.t and when a gem is shattered thats their equivalent to death

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 01-11-2016

((let's not bring SU gems in here exactly as they are. i mean i'd be fine with them in as long as they weren't directly ripped from the show, because it's just...neh. i dislike complete, straight rips from other media. physical stuff and general culture is fine but not exactly, word-for-word, down to the last detail identical to whatever their source material is, if it's from some popular form of media.))

Well the gem im going to be using is a character from my game so she isnt really a gem from the show ^^ i just want an opperunity toRP as one of my game characters as a different specie but if you rather not i can always just RP as one of my other characters owo

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 10:48 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: Well the gem im going to be using is a character from my game so she isnt really a gem from the show ^^ i just want an opperunity toRP as one of my game characters as a different specie but if you rather not i can always just RP as one of my other characters owo

// Sounds good. As Ehks said, try not to make it a straight rip, but other than that, just don't go down the overpowered route. That was a big problem in the last one.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 11:00 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 10:48 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: Well the gem im going to be using is a character from my game so she isnt really a gem from the show ^^ i just want an opperunity toRP as one of my game characters as a different specie but if you rather not i can always just RP as one of my other characters owo

// Sounds good. As Ehks said, try not to make it a straight rip, but other than that, just don't go down the overpowered route. That was a big problem in the last one.

((i will smite any stupidly overpowered characters if/when they become a big problem and impede possible stories/start forcing their own stories upon everyone else without their consent.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-12-2016

(01-11-2016, 11:02 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 11:00 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Sounds good. As Ehks said, try not to make it a straight rip, but other than that, just don't go down the overpowered route. That was a big problem in the last one.

((i will smite any stupidly overpowered characters if/when they become a big problem and impede possible stories/start forcing their own stories upon everyone else without their consent.))

// ...
// remind me to never get on your bad side.