Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-12-2016

//did the rp die or is it just extreamly slow at the moment?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-12-2016

//ok ok right now thats out of the way how do i umm arrive? into the RP owo casue im going to use my "Gemsona/gemifyed" OC Tourmaline. Sorry for disrupting everyone x~x

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 09:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //did the rp die or is it just extreamly slow at the moment?

((Just super slow atm I think. Which reminds me I REALLY NEED TO ACTUALLY JOIN IN PROPER!))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 10:05 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //ok ok right now thats out of the way how do i umm arrive? into the RP owo casue im going to use my "Gemsona/gemifyed" OC Tourmaline. Sorry for disrupting everyone x~x

// there's dimensional gates on the space station, or you could use the old orbital entry method.

(01-12-2016, 10:15 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Just super slow atm I think. Which reminds me I REALLY NEED TO ACTUALLY JOIN IN PROPER!))

// that also reminds me that I should do something!
// ...when I get home. Typing with colors and stuff is annoying on my phone.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 10:05 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //ok ok right now thats out of the way how do i umm arrive? into the RP owo casue im going to use my "Gemsona/gemifyed" OC Tourmaline. Sorry for disrupting everyone x~x

((Gemsona... OC. Ech. I have to admit those words are sending cloister alarm bells ringing in my head. I hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, the easiest way would probably be for your character to end up on Nexus 17 or Eden (detailed somewhat in the first post) through one of the dimensional portals. Don't expect to be responded to right away... Things are going, well, slow, as usual. I did warn you about the RPs in your introduction thread. From what little I've been paying attention, not much of anything is happening yet. Plans were being made for the start of a sort of story thing though but I dunno if that is going/has gone/will go anywhere))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-12-2016

When it comes time for the IT maintenance man to check up on the server room that was minorly sabotaged, he turns the temperature back down to what it's supposed to be.
He also opens up the cabinet that corresponds with the tampered cable.
The cameras were, indeed, watching.

---

In a nearby cafe, Umbra is sitting down at a small table by himself, wracked with uncertainty.
And also sensing a hint of caramel.
But mostly wracked with uncertainty.
He takes yet another of many sips of the somewhat sweet drink before him, his gaze slowly scanning around to perhaps find a distraction from the disturbing dream.
Or was it a vision?
It's not the first time it's happened. It's highly likely. However, this was from a completely different view and place. It wasn't the marginally insane land of technology and magic he'd seen from six perspectives already, nor was it the monotone, starry landscape. No, this was different. Medieval.
He was called a demon. Why would that be? Sure, he's anything but normal, but not demonic... But not beneath the facade he casts to the world. Black eyes, black rings... Why wouldn't he be considered a demon in such a place?
So many thoughts swimming in his head. So many doubts. Not enough answers.
His vision flashes back to the scene once more. The commoner from the dream stands in front of him with a look of disapproval, distress, and above all, anger.
Umbra sits up reflexively with a gasp, and the vision disappears once more. A sparse selection of bystanders briefly shoot him a questioning gaze, but quickly go back to their own business.
He slouches back down, escaping to the subtle sugary sweetness of the generic caramel-flavored drink in front of him. Answers can wait.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-13-2016

//well she isnt my gemsona offically Tourmaline is a character from my game who is origionally a bird however strangely going into different dimentions can sometimes alter her form for that world it just this dimension she happens to be a pseudo Gem. So umm i guess i should try and start please tell me if anything i do is wrong or anything xD i havent rped in a Forum before!

As Tourmaline walked threw one of the dimentional gates she was taken back for a few seconds she is defiantly somewhere new however she honestly had no idea where she was however it did look like some pretty fancy space station thingy something she isnt terrably used to seeing back on Aviana her home world.

As for her new form it felt kinda weird for a start she had this gem thingy on her chest with a dress designed to fit around it.

Her brother sent her hear to do some research as well as to collect some crystal thingy for his experiments he warned her that this place has strange rules for one death isn't necessarily a finalized thing however being revived requires assistance from friends which means in order for her to stay for any reasonable amount of time that would be her first port of call. Making alliences...

//is that an ok of a starter? or did i need to do something fancy to open up the dimentional portals? as it says they cant be opened on a whim

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 01-13-2016

(generally they are kept open to a variety of destinations.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 12:00 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //well she isnt my gemsona offically Tourmaline is a character from my game who is origionally a bird however strangely going into different dimentions can sometimes alter her form for that world it just this dimension she happens to be a pseudo Gem. So umm i guess i should try and start please tell me if anything i do is wrong or anything xD i havent rped in a Forum before!

As Tourmaline walked threw one of the dimentional gates she was taken back for a few seconds she is defiantly somewhere new however she honestly had no idea where she was however it did look like some pretty fancy space station thingy something she isnt terrably used to seeing back on Aviana her home world.

As for her new form it felt kinda weird for a start she had this gem thingy on her chest with a dress designed to fit around it.

Her brother sent her hear to do some research as well as to collect some crystal thingy for his experiments he warned her that this place has strange rules for one death isn't necessarily a finalized thing however being revived requires assistance from friends which means in order for her to stay for any reasonable amount of time that would be her first port of call. Making alliences...

//is that an ok of a starter? or did i need to do something fancy to open up the dimentional portals? as it says they cant be opened on a whim

((As far as starters go, you're already doing better than what the norm was back in the old RP. It was usually along the lines of "OH NOES SUDDEN SHIP CRASH ON THE PLANET!" It got to the point where the planet's strange ability to cause ships to crash on it started becoming plot-relevant.

The portals are at fixed locations, and people come and go pretty frequently. Think an airport, but with less planes and about the same number of more holes in reality. At least that's how I understand it.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-13-2016

*the criminal avali begins to fiddle with the cells door, walls, and lock, attempting to find some sort of discrepancy that could lead to its freedom from the gaurd station*
"This place is locked up tight, nearly impossible to escape... Better then I expected from a low grade planet"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-13-2016

//Ah got ya! thats good ^^

"Hmmm i wonder where exactly i am i know im in a different dimention but this place looks really complicated" Tourmaline muttered to herself as she was taking a soft stroll threw the station passing a window looking out to space and just stargazes for a couple of minutes.

"Well i guess im far away from any kind of planet? which is actually kinda cool" She says with a small sigh as she looks out into space

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 12:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the criminal avali begins to fiddle with the cells door, walls, and lock, attempting to find some sort of discrepancy that could lead to its freedom from the gaurd station*
"This place is locked up tight, nearly impossible to escape... Better then I expected from a low grade planet"

It's sealed tightly. The warden watches from the other side.
"Keep trying if you want. There's not a way to get out yourself. While you're stuck here, though... Could you tell us why you and the rest of your group assaulted that kineptic(?)?"

(01-13-2016, 01:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 12:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the criminal avali begins to fiddle with the cells door, walls, and lock, attempting to find some sort of  discrepancy that could lead to its freedom from the gaurd station*

It's sealed tightly. The warden watches from the other side.
"Keep trying if you want. There's not a way to get out yourself. While you're stuck here, though... Could you tell us why you and the rest of your group assaulted that kineptic(?)?"
"He owed us some money, and other disclosed items of value"
*it sighs, knowing that resistance may be futile*

(01-13-2016, 02:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "He owed us some money, and other disclosed items of value"

"So you mugged him, then?"

(01-13-2016, 02:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 02:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "He owed us some money, and other disclosed items of value"

"So you mugged him, then?"

*its ears perk up, listening carefully*
"You could say that. It was more of a warning to be honest."

(01-13-2016, 02:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *its ears perk up, listening carefully*

"What were these items, specifically?"

(01-13-2016, 04:18 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 02:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *its ears perk up, listening carefully*

"What were these items, specifically?"

"Some money, artifacts, and other things not worth mentioning."
*it begins to wisle causally and care free*

(01-13-2016, 09:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Some money, artifacts, and other things not worth mentioning."

"Could you... Go into more detail?"

(01-13-2016, 10:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 09:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Some money, artifacts, and other things not worth mentioning."

"Could you... Go into more detail?"

"Could you drop dead? That would be pleasant."
*he stares Coldy at the warden*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 11:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Could you drop dead? That would be pleasant."
*he stares Coldy at the warden*

"Not planning on that. There's no need to get hostile, either. Only trying to help."