Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-14-2016

//finally has my internets back! i hate moving so much.

She slowly made her way into the cafeteria of the guard station. She didn't know what to do with herself at the moment. She was hoping she could find something to eat at least. keeping her ears up she looked around carefully trying to find a seat to sit down at. After a few moments she took to a table and softly placed her paws onto her cheeks thinking to herself as she thought through her day trying to figure out what she still had to do. She seemed to stare off sniffing at the air as she smelt the food's aroma in the air.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 01:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 11:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Could you drop dead? That would be pleasant."
*he stares Coldy at the warden*

"Not planning on that. There's no need to get hostile, either. Only trying to help."

"Fine. Some money alloy recipes, vault codes, some arcane artifacts,
Cordnatea to storage caches and refinery acess codes."
"Happy now?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 01:25 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: "Fine. Some money alloy recipes, vault codes, some arcane artifacts,
Cordnatea to storage caches and refinery acess codes."
"Happy now?"

"Yes. Thanks for your cooperation."
He walks off, presumably to report his findings.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-14-2016

After spending like what it feels like 10 minuetes just stareing out of space Tourmaline decides to go off and attempt to find some sort of cafeteria or resteraunt as they are normally the sort of places where you could find atleast one person who is friendly who could explain to her where she is. so she deecided to keep following the hall backtowards where the dimentional portals where surely that should be the center of operations so if there is somewhere to get a drink or some food it would be near there.

She slowly got up after finally deciding she knew what she was gonna do. She carefully got up and brushed her cloths off and headed out of the station. She felt safe enough now to leave the guard station. her first port of call was the inn. She slowly got up and headed down the hall towards the front door of the guard station hmming softly as she walked.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-14-2016

Tourmaline in her lost struggle manages to find the cafetiria and proceeded to venture inside going up to the counter>

"Umm hey may i ask a few question?" the Gem asked the closest person to her

She walked out of the guard station to the sunlight heading down the road towards the inn. She needed to drop off some stuff. She arrived at the in quickly and nodded to the barkeeper as she headed up to her room and beginning to pack everything securely in her bags before getting up and heading out.

"i am gonna be back later... i need to go and deal with something on The eden.. be back later tonight i hope!~"

She smiled as she headed out of the inn and toward the outskirts of town back to her ship.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 01-14-2016

It hurt...  It was bright, and...  And it just hurt, what it was he didn't know, it just, hurt, so much.  His lungs gasped, heart beating in his chest rapidly as his throat closed up.  His stomach threatened to convulse.  He felt the cold tinge of something, somewhere on his arm.  His eyes were still clenched shut, though his muscles were slowwwly starting to relax finally.  And it was now he noticed the voices.  "Stabilized. 60 by 120 is standard for humans right?"  "Yes, I think so?"  "Not even you know?  Did you sleep in while getting your degree o-...  He's awake?!  How!?  Already?!"  He opened his eyes and instantly closed them again.  "Too, bright."  He only said before covering his face with his arm and feling the tenseness of a tube stuck in his arm.  Ack...  Hospitals.  They'd expect him to pay for this.  But more importantly, where was Sandrise?  "Where is she?"  He asked, pulling the IV tape off and pulling it out carefully as he sat up.  "You should lay back down, it's not safe for you to be up already."  He felt what felt like feathers and fur press against his chest trying to stop him.  It lent him to open his eyes, bad idea.  "Ahhg!"  The white light hurt his eyes still, and he ducked backwards off the other end of the medical bed, causing it to slide a couple inches towards the supposed doctors.  His back thumped awkwardly flat on the hard tile floor, though thankfully he kept his head suspended from smashing against it.  He gasped as the wind was knocked out of him, taking a breath back in.  And he kicked the medical bed, it smashed into the doctors, causing them to stumble and fall onto their hind quarters.  One of them quickly shouting.  "Security!"  as they scrambled to leave the room, rushing out before he could get a good look at them or what they were exactly.  He heard a click as the door locked behind them.  Shiit.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 10:43 PM)Corosar Wrote: She walked out of the guard station to the sunlight heading down the road towards the inn. She needed to drop off some stuff. She arrived at the in quickly and nodded to the barkeeper as she headed up to her room and beginning to pack everything securely in her bags before getting up and heading out.

"i am gonna be back later... i need to go and deal with something on The eden.. be back later tonight i hope!~"

She smiled as she headed out of the inn and toward the outskirts of town back to her ship.

*the bartender just haves as Coro leaves*
"Well, there goes another costomer."

(01-14-2016, 11:32 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 10:43 PM)Corosar Wrote: She walked out of the guard station to the sunlight heading down the road towards the inn. She needed to drop off some stuff. She arrived at the in quickly and nodded to the barkeeper as she headed up to her room and beginning to pack everything securely in her bags before getting up and heading out.

*the bartender just haves as Coro leaves*
"Well, there goes another costomer."

Before she left she giggled and smiled.

"i will be back after all!"

She finally made her way back to her ship and began to make sure everything is running. She began to open up the ladder on the side and climb up getting comfortable as she began to connect up the ships system to her bloodline in her arm. As soon as she was connected the system unlocked itself.

"lets get going!~"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-15-2016

//heh ya know i kinda suck at group Rping so im just going to sit here and watch everyone else ;w;

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 12:57 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //heh ya know i kinda suck at group Rping so im just going to sit here and watch everyone else ;w;

//you could try to wander into other locations with other characters, like the inn, gaurds station, Eden and any other place with activity.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 01:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 12:57 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //heh ya know i kinda suck at group Rping so im just going to sit here and watch everyone else ;w;

//you could try to wander into other locations with other characters, like the inn, gaurds station, Eden and any other place with activity.

// i think they are on the eden

//to be honast i kinda forgot where i was or well where most of the stulff is located i knew i was on the spacestation (which is eden i think) but i didnt want to be like at the guard cafetria incase i was drasticly in the wrong place >~< i was kinda hoping someone would have been in the same place i was so i can get a bareing on the place! sorry if im being a pain heh this is kinda my first time RPing on a forum.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 02:42 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //to be honast i kinda forgot where i was or well where most of the stulff is located i knew i was on the spacestation (which is eden i think) but i didnt want to be like at the guard cafetria incase i was drasticly in the wrong place >~<  i was kinda hoping someone would have been in the same place i was so i can get a bareing on the place! sorry if im being a pain heh this is kinda my first time RPing on a forum.
//the space station is indeed Eden, umbra has a character there, and soon Coro. And don't worry, the more you rp, the more you learn. The more you learn the better you get.

//yeah i think she will stay in the cafeteria on Eden for now maybe get a drink or something trying to make sence of the mission her brother gave here

Tourmaline sat down on one of the many seats in the cafetria with a cup of water she got from the dispencer

"Hmmm so this place is Eden huh?" She said as she pulls out the not that her brother gave her and begins to read it

"Tourmaline the world im sending you too is alot different from ours infact from my studies there the bird specie that can be found there are well weird but thats not much of an issue right now most importently i would like you to receive acouple of these crystals" on the paper is a picture of some odd looking crystal thats purple and diamond in shape
"these crystals will help my research also dont forget to make friends whilst your there. once you have forfilled this assignment take some time out to chill out and do what you like there. -Jadite" after finishing mumbling the note she folds it upagain and places it in one of her pockets

//im kinda assuming that this is taking place in Starbound universe? so thinks like erchius crystals are a thing right?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 01-15-2016

(we have our own universe but we borrow some stuff from starbound)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 03:36 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //im kinda assuming that this is taking place in Starbound universe? so thinks like erchius crystals are a thing right?

// Nope.

(01-15-2016, 03:43 AM)Surge Wrote: (we have our own universe but we borrow some stuff from starbound)

// Namely, the Avali, Kineptic, and Glitch. The Glitch are altered, though- more suited to the setting. They also don't speak with that weird prefix thing and instead never use contractions.
// There's also things like power armor (usually seen on Guards), hardlight doors/shields/close-range weapons, and a few other things of interest.

//Oh i see! ^^

Hmmm... well i suppose i'll relax alittle first seeming as i dont have a dead time to get back" the gem then proceeds to open alittle sketch book she brauught with her and begins to make really rough doodles of aspects in her current surroundings

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-15-2016

She let out a soft sigh as she began to get all her systems up and running. Her ship quickly seals the cockpit as she looked around. The crystaline powersource starts to cycle as she begins to slowly get off the ground. All her systems slowly coming back online as she begins to work with the communications systems.

"This is Corunei. Requesting permission to dock in about 20 minutes with the Eden."