Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 01-15-2016

What looks like a older human prison ship has drifted into detection range of the Eden, various single occupant escape pods float around in space nearby, one of which is nearing the Eden. The prison ship is emitting a distress call, any attempts of communication will be picked up but left unanswered, leaving only background noise to fill the empty space.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 05:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She let out a soft sigh as she began to get all her systems up and running. Her ship quickly seals the cockpit as she looked around. The crystaline powersource starts to cycle as she begins to slowly get off the ground. All her systems slowly coming back online as she begins to work with the communications systems.

"This is Corunei. Requesting permission to dock in about 20 minutes with the Eden."

Return of Jerry.
"Go ahead."

(01-15-2016, 11:22 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: What looks like a older human prison ship has drifted into detection range of the Eden, various single occupant escape pods float around in space nearby, one of which is nearing the Eden. The prison ship is emitting a distress call, any attempts of communication will be picked up but left unanswered, leaving only background noise to fill the empty space.

// I'll get to you later... At school so I'm less focused on this and it's harder to RP on my phone

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-15-2016

After waiting for a little while tourmaline decided to stand up and have another breif wander maybe she should head to the docs as there might be a chance what she is looking for would be on the planet even if it does mean asking nicely to get a lift or something

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-15-2016

She smiled as she received confirmation for landing permission. She thought she would look into a more automated way of getting permission instead of bothering the dockworkers each and every time.

" i really hope there is a permit kinda thing... oo or maybe a dock space lease or something i will have to check that out later."

She began heading up to the station keeping her landing gear down as she didn't intend on leaving the system anytime soon. It took her only about 15 minutes to break the atmosphere and begin her docking approach to the station looking for somewhere to land that was out of the way.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-16-2016

Tourmaline reached the dock and was looking around in amazement as there was all these ships around.

"hehe wow this place is pretty impressive!" she then notices there is a ship thats landingnot to far away from here

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-16-2016

She began to set her manuevering thrusters on her black crystal like ship to sync with the rotation and movement of the station letting out a sigh as she carefully maneuver to the small docking pad she found was nice and out of the way for her small ship. The overrode most of her powersystems originally as she felt she would not need her shield generator nor the FTL drive that was built onto the ship. Her weapon systems also remained unpowered allowing her ship far quicker sync with the Eden as she slowly set down the ship and smiled as she began to shut down her reactor slowly. she made sure all her systems were shut down and her system was locked to the station before pulling the bloodline decoder sighing softly as she quickly bandaged herself up and climbed out of her ship. The base black with purple crested and red trimmed avali wearing her ordimental eardress with two symbols and her black and red cloak with gold trimming stood there as she made sure her vessel was not going anywhere and that it was locked up tightly.

"well that was a nice smooth trip.. i am happy this place is rather close to the planet at least!"

watching the avali leave the ship tourmaline notices something it feels like she has seen the race in question before not th individual but the race in general.

"Hmmm where have i seen them before? Gah i cant remember right now >~<" Shetryied to keep her distance a little hiding partially behind the nearest thing to her just so she can study the creature before her alittle bit

She smiled to her ship as she finished locking it down and keeping it secure. She slowly stretched and began to look around. She knew her ship was very... different compared to another avali and she hoped no one was gonna bother her about it. Her ears swiveled about as she tried to keep an eye on herself hearing something faintly. At the moment however she just shrugged and began to head towards the dock door. looking for a map of some sort of the large station.

"Hmmm now where would i find a neural surgeon or hospital..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 01-16-2016

(01-15-2016, 05:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 05:49 AM)Corosar Wrote: She let out a soft sigh as she began to get all her systems up and running. Her ship quickly seals the cockpit as she looked around. The crystaline powersource starts to cycle as she begins to slowly get off the ground. All her systems slowly coming back online as she begins to work with the communications systems.

"This is Corunei. Requesting permission to dock in about 20 minutes with the Eden."

// oh shoot I forgot what Jerry's hex was
// uh, I'll edit this later. Just assume he said you could dock.
// If you go back to one of his posts and press the quick edit button, it'll show you the color code.

Tourmaline continued to spy on the creature she wants to help them but isnt sure how.

"This place has a hospital?" She wispers to herself

(01-16-2016, 07:22 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: Tourmaline continued to spy on the creature she wants to help them but isnt sure how.

"This place has a hospital?" She wispers to herself

Two of her ears perked over to tourmaline as she picked up the whispers tilting her head a bit as she remained motionless.. seeing to ask as though she didn't hear them. She looked to the map and began to try and find the legend on it hmming softly.

"there should be a hospital ... this is a civilian living station thing if i remember correctly."

The Gem decided to attempt to get closer but as doing so she trips over her own feet and faceplants the floor giving an out of place Squark whilst doing so.

//in her own world she is an avian like creature so thats why she squarked but it sounded very odd and out of place xD

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-17-2016

She immediately perked her ears over to her tilting her head as she looked over to the strange creature in her eyes. She never saw anyone like this before as she slowly approached and knelt down next to her.

"h.. hey there are you okay?"

She tilted her head gently as she examined the Gem on the ground in front of her.

"may i ask... why were you watching me?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-17-2016

*it looks around the cell, and the area outside, occasionally nocking and dragging a peice of jewelry across a wall*
I hope that the walls aren't sound proof...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-18-2016

(01-17-2016, 01:21 AM)Corosar Wrote: She immediately perked her ears over to her tilting her head as she looked over to the strange creature in her eyes. She never saw anyone like this before as she slowly approached and knelt down next to her.

She tilted her head gently as she examined the Gem on the ground in front of her.

Tourmaline managed to stand up again.

"Oh umm that i was here to see if i can get a ride to the planet as i have something im looking for and i reconized your specie from somewhere that and im still alittle nervous about being here its kinda new for me"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 01:43 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 01:21 AM)Corosar Wrote: She immediately perked her ears over to her tilting her head as she looked over to the strange creature in her eyes. She never saw anyone like this before as she slowly approached and knelt down next to her.

Tourmaline managed to stand up again.

"Oh umm that i was here to see if i can get a ride to the planet as i have something im looking for and i reconized your specie from somewhere that and im still alittle nervous about being here its kinda new for me"

"hmm need a ride down to the planets surface... i am not sure i can do that at the moment honestly... i have been very much in need of doing some repairs to my neural systems. but if your still around after i get my neural jack back up and running i would not mind ferrying you down."

She gave a small smile as she looked to Tourmaline. Part of her was courious about her race a bit.

"i do have to say... your rather unique to me. i have not seen anyone like you in all my travels around the universes.. .do you come from this world? as for my race.. i am an avali my name is Corunei... its nice to meet you!"

Hearing the races name it suddenly Twigged in her head

"OOh the Avali thats what you where called! i guess your specie is kinda universal there is a pack of you guys living on the dark side of the planet i come from back in my universe but with these dimentional portals im kinda not surprised is there anything i can help with? I may not be too compitent when it comes to complex stuff. oh and by the way im a Dokitarian still i think. lastly im really sorry for spying >~<"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 07:24 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: Hearing the races name it suddenly Twigged in her head

"OOh the Avali thats what you where called! i guess your specie is kinda universal there is a pack of you guys living on the dark side of the planet i come from back in my universe but with these dimentional portals im kinda not surprised is there anything i can help with? I may not be too compitent when it comes to complex stuff. oh and by the way im a Dokitarian still i think. lastly im really sorry for spying >~<"

she sighed and placed her paw onto the back of one of her ears sighing and drooping a bit.

" there is quite alot of avali down on the surface... but i have not found anyone i sue to know anymore... the world has definitely changed from the last time i was here. though i will admit that there could very well be a pack down there somewhere. i am not totally sure you could help.. i think i have the funds to pay for repairs of my nearly useless neural interface and i am currently getting everything ready to permenantly settle down on the planets surface. so not really sure.. also Dokitarian... that is .. not something i have heard of before honestly. I guess that means i am gonna have to go back to schooling as well for medical practices."

She let out a groan as she came to the realization of it and was not happy with the idea of having to do so again.

"but don't worry about the spying... its.. its just i have been on edge a bit recently due to an attack on someone i was next to.. its kinda got me on nerves with everything."

"Yeah dokitarian we are basicly big fluffy birds Hmmm have you heard of the Avians before? we are kinda like them but we arent crazy about religion like they are although we have quirks of our own heh" Tourmaline looked back towards the entrence of the station

"I could help you look for your neural interface fixer upper if you want! The names Tourmaline by the way ^u^" Tourmaline said with a small chuckle before suddenly changing topic

"Wait... Attack? w-what happened if you mind me asking?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-18-2016

(01-16-2016, 07:07 PM)Comito Wrote: // If you go back to one of his posts and press the quick edit button, it'll show you the color code.

// Yes, I know, but the last time I used Jerry was several dozens of pages ago...