Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 02:20 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Yeah dokitarian we are basicly big fluffy birds Hmmm have you heard of the Avians before? we are kinda like them but we arent crazy about religion like they are although we have quirks of our own heh" Tourmaline looked back towards the entrence of the station

"I could help you look for your neural interface fixer upper if you want! The names Tourmaline by the way ^u^" Tourmaline said with a small chuckle before suddenly changing topic

"Wait... Attack? w-what happened if you mind me asking?"
"Ooo i do love birds. they always make a nice sounding songs with their chirps when they are happy..b ... but... you don't seem... like any avian i have seen... you seem more... gemlike.."

She tilted her head slightly as she got up and offered her paw to help up Tourmaline.

"that is a rather interesting name if i do say so!. though i just need to find an avali neural clinic or a hospital... either should have what i need... and... by attack a group of avali attacked me and someone that was showing me around down on the planet... i don't fully know the reason for it though... part of me wants to go back and get an explaination directly myself."
(01-18-2016, 09:08 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 07:07 PM)Comito Wrote: // If you go back to one of his posts and press the quick edit button, it'll show you the color code.

// Yes, I know, but the last time I used Jerry was several dozens of pages ago...

// this one i beleive? #6666cc

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Corosar Wrote: // this one i beleive? #6666cc

// :o That's right.
// Thanks!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-18-2016

Tourmaline softly grabs the avali's hand as she assists her back on her feet again
"Heh yeah i know to be honast i really dunno the explanation for my sudden appearance change here. as for the hospital i didnt see one but i have only ventured as far as the dimentional gates and the cafetiria so my best bet is to get directions there! and as for those regnarade Avali's that attacked you and your friend Kinda sounds suspictious but atleast your both are ok im kinda guessing your nerial issue is becasue of the attack? or was it something else?" Said the gem as she softly moved towards the entrence of the station beside the Avali.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-19-2016

(01-18-2016, 10:51 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 10:40 PM)Corosar Wrote: // this one i beleive? #6666cc

// :o That's right.
// Thanks!
// No problem ^w^
(01-18-2016, 10:52 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: Tourmaline softly grabs the avali's hand as she assists her back on her feet again
"Heh yeah i know to be honast i really dunno the explanation for my sudden appearance change here. as for the hospital i didnt see one but i have only ventured as far as the dimentional gates and the cafetiria so my best bet is to get directions there! and as for those regnarade Avali's that attacked you and your friend Kinda sounds suspictious but atleast your both are ok im kinda guessing your nerial issue is becasue of the attack? or was it something else?" Said the gem as she softly moved towards the entrence of the station beside the Avali.

She carefully pulled Tourmaline onto her feet and smiled as she let go of her hand.

"hmm might be a bit of issues between dimensions.. i have had many issues with transdimensional travel in my time... though those gates definitely make it alot easier."

She gave a small smile as she looked back to the station entrance following the gem closely.

"I am not sure why they attacked us... maybe because of my dual feather markings making me stand out a bit too much... i am not sure.'

She sighed lightly.

"no... its from lack of having the ability or parts to maintain the system... its been in need of replacement and upgrade for the last 10 years now."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-19-2016

"Hmm i see well i think your feathers are really pretty personally it still doesnt really justify an attack becasue you stand out more then the others thats just like me umm attacking that sign becasue its colourful" She says poining at a neon sign infront of them although its probably not the best comparisions out there but Tourmaline hasn't really been good at comparing things.

"Oh i see so they are like ummmm mechine implants? is that a correct term to give them? i was under the i mpression that they where a biological thingy hehehe"

(01-19-2016, 12:33 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Hmm i see well i think your feathers are really pretty personally it still doesnt really justify an attack becasue you stand out more then the others thats just like me umm attacking that sign becasue its colourful" She says poining at a neon sign infront of them although its probably not the best comparisions out there but Tourmaline hasn't really been good at comparing things.

"Oh i see so they are like ummmm mechine implants? is that a correct term to give them? i was under the i mpression that they where a biological thingy hehehe"

"w....well its not... my colouration... its my patterns... its strange to see an avali who naturally has both male and female feather patterns.. so it tends to cause me alot of issues."

She looked up to the neon lights and giggled.

"w...well i do like the colourful nature of avali feathers that is for sure! b... but.. yea my neural network is ... mechanical.."

She carefully turned her her and showed the back of her neck where it meets the skull. showing a small metal system implanted and hidden under her neckfeathers.

"most avali have a neural implant we use to connect to a neural internet called the Nexus. problem is... this one i have... is so out of date and out of repair... that it no longer works other than for telecomunications."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 12:33 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Hmm i see well i think your feathers are really pretty personally it still doesnt really justify an attack becasue you stand out more then the others thats just like me umm attacking that sign becasue its colourful" She says poining at a neon sign infront of them although its probably not the best comparisions out there but Tourmaline hasn't really been good at comparing things.

(01-19-2016, 01:03 AM)Corosar Wrote: "w....well its not... my colouration... its my patterns... its strange to see an avali who naturally has both male and female feather patterns.. so it tends to cause me alot of issues."

"w...well i do like the colourful nature of avali feathers that is for sure! b... but.. yea my neural network is ... mechanical.."

She carefully turned her her and showed the back of her neck where it meets the skull. showing a small metal system implanted and hidden under her neckfeathers.

"most avali have a neural implant we use to connect to a neural internet called the Nexus. problem is... this one i have... is so out of date and out of repair... that it no longer works other than for telecomunications."

A certain bronze-colored robot walks down the halls, hands in pockets. He stops upon catching a glimpse of the strange, construct-like being conversing with the Avali.
Interesting... I wonder what they are up to.
Syntax leans against the wall, his yellow LCD eyes drifting toward the two. He's some distance away.
I wonder if this might turn out somewhat similarly to when I met surge... Unfortunately, there is no way of telling.

(01-19-2016, 02:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:

(01-19-2016, 01:03 AM)Corosar Wrote: "w....well its not... my colouration... its my patterns... its strange to see an avali who naturally has both male and female feather patterns.. so it tends to cause me alot of issues."

A certain bronze-colored robot walks down the halls, hands in pockets. He stops upon catching a glimpse of the strange, construct-like being conversing with the Avali.
Interesting... I wonder what they are up to.
Syntax leans against the wall, his yellow LCD eyes drifting toward the two. He's some distance away.
I wonder if this might turn out somewhat similarly to when I met surge... Unfortunately, there is no way of telling.

Her ears perked up as she heard footsteps nearby. two of her ears pointed towards the robot feeling rather worried about the being watching her.

"i can hear you sir... would you mind telling me why your keeping distant?"

(01-19-2016, 04:36 AM)Corosar Wrote: Her ears perked up as she heard footsteps nearby. two of her ears pointed towards the robot feeling rather worried about the being watching her.

// those were thoughts, but I guess I'll roll with it. Kind if my fault for forgetting to italicize ^^;
His head turns toward the two.
"My apologies. I was only wondering about the unknown being you happen to be talking to. The only thing I have heard of that even remotely resembles it is The Anomaly, and even then they seem very different from each other. My curiosity got the best of me."
"As usual."

Syntax, despite being one of the mechanical Glitch, is clothed like a human in a black sweater, pants, and a pair of loafers. All he needs is a fedora and he'd look like some sort of Hipster-tron 5000. His LCD eyes turn into flat, horizontal lines for less than a split second, emulating a blink.

(01-19-2016, 05:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 04:36 AM)Corosar Wrote: Her ears perked up as she heard footsteps nearby. two of her ears pointed towards the robot feeling rather worried about the being watching her.

// those were thoughts, but I guess I'll roll with it. Kind if my fault for forgetting to italicize ^^;
His head turns toward the two.
"My apologies. I was only wondering about the unknown being you happen to be talking to. The only thing I have heard of that even remotely resembles it is The Anomaly, and even then they seem very different from each other. My curiosity got the best of me."
"As usual."

Syntax, despite being one of the mechanical Glitch, is clothed like a human in a black sweater, pants, and a pair of loafers. All he needs is a fedora and he'd look like some sort of Hipster-tron 5000. His LCD eyes turn into flat, horizontal lines for less than a split second, emulating a blink.

// was more pointing out the most likely heavier footsteps of his body.

She looked over completely instead of just using her ears.

"hey i completely understand what you mean about being courious about stuff. Its gotten me... alot of issues myself as well honestly. though you know umbra? i am kinda surprised."

She was kinda confused. the last time she was in this world... it was before the cataclysm she knew off that seemed to wipe away everyone's memories... She looked to the glitch and smiled.

"I do have to ask... you seem to enjoy a more human clothing style. may i ask why?"

(01-19-2016, 12:30 PM)Corosar Wrote: // was more pointing out the most likely heavier footsteps of his body.

"hey i completely understand what you mean about being courious about stuff. Its gotten me... alot of issues myself as well honestly. though you know umbra? i am kinda surprised."

She was kinda confused. the last time she was in this world... it was before the cataclysm she knew off that seemed to wipe away everyone's memories... She looked to the glitch and smiled.

"I do have to ask... you seem to enjoy a more human clothing style. may i ask why?"

"Oh, no, I do not know him. I only know of him. Most people do. You would be lucky to know him on a somewhat personal level."
He seems a little confused about Coro's second question. His eyes communicate that with a tilted 'eyebrow' that overlays his left eye.
"Most Glitch dress like humans, but we have little reason to do so other than looking different from the working robots."

(01-19-2016, 05:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 12:30 PM)Corosar Wrote: // was more pointing out the most likely heavier footsteps of his body.

"Oh, no, I do not know him. I only know of him. Most people do. You would be lucky to know him on a somewhat personal level."
He seems a little confused about Coro's second question. His eyes communicate that with a tilted 'eyebrow' that overlays his left eye.
"Most Glitch dress like humans, but we have little reason to do so other than looking different from the working robots."

"oh... you mentioned him so i was wondering if you knew him... yea he kinda lent a hand at least twice now.. though fully know him... i don't at the moment."

She tilted her head as she looked at the glitches expression before realizing what was going on through his mind.

"o.. oh... i apologize... its just.. for me i remember that glitch had a completely different style and vocal system back in the day i was here last... its... just a bit surprising to me to see it... i meant no offense honestly. My name is Corunei may i ask who i am being aquainted to?"

(01-19-2016, 09:41 PM)Corosar Wrote: "oh... you mentioned him so i was wondering if you knew him... yea he kinda lent a hand at least twice now.. though fully know him... i don't at the moment."

She tilted her head as she looked at the glitches expression before realizing what was going on through his mind.

"o.. oh... i apologize... its just.. for me i remember that glitch had a completely different style and vocal system back in the day i was here last... its... just a bit surprising to me to see it... i meant no offense honestly. My name is Corunei may i ask who i am being aquainted to?"

The lighted expression returns to normal: a pair of skinny, elliptical rings.
"Ah, yes, our ancestors were like that. They came from a different world with a medieval culture and an odd prefix quirk. Despite that, they adapted well over time and gradually upgraded to the current Glitch model."
Coro also might have noticed that this Glitch is different than the ones she previously saw; the chassis looks more streamlined and humanllike. His head splits into two short, rounded points in the back instead of having a hair-like head mod.
He walks over to the pair, presumably less wary than before.
"My name is Syntax. Nice to meet you, Corunei." Syntax extends an arm for a handshake.

(01-19-2016, 09:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 09:41 PM)Corosar Wrote: "oh... you mentioned him so i was wondering if you knew him... yea he kinda lent a hand at least twice now.. though fully know him... i don't at the moment."

The lighted expression returns to normal: a pair of skinny, elliptical rings.
"Ah, yes, our ancestors were like that. They came from a different world with a medieval culture and an odd prefix quirk. Despite that, they adapted well over time and gradually upgraded to the current Glitch model."
Coro also might have noticed that this Glitch is different than the ones she previously saw; the chassis looks more streamlined and humanllike. His head splits into two short, rounded points in the back instead of having a hair-like head mod.
He walks over to the pair, presumably less wary than before.
"My name is Syntax. Nice to meet you, Corunei." Syntax extends an arm for a handshake.

She giggled. She always thought the LED eyes was kinda interesting in how they change for expressions.

"yea.. they did have a few little quirks.. i am happy to see that they have been ironed out.. i felt kinda back about it for your kind... that you were unable to express yourself naturally."

She smiled happy to see the very well built glitch in front of her offering her paw and giving a handshake to Syntax.

"interesting name.. i find it very suiting!~"

(01-19-2016, 10:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: She giggled. She always thought the LED eyes was kinda interesting in how they change for expressions.

"yea.. they did have a few little quirks.. i am happy to see that they have been ironed out.. i felt kinda back about it for your kind... that you were unable to express yourself naturally."

She smiled happy to see the very well built glitch in front of her offering her paw and giving a handshake to Syntax.

"interesting name.. i find it very suiting!~"

"Thank you." He turns to Tourmaline. "And... Who might you be?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-19-2016

*the Terran bar tender wanders around the town, dropped in a olive green cloak, blond hair blowing with the breeze*
"Still not used to this planets cold season. Atleast there hasn't been any snow yet.
*he proceeds to job into a local bakery*

//I'm scrapping the purple text guy. It's not interesting enough.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-20-2016

(01-19-2016, 01:03 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 12:33 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Hmm i see well i think your feathers are really pretty  personally it still doesnt really justify an attack becasue you stand out more then the others thats just like me umm attacking that sign becasue its colourful" She says poining at a neon sign infront of them although its probably not the best comparisions out there but Tourmaline hasn't really been good at comparing things.

"w....well its not... my colouration... its my patterns... its strange to see an avali who naturally has both male and female feather patterns.. so it tends to cause me alot of issues."

//Grrr i wasnt notifyed that people had replied >A<

"Hmm i see i know of such weird behaviour others seem to throw onto others if they are out of the norm and quite frankly i hate that sort of behaviour heh. Where im from not many things are mechanical as out kind has a unique ability which seems to differe from one another... my ability is kinda Dream based which is kinda useless in the real world"

//darn there is a few things that i wana talk about but it wouldent really be fitting if i talked about it here but there is no thread for off topic chit chat ;w;

Quote:"Thank you." He turns to Tourmaline. "And... Who might you be?"

"And my name is Tourmaline its very nice to meet you sir" Said the gem as she looked at the glitch smiling

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 12:52 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:

//Grrr i wasnt notifyed that people had replied >A<

"Hmm i see i know of such weird behaviour others seem to throw onto others if they are out of the norm and quite frankly i hate that sort of behaviour heh. Where im from not many things are mechanical as out kind has a unique ability which seems to differe from one another... my ability is kinda Dream based which is kinda useless in the real world"

//darn there is a few things that i wana talk about but it wouldent really be fitting if i talked about it here but there is no thread for off topic chit chat ;w;

Quote:"Thank you." He turns to Tourmaline. "And... Who might you be?"

"And my name is Tourmaline its very nice to meet you sir" Said the gem as she looked at the glitch smiling

"hmm? you effect the dreams? rather interesting honestly."

She gave a slight smile as she sighed.

"but yea... i tend to be rather outcasted in the main groups of avali.. they only really tolerate me... till they learn i am exactly like them and absolutely not a threat."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 12:52 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "And my name is Tourmaline its very nice to meet you sir" Said the gem as she looked at the glitch smiling

"Nice to meet you as well. Might I ask what, exactly, you are?"

(01-20-2016, 03:08 AM)Corosar Wrote: "hmm? you effect the dreams? rather interesting honestly."

"but yea... i tend to be rather outcasted in the main groups of avali.. they only really tolerate me... till they learn i am exactly like them and absolutely not a threat."

"That sounds like a hard life. I would not know what it is like, but The Anomaly- or "Umbra," as you called him- might. From what I have heard, there is not another one like him."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 04:30 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 12:52 AM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "And my name is Tourmaline its very nice to meet you sir" Said the gem as she looked at the glitch smiling

"Nice to meet you as well. Might I ask what, exactly, you are?"

(01-20-2016, 03:08 AM)Corosar Wrote: "hmm? you effect the dreams? rather interesting honestly."

"That sounds like a hard life. I would not know what it is like, but The Anomaly- or "Umbra," as you called him- might. From what I have heard, there is not another one like him."

She sighed and nodded.

"it isn't... though i feel bad for umbra... being the only one of his kind... must be hard..."

She drooped a bit and sighed... she knew she would never know that feeling.