Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 04:46 AM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed and nodded.

"it isn't... though i feel bad for umbra... being the only one of his kind... must be hard..."

She drooped a bit and sighed... she knew she would never know that feeling.

"It must be. Researchers still have yet to find another Anomaly in both this world and the linked ones. Hopefully, they will in time."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 05:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 04:46 AM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed and nodded.

"it isn't... though i feel bad for umbra... being the only one of his kind... must be hard..."

She drooped a bit and sighed... she knew she would never know that feeling.

"It must be. Researchers still have yet to find another Anomaly in both this world and the linked ones. Hopefully, they will in time."

"I personally hope they find others like him. It would be nice to know what he is and how he came to be... though i don't really call him something like anomaly simply because... i just feel it's kinda objectifying.. i don't know how to explain it better... he said he also went by umbra i think so... i have started calling him that... feels a bit better honestly"

She giggled lightly as she looked about for a map.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Midnight_Moonglow - 01-20-2016

Quote:"Nice to meet you as well. Might I ask what, exactly, you are?"

"Well im what is known as a Dokitarian a specie similar to the Avians however this isnt my usual apperence and i cant really explain it right now" She said softly stratching the back of her head.
"im only really here on an Arrand for my brother im not really sure what he wants me to get but knowing him its for his project he is working on which has something to do with building some sort of AI and is needing some crystal thing" tourmaline pauses for a little
"But im just rambling im sorry. >A<"

"And Corosar Ummm may i ask do you have your own pack?" She asked whilst looking at the avali in a curious but friendly manner

(01-20-2016, 06:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: "I personally hope they find others like him. It would be nice to know what he is and how he came to be... though i don't really call him something like anomaly simply because... i just feel it's kinda objectifying.. i don't know how to explain it better... he said he also went by umbra i think so... i have started calling him that... feels a bit better honestly"

"I see. I suppose I will start referring to him as Umbra as well."
There's a map not too far away.

(01-20-2016, 02:40 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Well im what is known as a Dokitarian a specie similar to the Avians however this isnt my usual apperence and i cant really explain it right now" She said softly stratching the back of her head.
"im only really here on an Arrand for my brother im not really sure what he wants me to get but knowing him its for his project he is working on which has something to do with building some sort of AI and is needing some crystal thing" tourmaline pauses for a little

"Interesting."

"Syntax sir may i ask a Question about you and your kind? As im alittle curious myself"

(01-20-2016, 07:48 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Syntax sir may i ask a Question about you and your kind? As im alittle curious myself"

"Of course. What is your question?"

"Well anything really like for example are you run or in other words whats your method of powering yourselfves and stuff like that" Tourmaline looks and sound alittle nervous as she is asking as she feels like she is coming off either rude or inappropriate

(01-20-2016, 09:55 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Well anything really like for example are you run or in other words whats your method of powering yourselfves and stuff like that" Tourmaline looks and sound alittle nervous as she is asking as she feels like she is coming off either rude or inappropriate

"We are powered by high-capacity rechargeable power cells that hold an amount of charge comparable to the energy levels of a living being. In other words, we can function without charging as long as a human can function without sleep, if not longer. The higher energy power units are usually reserved for spaceships and other large machines."

"Oh sweet! oh and one more tiny question how do you do that coloured text thingy?" she giggled

(01-20-2016, 10:17 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Oh sweet! oh and one more tiny question how do you do that coloured text thingy?" she giggled

Syntax seems confused.
"...Sorry?"

// OOC RESPONSE TIME
// We use colors and fonts here to differentiate between our own characters and other characters. For example, I have to use different colors so people don't mix up Umbra, Anomaly-Umbra, Syntax, and Jerry.
// Characters don't usually reference text color unless they're intentionally breaking the fourth wall.
// You can open up the color grid by clicking on the button that looks like a tiny color grid. The font size button is to the left of it, and on the left of that is the font button.

//hehe tourmaline is like that sometimes which is something that confused the hell out of others something that she would definatly say if the situation called for it is "NO NO YOU CANT DO THAT HERE! its a pg-13 thread"

//and i see i will keep that in mind if i do end up bringing either Midnight or jadite into the rp someday

"Oh... umm never mind. i'm just playing about. I ummm kinda get like that sometimes when im around folks i like " tourmaline giggles before finding somewhere to sit for a little while
"h-hey Corosar have you found where the hospital is yet?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 10:33 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //hehe tourmaline is like that sometimes which is something that confused the hell out of others something that she would definatly say if the situation called for it is "NO NO YOU CANT DO THAT HERE! its a pg-13 thread"

((Tsyesia would have a field day with someone else who can break the fourth wall. Too bad she will probably never actually show up in the RP for any significant amount of time, if at all.))

//hehe i see x3 in my game tourmaline is well the most unboss like boss like when she fights you she is just wearing her PJs but to be honast PJs to her is regular clothing as she practicly lives in the dream realm after all x3

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 01-21-2016

(01-20-2016, 02:40 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote:
Quote:"Nice to meet you as well. Might I ask what, exactly, you are?"

"Well im what is known as a Dokitarian a specie similar to the Avians however this isnt my usual apperence and i cant really explain it right now" She said softly stratching the back of her head.

"And Corosar Ummm may i ask do you have your own pack?" She asked whilst looking at the avali in a curious but friendly manner
"I... use to... i have outlived my pack already.. and most likely would outlive another pack i form... believe me... i miss the feeling of belonging. having a pack felt amazing to me. b.. but i will look to form another pack soon.. i hope."

She let out a soft sigh remembering something from long before.
(01-20-2016, 05:23 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 06:07 AM)Corosar Wrote: "I personally hope they find others like him. It would be nice to know what he is and how he came to be... though i don't really call him something like anomaly simply because... i just feel it's kinda objectifying.. i don't know how to explain it better... he said he also went by umbra i think so... i have started calling him that... feels a bit better honestly"

"I see. I suppose I will start referring to him as Umbra as well."
There's a map not too far away.

(01-20-2016, 02:40 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: "Well im what is known as a Dokitarian a specie similar to the Avians however this isnt my usual apperence and i cant really explain it right now" She said softly stratching the back of her head.

"Interesting."
"it just feels better to me honestly. Like he is a person. i am not sure if he wants to be called umbra or The anomaly so i would say to leave that up to him if you ever meet him."

she walked over to the map trying to look it over squinting as she tried to read the map.
(01-20-2016, 10:33 PM)Midnight_Moonglow Wrote: //hehe tourmaline is like that sometimes which is something that confused the hell out of others something that she would definatly say if the situation called for it is "NO NO YOU CANT DO THAT HERE! its a pg-13 thread"

//and i see i will keep that in mind if i do end up bringing either Midnight or jadite into the rp someday

"Oh... umm never mind. i'm just playing about. I ummm kinda get like that sometimes when im around folks i like " tourmaline giggles before finding somewhere to sit for a little while
"h-hey Corosar have you found where the hospital is yet?"

"I.. can't really tell.... its rather hard to read these letters. does this shift to something that avali can read... without a neural interface?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-21-2016

((I'm doing it! I'm making it happen! I'm joining the RP.))

Eden, in a general market area...
*A hefty, broad-shouldered, and muscular man with tanned skin jogs up to a small shop which is dwarfed by all the others around it. His hair is silver and naturally points back in a widow's peak, and his eyes are dull brown. His face is covered in white stubble, and he is wearing a pair of oval, rimless glasses. A worn-out grey hoodie adorns his body, along with black sweatpants and steel-toed boots. Bizarrely, along with his seemingly-practical clothing, he also has on a heavy, chain-fastened, high collared pristine black cloak.*
ELIJAH! I'M IN NEED OF- WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?
*A tall, muscular young man with skin the colour of wheat peeks out from behind a door in the back of the shop. His bright blond, straight and neat hair dangles down around his waist, but the top remains styled upward. He raises his somewhat bushy eyebrows. His eyes are bold and confident, and his irises a bright crimson. His nose is angular and strong,  and his ears are long and pointed, almost vertical. He has a small scar across the left side of his lips, and he has multiple piercings in his right ear, fitted with small silver hoop earrings. As he walks up the the counter, a necklace made of some sort of teeth and a larger beaded necklace dangle around his neck. He doesn't have a shirt on, but does wear an open black leather jacket, fingerless leather gloves, and tight black jeans, along with far more belts than one needs, and camouflage hiking boots with no socks to top it off.*
Hmm? What, that thing? *The man gestures to an embossed metal tablet hanging on the wall*
*The metal tablet's engravings are as follows:
╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫╠╠─╞╝╘╤╣╞╥─╩╫╞─╧╔╣╙╘─╕╣╘╤╝╗╘─╘╣╟╧─╣╘─╕╝╗╠╨─╘╫╡╧─╫╠╠─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╘╝─╩╫╠╩╗╠╫╘╧─╤╝╕─╠╝╞╥─╫╠╠─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╕╝╗╠╨─╪╧─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╦╣╞╣╘╧─╪╗╘─╣╞╦╣╞╣╘╧─╕╤╧╞─╘╣╟╧─╕╣╠╠─╧╞╨─╣╙─╕╤╧╞─╘╣╟╧─╨╣╨─╪╧╥╣╞─╣╘─╣╙─╣╟╜╝╙╙╣╪╠╧─╘╝─╩╫╠╩╗╠╫╘╧─╤╝╕─╟╫╞╓─╠╝╝╜╙─╘╤╧╚╧─╤╫╖╧─╪╧╧╞─╧╖╧╚╓─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╘╤╧─╦╣╚╙╘─╘╣╟╧─╫╞╨─╘╤╧─╠╫╙╘─╘╣╟╧─╧╖╧╚╓─╣╘╧╚╫╘╣╝╞─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╠╝╝╜─╝╞╧─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╝╞╧─╘╤╧─╙╟╫╠╠╧╙╘─╗╞╣╘─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╝╞╧─╧╖╧╚╓╘╤╣╞╥─╣╞╩╠╗╨╣╞╥─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╩╝╟╜╝╙╧╨─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╘╤╧─╝╞╧─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╩╝╟╜╝╙╧╨─╝╦─╝╞╧─╘╣╟╧─╘╤╧─╣╞╜╗╘─╫╞╨─╝╗╘╜╗╘─╪╝╘╤─╧╔╣╙╘─╤╝╕╧╖╧╚─╝╞╧─╪╧╩╝╟╧╙─╝╞╧─╪╗╘─╚╧╟╫╣╞╙─╝╞╧─╝╞╧─╣╙─╣╘╙╧╠╦─╩╝╟╜╝╙╧╨─╝╦─╝╞╧─╙╣╞╩╧─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╝╞╧─╫╠╠─╘╤╫╘─╧╔╣╙╘╙─╣╙─╝╞╧─╝╞╧─╣╙─╞╝╘─╫╠╠─╫╙─╝╞╧─╣╙─╘╤╧─╙╟╫╠╠╧╙╘─╗╞╣╘─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╕╤╧╞─╘╣╟╧─╧╞╨╙─╝╞╧─╕╣╠╠─╪╧─╫╘─╘╤╧─╟╫╔╣╟╗╟─╫╙─╝╞╧─╣╙─╩╝╟╜╝╙╧╨─╝╦─╝╞╧─╘╤╧─╟╫╔╣╟╗╟─╕╣╠╠─╪╧─╧╔╩╧╧╨╧╨─╘╣╟╧─╕╣╠╠─╩╝╠╠╫╜╙╧─╫╞╨─╝╖╧╚╦╠╝╕─╣╞╘╝─╞╧╥╫╘╣╖╧─╗╞╘╣╟╧─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫╠╠─╫╞╨─╗╞╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╞╝╞╧─╣╞─╗╞╘╣╟╧─╫╠╠─╘╤╫╘─╩╫╞╞╝╘─╧╔╣╙╘─╨╝╧╙─╧╔╣╙╘─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫╠╠─╣╞╩╠╗╨╣╞╥─╣╘╙╧╠╦─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╝╞╧─╪╗╘─╟╝╚╧─╘╤╫╞─╝╞╧─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫─╜╫╚╫╨╝╔─╫╞╨─╩╫╞╞╝╘─╧╔╣╙╘─╘╣╟╧─╩╫╟╧─╣╞╘╝─╪╧╣╞╥─╨╗╚╣╞╥─╗╞╘╣╟╧─╫╙─╣╘─╕╣╠╠─╫╞╨─╫╠╕╫╓╙─╤╫╙─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫╠╠─╘╤╫╘─╩╫╞─╧╔╣╙╘─╗╞╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫╠╠─╘╤╫╘─╩╫╞╞╝╘─╧╔╣╙╘─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╩╚╧╫╘╧╨─╦╚╝╟─╗╞╘╣╟╧─╫╙─╣╘─╨╝╧╙─╞╝╘─╧╔╣╙╘─╘╣╟╧─╣╙─╫╠╠─╫╞╨─╙╝─╫╠╠─╨╝╧╙─╞╝╘─╧╔╣╙╘─╚╧╫╠╣╘╓─╣╙─╫─╦╣╩╘╣╝╞─╪╗╣╠╘─╪╓─╣╘╙╧╠╦─╝╞╧─╣╙─╟╝╚╧─╫╞╨─╠╧╙╙─╘╤╫╞─╣╘╙╧╠╦─╫╠╠─╧╔╣╙╘╙─╪╧╩╫╗╙╧─╝╦─╘╣╟╧─╪╗╘─╘╣╟╧─╨╝╧╙─╞╝╘─╧╔╣╙╘─╫╠╠─╣╙─╞╝╘╤╣╞╥─╫╠╠─╣╙─╒╧╚╝*
YES.
I believe it was in with a bunch of junk a couple traders brought in. Looks like some sort of circuit. Why, are you interested?
THAT IS NO CIRCUIT. THAT'S THE FIRST REVELAT-...
ACTUALLY NEVER MIND. BUT YES I'M DEFINITELY INTERESTED. I'VE SEEN THAT BEFORE AND IT IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT. NOT TO ME. BUT I STILL WANT IT. HOW MUCH?

Well, it is just a hunk of scrap metal to me, and you are pretty much one of our only customers, so just take it.
*The large man is handed the piece of metal which he shoves into his pocket.* MUCH OBLIGED. *He furrows his brow.* AND IF YOU REMEMBER WHO GAVE IT TO YOU...
You will be the first to know, of course.
THANK YOU. TELL ZEKE HI.
*He walks off rapidly in the opposite direction he came*
Weren't you in dire need of something?
...Odd. *He turns his head back toward the door* Hey Zeke, Scyn says hi!

*A muffled voice responds with something passive-agressive*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-21-2016

*the pale Terran strides out of the bakery with a few dozen rolls nearly Packaged and heads off towards the market to browse for items of interest*
"I wounder if someone at the market is selling arcane artifacs.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 02:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pale Terran strides out of the bakery with a few dozen rolls neatly packaged, and heads off towards the market to browse for items of interest*
"I wonder if someone at the market is selling arcane artifacts?"

((Judging by the proximity to my post, I'm going to assume this was directed as an attempt to start RPing with me. I probably should have made it clearer that the shop in my post does not sell any arcane artifacts, but mostly scrap and mechanical junk. I also can't really do anything with this, even if that was the intention, because nobody would hear someone talking to themselves in the middle of a market, much less respond from their store probably over 50 feet away...))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 01:22 AM)Corosar Wrote: "it just feels better to me honestly. Like he is a person. i am not sure if he wants to be called umbra or The anomaly so i would say to leave that up to him if you ever meet him."

she walked over to the map trying to look it over squinting as she tried to read the map.

"I.. can't really tell.... its rather hard to read these letters. does this shift to something that avali can read... without a neural interface?"

"I only called him the Anomaly because that is his classification: spatial anomaly."

"Do you... Need help reading that map?"

(01-21-2016, 02:45 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I'm doing it! I'm making it happen! I'm joining the RP.))

// WHOOOOOOT

(01-21-2016, 02:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pale Terran strides out of the bakery with a few dozen rolls nearly Packaged and heads off towards the market to browse for items of interest*

// That's... Oddly specific.
// What Shaad just did is up on the space station, too.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 03:15 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 01:22 AM)Corosar Wrote: "it just feels better to me honestly. Like he is a person. i am not sure if he wants to be called umbra or The anomaly so i would say to leave that up to him if you ever meet him."

"I only called him the Anomaly because that is his classification: spatial anomaly."

"Do you... Need help reading that map?"

(01-21-2016, 02:45 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I'm doing it! I'm making it happen! I'm joining the RP.))

// WHOOOOOOT

(01-21-2016, 02:59 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pale Terran strides out of the bakery with a few dozen rolls nearly Packaged and heads off towards the market to browse for items of interest*

// That's... Oddly specific.
// What Shaad just did is up on the space station, too.
//the markets on nexus and more like thaumic artifacts.
//not related to rp, since the glitch are computer based is it possible for them to get viruses? How would they be transmitted if so?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 01-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 03:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //not related to rp, since the glitch are computer based is it possible for them to get viruses? How would they be transmitted if so?

// They're not (usually) connected to the internet, so e-mailing them won't work. The hacker would have to somehow gain direct access to the computer within.
// ...And by "somehow," I mean "split their case open and manually insert the virus."

Quote:not related to rp

// It better not be ಠ_ಠ
// Unless you were actually going to make a Glitch character that got hacked.
// That'd be cool.