Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 11:55 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 06:31 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: those still wouldnt stood well against HE frag/HESH also dont the scorpion have the ammo basket/store kinda on the turret area? I thought the design atleast for the turret is kinda like the AMX-13's  also the canister shot might have an explosive element in the shell so it's actually more of a HE frag than canister.....
Considering the single man crew and engine are both in the front I don't know what else they would have in the back hull save for an ammo bin.

I mean like near the gun? instead of a basket or a carousel on the hull
also speaking of ridiculous designs
[Image: P1050223.JPG]
I mean like the overlord had two and both are pretty well spaced but this

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 07-20-2016

[Image: bad.jpg]
I've found diabetes

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - roguephoenix64 - 07-20-2016

http://imgur.com/gallery/0fV4ZGc
http://imgur.com/gallery/O67wX
http://imgur.com/gallery/TD6p1sD

(07-20-2016, 09:09 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Okay so I literally just found out that the Type A (North American) Electrical Socket isn't the worldwide standard. This is mind-boggling news.
Like holy crap how did I not know this - I mean, asides from the fact that I've never left Canada.

[Image: united-kingdom-socketfit.jpg]
The European ones look freaking industrial. I love the fancy Swiss one although it's a little odd. Denmark's looks like it's staring into my soul happily. I have no idea what Israel's is even doing. Hexagonal plugs in a triangular pattern? Apparently they're the only place in the world that uses that one. Go figure. And I'm surprised Japan, in all its technological glory, doesn't primarily use grounded sockets. Seems like kind of a bad idea.

This also means my electrical socket emote isn't universal! Drat!
['.']

On an unrelated note, I finally figured out what fonts the website uses.
The default post font is Source Sans Pro, which is not in the list of fonts. It functions fine when used in posts. I used to think it was Arial.
The default editor font is Tahoma, which is not in the list of fonts. It functions fine when used in posts. I used to think it was Arial.
The default editor source mode font is Lucida Grande, which is not in the list of fonts. It does not work when used in posts, instead appearing as Times New Roman for some reason. I used to think (but now realize that was stupid) it was Courier New.

I hate to break it to you, but that is not the Australian (nor, to the best of my knowledge, Chinese) power point.
Which of course makes me doubt the legitimacy of the others. Although Switzerland's does look cool.

(07-20-2016, 10:33 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Apparently: TERRARIA 1.3.2 TOMORROW.
That was sudden. Unfortunately the desert content is being shoved back to 1.3.3 or something, but alas. I do wonder what this'll add asides from the new event thing.

Oh and daily reminder: STARBOUND 1.0 IN TWO DAYS.

And: MINECRAFT 1.10-- wait what do you mean that's already out are you seriously telling me Mojang pushed an update at a reasonable pace for the amount of content added?

Oh yay.
Which I means I have to find the character files for Nahaku. And try to get them to work. And spend literally hours sorting through inventory files looking for items from mods that I have to remove.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [Image: bad.jpg]
I've found diabetes
Dude that's not even that cute, it tries too hard and fails.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 07-20-2016

[Image: a124a600320eab8350c35c6ea1b5e516.jpg]
Rimworld is a wonderful little game, prison architect meets dwarf fortress.
For example here, you can see we have a bit of a boneyard going on over there, and lots of nonsense lying around, that's because out of 5 colonists 3 refuse to actually carry things, and so they just leave shit lying around, this led the meal prep room to get backed up with trash and caused hunted animal carcasses to just sit out there until they rotted rather than getting butchered. Another side effect of all these people not contributing properly is that Juli cooks 24/7, Adrian hunts 24/7, and Frey has gotten to be a hell of an electrician.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 03:20 PM)Surge Wrote: [Image: a124a600320eab8350c35c6ea1b5e516.jpg]
Shame key resellers decided to hit them.

(07-20-2016, 02:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 01:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: -cuteness overload-
I've found diabetes
Dude that's not even that cute, it tries too hard and fails.

(07-18-2016, 03:20 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [Image: 0c0.jpg]
how dare you, go stuff yourself full of sugar plums before observing cuteness

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 03:21 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 03:20 PM)Surge Wrote: [Image: a124a600320eab8350c35c6ea1b5e516.jpg]
Shame key resellers decided to hit them.
it's not something that specifically targeted rimworld, key resellers are an issue universally. rimworld has just had particular issues with them because it is an indie game.
The recent shutdown of Rimworld steam keys is also less about resellers and more about fraudsters abusing various loopholes in online transactions to effectively steal copies of the game, and the dev simply decided he was not equipped or prepared to fight that on any effective level, and so his only recourse is to simply shut it out as best he can.

*apparently there's a scout skin mod that replaces the scout model with....a braixen's*
wot?

important

[Image: 7c48e8801e357056278cdce8912c256e.png]
This is Spence. That is not Spence's bed, nor is this Spence's home. Though nobody is left to point that out. You see Spence arrived in this dreary little colony immediately in the wake of an exceptionally well armed gunman, and found everyone dead or dying. He carried the last survivor to one of the cabins where she bled out, and casually executed the prisoner they had been keeping when he went mad and broke out. Now Spence holds down the fort so to speak by himself, he harvests the crops that were growing, uses the stove they had built, eats the food they had stored away. Through Spence's fat ass the colony of Ludeon somehow limps on.

(07-20-2016, 03:40 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 02:19 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Dude that's not even that cute, it tries too hard and fails.

(07-18-2016, 03:20 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [Image: 0c0.jpg]
how dare you, go stuff yourself full of sugar plums before observing cuteness
Find stuff that's actually cute because of what it is not the kawaii or anime art style it's in.

[Image: 3abdc3d36e93e09dd66eec9ce6727781.jpg]
How about owlets?

(07-20-2016, 07:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 03:40 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: how dare you, go stuff yourself full of sugar plums before observing cuteness
[Image: Yzn2pkx.jpg]
FTFY

(07-20-2016, 07:21 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 07:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote: [Image: Yzn2pkx.jpg]
FTFY
Don't be such an asshole.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 07-20-2016

For example here, you can see we have a bit of a boneyard going on over there, and lots of nonsense lying around, that's because out of 5 colonists 3 refuse to actually carry things, and so they just leave shit lying around, this led the meal prep room to get backed up with trash and caused hunted animal carcasses to just sit out there until they rotted rather than getting butchered. Another side effect of all these people not contributing properly is that Juli cooks 24/7, Adrian hunts 24/7, and Frey has gotten to be a hell of an electrician.

Should I be concerned that I leave the the colonists that can't walk to starve?

(07-20-2016, 08:08 PM)achroma Wrote:

Some people would have eaten them.

(07-20-2016, 08:08 PM)achroma Wrote:

I'm sorry but if they can't contribute why are you giving them shit?

Just rid yourself of people who can't pull their own weight.

Usually because they can make a recovery if you have a doctor, and even stone age tribes can stick a peg leg on if they've been abruptly amputated.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 07-20-2016

>Terraria 1.3.2 Changelog
>Sort function now works on chests
>You can now choose the corruption type of new worlds once you've reached hardmode in one
THANK YOU OH GREAT RE-LOGIC FOR THINE GRACIOUS GIFTS.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:16 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 03:40 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: how dare you, go stuff yourself full of sugar plums before observing cuteness
Find stuff that's actually cute because of what it is not the kawaii or anime art style it's in.

[Image: 3abdc3d36e93e09dd66eec9ce6727781.jpg]
How about owlets?

Sorry, but your opinion on what constitutes cute is not any more right than Null's preference.  Do not complain about what others enjoy.  Because the moment you try to say your opinion is more right, you are wrong.

For example, my definition of cute would be putting that bird's head on a spike and showing it to you to see your reaction.  I obviously do not do this because it would be rude though.

It's quite simple really.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 07-21-2016

Stability of content has raised. Honestly, what the hell do we even do anymore?