Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 05:40 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 05:37 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: I'm not sure, I dont think they did in the new lore, kinda sad all the 6(7) races were unique are now just one similar race that's just reskinned

oh so they completely redid lore, that seems kind of silly but well nothing to be done there, only thing to do is mod the game and create something interesting. Unfortunately I can't mod ^^; At the very least i can come up with concepts and ideas >.< its one of the only things i'm good at.

dont give up yet, ryuu is currently reworking the avali mod and already made some awesome progress so far though it would take some time to have something like custom missions but it is possible

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 05:48 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 05:40 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: oh so they completely redid lore, that seems kind of silly but well nothing to be done there, only thing to do is mod the game and create something interesting. Unfortunately I can't mod ^^; At the very least i can come up with concepts and ideas >.< its one of the only things i'm good at.

dont give up yet, ryuu is currently reworking the avali mod and already made some awesome progress so far though it would take some time to have something like custom missions but it is possible

ryuu is epic like always by the sound of it. I was really dissapointed when i found out the Kirhos was discontinued cause i really enjoyed that race, it might of been what inspired me to create the Shavi though ^^;

i think i'll probably work more on concept art stuff for them in the morning before i have to do all the stuff i have to do. Like maybe i'll design a flag, and maybe come up with the two other plants and the ship pet. So many ideas of things i can come up with, even though its technically completely useless XD

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 05:56 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 05:48 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: dont give up yet, ryuu is currently reworking the avali mod and already made some awesome progress so far though it would take some time to have something like custom missions but it is possible

ryuu is epic like always by the sound of it. I was really dissapointed when i found out the Kirhos was discontinued cause i really enjoyed that race, it might of been what inspired me to create the Shavi though ^^;

i think i'll probably work more on concept art stuff for them in the morning before i have to do all the stuff i have to do. Like maybe i'll design a flag, and maybe come up with the two other plants and the ship pet. So many ideas of things i can come up with, even though its technically completely useless XD

Sentient beings learn, who knows maybe you could learn how to program codes and do sprites, it takes alot of tinkering but one can learn to do so.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 06:00 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 05:56 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: ryuu is epic like always by the sound of it. I was really dissapointed when i found out the Kirhos was discontinued cause i really enjoyed that race, it might of been what inspired me to create the Shavi though ^^;

Sentient beings learn, who knows maybe you could learn how to program codes and do sprites, it takes alot of tinkering but one can learn to do so.

well i can do sprites a little bit, but its really hard for me i'm not great at it and its been quite awhile. I'm also quite fickle and tend to abandon projects halfway through them, so i usually need someone to help keep me on track or else i lose interest and start working on something else. I tried learning code once before and it just made my head hurt more then usual ^^: I'm an idea person, i come up with ideas but can't implement them, but for some reason i tend to be good at finding people who can implement them ^^;

(09-22-2016, 06:04 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 06:00 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Sentient beings learn, who knows maybe you could learn how to program codes and do sprites, it takes alot of tinkering but one can learn to do so.

well i can do sprites a little bit, but its really hard for me i'm not great at it and its been quite awhile. I'm also quite fickle and tend to abandon projects halfway through them, so i usually need someone to help keep me on track or else i lose interest and start working on something else. I tried learning code once before and it just made my head hurt more then usual ^^: I'm an idea person, i come up with ideas but can't implement them, but for some reason i tend to be good at finding people who can implement them ^^;
kinda like a Shavi yourself, not calling you an airhead but they are kinda based on your personality. But still the coding isnt too hard the last time I lok at it(2 years ago) not sure how much has changed btull still you could still easily mix, match and reuse existing codes to create a simple mod.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 09-22-2016

Okay 3 pages of two people going back and forth...

Surge I couldn't find your reply in this mess again so...

Pretty sure actually that the Juggernaut just uses large bore tank cannons as yeah, naval is a whole different beast.

(09-22-2016, 09:43 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 06:04 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: well i can do sprites a little bit, but its really hard for me i'm not great at it and its been quite awhile. I'm also quite fickle and tend to abandon projects halfway through them, so i usually need someone to help keep me on track or else i lose interest and start working on something else. I tried learning code once before and it just made my head hurt more then usual ^^: I'm an idea person, i come up with ideas but can't implement them, but for some reason i tend to be good at finding people who can implement them ^^;
kinda like a Shavi yourself, not calling you an airhead but they are kinda based on your personality. But still the coding isnt too hard the last time I lok at it(2 years ago) not sure how much has changed btull still you could still easily mix, match and reuse existing codes to create a simple mod.

oh yeah the shavi are totally based on my airheadedness, so no worries. The coding problem isn't the main issue to be honest, its the pixel art needed to do it that is the main issue. Even though i can do pixel art, i'm no where near good enough or knowledgable enough with the starbound pixel system, to do it. Like i can barely do clothes that i have a reference to, and even that is me largely going over clothing that is pre-built. Plus i haven't done that in like 2-3 years. Back in the real early days of starbound ^^;

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 09-22-2016

Is odin around?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 09-22-2016

You rang?

Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 09-22-2016

Anyone remember the nosy gryphon that follows everyone and eats all the fish?

[Image: mmm_by_nexeron-dailsq7.png]

Totally the absolute opposite of a self repairing emotionless robot.

(09-22-2016, 05:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: You rang?
Yes I did take a look at the "nosy gryph"

I swear i did not just binge watch all of zombie go boom in one sitting. It was more like 2 sittings as i watched half of it then, took a long break (like a few months) then watched the other half and am now caught up. >.>

I felt like sharing my most recent All out art Piece >////<

[Image: soleil_miyu_2_sparkly_star_eyes_edition_...ahckgf.png]

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 09-23-2016

Good on Yahoo for finally getting around to letting everyone know there was the biggest email database leak of all time two whole years ago.
Seriously. Can't make this stuff up.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 01:38 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Good on Yahoo for finally getting around to letting everyone know there was the biggest email database leak of all time two whole years ago.

it seriously took them 2 years? XDDDD

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Ehksidian - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 01:38 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Good on Yahoo for finally getting around to letting everyone know there was the biggest email database leak of all time two whole years ago.

this is why i'm glad i don't use yahoo, and never have.
idk why, yahoo always seemed...fishy to me, somehow.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 01:54 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

this is why i'm glad i don't use yahoo, and never have.
idk why, yahoo always seemed...fishy to me, somehow.

i actually use yahoo, well for confirmation emails for sign ups but still, i can see how it can be considered fishy. Also its nice to see you Ehks.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - roguephoenix64 - 09-23-2016

Not that anyone necessarily cares, but I have re-emerged from my cocoon of lurking and reddit shitposts.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 09-23-2016

Are pictures broken for people?

i'm awake, really.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 05:08 PM)Silverduke1 Wrote: i'm awake, really.

it's nearly 1pm there when you posted this and 3pm there now