Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - roguephoenix64 - 10-15-2016

I feel dirty. I think I just watched an actual rape video.

That was horrifying.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 05:06 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 03:21 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???
???? ????????.

Edit: Aw. It doesn't work.

if this has something to do with emojis I'm going to degut you

Ever heard of the Deseret Alphabet?
[Image: smp_deseret.gif]
That's English. I was trying to see if it would show up here, but like many unicode things, on this forum when I post it just gets turned directly into question marks. You'd think that they'd just appear as "you don't have this character supported" boxes for anyone who doesn't have a compatible font, but no, apparently not. Instead the forum doesn't allow them to even be posted. Not sure why though.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 07:34 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 05:06 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: if this has something to do with emojis I'm going to degut you

Ever heard of the Deseret Alphabet?
That's English. I was trying to see if it would show up here, but like many unicode things, on this forum when I post it just gets turned directly into question marks. You'd think that they'd just appear as "you don't have this character supported" boxes for anyone who doesn't have a compatible font, but no, apparently not. Instead the forum doesn't allow them to even be posted. Not sure why though.

yeah, dont think ascii support those character either, unless it's a different font

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 08:04 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 07:34 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Ever heard of the Deseret Alphabet?

yeah, dont think ascii support those character either, unless it's a different font

They have seperate unicode designations, and function on any font that supports them. The one I have that does is Segoe UI.
That shouldn't be an issue, because if the font in question doesn't support them, they should just show up as boxes with a code in them.
Edit: And I already know the forum supports unicode, since stuff like հայերեն (Armenian) ไทย (Thai) and heck, even ᚛ᚑᚌᚆᚐᚋ᚜ (the Ogham alphabet) work.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 10-15-2016

? ? apparently these are bee in desert speak alphabet
Edit: yep it doenst work here but it's shown on wikipedia, we might have to update our unicode stuff

Quote:1.^ As of Unicode version 9.0
what was our version?

(10-15-2016, 08:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: ? ? apparently these are bee in desert speak alphabet
Edit: yep it doenst work here but it's shown on wikipedia, we might have to update our unicode stuff

Quote:1.^ As of Unicode version 9.0
what was our version?

I mean, it doesn't really matter. Not like any of us but me make use of random unicode characters much.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 10-15-2016

I might be a bit late. But for general conversation I much prefer forums, as they let you talk with people completely opposite your schedule of sleeep due to world position. Even if slowly. So they'll never be completely outdated, as personal messages and things like chats are messy and goddamned hard to decipher compared when there are 10+ folks in them. One to ten pages on a forum are nothing (Or ever reading fifty pages like in the past) compared to literally 120,000 messages on a public chat. Especially when it takes over an hour to re-load the information, or let alone if the chat auto-deletes prior text and messages.

If I want to talk to people I barely know I'll come here. Not to some chat that I'll nope out of right away because nobody on it is a personal friend yet and I have no personal investment in the conversation. Meaning anything I'd say would amount to attention pandering and meaningless sound effects usually. Besides, I make friends really slowly. In chats, I make no friends at all.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Comito - 10-15-2016

chameleos drop

[Image: FpXybFk.gif]

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 10-16-2016

This is frustrating. I keep reading that Firefox is supposed to peruse installed fonts and use one it finds that matches the criteria if it detects characters that aren't supported by the default font. I have a font for a set of characters I'm trying to get to show up, why the hell does Firefox still show them as code boxes?! I COULD set it as my default font for the browser but then it would, well, replace my default font with the latin characters from that font, and I'd like to keep using this font for those. Argh.

Edit: Disabling hardware acceleration in firefox apparently fixes it. Is it just me, or does hardware acceleration cause more problems than it solves? When it was on in Flash it used to cause my youtube videos to become blank green boxes.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 10-16-2016

[Image: XJWWH5F.jpg]
I was digging through my imgur gallery and found this.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:46 PM)Surge Wrote: -praise the bute-
Ahh, good old interbutism, the old nexus is such a fun and horrible place

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 07:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 05:46 PM)Surge Wrote: -praise the bute-
Ahh, good old interbutism, the old nexus is such a fun and horrible place

Ah, I rembere thoes time like was yesterday. When KC ran rampant with TF serums and Mutigen. Also ITEM 17

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 09:37 PM)achroma Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 07:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Ahh, good old interbutism, the old nexus is such a fun and horrible place

Ah, I rembere thoes time like was yesterday. When KC ran rampant with TF serums and Mutigen. Also ITEM 17
TF roulette

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Comito - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 07:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Ahh, good old interbutism, the old nexus is such a fun and horrible place

I think you mean [Image: Zuh4d7k.gif].

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 10:16 PM)Comito Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 09:37 PM)achroma Wrote: Ah, I rembere thoes time like was yesterday. When KC ran rampant with TF serums and Mutigen. Also ITEM 17

You've doomed us all! You spoke the Item that shouldn't have been spoken!

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 10-17-2016

Don't you me-
(10-16-2016, 10:16 PM)Comito Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 09:37 PM)achroma Wrote: Ah, I rembere thoes time like was yesterday. When KC ran rampant with TF serums and Mutigen. Also ITEM 17

Oh.

[Image: pLqOofr.gif]
He asks if you wanna know how he got these scars.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Comito - 10-17-2016

Gregor Ironback's last words: "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Final Moments: https://en.shindanmaker.com/chart/268364-3c049d3b64cc751ae3c38aabba86e5ba8d8745ff
https://en.shindanmaker.com/268364

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 10-17-2016

whats this about TF serums?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 03:26 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: whats this about TF serums?
Do not even start.

The Old Nexus Archives were bad times for all.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 10-17-2016

(10-17-2016, 04:43 AM)SilverOtter Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 03:26 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: whats this about TF serums?
Do not even start.

The Old Nexus Archives were bad times for all.

They were somewhat embarrassing, but otherwise fun.