Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 10-20-2016

(10-19-2016, 08:38 PM)Tanis Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 04:22 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: huh, that sounds like a good deal, cant wait to migrate to canada sometime after this place has gone complete hell hole, it's a drea came-

:Trudeau being Trudeau:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvSf1yhR_xo
oh........oh no...........

Oh yes.

And where stuck with this pompous, holier than thou, celebrity worshiped, naive activist playing at politician, for another 3 years.

Trudeau is remarkably adept at maintaining his public image, but he's proving to be more SJW activist than actual politician,  and the mask slips a little every now and then, allowing the spoiled brat within to shine through like a steaming pile of radioactive waste.

I find it amusing that thus far, every time i have voiced my dissatisfaction with Trudeau, i've always been condescendingly lectured by people in other country's on what my opinion should be about my own country's leader (for the record, i voted against him).

Oh boy.
I have no idea how you've got it in your head that he's a SJW just because he seems to, y'know, actually care about people [insert monotone gasp]. I also can't tell how that's a bad thing. Holier than thou? Haven't seen this aspect before. In fact, he seems to have been a great sport so far... Only a matter of time before the job turns him into a jaded cynic though. Celebrity worshipped?... Okay, yeah probably. I mean look at his hair!

But it doesn't matter in the end anyway, since as is the norm, he will get next to nothing done because politics and bureaucracy, and then people will complain that he didn't give them everything they wanted. Because our whole political system is a deteriorating mess and the people that most think are in charge actually have very little power when compared to the senate - useless relics from the past that should have been removed from the political system ages ago.

He was the best option in the election and that's coming from someone who was previously very fond of the NDP.
So yeah, let's leave it at that, okay?
LET'S NOT DO POLITICS.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Tanis - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 01:03 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Oh boy.
I have no idea how you've got it in your head that he's a SJW just because he seems to, y'know, actually care about people [insert monotone gasp]. I also can't tell how that's a bad thing. Holier than thou? Haven't seen this aspect before. In fact, he seems to have been a great sport so far... Only a matter of time before the job turns him into a jaded cynic though. Celebrity worshipped?... Okay, yeah probably. I mean look at his hair!

But it doesn't matter in the end anyway, since as is the norm, he will get next to nothing done because politics and bureaucracy, and then people will complain that he didn't give them everything they wanted. Because our whole political system is a deteriorating mess and the people that most think are in charge actually have very little power when compared to the senate - useless relics from the past that should have been removed from the political system ages ago.

He was the best option in the election and that's coming from someone who was previously very fond of the NDP.
So yeah, let's leave it at that, okay?
LET'S NOT DO POLITICS.

If you had simply replied with that last line on its own, i would have had no problem with shutting up and dropping the matter, but you couldn't resist first lecturing me about why i'm not allowed to have my own opinion about Trudeau.

Fine, let us agree to disagree.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 10-20-2016

Politics is bad news, especially these days.

People have forgotten how to compromise, and how to respectfully disagree with one another without lingering hard feelings.

If you two were a bit older I'd say lets have another round and talk about something silly, or bizarre.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 10-20-2016

dont do hacks kids

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 02:24 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: If you two were a bit older I'd say lets have another round and talk about something silly, or bizarre.

Come see me in three weeks and you've got yourself a deal.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 10-20-2016

The safe word is Banana.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 03:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The safe word is Banana.
And so begins the slow spiral once again into the risqué.

Whelp, time to prepare by finding questionable furry images to post.

Hm. Isn't it usually ғ᷃ʜ͈̅͝т͔α̫̭͒ɢ̨̣̋ͮ́ɴ?

(10-20-2016, 03:43 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: And so begins the slow spiral once again into the risqué.
Whelp, time to prepare by finding questionable furry images to post.
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Most likely sooner.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Ehksidian - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 04:06 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
Hm. Isn't it usually ғ᷃ʜ͈̅͝т͔α̫̭͒ɢ̨̣̋ͮ́ɴ?

ia ia.

(10-20-2016, 04:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 04:06 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Hm. Isn't it usually ғ᷃ʜ͈̅͝т͔α̫̭͒ɢ̨̣̋ͮ́ɴ?

ia ia.

*was going to post pictures of the Vocalid IA as a bad pun but all the images I could find are BLOODY HUGE*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 10-20-2016

can I ask what just happened? what is this safe word

(10-20-2016, 04:31 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: can I ask what just happened? what is this safe word

Nothing happened, which is kind of a letdown. There was a buildup to nothing.
I mean not that I particularily want people posting lewd things, but still.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 10-20-2016

i did a drawing .////.

[Image: soleil_miyu_chibi_sketch_sharp_tail_1_by...alpatm.png]

(10-20-2016, 05:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 04:31 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: can I ask what just happened? what is this safe word

Nothing happened, which is kind of a letdown. There was a buildup to nothing.

Is lewd things(only very light suggestion tho) allowed here? This place is pretty empty anyway and this place isnt filled with <17s anyway unlike triage.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 06:06 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 05:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Nothing happened, which is kind of a letdown. There was a buildup to nothing.

Is lewd things(only very light suggestion tho) allowed here? This place is pretty empty anyway and this place isnt filled with <17s anyway unlike triage.

XDDD we posted at the same time

(10-20-2016, 06:06 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: i did a drawing .////.

-nice draw-

Experimenting with light pose I see? Good work, not bad on paper too.

(10-20-2016, 06:09 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:06 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Is lewd things(only very light suggestion tho) allowed here? This place is pretty empty anyway and this place isnt filled with <17s anyway unlike triage.

XDDD we posted at the same time

Really? Wait how did you see exact time stamps instead of the usualy duration(1hr ago those stuffs)?
Atleast the server didnt implode or anything

(10-20-2016, 06:09 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:06 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: i did a drawing .////.

-nice draw-

Experimenting with light pose I see? Good work, not bad on paper too.

(10-20-2016, 06:09 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: XDDD we posted at the same time

Really? Wait how did you see exact time stamps instead of the usualy duration(1hr ago those stuffs)?

thanks i was originally just doodling in an attempt to draw the style of paper mario, but ended up going somewhere completely different, i actually really like the pic so i may color it.

I knew we posted at the same time because i posted and your message was after mine in the forums when it loaded the page so i could see my new post

(10-20-2016, 06:37 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:09 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Experimenting with light pose I see? Good work, not bad on paper too.

thanks i was originally just doodling in an attempt to draw the style of paper mario, but ended up going somewhere completely different, i actually really like the pic so i may color it.

I knew we posted at the same time because i posted and your message was after mine in the forums when it loaded the page so i could see my new post

Ah that make sense, and yeah paper mario styled a bit more simple and not exactly chibii but big head? But still it look good on its own way

(10-20-2016, 06:47 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:37 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote: thanks i was originally just doodling in an attempt to draw the style of paper mario, but ended up going somewhere completely different, i actually really like the pic so i may color it.

Ah that make sense, and yeah paper mario styled a bit more simple and not exactly chibii but big head? But still it look good on its own way

the head is about average for my drawings so not really even chibi ^^;

(10-20-2016, 06:50 AM)Silverduke1 Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 06:47 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Ah that make sense, and yeah paper mario styled a bit more simple and not exactly chibii but big head? But still it look good on its own way

the head is about average for my drawings so not really even chibi ^^;

I meant paper mario's art style, still your usual style is kinda chibi, but looks cute