Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 06:00 AM)Surge Wrote: [Image: 0B2HCOQ.gif]
external_screaming.gif

oh hey, it's potoobrigham
*continues screaming like an air raid siren*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Comito - 11-09-2016

I HEARD THERE WAS A FIRE AND I CAME AS QUICKLY AS I COULD

*comes in dual-wielding fire extinguishers with which he sprays everyone and everything within reach*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 11-09-2016

*continues screaming*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Silverduke1 - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 05:58 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: *continuous mechanian screaming for the next 4 years*
*stops for a while on 2018 for it's own country's election, it's rigged*

*coughs* if the country survives 4 years of trump and doesn't  fall apart or devolve into war

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Tanis - 11-09-2016

Part of me wants to scream, another part of me wants to cry... but mostly i feel like laughing maniacally right now, because i am rapidly running out of f**ks to give.

(11-09-2016, 07:02 AM)Tanis Wrote: Part of me wants to scream, another part of me wants to cry... but mostly i feel like laughing maniacally right now, because i am rapidly running out of f**ks to give.
*shot itself in the head*
*keeps bouncing 9mm shots*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 06:00 AM)Surge Wrote: [Image: 0B2HCOQ.gif]
external_screaming.gif

[Image: oQ2yUwA.gif]
heavy_breathing.gif

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 11-09-2016

Backup Plan A: Trial against Trump. It'll taste like irony.

Backup Plan B: Trump has an accident. It'll taste like cerebral fluid.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Tanis - 11-09-2016

shit...

Cue the laughter, i am so f**king done with this shit

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Dipdoo - 11-09-2016

The end has come, repent!

*shoves its head into a 105mm rifled gun*
good bye cruel world

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 11-09-2016

I'm less surprised than I thought I would be when this was inevitably the outcome.

There are 3 possibilities:
-He is considered a joke after alienating his own party, and gets nothing done due to opposition.
-He somehow manages to actually make an improvement. Unlikely as all getout, but hey.
-He turns out to be incompotent and does badly.
-Nothing changes, surprising both everyone and nobody at once.
-He is a raving lunatic and everything goes mad. Despite the memes, I put this as less likely than him actually improving things.

I hate Trump with a passion, but make the best of a bad situation; wait and see before deciding if the america (or the world) is doomed.
He doesn't even officially enter office until January, and by then things might have smoothed out somewhat and we might finally have an actual idea of what the duck his plans are. Because he hasn't really given any details. So he's a wild card. Why bother trying to determine how his run will turn out - it could go in any possible direction.

I have to admit his speech right after it was announced was surprisingly un-Trumpish, which gives me hope that he'll be reigned in. He actually doesn't seem to want conflict, internally or externally. While it might be a farce, it's something.

(11-09-2016, 08:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: I'm less surprised than I thought I would be when this was inevitably the outcome.

-He is considered a joke after alienating his own party, and gets nothing done due to opposition.
-He somehow manages to actually make an improvement. Unlikely as all getout, but hey.
-He is a raving lunatic and everything goes mad. Despite the memes, I put this as less likely than him actually improving things.

I hate Trump with a passion, but make the best of a bad situation; wait and see before deciding if the america (or the world) is doomed.
He doesn't even officially enter office until January, and by then things might have smoothed out somewhat and we might finally have an actual idea of what the duck his plans are. Because he hasn't really given any details. So he's a wild card. Why bother trying to determine how his run will turn out - it could go in any possible direction.

I have to admit his speech right after it was announced was surprisingly un-Trumpish, which gives me hope that he'll be reigned in. He actually doesn't seem to want conflict, internally or externally. While it might be a farce, it's something.

You listed 5 possibilities... but nitpicking aside.

Trump has won the election; how civil he manages to keep himself during his victory lap means nothing.

Skip to 4:42 and pay attention:

The hospital where i was born is named for a cenotaph that sits in a place of prominence before its main entrance, like many Canadian war memorials, it is inscribed with a message that is in equal measures a promise to the fallen, and a warning to future generations "Lest We Forget"; in that context it means something very particular, but it also speaks to a broader truth: "Those who fail to remember history, are doomed to repeat it".

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 11-09-2016

This is not the outcome I was expecting at all.

I fully expected tight margins all night, then Hillary pulling ahead last minute on legit votes after having rigged early votes to keep her close to Trump.

All the rednecks descended from the hills to vote, and they have had more than enough of the modern SJW attitude, so they voted for the candidate most like themselves.

A miracle has happened. Now we have to defend it, because in the coming days there will be scandals revealed all over the place as people try to change things to their favor.

But the way I see it, Trump knows how to run a business. He'll fix the government so that it actually runs swiftly and efficiently, like a business should. His 2nd term or whoever is elected after him will actually be able to make changes and respond to the changing needs of the American people.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 09:20 AM)Tanis Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 08:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: I'm less surprised than I thought I would be when this was inevitably the outcome.

You listed 5 possibilities... but nitpicking aside.

Trump has won the election; how civil he manages to keep himself during his victory lap means nothing.

The hospital where i was born is named for a cenotaph that sits in a place of prominence before its main entrance, like many Canadian war memorials, it is inscribed with a message that is in equal measures a promise to the fallen, and a warning to future generations "Lest We Forget"; in that context it means something very particular, but it also speaks to a broader truth: "Those who fail to remember history, are doomed to repeat it".

So what I'm getting from this is that we are going to march out troops into Pola- I mean Mexico?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Helios - 11-09-2016

So this is what happend to America. That was unexpected. good thing Australia has some distance. I heard that nuclear fallout is kinda very deadly

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 11:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: But the way I see it, Trump knows how to run a business. He'll fix the government so that it actually runs swiftly and efficiently, like a business should. His 2nd term or whoever is elected after him will actually be able to make changes and respond to the changing needs of the American people.
Trump does not know how to run a business, he knows how to run investment scams. Slap his name on something, watch all the people invest in it, take all the royalties and run. The trial for that shit is apparently still up in the air besides all of the sexual abuse cases.

(11-09-2016, 11:13 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 09:20 AM)Tanis Wrote: You listed 5 possibilities... but nitpicking aside.

So what I'm getting from this is that we are going to march out troops into Pola- I mean Mexico?

Honestly wont be surprised if that happens, but not for a while yet; I'm more concerned about where else he might try to annex in a desperate attempt to prop up America's crumbling economy, once things get really bad.

So remember that thing about how more than a few Americans where talking about moving to Canada?

And many of us thought they where joking?

Apparently they weren't, I'm hearing now that last night the DIRC (Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship) had their systems overloaded by requests from US citizens.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 06:03 PM)Tanis Wrote: So remember that thing about how more than a few Americans where talking about moving to Canada?

And many of us thought they where joking?

Apparently they weren't, I'm hearing now that last night the DIRC (Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship) had their systems overloaded by requests from US citizens.

Not just Canada.

Canada's immigration website has been offline for hours due to request saturation.

European countries and Australia are also reporting huge surges in immigration information requests.

You know, it would be interesting to hear if Mexico is receiving them too. We might actually need the wall to stop the traitors who renounced their citizenship from returning.