Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 02-28-2017

Don't have to tell me twice, tah.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 02-28-2017

That's the kind of thing that makes me imagine somebody suddenly out of nowhere put a finger up and shout "I have an idea" immediately followed by their right eye pointing straight upward and the other pointing down diagonally to the left "this can't possibly be a bad idea" they say with a derpy mouth expression to add to the eyes.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 02-28-2017

You'd probably be right. It is Kirbopher and TheLivingTombstone after all.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 02-28-2017

(02-27-2017, 02:02 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: I'm open for doing stuff in RP, just let me know what needs to happen.

Been thinking about adding a second character actually, since we lost our usual troublemakers over time and now most days it is awful quiet.
Indeed that does seem to be the case

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 02-28-2017

I think the main thing with the rp being very silent right now because umbra and the others haven't wrapped up yet.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 03-01-2017

guys, I bring you
[Image: tumblr_olqzfxGpHC1rq7706o1_1280.jpg]
Slav Souls

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 03-01-2017

I can feel the meme emanating from that picture though I don't  know what meme

I am mainly here though  to mention that I can recognize so many people from avali nexus 1 from chuckle-fish  even vague ones, and how many of those people aren't here anymore ...
But it's still pretty cool.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-01-2017

Time passes, life carries on. Yeah?

I have a couple friends who about 6 months ago had to disappear for required military service. Have trouble talking to them anymore, been too long, and too much has changed.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 03-01-2017

Holy shit he's just casually holding a car hood.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-01-2017

hard to tell if that's edited in or not. Either way. Why is that the most notable thing?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 03-01-2017

I'm pretty sure those salvs are doing some drunken reenactment, so the hood is real, just the HUD is added on

I don't doubt it.  One of my friends I mentioned who sodded off to military service is Estonian, and he's been drunk on the voice comms before.  Drunks everywhere have a similarly simple mindset. This can include taking pride in whatever you are doing, no matter how stupid you acknowledge it to actually be. Because you are bored and you will have your goddamned fun one way or another (or occasionally die/end up in a hospital trying, or alternately end up 600$(?)in debt for smashing in peoples car windows)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 03-01-2017

Wait... what is a slav?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-02-2017

Someone from one of the slavic states.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 03-02-2017

Is it bad that I don't know which countries those are?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 01:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Is it bad that I don't know which countries those are?
Russia, Ukraine, Baltic states, etc. Eastern Europe.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 01:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Is it bad that I don't know which countries those are?

kossaks, russians, those who like vodka, those are slavs

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 03:25 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:

kossaks, russians, those who like vodka, those are slavs

Technically, despite the joke, many of em much prefer copious amounts of meat and fresh milk over vodka.  Vodka is for parties or relaxing in between work.  Some of them don't have jobs which means they hardly are working so vodka near all the time.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 03-02-2017

I wonder any slav out there got so drunk they loaded a gun/cannon with a vodka bottle

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-03-2017

I prefer working with people closely if i'm going to work with them at all, So if anybody did want to i'd need to go through things in personal messages, since I tend to prefer secrets being actual secrets, information having to be garnered by actually being around, etcetra. Even in RP people should have to learn information by paying attention and studying their surroundings, lest they be grasping for straws that aren't even there. Rope that won't hold. Leaving them caught in ignorance of their surroundings. A snare of wasted time.

The current arc will finally finish soon and then I may start. And I have plans.