Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Dtanotrew - 05-28-2017

I'm going to try and give this another go, since I completely bailed last time I was here and anxiety or something has been keeping me away. So hello everyone, it's your semi-lovable fluffbutt from the 1st layer of hell also known as Ohio, back again to spew his thoughts from a brain that's in a constant kerfuffle with itself. How's everyone doing?
Big Grin

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Sock of Retribution - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 04:47 AM)Dtanotrew Wrote: I'm going to try and give this another go, since I completely bailed last time I was here and anxiety or something has been keeping me away. So hello everyone, it's your semi-lovable fluffbutt from the 1st layer of hell also known as Ohio, back again to spew his thoughts from a brain that's in a constant kerfuffle with itself. How's everyone doing?
Big Grin

Hail as a fellow from said 1st layer of Hell aka Ohio!

I'm a 16-year-old fluffbutt who is here just to see if I can make some friends, and I also haven't been an avali fan nearly as long as pretty much any other active user here. I think that has a lot of people not caring one lick about me, too. :|

I'm good right now, but busy as of late and a bit angsty cuz I'm not sure if my parents are gonna let me use Discord or roleplay ever again after something that happened a few months ago. Still annoys me to be away from Cute Space Raptor Land, that lovable place. I also haven't been feeling too well physically as of late.

I'd like to get to know you better, sir, as you probably have some cool old-school 'vali fandom stories and contacts like a lot of the people here.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Dtanotrew - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 05:16 AM)Sock of Retribution Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 04:47 AM)Dtanotrew Wrote: I'm going to try and give this another go, since I completely bailed last time I was here and anxiety or something has been keeping me away. So hello everyone, it's your semi-lovable fluffbutt from the 1st layer of hell also known as Ohio, back again to spew his thoughts from a brain that's in a constant kerfuffle with itself. How's everyone doing?
Big Grin

Hail as a fellow from said 1st layer of Hell aka Ohio!

I'm a 16-year-old fluffbutt who is here just to see if I can make some friends, and I also haven't been an avali fan nearly as long as pretty much any other active user here. I think that has a lot of people not caring one lick about me, too. :|

I'm good right now, but busy as of late and a bit angsty cuz I'm not sure if my parents are gonna let me use Discord or roleplay ever again after something that happened a few months ago. Still annoys me to be away from Cute Space Raptor Land, that lovable place. I also haven't been feeling too well physically as of late.

I'd like to get to know you better, sir, as you probably have some cool old-school 'vali fandom stories and contacts like a lot of the people here.

Hello friend, nice to meet you! I wouldn't say that I have too many tales from the forums of long ago but I'd love to talk! ^u^

I'm glad to see these forums still going, even though it's slowed down quite a bit.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-28-2017

Big Grin

Welcome back I guess, more members are always welcome. I'm doing reasonably well, enjoying my weekend off with some mechwarrior.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Sock of Retribution - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 05:28 AM)Dtanotrew Wrote: Hello friend, nice to meet you! I wouldn't say that I have too many tales from the forums of long ago but I'd love to talk! ^u^

I'm glad to see these forums still going, even though it's slowed down quite a bit.
Well that's really entirely due to the fact that there is nothing to bring people here nor anything to keep them around. I've already made that point a few pages back, but nobody cares enough to do anything and as such it'll just stay this way I guess.

(05-28-2017, 06:12 AM)Surge Wrote: Welcome back I guess, more members are always welcome. I'm doing reasonably well, enjoying my weekend off with some mechwarrior.
I wish I could say the same, but formerly irresponsible teen is barred from PC games since mid February. I still remember the time I beat you alongside the Salty Euro Bug in DashFire's Discord events though. And nobody will know what I'm talking about.

How did those turn out, by the way? Or was your attention span too pitiful for that?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 05-28-2017

Hey there's a new person or somebody kinda new but welcome I'm Austin. I hope you enjoy your time here and all that jazz. Maybe join the rp if ya want.

(05-28-2017, 02:09 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote: [quote='Dtanotrew' pid='60355' dateline='1495949305']
Hello friend, nice to meet you! I wouldn't say that I have too many tales from the forums of long ago but I'd love to talk! ^u^

Well that's really entirely due to the fact that there is nothing to bring people here nor anything to keep them around. I've already made that point a few pages back, but nobody cares enough to do anything and as such it'll just stay this way I guess.
[/qoute]
Well I don't know if this applies to everybody but I just don't have the motivation to actually see it get done. It would be good but eh don't feel like it.

EDIT: I know I butchered the post I tried to fix it.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 02:09 PM)Sock of Retribution Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 05:28 AM)Dtanotrew Wrote: Hello friend, nice to meet you! I wouldn't say that I have too many tales from the forums of long ago but I'd love to talk! ^u^

(05-28-2017, 06:12 AM)Surge Wrote: Welcome back I guess, more members are always welcome. I'm doing reasonably well, enjoying my weekend off with some mechwarrior.
I wish I could say the same, but formerly irresponsible teen is barred from PC games since mid February. I still remember the time I beat you alongside the Salty Euro Bug in DashFire's Discord events though. And nobody will know what I'm talking about.

How did those turn out, by the way? Or was your attention span too pitiful for that?
I left completely because the events felt more like scripted scenes than actual game matches with restrictions, and because Dashfire is an insufferable fuckwit. He keeps picking these stupid pedantic hills to die on and only ever debates by resting his entire argument on his own self-assigned credibility.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-29-2017

oh hey, I forgot to kick down this place's door newly fixed too but I suppose there's no stopping me now
*DOOR KICK*
[Image: tumblr_oqo5tj9HXT1uflnsqo1_1280.png]
https://scn3-null.tumblr.com/post/161166130964/probably-my-last-planned-major-project-before-im
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63120154
I did a thing!

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-29-2017

I see null has found an art buddy

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-29-2017

kinda I guess?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 05-29-2017

The ship has set sail Again!
Null must be one hell of a sailer :3

nope, Null.exe has stopped working, atleast that was the best comment on that I've received so far so shipping currently

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 04:24 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: oh hey, I forgot to kick down this place's door newly fixed too but I suppose there's no stopping me now
*DOOR KICK*
[Image: tumblr_oqo5tj9HXT1uflnsqo1_1280.png]
https://scn3-null.tumblr.com/post/161166130964/probably-my-last-planned-major-project-before-im
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63120154
I did a thing!

This would actually be a pretty good ship conformation picture if it wasn't for your face.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Reks - 05-30-2017

Why not?

She's pretty cute.

Besides, the "bot" seems to really, really like us organics, so ready the tease weaponry and open fire.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 05-30-2017

Nah I'm gonna be nice.

Unless null says otherwise o-o (I have no idea what this emote means but I think it might be appropriate)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 02:24 AM)Reks Wrote: Why not?

She's pretty cute.

Besides, the "bot" seems to really, really like us organics, so ready the tease weaponry and open fire.

she is cute, yes = w=
but no teasing

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 03:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:

She's pretty cute.

she is cute, yes = w=
but no teasing

Not trying to tease you, but I'd date that umbreon she's cute and seems like a fun person. I'm not going to date the umbreon though even if I got the chance, but I would otherwise. (Yes I know this umbreon is a person no as long as this stays in the nexus I don't regret writing this even if it's a bit awkward to talk that way about a real person)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Reks - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Nah I'm gonna be nice.

Unless null says otherwise o-o (I have no idea what this emote means but I think it might be appropriate)
It's basically a face
(05-30-2017, 03:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:

She's pretty cute.

she is cute, yes = w=
but no teasing
Absolutely not, you more or less asked for it

Now be a good catbot, take her out on a date.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 07:11 AM)Reks Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Nah I'm gonna be nice.

It's basically a face

(05-30-2017, 03:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: she is cute, yes = w=
but no teasing

= ^=
I still need her permission first

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 08:24 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 07:11 AM)Reks Wrote: It's basically a face

= ^=
I still need her permission first

Good luck.  "It's not about the ones that say no, it's about the ones that say yes."