Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 06-06-2017

Have you considered using a emulator? A little while back, I found one that could do command and conquer a while back

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 06-07-2017

*several energy blade slkashes cut opened the door
[Image: tumblr_or5esx2EqR1s61fnro1_1280.png]
http://lightningfire1221.tumblr.com/post/161522888659/alright-heres-the-prize-for-the-third-giveaway
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 06-07-2017

AaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA to you too sir

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 06-07-2017

*looks at the remains of the door* at this rate we might as well not have a door.

Also that's an extremely cute picture and uh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa? Why?

P.S. Better hope Reks doesn't show up or the tease will be real. Or that's what I expect.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 06-07-2017

Currently in the partial process of moving to a new house.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-08-2017

[Image: e4e77227fe0e894edbdbabf67fb818f0.png]
[external screaming]

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 06-08-2017

doom theme screaming, okay not exactly the doom marine's armor but still that's what I chould think of for shark surge armor.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-08-2017

I can't figure out what to even do with this concept now that it's this far in except continue to tweak and polish it

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - comet1337 - 06-08-2017

had to go to the dentist due to agonizing tooth ache
how naive i was
said tooth had to be pulled
my definition of agony was redifined at that moment

also if we posting self made chicken scratches
[Image: EKVwoOS.png]
hoping to use this as a template for future character designs for vidya

Press F to pay respects

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Reks - 06-10-2017

So FFXIV has consumed my life.... And then I hit 50, got super frustrated cause I gotta wait even -longer- to reach the job I want, and just decided to take it easy until next Friday when the new expansion drops.

For the people who preordered it, anyway.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-10-2017

I should do a proper review of DiRT 4 but the short version for now is: it's a good game that isn't caught up in being a purist dream like many modern racers, it's just a fun video game that wants you to enjoy it.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 06-12-2017

I like having a picture of me in a link costume. It's great. I would've never known how awesome it is otherwise.

Thanks.

Also I'm bored good night.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 06-14-2017

Just so you know. I won't be able to be on here till saturday so sorry rp people if you do anything.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-14-2017

So my old phone finally gave up the ghost last night.
Today I was able to go out and get a brand new one at a reasonable deal, even after the monthly bill for the new carrier and the monthly payments for a flagship phone my family's mobile bill has gone down $20 because of me getting a new phone.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 06-15-2017

fixed carrier?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-15-2017

[Image: f3d82497c8d9a72539ad1d7cd5ef5e82.png]
Apparently I'm doing this again

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 06-16-2017

shark surge is more like a proper spess marine now

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-16-2017

That's just a mech though...

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 06-18-2017

Hi I'm back and with blaster master zero on my 3ds which is not related to why I was gone but I am loving that game right now. It's great.