Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 08-08-2017

ugh, the summer has just been a big blur to me. I feel like I've posted something up on DA/weasyl every week but it's been some four months since I started posted on either and I have maybe 6 posts total.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 02:25 AM)Surge Wrote: ugh, the summer has just been a big blur to me. I feel like I've posted something up on DA/weasyl every week but it's been some four months since I started posted on either and I have maybe 6 posts total.
My summer wasnt a blur more than it should be, I don't do much besides the occasional thing.

Also i didnt know you had a DA/whatever (though i dont really know what they are if DA isn't deviant art)

Oh and new profile shark surge pic, you didn't say anything Sad

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 08-08-2017

I go through avatars every month on discord, this was June's. I just wanted to get a more expressive one than the crop of my "ref".

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 08-08-2017

coolio sherk surge o 3o but weh, what is summer?[/sarcasm]

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 03:37 AM)Surge Wrote: I go through avatars every month on discord, this was June's. I just wanted to get a more expressive one than the crop of my "ref".
You already have 12 or more pics of shark surge? I don't have nearly that many, but then again its not like i have a way to get much art.

(08-08-2017, 01:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 03:37 AM)Surge Wrote: I go through avatars every month on discord, this was June's. I just wanted to get a more expressive one than the crop of my "ref".
You already have 12 or more pics of shark surge? I don't have nearly that many, but then again its not like i have a way to get much art.
No I only have 6 or so pieces, I just get a new one each month.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 08-09-2017

I'm on a discord server now, its pretty nice.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 08-09-2017

Discord is nice, though I think there's still appeal in the slower pace of forums. It's nice to be able to respond to something hours after it's posted.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 08-09-2017

(08-09-2017, 07:15 AM)Surge Wrote: Discord is nice, though I think there's still appeal in the slower pace of forums. It's nice to be able to respond to something hours after it's posted.
Thats why im here, i like forums and i like this one and particular.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 08-09-2017

con of discord tho, no quoting/reply, also the pop up notification keeps windowing me out, even at blank space

Nevermind about discord i joined a server then felt like i didn't belong so i left it.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 08-09-2017

Yeah I've left a few servers because I didn't feel like it was a good place for me. Course I'm in like, 30 so if one server doesn't work out I can hang out more on another.

(08-09-2017, 11:00 PM)Surge Wrote: Yeah I've left a few servers because I didn't feel like it was a good place for me. Course I'm in like, 30 so if one server doesn't work out I can hang out more on another.
Yeah im in currently 30 less servers than your estimate so, i can see what you mean (I'm kidding). But I got this place at least.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 08-10-2017

a meme from the triage discord found its way onto my worldbuilding discord today and the first thing I noticed was a 169 reference.
I'm impressed that's still an in-joke.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 08-10-2017

you can never escape the 169, but still I dont think triage have the right to use it

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 08-10-2017

(08-10-2017, 02:23 AM)Surge Wrote: a meme from the triage discord found its way onto my worldbuilding discord today and the first thing I noticed was a 169 reference.
How is 169 a meme on discord. They cant even have a 169th anything.
Also are you sure you dont mean nexus and not triage discord?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 08-10-2017

(08-10-2017, 08:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 02:23 AM)Surge Wrote: a meme from the triage discord found its way onto my worldbuilding discord today and the first thing I noticed was a 169 reference.
How is 169 a meme on discord. They cant even have a 169th anything.
I was told he got it from the triage discord, that's all I know

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 10:40 PM)Surge Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 08:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: How is 169 a meme on discord. They cant even have a 169th anything.
I was told he got it from the triage discord, that's all I know
Hmm i wonder who in triage discord talked about that they must've been here long enough to experience at least 169. Or maybe this all just baseless conjecture.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 08-11-2017

Remember thoes days when we first split and got new members? When the IRC was used? Before triage snuffed out the chances of new members?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 08-11-2017

disguised blessing honeslt,y have a guy in the triage who's also on the old discord says it's a mess there sometimes, I meant drama atleast every week, a few in a month