Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 02-26-2019

I’m holding up quite well, this this weather is staring to interfere with many things. Rapid cycles of snow to the upper forties within three days and monster gusts of wind

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 11:18 PM)achroma Wrote: I’m holding up quite well, this this weather is staring to interfere with many things. Rapid cycles of snow to the upper forties within three days and monster gusts of wind

A few weeks in the past everything here was getting shitcanned off and on.  -45F in some areas and 2-4 feet of snowfall, followed by two more storms dropping 6-12 inches each.have been unable to keep up with clearing snow because it's such a mess here.  Not to mention it even rained/sleeted on top of it at one point in the bloody middle of two snow storms. 

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 02-27-2019

A little bit stressed but I'm not dead

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 02-27-2019

(02-27-2019, 06:58 PM)Surge Wrote: A little bit stressed but I'm not dead

That’s a good start. Have any of your renouned game reviews?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-05-2019

I have a bunch of IRL stuff that's stressing me out right now and threatening to send me into a mental breakdown.  Sorry if my posts will be extremely slow for a while.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 03-05-2019

(02-27-2019, 07:06 PM)achroma Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 06:58 PM)Surge Wrote: A little bit stressed but I'm not dead

That’s a good start. Have any of your renouned game reviews?

Uh, I could prep one for a few different games if there's any interest? They were usually pretty off-the-cuff but I'd be down to really put some time into one.

(03-05-2019, 12:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: I have a bunch of IRL stuff that's stressing me out right now and threatening to send me into a mental breakdown.  Sorry if my posts will be extremely slow for a while.

Boy do I know that feeling, hang in there man. We won't go anywhere.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-10-2019

9 feet of snow and spending 2 hours to move a car 6 feet so it isn't stuck in the road.  I am so sore right now, my shoulders are bruised.  And I didn't realize how cold I was until I went back inside.  Wow.

Fuggin oww.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - AustinLB90 - 04-09-2019

Hmmmm.
So... i should probably talk more to yah guys.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 04-10-2019

(04-09-2019, 05:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Hmmmm.
So... i should probably talk more to yah guys.

I know it's hard to think of what to say usually.  But hi.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 04-18-2019

Man, been hunting for a campaign in a TTRPG I found called Lancer, I signed up for one but a week later the curse kicked in and the GM's life caught on fire forcing her to cancel the whole thing. What a let down.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 06:13 PM)Surge Wrote: Man, been hunting for a campaign in a TTRPG I found called Lancer, I signed up for one but a week later the curse kicked in and the GM's life caught on fire forcing her to cancel the whole thing. What a let down.

My last forray into dierollers/tabletopes only lasted two sessions before the GM had to move.  I enjoyed being the local player controlled NPC while I was there.  (WH40K ratling, rolled perfectly average NPC stats, only two attacks I made were a crit success against a teammate to save their life[fecked their leg], and a normal hit against an actual baddie, for 19 wounds to the head because feck why not?)

Pretty sure it's hardly a curse, it's more how things always are.  Good lasting games are hard to come by.  And good groups even rarer.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Jim_Clonk - 06-21-2019

Forum: Dead AF for months

Me: Updates profile picture anyway

So how have you guys been?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-22-2019

Reasonably well, job hunting, streaming, trying to ignore the existential dread of life.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 06-22-2019

Hanging in there. Weathers been good but the time crunch is really killer

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-22-2019

Can't stand the weather these days, just been hot all day and I hate it

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - achroma - 06-22-2019

It’s just a wee bit better a bit further up north for the time being

Some day I'll escape this humid, hot hell of poverty and hate

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 06-23-2019

(06-22-2019, 03:11 AM)Surge Wrote: Some day I'll escape this humid, hot hell of poverty and hate

I can't remember where that quote is from again.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-25-2019

(06-23-2019, 03:40 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 03:11 AM)Surge Wrote: Some day I'll escape this humid, hot hell of poverty and hate

I can't remember where that quote is from again.

Quote? Kinda oddly specific for it to be a quote from anything innit?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 05:32 AM)Surge Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 03:40 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: I can't remember where that quote is from again.

Quote? Kinda oddly specific for it to be a quote from anything innit?

Nope.  Near 100% I've read that as a direct opening quote in a book.  But if you weren't quoting something. I won't press.