Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 02-28-2020

I check maybe once a week? Not sure what any of us would use this forum for anymore but habits die hard I guess.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Penguin - 02-28-2020

Yeah, it happened and it happened hard. Time's a bitch, hah.

On an unrelated note: what's everyone been getting themselves occupied with? I've been doing a lot of FFXIV raiding for a bit now. Shadowbringers has baited me in like a goddamn salmon... or some other fish.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 02-29-2020

I've said it before.  Forums allow a more distanced approach to messages.  One where you can hop on pretty late after the last time someone said something in like a RP.  And you won't have 200 messages, or 2000.  But it is still generally public.  So it's only as exclusive as people choose it to be.  Where chatboxes and such can totally accomplish such.  It requires an extremely exclusive approach to garner the same circumstance and capability.  I still like forums for the interactions that are allotted.  Just wish they didn't drop in popularity instantly.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 03-01-2020

I've been livestreaming and holding down a job for the most part.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Penguin - 03-05-2020

Streaming? Neat. Any game in particular? I'm assuming Destiny for the most part given past posts.

I've done a bit of streaming in the past but I'm rather laidback and infrequent with it.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 03-10-2020

These days I actually stream mostly Starsector, Destiny has a really saturated community that it's hard to break into and just as well I have hundreds of hours into Starsector prior so I know it well enough to offer a lot to new players looking to learn about the game from my stream.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Penguin - 03-12-2020

Think I've vaguely seen Starsector around in my friends list, but not entirely sure what it is. Suppose I could just look it up.

But yeah, that's understandable. I started off with streaming in my Vermintide craze but I've shifted away from it since. I've become far more variety-inclined afterward, though I barely stream to begin with so I don't suppose that's entirely otherworldly.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 03-18-2020

Well that was annoying. Site refused to accept my password even though I was typing it in correctly. Just had to reset my password.

I was gonna say though.

I've only streamed once in my life. Elite dangerous. Have no interest in streaming again. I'm apparently "better than average" at games and I don't need to get a big head. Hard enough breaking myself down. So I stick to being an inconsequential denominator.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Comito - 04-12-2020

Ugly, manic laughter from the void

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 04-12-2020

(04-12-2020, 10:08 PM)Comito Wrote: Ugly, manic laughter from the void

You have a manic breakdown like I did a few days ago?  Friends are awesome though.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 04-18-2020

The void calls out once more!

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 04-19-2020

It never stopped.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 04-21-2020

I thought it was the screaming that never stopped.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 04-21-2020

With the populations, the screaming never technically does.  There will always at any moment in time be at least one person screaming for their life somewhere on the planet.  Let alone beyond if such potential exists.  It is an inevitability.

But it is best not to think of these things for too long?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 04-21-2020

Well I mean you can just scream at any time, doesn't have to be for your life. Screaming is a completely legal recreational activity to keep the existential suffering of life away.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 04-22-2020

It's not really okay to force your suffering unto others though.    Otherwise yes.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Penguin - 05-09-2020

the power of screaming truly is something. so much EMOTION gone

But I digress, how's everyone holding up in our gamer chairs with a pandemic and all?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-09-2020

Haha I'm an essential worker I my routine is unchanged but more stressful.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 05-09-2020

There is no change for me whatsoever.  In fact, I'm actually less stressed than normal because it's easier to get groceries right now.  Normally i'd sometimes have to go a month without being able to go shopping for food.  It's nice.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 05-15-2020

Staying home from work for a month ended up revealing a few things about the kind of work environment I've been dealing with. I might very well not go back, by choice, in order to pursue a different job somewhere else. Really need to stop putting it off and get looking, unemployment does eventually stop paying out.