Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 05-22-2016

I'm guessing you hit some sort of airplane in a combat simulator, but I have no idea what type of craft you shot down. None of those designations ring a bell.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 07:37 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: I'm guessing you hit some sort of airplane in a combat simulator, but I have no idea what type of craft you shot down. None of those designations ring a bell.

just some random armored warfare PvP where one of the faster (TD)tank destroyers, a centario 120 attempt to out run everyone but I manage to lead the shot and hit(and killed it).  those guys suppose to be very fast and hit a MBT from behind but the 120 can hit anywhere and still be sanic fast

hold on, I got just the thing
[Image: d96.jpg]
when the APFSDS hit the Cent. 120 just right

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - roguephoenix64 - 05-22-2016

20,000 Robits out of one Protonium crate. Booyah.

Edit: And a further 20,000 out of the next. Legendary drops are great.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-22-2016

mildly interesting

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 05-22-2016

Not sure if I'd want to be the guy that puts it to the test though.

Strictly speaking packed earth is almost always able to hold up a car- that's how you can drive on it. But to have a block of compressed earth remain mechanically stable when out in the open without support, impressive.

I could see it being useful for a lot of things. Just nothing that could kill somebody if it fails.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 08:49 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: 20,000 Robits out of one Protonium crate. Booyah.

It still is terrible that you never actually get what you want with what you get.

(05-22-2016, 03:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 08:49 AM)roguephoenix64 Wrote: 20,000 Robits out of one Protonium crate. Booyah.

It still is terrible that you never actually get what you want with what you get.

*holding protest sigh*
epic loot update ruins robocraft

(05-22-2016, 02:40 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Not sure if I'd want to be the guy that puts it to the test though.

Strictly speaking packed earth is almost always able to hold up a car- that's how you can drive on it. But to have a block of compressed earth remain mechanically stable when out in the open without support, impressive.

I could see it being useful for a lot of things. Just nothing that could kill somebody if it fails.
it kinda shows the basis of composites, one property of a material combined with the other to create something slightly unimaginable

imagine seeing this driving down the country side
[Image: d8e.png]

Looks like the My Cabbages! Guy got some help keeping his cabbages fresh.

I'm rather annoyed modern phones are installed with those annoying 'emoji' fonts but not impact?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:09 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote: It still is terrible that you never actually get what you want with what you get.

*holding protest sigh*

(05-22-2016, 02:40 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Not sure if I'd want to be the guy that puts it to the test though.

it kinda shows the basis of composites, one property of a material combined with the other to create something slightly unimaginable
^^^^^

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 05-23-2016

>Terraria 1.3
Okay... Wiring... Wiring... That's neat I guess... Sprite updates... Controller support...
Hm. Might as well try it out.
>Ingame
FEMALES HAVE THE TRENCHCOAT STYLE OPTION NOW! HELLS YES! Trenchcoats for EVERYONE!~

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - roguephoenix64 - 05-23-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:09 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:03 PM)Rahizel Wrote: It still is terrible that you never actually get what you want with what you get.

*holding protest sigh*

It does.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-23-2016

[Image: 8a2.jpg]
so I assume everyone has seen season 3(I havent :I)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - kawaiiChiimera - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 11:10 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: snop
Season 3 of what?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 11:51 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 11:10 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: snop
Season 3 of what?

RWBY, dont tell me you havent heard of that

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Umbra - 05-23-2016

Someone help I have the Molgera theme stuck in my head

it won't leave
and yes, there's a guy going "chickachickachicka" in the background

[Image: Bearded_Barbet_Head.jpg]
[Image: 1082119420.jpeg]
Ryuujin, get on with avali beards!

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 05-23-2016

So my brain cooked up a somewhat interesting dream last night. It was incredibly short, consisting of being a intergalactic astronaut who was seperated into a planetary orbit, far from the station. With no long-range communication or propulsion, and only an presumed oxygen rebreather to keep me alive, all I could do was stare at the station, the planet, the sun, the nebula surrounding it all, and wait for either rescue or death. 

Despite being a little bit gamelike, it was terrifying. If we ever do create working FTL in my lifetime, you can bet I'm not stepping one foot outside our solar system.

At least it was more interesting than the one with the mysterious box at the foot of my bed from several nights ago. That one literally consisted of me looking up at it, then putting my head back down and going back to sleep, because even in a dream I give zero fucks if it isn't trying to kill me (although I think it looked like a cereal box). 

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 05-23-2016

I just realized something that kinda makes you think about stuff.

So Rahizel as a character is really, really big on in field rapid fabrication and minifacturing. So much so he wears a plated backpack of sorts thats actually a small armory. It contains a set of standardized weapon components that can be assembled using patterns ranging from a little rapid fire aerogel shredder machine pistol, various aerotech weapon designs, to a twin linked anti armor firelance, all the way back to the self designed and highly versatile heavy pistol he's so fond of, which is basically a short barreled firelance modified to be held in one hand and cl-

Anyways the thing is none of the individual parts follow the classification of a registered weapon as they're just parts, so you can take them anywhere. They're only recoginizable as weapon components when assembled on demand.

So TECHNICALLY he can take his guns anywhere.