Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - kawaiiChiimera - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 01:14 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 12:47 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: Okay I really want a Lucario fursona but I can't think of a good one ;~;

I though you already have one
for a robot you're DUMB
jk but no I do not

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-27-2016

paroling the Mojave...

okay.....

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-27-2016

[Image: tumblr_o7os4mUXQi1ufyamxo1_1280.jpg]
ce cream

so from the video I posted about reinforced dirt, now comes this

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - kawaiiChiimera - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 05:25 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: [Image: tumblr_o7os4mUXQi1ufyamxo1_1280.jpg]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 05-27-2016

Finally took some screenshots of my Factorio build.

I figured out that if I used a second conveyor I could feed blue and purple potions to the labs from the other side, and had enough space to set up the necessary automation for blue at least.

Also, I remodelled my oil refinery to be a little bit less confusing. It now has cracking units on it to turn the heavy oil into light oil, and the light oil into fuel and LPG.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - RobinhoodtheFletchling - 05-27-2016

I can promise you that 4 steel furnaces will not be enough for copper. I don't care how "efficent" you are, trying to do anything from there on out will take millennia if you don't get more copper.

Quick tip press alt, it will show you what every machine is making and your pollution on the map.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - OdinYggd - 05-27-2016

Its been keeping up, and I can expand it fairly easily when I need to. In fact I probably will add 2 or 4 more units soon. Usually though its the miners that can't keep up, I am constantly micromanaging that ore line trying to get it to produce faster so the furnaces aren't sitting empty.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-27-2016

Wholly unrelated music.
https://youtu.be/ueRm3WgSNRA

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 07:56 PM)Surge Wrote: Wholly unrelated music.
https://youtu.be/ueRm3WgSNRA

I approve.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 05-27-2016

Curse you tapatalk.

Every time I log out the settings, all of em... reset.

It also wants me to make a profile to post images?

NO! I REFUSE TO PUT MY LIFE IN PLAIN VIEW ON THE INTERNET! I WILL NOT JOIN SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE INFINITE STUPIDITY THAT DWELLS THERE! I WILL NOT POST 12 SELFIES A DAY, I WILL NOT FALSELY SAY THAT I "LIKE" OR WANT TO FOLLOW SOME TRASH FOR SOMETHING USEFUL, AND I SURE AS SHIT WILL NOT LINK EVERYTHING WITH FACEBOOK!!!!!!

Uhhhh okay, deep breaths now. Gonna go meditate and practice my anger management techniques...

>. >

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Umbra - 05-28-2016

Just bought Salt & Sanctuary on Steam.
Gonna have fuuuuuuuun
Gonna diiiiiiie
over and over agaiiiiiiiiin

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-28-2016

http://playstarbound.com/27th-may-stop-right-there/
pfft, no one can stop this mechanian from stealing
*had plans for revival of the mechanian mod with rather powerful weapons*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 05-28-2016

>.>
<.<
[Image: tumblr_o7uw70XgPw1uzj725o1_540.png]
something for Ehks to gander at
*cartwheels off the Nexus*
*just collapses when the damaged arm is holding the body*

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-28-2016

That's her fetish :V

[Image: Jordanian_falcon_turret.jpg]
small head
(this will solve that commander's cupola problem)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-28-2016

And here we see the ult of Bastion's new legendary skin.

since Surge is around, can he eavulate how true is this?
Quote:    Imagine you are in a car. Now imagine you are driving on a perfect piece of road. Now imagine that up ahead there is mud on the right side of the road. The wheels on the right side hit the mud. The wheels on the left side are still on the perfect road. The right wheels side of the car will slow down where as the left side will retain its speed. This results in the car naturally turning into the mud due to there being higher resistance than on the side with no mud.

Same shit with KE rods. One side of the rod slows down the other side isn't and it will naturally turn into the resistance rather than away from it.

I don't know why or how a kinetic rod would encounter asymmetric friction but the idea of turning using asymmetric thrust/propulsion is a very old concept.

I'm afraid I also don't see how this links into modern armor, but most modern tanks have predominately flat armor faces because modern composites are not shaped as easily as simple homogeneous steel.

Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - UnamusedAvali - 05-28-2016

Am I the only person who feels brilliant soldiers of the other side in the World Wars don't get enough recognition simply for being on the wrong side of the war and usually not by choice?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 05-28-2016

Ooooh lord i just woke up and everything is spinning, my head feels split open, and I'm quit nauseous.

Off to a great start!