Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 12:35 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: I'd say probably a body hybridized between Jakkai and Umbreon... Oh and probably Avali too maybe.
My brain refuses to process this image.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 12:35 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 12:30 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: There is still a strange question, because at no point in the dream did I ever look down at myself. So the question is: if I had looked down, would I have seen breasts, or does my brain still have some sanity left in there?

Also, I think the owner-guy laughed when I told him.
Well since this dream was likely Nexus-influenced, I'd say probably a body hybridized between Jakkai and Umbreon... Oh and probably Avali too maybe.
The laugh part is quite disturbing, considering at the beginning of the dream I was definitely wearing my normal outfit, and then after a leap through a part of dream that I can't remember, I was in a maid outfit, complete with the fact that I was holding a goddamn empty serving plate the whole time. All throughout the dream, I saw other, most definitely female maids, who apparently all knew what they were doing (I didn't).

Also, your response is disturbing.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 12:37 AM)Surge Wrote: My brain refuses to process this image.
(05-30-2016, 12:41 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: Also, your response is disturbing.
Disturbing's what I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: Still, I'd be glad to have such a tame dream. The only ones I ever remember are usually the extremely terrifying and/or disturbing ones... Like the one in which I was being chased through a mirror image of my house in the dark by a cougar outside that could somehow follow my movements... Or the one I had when I was like 4 or something where my cat's eyes were placed inside some sort of 70's-looking robot/animatronic, which is probably why I have an irrational fear of some cheesy special effects to this day. Or that one where my family were all laughing maniacally at me and I think trying to kill me and I had to bludgeon them all to death with a literal spiked iron mace I somehow had to protect myself...
Then there are the [REDACTED] dreams. I won't get started on those.

...I remember like... 1 "normal" good dream I've had, maybe? All I can really remember about it was I could float and fly around at will suddenly, and everything else was normal. It was amazing until I woke up and realized my life was still terribly boring and bound by logic.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Ehksidian - 05-30-2016

wait i just realized
otter's user title is "slowly turning into a magical girl"
his magical girl outfit is obviously a maid outfit.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Shaadaris - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 12:51 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: wait i just realized

Of course! It all makes sense now.
Ehkscept what's the reason that he is doing said transforming?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Ehksidian - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 01:00 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:

Of course! It all makes sense now.
Ehkscept what's the reason that he is doing said transforming?

why have reasons when you just can

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 05-30-2016

I just love how the entire forum has a TF fetish nobody will admit to after all those 169s

(05-30-2016, 01:03 AM)Surge Wrote: I just love how the entire forum has a TF fetish nobody will admit to after all those 169s

Pretty sure you have to have a sexual attraction to something for it to be a fetish.
For me it's more "well that's a concept I find to be interesting."

(05-30-2016, 01:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: why have reasons when you just can
Point.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SilverOtter - 05-30-2016

You know, that was originally meant as a joke. But thinking about it, maybe there is a meaning (since some people insist dreams have meaning). Maybe it's about coming to terms with my sexuality. Maybe it's that the change is something you will never see coming, that you will feel out of place and ask questions while others will seem so into society, that there will be people who laugh at such a stressful point in your life, and that this event, which seemed so important, will pass without an answer.

Or maybe my brain went bonkers and decided it was sexy maid time.

(05-30-2016, 01:06 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 01:03 AM)Surge Wrote: I just love how the entire forum has a TF fetish nobody will admit to after all those 169s

Pretty sure you have to have a sexual attraction to something for it to be a fetish.

(05-30-2016, 01:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: why have reasons when you just can
Point.
I can tell you right now that this 100% qualifies as not being willing to admit to it. Denial and such.

(05-30-2016, 01:08 AM)Surge Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 01:06 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Pretty sure you have to have a sexual attraction to something for it to be a fetish.
I can tell you right now that this 100% qualifies as not being willing to admit to it. Denial and such.

It is not my fetish.

I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, just saying I've seen people say things like that about other subjects with the utmost conviction and then go back on it later.

(05-30-2016, 01:12 AM)Surge Wrote: I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, just saying I've seen people say things like that about other subjects with the utmost conviction and then go back on it later.

Better idea: How about we drop the whole fetish subject? There's really no reason to discuss these things here.
Better subject: I can't think of a subject. Someone come up with a subject.

(05-30-2016, 01:07 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: Or maybe my brain went bonkers and decided it was sexy maid time.

brains are weird and this is probably why.
why have logic when you can make no sense???

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 12:21 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 12:11 AM)SilverOtter Wrote: So, last night I had a dream involving being in a maid's dress. I have no idea why- I had even said this in the dream, to what was supposedly the owner of the future-white-architecture-cruiseliner-style-bus-thing, in an extremely weird voice that I could guess could be a bad imitation of a girl's. The dream ended before anything interesting happened (thank god for that).

So what I'm trying to say is, Ehks, can you stop putting subliminal messaging into the site about your maid dress fetish?

oi, maid dresses aren't my fetish.
You disappeared for a while, what happened miss?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - RobinhoodtheFletchling - 05-30-2016

How about those not necessarily embarrassing moments in life but just the ones that make you think," that was not my finest moment."

(05-30-2016, 01:30 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 12:21 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: oi, maid dresses aren't my fetish.
You disappeared for a while, what happened miss?

canada

(05-30-2016, 01:30 AM)Rahizel Wrote: You disappeared for a while, what happened miss?
Vacation minus Internet access for some time, I believe.

(05-30-2016, 01:32 AM)RobinhoodtheFletchling Wrote: How about those not necessarily embarrassing moments in life but just the ones that make you think," that was not my finest moment."

Those are arguably worse than the embarassing moments. Today is just a barrel of fun thoughts and memories.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - RobinhoodtheFletchling - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 01:40 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 01:30 AM)Rahizel Wrote: You disappeared for a while, what happened miss?
Vacation minus Internet access for some time, I believe.

(05-30-2016, 01:32 AM)RobinhoodtheFletchling Wrote: How about those not necessarily embarrassing moments in life but just the ones that make you think," that was not my finest moment."

Those are arguably worse than the embarassing moments. Today is just a barrel of fun thoughts and memories.

Moments like how I once fell asleep at my desk playing a game before. Good times.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - roguephoenix64 - 05-30-2016

Thank you Shaad.