Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... (/showthread.php?tid=82)

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 03:11 PM)Jetpack725 Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 03:08 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Explain jetpack I mean. The guy is, off... Something tells me to keep my distance.

Keep your distance if you want to, I don't even bite,

But it doesn't matter as I'm only gonna be here for a brief time.
I'd believe you but you're so... Edgy, for lack of a better word. Don't mind me I'm just, here.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Rahizel - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 03:15 PM)Jetpack725 Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 03:14 PM)Rahizel Wrote: I'd believe you but you're so... Edgy, for lack of a better word. Don't mind me I'm just, here.

Non of my recent few posts show me as edgy, the only possible ways you could get that vibe is if you either know me,
Or you can somehow sense a persons Aura through a computer screen, otherwise based on pure facts, my recent posts have been simple tom foolery.
Or...

It's the frequent mention of death and shadows.

(06-16-2016, 03:20 PM)Jetpack725 Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 03:17 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Or...

It's the frequent mention of death and shadows.

So, the term "Frequent" to you means one post? So if I have one post mentioning death, that's frequent?

And even if frequent that one mention of death is a fun metaphor for inactivity.

The shadow part of my title is just something that sounds cool.
Look I don't want to go into details about how I make my observations about a person, only going to state that I'm thorough with it.

(06-16-2016, 03:26 PM)Jetpack725 Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 03:22 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Look I don't want to go into details about how I make my observations about a person, only going to state that I'm thorough with it.

And I'm a lover of facts and evidence, And when evidence only points towards one thing that contradicts itself, its false claim,
On mention of graves isn't frequent, I'll leave it at that,

Is a person not allowed to use figurative language such a hyperboles, to overexagerate the meaning of a phrase for effect (I'm a story writer who writes for fun BTW and use all kinds of stuff and things)

Just forget I said anything.

So Null what were you saying about this person?

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 03:22 PM)Rahizel Wrote: Look I don't want to go into details about how I make my observations about a person, only going to state that I'm thorough with it.

And I'm a lover of facts and evidence, And when evidence only points towards one thing that contradicts itself, its false claim,
One mention of graves isn't frequent, I'll leave it at that,

Is a person not allowed to use figurative language such as hyperboles, to overexagerate the meaning of a phrase for effect (I'm a story writer who writes for fun BTW and use all kinds of stuff and things)

Edit: (man I screwed up a quote big time)
Alpha, I mean SCN save me.
(I over stayed my random appearance, I only ment to post once or twice but Objections happened, Ah whatever, I don't use this as my main identity anymore anyway)

Null, anyway I guess this is enough discussion for now, let's us just wait for the remaining nexus members to be here

One mention of graves isn't frequent, I'll leave it at that,

Is a person not allowed to use figurative language such as hyperboles, to overexagerate the meaning of a phrase for effect (I'm a story writer who writes for fun BTW and use all kinds of stuff and things)

Edit: (man I screwed up a quote big time)
Alpha, I mean SCN save me.
(I over stayed my random appearance, I only ment to post once or twice but Objections happened, Ah whatever, I don't use this as my main identity anymore anyway)
Well, you're welcome back anytime, don't let my paranoia stop you.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - SCN-3_NULL - 06-16-2016

not sure is umby but still
[Image: tumblr_o8vgkwDBuJ1v1bl7po1_1280.png]

(06-16-2016, 04:12 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: not sure is umby but still
[Image: tumblr_o8vgkwDBuJ1v1bl7po1_1280.png]
Lovely.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-16-2016

Evidently my brain has concocted the perfect dream to get me to wake up when I have no plans and would rather just sleep. Sickening SCP style horror.

(06-16-2016, 05:09 PM)Surge Wrote: Evidently my brain has concocted the perfect dream to get me to wake up when I have no plans and would rather just sleep. Sickening SCP style horror.
Ah, whenever I want to stay up all night I read from there.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 05:09 PM)Surge Wrote: Evidently my brain has concocted the perfect dream to get me to wake up when I have no plans and would rather just sleep. Sickening SCP style horror.

Those usually keep me sleeping like a baby.   Love em.

(06-16-2016, 05:18 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

I just do it because once I start I can't stop.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Surge - 06-16-2016

(06-16-2016, 05:18 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

Yeah oddly I had no desire to watch a dog shamble around and vomit as a fungal parasite slowly ate it alive inside and out.

RE: Avali Nexus Forum Thread: 4 Score and Several Threads Ago... - Lost Rinoah - 06-16-2016

For that my friend: Webcomics. I find SCP boring after all. At least webcomics have twists.

(06-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Surge Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:18 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Those usually keep me sleeping like a baby.   Love em.
Yeah oddly I had no desire to watch a dog shamble around and vomit as a fungal parasite slowly ate it alive inside and out.
I've heard worms that do that to spiders.

(06-16-2016, 05:22 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Surge Wrote: Yeah oddly I had no desire to watch a dog shamble around and vomit as a fungal parasite slowly ate it alive inside and out.
I've heard worms that do that to spiders.
Worms don't create a visible layer of gunk on the outside as they grow though :V

(06-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Surge Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:18 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Those usually keep me sleeping like a baby.   Love em.

Sounds cute. 

Either of you played Sid Meier's alpha centauri before?  Mind-worms.  :U

(06-16-2016, 05:29 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Surge Wrote: Yeah oddly I had no desire to watch a dog shamble around and vomit as a fungal parasite slowly ate it alive inside and out.

Sounds cute. 

Please lets stop this...

(06-16-2016, 05:29 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

Sounds cute. 

worms are some scary shit as parasites, mind-worms kind already exist, they go after bugs, hijack their bodies and make them drown themselves.

(06-16-2016, 05:29 PM)Rahizel Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 05:29 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sounds cute. 

Please lets stop this...

Could have said a lot more, didn't because it would have seemed like I  was trying to be edgy.

That's a fungus.  The worm is actually the one that survives by making it's host get eaten to get new hosts.  Stands at the tips of grass near other animals like cows and such.  There's also brain flukes, but those are just burrowers.