Avali Nexus
[split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition (/showthread.php?tid=85)

Pages: 1 2

[split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Surge - 05-22-2016

(*puts on tinfoil helmet* I can't shake this feeling that Rahizel is a friend of Marxon)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rahizel - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:01 AM)Surge Wrote: (*puts on tinfoil helmet* I can't shake this feeling that Rahizel is a friend of Marxon)
// I have nothing to say on the subject, not sure how to react I guess?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-22-2016

(*upgrades to tinfoil armor and constructs a tinfoil fort to hide in*)

(05-22-2016, 03:04 AM)Surge Wrote: (*upgrades to tinfoil armor and constructs a tinfoil fort to hide in*)
// you're being cute if anything

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:05 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:04 AM)Surge Wrote: (*upgrades to tinfoil armor and constructs a tinfoil fort to hide in*)
// you're being cute if anything
(uhhh...oh....ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED, MEDUNA WAS AN INSIDE JOB, OUR GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLED AT ITS HIGHEST LEVELS BY ALIEN BIRD PEOPLE! AAAAAAAHHHHH)

(05-22-2016, 03:08 AM)Surge Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:05 AM)Rahizel Wrote: // you're being cute if anything
(uhhh...oh....ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED, MEDUNA WAS AN INSIDE JOB, OUR GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLED AT ITS HIGHEST LEVELS BY ALIEN BIRD PEOPLE! AAAAAAAHHHHH)
// do you need a wrench to the head to get it screwed on straight?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:08 AM)Surge Wrote: (uhhh...oh....ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED, MEDUNA WAS AN INSIDE JOB, OUR GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLED AT ITS HIGHEST LEVELS BY ALIEN BIRD PEOPLE! AAAAAAAHHHHH)
// do you need a wrench to the head to get it screwed on straight?
//If you're gonna do this it would probably be wise to do it in PM or the main thread but hey, do what you want, I'm gonna grab some popcorn...

(05-22-2016, 03:12 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:09 AM)Rahizel Wrote: // do you need a wrench to the head to get it screwed on straight?
//If you're gonna do this it would probably be wise to do it in PM or the main thread but hey, do what you want, I'm gonna grab some popcorn...
// tapatalk is being dumb anyways

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - OdinYggd - 05-22-2016

Would prefer not to have this topic come up in the RP thread, so I've moved it to its own thread for convenience.

Just so you know Surge, I checked the IPs that a few people in the RP were posting from. None of them have been an exact match to Marxon's known IP, although I probably should go back and re-check to see if they are even in the same neighborhood.

There's no need to be on a witch hunt about it, and if everyone is behaving it isn't a problem anyway.

However I checked because I was seeing some similarities- and from more than one person in the RP right now.

I will continue watching for signs that a ban dodge might have taken place, and if I find evidence of one I will let Ehksidian know about it. Until then, carry on tinfoil hats optional.

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Umbra - 05-22-2016

So I'm not only one getting suspicious of certain people, then?
yes I know I never voiced it shush

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - SCN-3_NULL - 05-22-2016

oi, what's with all the ratcheting? and why the hell are you guys wasting tin?

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Shaadaris - 05-22-2016

SERIOUSLY, I LEAVE FOR A FEW HOURS AND ALL HELL BREAKS OFF IN A THREAD SPLIT...
No seriously though what.
Somebody please explain to me what is going on.
People think Rahizel is Marx?... Or... Am I misinterpreting?

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - UnamusedAvali - 05-22-2016

To voice my own opinion I feel Rahziel is using similar styles of writing and his ways of RP are very much like Marx's HOWEVER, I have my reservations that Rahziel is NOT Marx considering the difference in the way he phrases things, the way he actually makes things is very un-Marx.

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Lost Rinoah - 05-22-2016

I just joined relatively recently.  So I needn't worry...  I hope.  Thanks for bringing it up now you're making me paranoid too.  I've already been banned (temporarily) on a forum for mistaken identity.  It was out of the blue and I don't want to go through that again.  Especially when I'm writing a story(with other people).  Stories either need an ending written or to never stop.  I ramble when I'm nervous.  Though I think I may just always ramble.  It's never been proven though.

I guess what I'm saying is please give them a chance.  Either they'll prove you right or prove you wrong.  They cause drama that's particularly bad, Poof.  This is one of the reasons that there are still mods.  Since a while ago Surge asked why because he was having either a bad or particularly boring and slow day a while ago.

Edit: Did I repeat "a while ago"? Oops. I did. Fuck et.

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Reks - 05-22-2016

Guys, I still talk to Marx. He tells me practically everything he does, and nowhere did he mention an attempt to come back here under a 'new' account. Quit being so paranoid :v

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - achroma - 05-22-2016

Speaking of paranoia, I occasionally see a invisible member. What's that about?

(05-22-2016, 02:37 PM)achroma Wrote: Speaking of paranoia, I occasionally see a invisible member. What's that about?

Some people simply don't want their names to appear in the who is online list for one reason or another.

Anyone with moderator access or above can see who it actually is, invisible users are marked with a star near their name. But they also are expected to not reveal what names they saw with that status in effect.

Its just a privacy feature the forum has that is optional to use.

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - Shaadaris - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:10 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 02:37 PM)achroma Wrote: Speaking of paranoia, I occasionally see a invisible member. What's that about?

Some people simply don't want their names to appear in the who is online list for one reason or another.

Anyone with moderator access or above can see who it actually is, invisible users are marked with a star near their name. But they also are expected to not reveal what names they saw with that status in effect.

While you're at it, can you explain why we can sometimes have up to 30 guests checking the forum but not a single member online? Seriously who the hell are these people and why are there so many? Also, why do Google and Baidu sometimes show up as though they're unclickable members?? Why are web companies looking at our forum???

(05-22-2016, 09:12 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:10 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Some people simply don't want their names to appear in the who is online list for one reason or another.

While you're at it, can you explain why we can sometimes have up to 30 guests checking the forum but not a single member online? Seriously who the hell are these people and why are there so many? Also, why do Google and Baidu sometimes show up as though they're unclickable members?? Why are web companies looking at our forum???

The guests would be spambots searching for ways to get in and deliver their garbage. Mostly anyway, it is also possible for a link to here to have come up in a search result for something or other and a group of friends is looking at out random nonsense because it happened to be relevant to their search.

When you see Google Baidu Zandex and Bing on the user list, it means their search indexers are hard at work categorizing our stuff so that it can be found in the search engines. The current configuration only allows them into parts of the forum that you can access without being logged in, so they quite plainly can't see a lot of what is here.

RE: [split] Nexus RP: Rebirth - Paranoia Edition - achroma - 05-23-2016

I feel like this is nessary. Also where all Shaadaris all unused ideas go